Weddings + Events

We are a boutique event planning company based in Overland Park. Our goal is to create weddings that speak uniquely to each couple we work with; so treat yourselves to a stress free wedding with hand-picked details & precise execution. Presenting an experience both you and your guest will cherish.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Kansas City, KS Greater Kansas City Area (913) 766-3433

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Philip E

I cannot say enough amazing words about Whitney. This girl has a zest and an organizational skill that is out of this world. She somehow manages to keep the entire wedding day flowing so seemlessly and you don't even notice any glitches if any. Her expertise allows our brides... Read More and grooms to fully be present on their wedding day and we are so thankful to always be working with her. She goes way above what's asked of her working way harder than she should. It just shows her passion and that she cares for her clients sincerely. She surprised our last couple with a really cool gift and I (am a photographer) walked in and she had everything ready for me, laid out, dress hanging beautifully and even helped me style the invitations to shoot right away so everyone could again, work so seemlessly together. Her weddings are always so stunning with her crazy awesome imagination and her personality is magnetic. I knew the minute I met her that I just wanted to be around her more and more! If you want to feel uplifted, stress free and have a wedding experience that is so dreamy, you definitely want to consider meeting with Whitney and hire this girl right away! She's like your wedding coordinating match in Heaven :) So thankful for you being present at our couple's weddings Whitney. Thank you for all you do!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

Confetti Events is absolutely the best! Whitney and her team have an eye for detail. I love that nothing was overlooked and my wedding was so much more than I thought possible!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jessi H

Blindly chose a day-of coordinator and did not miss with Whitney. She was professional, on-point and I didn't worry for a second about anything. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Andrew S

My wife, Emily, and I got married in January 2018 and Whitney was the reason things went to smoothly. Emily struggled with planning a wedding from several states away. She asked me if I was ok with hiring a wedding coordinator for the big day; initially I was hesitant because... Read More wedding's shouldn't be that hard to plan, right? Maybe it's because I am a guy and things don't matter to me as much. But once Emily mentioned her conversation with Whitney and that she would be able to help Emily relax during the rest of the planning and on the big day, I was on board. My picture of a perfect wedding day is one where my wife is enjoying herself, hanging out with family and friends, and drinking some good booze. This is exactly what happened. Whitney not only ensured that occured, but she helped coordinate a huge reschedule of the big day when I was injured in an accident three weeks before our original wedding date. Whitney was fun, cool and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her to any groom that is scared at how stressed out their fiancé is/will be.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jane H

Whitney, of Confetti Events, is an excellent wedding planner, whether one uses her as a consultant, or the coordinator and planner for for the whole event. When my daughter and I began discussing wedding plans with Whitney, I was extremely impressed with her knowledge of... Read More venues, caterers, photographers, rental companies, cake designers, florists, dress stores, make up artists, dj's and even tailors. After our first meeting we knew we wanted to use Whitney. Her knowledge of the industry is incredible, but what really impressed me was how focused she was on listening to the bride and groom; wanting the wedding and reception to be about them, and their wishes. Whitney is great with the details, timelines and keeping the bride and groom on track; and within budget. She's an advocate for the bride and groom; ready to step in and help wherever needed. Her staff is professional, knowledgeable and helpful. The wedding and reception went smoothly, and we couldn't have been happier. Whitney provided us with lists of potential vendors within our budget; and all we chose did an outstanding job. If you don't think you can afford a wedding planner, at least talk to Whitney first, maybe you could hire her as a consultant. Whatever you decide, choosing Confetti Events is time and money well spent.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Homer K

From the groom: Whitney is the best to work with. She works to make your Brides day perfect; not just "good". Her network is far reaching, her creativity is great, and her opinion is honest and true on all matters of the wedding. If something doesn't look or feel right she... Read More will let you know. Not only will she plan and execute a perfect wedding, she will befriend the bride and groom and their families. By the time it's over, you're practically family. Extra Bonus: she also has a secret team of ninja's she can call on to fix problems at any time if she is not immediately available in case bridezilla comes out or the caterer's don't show up.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Jennifer H

