Confections In Cake

Serving the Greater DFW Metroplex!!

Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

PO Box 2499, Burleson, TX Serving the Greater DFW Metroplex!! (817) 821-4106

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Michael W

Erika did an amazing job for our wedding. The wedding cake delicious and looked amazing and the TCU horned frog groom cake turned out great! I would highly recommend Erika for anyone looking for a baker for their wedding.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Yvette L

Late in reporting, but 1/29/2017 was magical for my husband and I, being a older couple, we wanted the best and that is what we got with Erika. My cake was as ordered and hubbies elephant, "Big Al" groom cake took the cake so to say! Everyone is still talking about who made... Read More the cakes, "Confections In Cake" and thank you again Erika. ROLL TIDE!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Kallie M

Erik is amazing! She won't let you down. 🍰👍🏻🙌🏼

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Madison C

Erika absolutely blew us away! Her incredible attention to detail and her ability to bring my daughter and son-in-law's visions to life resulted in not only the most beautiful... but the most delicious cake we've ever had! Every guest that tried it called us to rave about it and... Read More said it was the best wedding cake and groom's cake they have ever had. Erika is a delight to work with and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an out-of-this-world "cake lady"!!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Lauren L

Erika did our bride and grooms cake. Everything I said, she grew on and made the most amazing cakes Ive ever seen. They tasted amazing too! I will be using her for all cakes from here on out. She did a great job on our custom cake and even got my husbands custom stickers edible... Read More to make his cake even more custom and special to us! I definitely recommend Erika!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Lauren K

Erika is by far the best cake vendor I have ever seen. She is so incredibly talented when it comes to her design. Not to mention her cakes are by far the best tasting cakes that I have EVER had!!!!!!! I still have people raving about how amazing the cake was!! She was able to... Read More put my vision of what I wanted into everything, and far surpassed what I wanted. She is truly outstanding!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 jordan j

Erika created exactly the cakes the bride and groom envisioned! The cakes were delicious!!! Hardly any leftover!! I highly recommend Confections in Cake and will definitely work with Erika again if the need arises! She was very timely and did additional floral decorations... Read More when she delivered the cake. Thanks!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Cynthia H

Erika was amazing for my big day! She certainly delivered not only our delicious wedding and groom cake but never once did I have to worry about the logistics. As I walked into the reception hall I saw my beautiful detailed wedding cake set out and neatly areamged just the way I... Read More had imagined. Confections in Cake is the way to go, thank you Erika!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Lyndsey J

Erika did a one of a kind custom locomotive cake for our wedding and let me say...it was absolutely amazing!! Not only did it look awesome it was so delicious! Our bridal cake was just as beautiful! I was really hoping we would have extra cake, but I think everyone loved it so... Read More much we didn't even hardly have any left over!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Nancy W

Erika Bridges is a Star! I first saw her work at a friend's wedding in December 2015 and knew that she had to create our son's groom's cake. Our son and daughter in law met working for a wildlife park and share a love of animals. He cares for and swims with tigers--thus a... Read More tiger cake! I sent Erika a couple of photos and she created a masterpiece! Our guests raved about the cake which was beautiful and tasted very fresh and moist. I communicated with Erika very easily by phone and email. We actually met for the first time when she delivered the cake to our venue. I highly recommend Confections In Cake and look forward to working with Erika again when we have another wedding or event!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Jana M

I wish the cakes would have looked closer to the pictures I provided. I don't think we got our money's worth for what we paid for them based on appearance but the flavors were spot on.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brittani H

If you want a custom cake that tastes as perfect as it looks, Erika is your girl! We wanted a very very detailed grooms cake with our college mascot and it was so perfect that no one even wanted to cut into it and there were many instagram posts of it!! Lucky for us we have a... Read More little bit leftover because it tastes just as good as it looks. The whole process working with Erika was so easy and I can't wait to get my future cakes from her.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Morgan M

Erika did an AMAZING job on both my bridal cake and the grooms cake, I couldn't have asked for better! They tasted so good and were picture perfect. I highly recommend her to anyone in the DFW area!! She is excellent and the cakes were above and beyond!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Deborah D

A great find! Erika made things easy for us to meet up, whipped up a design to our liking and a great price to match. We were very pleased with her beautiful work and never had to worry. Things went without a hitch!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 AMANDA B

Erika did a fantastic job on our wedding cake! Not only did it look amazing, it tasted fabulous! I do not like fondant at all, but the cake I wanted had to use fondant. The way she makes her fondant is unlike any other I have ever tried! It was more than just edible, it was... Read More delicious. My cake was red velvet and white chocolate! Both were so good! Everyone loved the cake! I would most definitely recommend Erika with Confections In Cake to EVERYONE!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016

