Confectionately Yours Bakery

Serving the Mid Michigan / Greater Lansing Area

Custom order - Specialty Bakery

Confectionately Yours is a full service bakery specializing in Wedding, Special Occasion and custom orders. All of our desserts are specially made to order. We offer a variety of products from Cakes, Cup Cakes, Cake Pops, Fruit tarts, Pies, specialty desserts and unique treats. For the client who is looking for something a little different. Our Dessert bars can offer a variety of specialized items like Caramel Cheese cake, Turtle Brownies, Macaroons, Fruit tarts, Lemon bites, Cookies, and much much more.

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

945 E Dansville Rd, Dansville, MI Serving the Mid Michigan / Greater Lansing Area (517) 930-2169
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Shannan H

Heather was an amazing person to work with! We went with assorted mini desserts for our wedding. Everything was wonderful, we got so many compliments on how great the desserts tasted and how unique everything was. She helped me feel at ease knowing she would deliver on time and... Read More set everything up for us.

2017-10-26T22:03:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure. I always love doing mini's....It was an honor to be part of your big day.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Kathy S

I came across Confectionately Yours through work. A patient of ours had some sweets delivered to our office around the holidays. I fell in love with everything in the box. I knew from that moment that I would want Confectionately Yours to do my wedding cake. All the guest loved... Read More the cake and cake pops. As my husband and I were having our first dance I watched the cake and cake pops disappear. I ordered 120 cake pops along with a few cakes, the cake pops were gone in minutes. Heather does an amazing job. I told my husband I will be ordering from her again. She has a customer for life. Not only does Heather make amazing cakes she is friendly and a wonderful person to work with. Book a cake testing with her and let your taste buds do the work, you will not be disappointed.

2017-10-29T08:31:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind remarks. I am so pleased to hear that both you and your guests enjoyed the cake and pops. We take great pride in our desserts and even more pride in the customers we work with. We love what we do... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Catie K

She did a wonderful job! She worked with my budget and helped my coordinate getting the cake to the venue. It was a beautiful cake and she was very kind and friendly! Would definitely recommend her to any one! She even made me a dairy free cake per request.

2017-10-26T22:05:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you, You are very kind. It was my pleasure and honor being a part of your big Day. I'm so glad you were pleased. Thank you.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Corrina C

Absolutely loved our wedding cake and loved working with Heather. The cake tasting provided more than enough items to sample and I fell in love with her raspberry cake and raspberry filling. Seriously the best I've ever had! Our wedding cake was three tiers- chocolate with... Read More salted caramel buttercream, vanilla with raspberry filling, and raspberry with buttercream filling. Cake arrived on time and looked beautiful! They were very reasonably priced for such great quality. Our guests raved about the flavors we chose!

2017-10-26T22:06:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind review. To be honest, I started licking my lips just reading about the flavors again. I'm so happy that everyone enjoyed it. Thanks again.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Rebekah M

Heather was great to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process! I sent her a bunch of pictures of cakes and she took my ideas and put them into my dream wedding cake. It was simple but looked absolutely beautiful. Also very affordable for someone on a budget. I am... Read More extremely happy with my choice and wouldn't change a thing.

2017-10-26T22:07:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. I'm so happy that you enjoyed the process as well as the cake. Very nice, thanks.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Maria L

Wonderful to work with! My wedding cake was simple, but elegant (exactly what we wanted). Cake looked and tasted wonderful! We were very happy with our choice.

2017-10-29T08:39:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy to hear that your Cake was exactly what you wanted. CYB

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Alexis R

Heather was amazing! From the moment we met her, she wowed us with her hand crafted desserts. Heather brought us a huge variety of samples- it was so difficult to choose. We were able to customize each dessert and mix any flavors we wanted. We ordered an assortment of desserts... Read More and we were beyond pleased with the outcome. Cake balls, cups cakes, mini cupcakes, and a variety of cheesecakes- Everything was so delicious!! Our guests were so excited about all of the different flavors we had to offer. Not only was the dessert amazing, heather set up our dessert bar, beautifully. Could not be happier with our experience.

2017-10-29T09:06:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your very kind remarks. We take great pride in our desserts and our clients. It is very important to CYB that our desserts not only taste good, but look even better. "A dessert is first tasted with your eyes then your stomach".... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Kearstyn M

I cant say enough how amazing the delux carrot cake was for our wedding. We had cupcakes and a naked wedding cake, and all were fantastic. They went over so well with our guests and I have had a number of people ask about them. Heather worked so great with us and accommodated... Read More our needs for a vegan gluten free option for a few cupcake so easily. I would highly recommend her!

2017-10-29T09:09:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. Carrot is my favorite too. We are so happy to hear that everyone enjoyed the treats. CYB

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Emily D

Working with Heather was so enjoyable. She was knowledgeable, helpful, and flexible. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted when we met, and I was concerned about price. But Heather had very reasonable prices and helped me pick out the perfect cake. I was thrilled when I saw the... Read More cake on the day of. It was beautiful and delicious! I would work with Heather again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Amanda H

Heather is literally AMAZING to work with! I didn't have a very good idea of what I wanted at first and she was able to work with me to find a design that matched my theme perfectly! We had all cupcakes and then an 8in cake for us to cut. I carefully estimated all of the bakers... Read More in the Lansing area and Heather by far, has the best price. I would definitely recommend her services!

2017-10-29T09:14:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. The journey is often as fun as the destination. We take great pride in working with our clients to find the best and most affordable option for any budget. CYB

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Beth Ann K

I can not say enough great things about Confectionately Yours. Heather made the donuts and cake topper for our brunch wedding and I have gotten so many compliments about them! People could not get enough of the donuts, and thankfully we had some left over that we froze and have... Read More been eating. The donuts and cake were fresh and delicious. She did the set up at Waldenwoods as well and it looked great. I would highly recommend!

2017-10-29T09:18:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We love unique and different desserts. It is nice to know your guests enjoyed the treats as well.

Heather D. Schmidt

I started professionally baking at Katrina’s Bakery in Newport Rhode Island nearly 19 years ago. After providing desserts for the famed Cliff Walk Mansion in Newport RI, I started Goodies to Go! Shortly after, I expanded my offerings to include Wedding and Special Occasion Cakes and Cup Cakes. Since moving back home to Michigan 17 years ago I have further expanded my line of products to include Cake Pops, Specialty Desserts and dessert catering. In 2013 I changed the name from Goodies to Go! to Confectionately Yours, to better reflect the passion I have for baking.