We would not have had the wedding we did if it were not for Whitney with Confetti Events. Whitney is an absolute dream and has such a heart of passion for event planning. Her passion shines through her personality. She is peppy, persistent and will work tirelessly until... Read More everything you dreamed of is accomplished. She is a very dear and sweet friend of my family which made having her be a part of our wedding even more special! We would have been so lost if it were not for Whitney and her intimate knowledge of every detailed aspect of a wedding. She has incredible relationships with all vendors in the KC area and will work with them until they give you what you want in the budget that you have. Whitney came to all of our important meetings with our vendors and made sure we had all the answers to all our questions. If we still had questions she would call or email them until we figured it out. She was available at all hours of the day and was constantly in contact with us to make sure we were on schedule with all of the wedding decisions. There were so many things Whitney brought to attention that I would have never thought about if it weren't for her. She went the extra mile to ensure we had the best day ever. On the wedding day she made everything run smoothly and if anything wasn't perfect, we had no idea. Whitney made our day what it was - completely incredible and full of memories. We are forever thankful for Whitney and her amazing talent! Thank you for everything that you do!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Taylor M

During the planning process Whitney was patient and listened to all my crazy dreams. She worked tirelessly to help them all come true. On the day of the wedding she was a God- send: working with all the vendors to coordinate every final detail so I was free to enjoy my family... Read More and day. There are truly not enough amazing things to say about the value of having such an amazing, trendy, smart, kind, and fabulous team to help you out on this very important day. Well worth the investment.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Chelsea M

I have nothing but the best things to say about Whitney and Confetti Events. From the first time that I met Whitney, I knew I would be in good hands. Whitney is so passionate about what she does and truly cares about her clients. She took the time out of her busy busy schedule... Read More to get to know my husband and I. We were having trouble with an earlier venue changing location. We tried to remain positive but she knew immediately that we were unhappy and that this was not what we envisioned for our wedding day. She worked her magic and found us a new venue that was exactly what we wanted! I could not believe the time she took to work on this and fight for us. She truly does care about her brides and wants the best for them! I was amazed by her support and cannot thank her enough because she did give us a space that we dreamed about! The day of the wedding also ran so smoothly. I highly recommend Whitney as a wedding planner!! I do not know what we would have done without her.

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Theresa W

We were in a last minute crunch and Whitney came to our rescue. Calm, professional, taking care of every detail . She made everything flow and come together. Thank you Whitney for decorating, meetings, special "couple church exit" ideas and keeping the reception flowing. It... Read More was a real party and everyone had a blast. If you need a perfect planner for your special day, contact Whitney and her team. Thank you Whitney. Your are so dedicated to those you serve.

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Emily W

Oh my goodness, I could not have pulled off the wedding we had without this amazing human and her team! Whitney is simply the best at her profession. I was overwhelmed with planning a wedding in KC from California and she not only stepped up to the plate to assist, but... Read More encouraged me along the way! She had the guts to stand up for things when I did not, she knew to ask questions I never would have thought of, and she mixes the best mimosa in town! I knew from the moment we consulted over the phone that Whitney was going to be my answer to so many worries and she truly was. When my husband and I had to reschedule our wedding three weeks prior to D-day due to him being in an accident, she rose to the challenge and coordinated all of our vendors to not only cancel their services, but to reschedule a new date. She allowed me the time to focus on Andrew's recovery instead of worrying about the event. She is someone that I am forever indebted and grateful for!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Elaine B

I cannot express how amazing the service was that I received from Whitney and her team at Confetti Events. We hired Whitney for full wedding planning and she went above and beyond. She always kept me on task, kept me from stressing, reminded me of things I NEVER would have... Read More thought of, and made my wedding day flawless. I would recommend her to everyone out there that needs any kind of event planning services. I could say so many amazing things about Confetti Events, the list is endless. Thank you Whitney and team, my day was unforgettable in the best way possible, all thanks to you :)!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Confetti Events made our wedding day and the planning process absolutely perfect. We initially were unsure if we wanted/needed a wedding planner and now that our wedding is done we realize she was an absolute necessity and worth every penny. Whitney went above and beyond our... Read More expectations in every way. We had a more difficult wedding venue to work with and vendors sourced from all over and Whitney coordinated them seemingly effortlessly. She was on top of things that had never even crossed my mind in the months of preparation and on the day of she had a calm, cool, and collected energy that made me feel at peace. Whitney was my rock in the planning process and executed our day better than I could have imagined. Thank you Confetti Events!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jenna C

