We convey the best of you, your way!

At Convey Studios, we focus all of our energy towards making every shot unique and bringing out your personality on your special day. We want to get to know you beforehand so we can collaborate on your vision. You're unique; your photos should be too!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

2919 Commerce Street, Ste 355, Dallas, TX Dallas/Fort Worth (214) 934-7305

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Amanda F

I am so glad we found Convey!! Sesha is so organized and easy to work with that I never had to worry about a thing. Stephen was our Photographer and we loved working with him. He gave us great direction and our photos turned out amazing! We also had Jamie as our Videographer and... Read More he was great. My family and I just watched the video of our wedding and everyone teared up. It was beautifully done. We also received our photos very quickly after our wedding! I would choose Convey again in a heartbeat.

2017-10-06T15:45:55 Response from the vendor

Oh Amanda & David were such a delight to work with! Amanda was so graceful and gorgeous and I have loads of favorite images from her day! Some of my favorites is when David saw you for the first time, and his smile as she... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Stevie D

I used Convey Studios for both Budoir photos and our wedding photos. Both experiences were tremendous. Sesha did the Budoir photos- they were fun to take. She got me the images pretty quickly, and they were elegant and classy, and high quality photos. Scott with Convey Studios... Read More photographed our small, 250 person wedding. We love the photos! We got a teaser of about 20 photos as soon as we were back from our honeymoon, and the remaining photos came pretty quickly after that. Scott has a great eye for capturing light and angles. We had 5 kids under 5 in our wedding, and Scott managed to get group photos with all five smiling at the same time! Scott took tremendous candid photos of us playing games at a favorite burger spot, and got great shots of the reception. I'd highly recommend Convey Studios to anyone looking for a wedding/budoir photographer. Sesha made the planning details (lists of photos, billing, timelines) easy, and the quality and timeliness of photos was spectacular.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Suzanne R

Everything about Convey is amazing...the people, the professionalism, and the product! My groom and I went with Convey after my consult with Sesha...I didn't even really meet with anyone else because I knew I wouldn't get anyone nearly as amazing for the value. Trust me, I know... Read More some wonderful photographers that I considered, but I couldn't beat the wonderful price point. As far as Jacque (the photographer I chose), he was incredible. He was fun, laid back, efficient, and incredibly, he was EVERYWHERE! I swear, he didn't stop moving.The really neat thing about Convey is that you get to choose your photographer from a list of impressive artists. That way, you can pick your best fit based upon your own personal style. I can't recommend them enough!

2017-10-04T22:23:10 Response from the vendor

Awwh, it was soooo fun working with Brandon & Dawn!! I loved that there was nothing but smiles the whole wedding album. My favorite photo of you two with all your friends on the dance floor! Busting a move so fierce and so happy. Loved... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 beena s

Convey Studios shot the photography and videography for our wedding in October 2017, and captured the memorable moments of our big day! From the moment that I saw Sesha’s website, I fell in love with her style and knew that I wanted her as my photographer. She, and Convey as a... Read More whole, were more than a wedding vendor; they were my friends during my wedding season. Although the months leading up to the wedding were stressful, I knew that of all my vendors, Sesha was the one person who would come through on the big day and she proved me right in the end. Sesha, Diego, and Matt were so easy to work with and were very flexible with last minute changes on the day of our wedding. Their calm, reassuring, and positive attitudes were a huge benefit to us, especially for a stressed out bride like myself. It's hard finding a wedding vendor that is both professional and fun to work with, but Convey Studios is exactly that! Even after the wedding, working with them to create our videos and albums was a seamless process. We couldn't be happier with our experience with Convey studios, and are so proud to show off our photos and videos to our friends and family!

Reviewed on 2/24/2018 Christina D

Convey Studios is very easy to work with and our photos look beautiful! They took the time to ask us prior to the wedding what specialty shots we might want and get a list of family / wedding party shots. That definitely helped the day run smoother!

Reviewed on 2/24/2018 Audrey H

Sesha is so great to work with! She's positive and kind. As you can imagine, planning a wedding while doing life in general can be hectic, and she is so great about sending reminders about bill payments coming up and understanding if you go over a day because you forgot. She was... Read More also very accommodating when our date changed, and she set us up with another photographer, Kendall, that we ADORED!! Kendall was on time for everything (something I worried about because I've heard stories from other photography studios reviews), she was detailed but not overwhelming. I did a bridal session with her to start, and was a little nervous because I was feeling a little awkward, and she made it so much fun! I was even more excited about the wedding photographs. AMAZING experience. Anyone who asks, I recommend Convey Studios (and ask for Kendall because her photos match how awesome she is!)