Let me start off by saying Erika was AMAZING! My husband and I had a very specific vision for what we wanted our wedding cake to look like and Erika not only created our vision, she made it better than we even imagined. Our wedding was in Colleyville, Texas, but we lived in... Read More Virginia so all of our planning with Erika was done over the phone and via email, but even though we only met in person once, she treated me just as seriously as if we were there locally. Additionally the cake not only LOOKED perfect, it also tasted marvelously. WE had three different flavors, and while I normally don't care for red velvet (we got it because it is my husband's favorite) I devoured two pieces of it. We ended up having some extra cake to take home with us because of guests not showing up, but even a week later when we had some of the cake it was still somehow really moist and fresh tasting (we had refrigerated it though). We had actually spoken to over a dozen different cakeries about the cake, however each person we spoke to didn't seem to care about what WE wanted. Most people we spoke to just kept telling us the reasons the design we wanted wouldn't work, or how it would be unattractive, or they just weren't excited to be involved. Erika was the complete opposite though. As soon as I told her what we wanted (a three tier cake with one layer Kingdom Hearts, one with Harvest Mon, and one with Legend of Zelda), she immediately sounded excited, she started envisioning how she could make the three tiers blend together, and even started suggesting things that I didn't consider, like having the feather from Harvest Moon or the Ocarina from Legend of Zelda be 3D. She is by far the only person in DFW that I recommend, and her pricing is much more reasonable than most of the other cake makers. If you want to see the cake from my wedding this is a link to the pictures of the cake. If you haven't already though, I strongly encourage you check out the official website of Confections in Cake. You won't regret it, and you'll have a great time actually working with Erika. Out of all the vendors I had for my wedding, Erika is the one I enjoyed the most. https://goo.gl/photos/PifXKScbLwdwMyWv6

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Nelly L

Erika made the vision I had for my wedding cake come to life! I wanted specific lace to match my dress and flowers cascading but with a suttle touch. She did jusutt that and more than what I expected. The taste of the cake was amazing too! Everyone still raves about how "good... Read More the cake was" so good that I decided to make second order for my daughters first birthday. It was just as tasty and the detail of the cake was perfect. Not to mention my "oh oh" moment when I forgot to let her know I changed my daughters birthday party date... I mentioned to her the day before and she came through for me and it was beautiful!!! Everything I wanted. I will forever be thankful for that. The best part of it all is that it comes from a person that is passionate about making people happy in making their visions come true and establishing relationships with her clients! She will forever be my "cake lady" and a friend. Thank you Erika!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Paige C

Erika was wonderful to work with! There was a slight miscommunication with our meeting, but she went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. Not only was she extremely professional and easy to work with, the cake she made for us was absolutely gorgeous and tasted... Read More incredible! I would highly recommend going with Confections in Cake (Erika) for your wedding.

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 David Seth B

Erika is professional and amazingly talented. When we asked her to create a replica of the NHL Stanley Cup for our wedding cake, she was so excited. It came out so beautiful and perfect that it brought me to tears. I can't even tell you how many compliments we received.... Read More Definitely one of the coolest parts of our wedding. She also made my bridal shower cake on short notice as well! I've recommended her to EVERYONE in my life because not only are her cakes gorgeous - delicious doesn't begin to cover it. She's truly found her gift in life and I hope many others are able to experience it for themselves.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Courtney K

Erika is extraordinary. My groom wanted a very detailed cake of a specific pair of boots and she absolutely nailed it. All night people were talking about his cake and how realistic it looked. Furthermore, the cake itself was delicious. We got almond and strawberry and people... Read More raved about these 2 flavors. Erika was easy to work with and well-priced for her product and delivery (especially compared to Dallas-based companies of similar caliber).

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Casey A

Erika was so easy to work with. She designed our came with my husband and me when we had our tasting, and it was even better than I imagined. We barely got to taste it at the wedding - but luckily my mom saved us each a piece for when we got back from the honeymoon. It was... Read More PERFECTION. Can't wait for our one year anniversary! Whenever I need a cake, I'm calling Erika. She's the best. Period.

Just as tasty as it was beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Jacqulyn S

I was married on 08/08/15 and had Confections in Cake make my wedding cake. She was the 3rd cake vendor I had met with and as soon as I tasted her sample cakes I knew she was the winner. We booked at the end of our meeting. Her prices are comparable to most high quality vendors,... Read More but the taste is so much better than anyone else I had tried. Her cakes are beautiful and she is so easy to work with. She allowed me to make several changes to the design along the way and she even sent me sample picuters of a ruffle I wanted to try around the cake. Beautiful cake, amazing taste, great quality for your money & would definitely recommend.

TASTY and Fabulous!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Nikki P

The cakes tasted amazing and they looked even more amazing. The only reason that I gave a 4 is because the cake stands did not make it to the venue with the cakes, so my cakes were just on the table. I am not sure what the going rate for cakes is so I cannot say it was a great... Read More value or not. I think we ended up with servings for 150-200 people. I tried to post a picture but it would not let me. I would and will use (for our anniversary) Confections is Cake again! Erika did amazing!!! Nikki S.

Confections In Cake

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Kristina M

This cake was delicious and everyone at the wedding loved it. I was not the biggest fan of the price, but I had heard good things about the company so I went with them. She was convenient to meet up with and easy to work with. Can't wait to eat my top layer on our anniversary!

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Myrissa B

I'm not the type to brag but my wedding was awesome and my cake was the show stopper (next to my dress)! I brought Erika a picture from Pinterest of a $1200 cake with gold bows and 2 dozen roses! She sketched out my cake by hand right there in front of us, it was amazing! My... Read More cake was even better than the picture I brought her! She was on-time and available every time we reached out. My florist fell through on my flowers and didn't provide the roses like he was supposed to but Erika worked with what she had and it was incredible:-) my husband stills talks about how good the cake was; can't wait for our anniversary to eat the topper!