After having a Saturday phone consult with Whitney I knew she was the wedding planner for us. She had both destination and Kansas City wedding planning experience, was knowledgeable, direct, kind, and most of all a wealth of information. I was thrilled she was willing to take on... Read More both our destination wedding to St. Kitts and our Kansas City reception scheduled one week after our return from the island. No request was too small or too great for Whitney to handle. She was able to coordinate, hire, and direct our island vendors with ease and pose. She didn’t let the laid back island lifestyle stop her and was effectively able to meet our deadlines despite most of our vendors being on “island time”. Whitney worked with United Airlines and TSA to ensure my beautiful wedding gown would arrive wrinkle free (without me having to buy a plane ticket for it- thank goodness!). She was even able to get our island hotel to change their policy and set up speakers on the beach so I could sing a song to my new husband during our ceremony. She brought my sunset beach wedding to life complete with hearts drawn in the sand. Our Kansas City reception was very different then our beach front “I Do”s and Whitney and Morgan were able to put her special touch on that as well bringing my Kansas City Love theme to reality. A touch of navy, a pop of coral, and subtle Royals and KC references made a beautiful wine cellar reception off the Plaza so full of love and joy you could feel the romance when you entered. Both Whitney and Morgan were amazing and took care of all my reception set up for me so I didn’t have to worry. Whitney is well connected both in Kansas City in abroad. Her vendor recommendations, coordination skills, project management, and scheduling are impeccable. Gladly, I would encourage everyone looking for a planner to hire Whitney, she is the best!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Hannah S

Mark and I are overjoyed with our experience with Confetti Events. Whitney was there for us day or night to recommend vendors, tweak designs, proof our website and invitations, and offer etiquette advice. The vendors and connections she has are out of this world! All of our... Read More guest commented on how wonderful our wedding dinner was (thanks to Whitney's suggestion). We've been married 2 months and I still hear how great Whitney and her staff were from family and friends. She truly has become part of our family. Hiring Whitney was the best decision we made for our wedding. There was nothing I had to do or worry about with Whitney on my bridal team. Her calming voice, happy laugh, and amazing planning background made my dream wedding come true stress free! Thank You Whitney!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

Working with Whitney and her team was the best decision I have made. Whitney understood my concept, and her execution exceeded all of my ideas. She thought of every detail, and she went above and beyond to see that my day was perfection. I recommend Whitney to any... Read More bride-to-be!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Chris M

Whitney and Confetti Events were absolute life savers! Let me start by saying this. At first, for budgetary reasons, my wife and I were unsure whether or not we wanted to go with a wedding planner/coordinator. The deal we made was that they had to save us on other venders at... Read More least what it would cost to book them. No question, Whitney and Confetti Events saved us a ton of money. But thats not even the biggest benefit we noticed. Whitney was more than willing to go above and beyond with her help and advise that we felt extremely comfortable with every decision made once we started working with her. My wife and I did not do enough research on our wedding venue and we ran in to some real issues. We almost had to eat the deposit and go somewhere else. Whitney assured us she would make it work and she definitely did. She was able to coordinate and work so well with all of our vendors that it made everything work the day of. She is so well organized and detail oriented that there is almost no room for error at all. Our schedule was so well thought out and detailed that we were able to relax (as much as possible) and enjoy our wedding. Another major issue that Whitney needed no time cleaning up was that our DJ was double booked and had to bail on us 2 and half weeks before our wedding. We thought we were in real trouble but Whitney told us not to worry and within hours had a DJ that probably turned out to be the best possible Dj we could have asked for; who even honored the price of our original DJ (for the most part) so we could stay within budget. Everything Whitney did was so professional and so well done that it is hard for me to talk to friends who are getting married without mentioning her name and Confetti Events. People always ask whether or not a coordinator/planner is worth it and I always tell them without question, probably the best money we spent. The last thing you want is for your made of honor/best man or mother of the bride and groom to be stressing all day when they should be trying to enjoy it as well. Trust me, you will have no regrets with Whitney, I could not imagine doing it all over again without her!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Wesley H