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Maricela A

We had Turk come for our wedding Friday Oct 13th 2017 and I can’t put in words how much we loved him and his work! He kept us laughing but also got everything done that needed to be done! But what really captured us was Sesha from our first phone call I knew they were the ones... Read More to go with. She is so sweet, kind, and understanding. I would say if you looking for a great photographer that actually cares and takes the time with you look no further!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Gail H

We used Convey Studios for our engagement photos and wedding ceremony/reception. Everybody at Convey was incredibly responsive and helpful throughout the process, and the photos were amazing. Sesha went above and beyond to provide us the perfect wedding album. We definitely... Read More recommend using Convey Studios!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Bethany L

WOW!!!! Sesha was beyond amazing! She made the process so flawless! Then along came William taking the most beautiful pictures. I could not have ever imagined they would be this great! He made everyone comfortable, never once making anyone feel out of place or in the way! I was... Read More running late, everyone was for lack of better words “scattered” and William kept smiling ensuring me that everything was going perfect and truly made ALL of my friends and family feel so comfortable! We got married on the 20th of November this year. I received the teaser with the most beautiful pictures earlier than promised 9 days after!!! Sesha worked with me on the perfect package! Worth every penny! Thank you Sesha and William for making sure we got the best pictures of the most wonderful day of our lives!!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Chuck S

I wish there was a higher rating than 5 stars because they would get it. Don’t waste your time or money trusting your special memories to anyone else. Shows up early, very accommodating, listens to your ideas, and always goes the extra mile to make sure you’re more than... Read More satisfied. We even use them for our family photos and are just as happy. Very reasonably priced for the high-quality results. We honestly don’t have a single bad thing to say. The owners passion really shows in the end product. I highly recommend using Convey Studios.

Reviewed on 11/30/2017

We love Convey Studios! Sesha was amazing to work with and listened to every idea I had, she even walked through a creek for me. Every time I look at our photos they take me back to those precious moments. This studio will go above and beyond to capture your personalities, and... Read More will be part of your family before the day is over.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Courtney U

Convey Studios shot our wedding in 2016. We were not thrilled with our outcome. The photographer was over an hour late to the wedding, missing get ready shots with the bride so we were rushed to get some made up shots when he finally got there. We were also behind schedule so... Read More when it came time to get pictures with me and the groom we only had time for a few. The photographer was supposed to take more bride and groom photos after the ceremony and never did. I still get sad when I see our wedding pictures and there are hardly any of me and the groom. Time is valuable for a wedding and messing up the timeline like that is very unprofessional. They only offered us one print out of our photos to compensate for their mistake. They also do not do any retouches and you will spend a lot of time editing your own photos. In all we were not happy with convey. I wish we had gone with someone else.

2017-12-06T10:33:58 Response from the vendor

Hi Courtney. I’m so sorry you feel this way, and even more than that, I’m surprised. Why didn’t you reach out to us to let us know how you felt so we could try to fix it? One of our last e-mails from you was... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Melissa M

I can never thank y'all enough for being our photographer. From our first meeting Sesha knew exactly what we wanted for our wedding day. We gave her ideas of what we wanted but she did the rest and the images are amazing. We are still getting compliments about them. Plus she has... Read More an amazing sense of humor which made taking photos that much better.

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Kristen K

Convey Studios was absolutely wonderful to work with. They are reasonably priced and did the most incredible job. I could not have been happier. Sesha was the main photographer for my wedding, and she is wonderful!! She asked me the type of photography style I preferred and did... Read More a great job listening to what I wanted. She is extremely creative and loves capturing your unique style. She went above and beyond her job duties and helped keep me calm when I was overwhelmed and had amazing ideas in the moment for photos to take when I did not know what I want. She gave us sooooo many photos at the end and gave us full rights to the photos. They were absolutely perfect and Convey studios could not have done a better job. I would highly recommend them to anyone, and all of my friends loved the photos so much they want to use Convey Studios in the future!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Melanie H

I loved Convey Studios! They were so fun to work with, I LOVED our photographer (she gave me so much wisdom and encouragement on my wedding day) and the pictures turned out beautiful. Neither my husband nor I are big picture-taking people, but I had fun taking pictures that day... Read More thanks to them. It was a real blessing.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Natalie L

We are so glad that we used Convey for our engagements and wedding photos. Sesha was super easy to work with and I loved how helpful she was with planning all the details for our photos. Copeland was an amazing photographer and he has a great eye. He was also super supportive... Read More and encouraging which was great because neither of us are "naturals" at taking pictures. The "sneak peek" shots we got after a week were gorgeous and I can't wait to see the rest! We also did video so I'm excited to relive all the memories for years to come.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Laura L

Convey Studios was extremely helpful in helping us plan our photography timeline, and accommodating specific requirements for our ceremony. Hung captured the perfect moments for our wedding, we love all the photos! We are so happy we used Convey Studios!