Hiring Whitney was one of the best decisions my bride made while planning our wedding! Whitney was literally a life saver for us and really made things a lot less stressful. My bride loved the meetings with Whitney and since I worked and lived 3 hours away at the time and was... Read More often out of state in training, it gave me a sense of comfort knowing someone was there for her while I was away. Whitney made fantastic recommendations on all aspects of our wedding and didn't fail us in any way. She has a ton of connections with amazing vendors and she knows the system and how to match what you are looking for with who is out there. One of her most helpful assets through the wedding planning process was the amazing communication skills she has. Day or night, weekday or weekend, she always responds in whatever way we needed! Hands down would recommend her to anyone look for a reliable friendly person who truly cares about your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Clint R

I really appreciated all the help and individual assistance throughout the whole process. I have to travel a lot for my job and it was nice knowing that my wife would have someone to attend meetings with. I know that they helped my wife with all of her items, but they couldn't... Read More have been more helpful with mine either. I loved our wedding and know it wouldn't have been possible without them.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Randi T

So worth it!!! Hiring Confetti Events was honestly one of the best decisions I made while wedding planning. When I got engaged I thought I could plan the whole wedding myself, but soon found out that I was overwhelmed with options and wasn't enjoying the process. After Whitney... Read More and her crew came into the picture it made me excited again and wedding planning was a blast from there on out. She instantly saw what vision I wanted and knew how to get it done even better than I'd imagined, not to mention personally knowing the best vendors in town to get the job done. Whitney was available whenever I needed her whether it was meeting a couple weeks before the wedding to finalize flowers, stopping by for a few minutes to double check after I changed tablecloths, or one of my many late night emails (usually calming my panic with hilarious and helpful replies!) My husband and I have been married for two months now and she still texts me just to make sure I am loving my pictures, video, honeymoon etc. My husband and I our families absolutely LOVED our wedding and it went so smooth and worry-free thanks to Whitney and her crew!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Darren G

The band I'm with (Mirage from St. Louis) recently worked a wedding reception in KC and worked closely with Whitney from Confetti Events. What a joy it was to have someone as organized as Whitney, especially since we had not played KC in several years. Her attention to detail,... Read More having a true focus on client satisfaction is impeccable. I HIGHLY recommend Confetti Events for your special day, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Johnna R

Wow I can't say enough about Whitney. She is amazing and really helped me, my fiance, and my mom :) relax on our special weekend. We used Whitney for the day of planning and she was worth every penny. Highly recommend meeting with Whitney when looking into coordinators and you... Read More will be sold!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Kelsey W

Whitney was a life savor on so many levels! She stayed in touch with me throughout the entire wedding planning process. She was very knowledgeable and helpful with vendors, saving us a lot of time and money. She was constantly asking if there was anything more she could be... Read More helping me out with. But the best thing about hiring Confetti Events was that Whitney helped keep me sane throughout the planning process. If something went wrong, she would just tell me to let her handle it. On the day of she took care of everything. I was able to enjoy my wedding day with my family and friends while she took care of everything else. She understood my vision and helped make it a reality. She went above and beyond to give me my vision. I recommend Whitney and her team to anyone looking for a wedding planner. I would not have had my dream wedding without her help. Thank you so much Whitney!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 April Bride <

Whitney is wonderful! I knew I wanted her to be my wedding planner after our first meeting. She helped me stay sane during the planning process, and she helped me create an absolutely lovely day. She recommended fantastic vendors and had such good ideas for my big day. She kept... Read More me on top of my to do list and helped me make very important decisions that I avoided. She made me feel like I was her only client, always remembering the tiniest of details about me and our meetings. She brought my vision to life! Whitney is priceless but so affordable. I can't say enough good things about Whitney. You will not regret using her as your wedding planner. I had a wonderful wedding and gained a friend through it all.

Whitney Craig

As the owner and certified lead planner of award winning Confetti Events I utilize my love of weddings, event management expertise, and creative vision to bring your dream wedding to life. My job is to plan an organize. Your job is to enjoy your celebration while making the most beautiful memories.