2017-10-24T12:01:33 Response from the vendor

Laura & Kyle!! Your day was beautiful! Some of my favorite images were the praying pictures of you two at the altar (so sacred), and the Harry Potter themed shots, and your grand entrance jump :) So fun and so you! Hugs!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Imelda M

Where to start! I was planning my Dallas wedding for a year and half while living in Austin. I met Sesha early on in the process and knew right away she was who I wanted to work with. She helped ease a lot of my concerns and was very helpful in trying to figure out the best... Read More package to fit within my budget. I felt she definitely listened to all my needs and desires. My [now! :)] husband got to meet her when we had our engagement photo shoot and understood right away why we hit it off. We had to reschedule our original engagement photos because of sudden flash flooding/rain storm, to only reschedule them for a sudden cold front/freeze hit Dallas! However, Sesha was awesome at keeping a great attitude and spirit the whole time, which made the shoot fun for us and captured some great moments. Wedding day comes around, and weather threatens the day again with rain. However, it finally cleared up and we were able to easily adjust the original plans. Sesha was able to get the entire wedding party back on track for our timeline and able to handle all the various personalities in the room. Very professional and fun. The photos from the wedding were amazing. It has been hard to choose which ones were our favorites for the albums (literally took me 2 months!) I can't thank Sesha enough for her patience working with me, the great energy she brought, and the amazing photos that capture the happiest days of our lives!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Jake P

Scott was great to work with, handling staged photos as well as candids with professionalism, without interfering with our big day. Convey has been great to work with, from the initial scheduling and payment process through their presentation of photos through an... Read More easy-to-navigate website. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Dawn R

Convey Studios was simply the perfect photography experience for our wedding! Sesha is AMAZING and went out of her way to get to know us early on and to be sure we were in love with our wedding photos. Her team was so professional and fun and blended in to our day/evening... Read More seamlessly. Our family and friends loved them. I really thought the value was solid and would highly recommend them to anyone, anytime. Yay Convey!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Rebecca M

Convey Studios did the photos for our wedding in April- from the beginning, they were helpful and wonderful to work with. Sesha made it feel like she really wanted to make sure we had an amazing day and great memories that represented us as a couple. She helped us create a... Read More specific and comprehensive schedule of photos so that we could have all of our bases covered. The pictures were beautiful and we can't wait to have them displayed in our home!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Brittany E

Is there anyway to give more than 5 stars??? Pictures were most important to me on my wedding day and Convey didn't disappoint! Our photographer (Yesenia) was absolutely AMAZING. She made sure our personalities were captured while also keeping us on task getting all the... Read More "traditional family photos" that my grandma wanted done. I am so happy I went with Convey and would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Sarah M

We could not have been more pleased working with Convey Studios! There are no words to describe how amazing our photos were from our special day. Ashley photographed the bridal portraits and our wedding day, and they turned out better than we could have imagined. Ashley and... Read More Sesha were always available for our questions, catered to our needs, and provided top notch professionalism. It was a pleasure working with them and getting to know them through the wedding process. A huge thank you to Ashley and Sesha as we are truly grateful for capturing these moments for us!!

2017-05-27T22:10:18 Response from the vendor

S and I spent quite a bit of time together in planning for her day, and it was sooooo great everytime! I feel like a made a friend. She was so chill, and trusted us fully with photography of her wedding, engagements and bridals. So... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Chrystina R

I worked with Scott for my wedding day photography, he was awesome. I didn’t meet him before my wedding, but chose him because of his portfolio – very artistic and beautiful. He was so professional during the whole day and got every shot I asked for. His style fit perfectly with... Read More what I wanted for my wedding day, he took a lot of scene shots to show off the beautiful décor and venue. My only regret is not booking the videography with Convey, it was something I chose to cut from my budget but if you are on the fence you should really consider it! Loved working with Convey studios and Scott – awesome people!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Allie W

Sesha is simply AMAZING! She is the sweetest most bubbliest person I know and her personality is just what you need when you're trying to take awkward posed photos. She actually genuinely cares about her clients and will ask you questions to get you talking to capture the raw... Read More moments with your significant other which is one of the many reasons why I decided to go with her and this company. The pricing is also a big reason why I chose Convey Studios because it's extremely reasonable and they don't tack their watermark on any of your pictures which is awesome!! The turn around time for photos is crazy fast too which is hard to find for a good price. On my wedding day, I had a little hang up with my dress and Sesha came prepared with a sewing kit which I was so grateful for! She was so swift and ninga-like with her photo taking that she was hardly noticed during the ceremony and the reception. She made everyone feel at ease and she made it more fun after the ceremony while we were taking formal photos. She was very personable with my family members as well which is a big plus and makes things less awkward. Overall my experience with her was amazing. I would definitely recommend Convey Studios Photography and I will be using her again for any photos I want in the future!

Hiya new friends! I'm the owner & one of the lead photographers of Convey Studios. I love love love being able to share in the love of two individuals and feel blessed to get to work with such wonderful people each day! There is something so touching about being a part of such a sacred & special day! Based in Dallas, I've been shooting weddings for over 15 years! When I'm not behind the camera, you can find me with the hubs traveling and laughing most of the time! He is the man I prayed for, and I'm so delighted that God really did hear my prayers!