We convey the best of you, your way!

At Convey Studios, we focus all of our energy towards making every shot unique and bringing out your personality on your special day. We want to get to know you beforehand so we can collaborate on your vision. You're unique; your photos should be too!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

2919 Commerce Street, Ste 355, Dallas, TX Dallas/Fort Worth (214) 934-7305
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Suzi L

Everything about Convey is amazing...the people, the professionalism, and the product! My groom and I went with Convey after my consult with Sesha...I didn't even really meet with anyone else because I knew I wouldn't get anyone nearly as amazing for the value. Trust me, I know... Read More some wonderful photographers that I considered, but I couldn't beat the wonderful price point. As far as Jacque (the photographer I chose), he was incredible. He was fun, laid back, efficient, and incredibly, he was EVERYWHERE! I swear, he didn't stop moving.The really neat thing about Convey is that you get to choose your photographer from a list of impressive artists. That way, you can pick your best fit based upon your own personal style. I can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Lauryn J

We got married on June 11, 2016 in Dallas, TX. Convey took care of portraits for our engagements, a save the date, my bridals, our wedding and even videography for the wedding. Ashley, one of the team's photographers did all of our portraits. Ashley is quiet and focused, a... Read More true professional. She's calm, easy-going and directs her subjects into very natural poses. Her best shots were the in-between moments for sure! All of our friends and family adore the beautiful, natural-looking photos she produced. Turk videoed our wedding, and he did a stellar job as well. He captured great moments but kept a very subtle presence at the event (as requested). Sesha, the Convey's owner, is sweet, thoughtful and an all-around great partner for any bride. One value-add for this company over others was their ability and willingness to match the style of photos we wanted. I was very specific about wanting bright (nothing close to the sepia tones that are trendy right now), journalistic/natural poses. They exceeded our expectations in meeting this request with how they shot each session as well as post-production work. We give the team an A+!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Jessica B

My groom and I LOVED working with Convey! They took care of our engagements, my bridals, and our wedding day and we were in love with all of our pictures. Not only are the photos fantastic quality, but they didn't miss a single thing on our big day! They shot everything from our... Read More reception table decorations to our first kiss as a married couple. I would absolutely 100% recommend Sesha and her team! You will not regret choosing this fantastic group!

2015-12-02T15:08:51 Response from the vendor

This couple was such a delight, and I feel like I know so much about their love story and how much they value each other! Their hearts and wedding day sparkled!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Allison N

Convey Studios were absolutely amazing! My photographer Yosenia took the most breath taking photos of my wedding day. Everyone I ever came in contact with at this studio always were eager to answer my question and get back to me quickly! Our photos came much quicker then we... Read More expected and we still cant stop looking at them because THEY LOOK SO AMAZING! I can not say enough good things about convey studios and our photographer Yosenia and I'm so glad we chose Convey to do our wedding photos.

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Andrew B

Sesha is an absolute joy to work with. Every step of the way, she was available to help. Scott, our photographer, did an amazing job in capturing our downtown wedding. Convey was prompt, billing was easy, and best of all, the photographs lived up to the hype. Incredible value,... Read More highly recommend. Thank you Convey, Sesha, and Scott!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Catherine G

When we planned on getting married outside in December I knew it would be a risk. Temperatures ranges from 40’s to 70’s. I figured despite my tea length dress I’d be able to handle anything in that range. The night before my wedding the temperatures plummeted from 75 to 8. 8... Read More degrees. Now that you know the stage – let me tell you about my amazing photographer. Convey Studios was there with us from the beginning. To being welcoming of a same sex couple, to meetings to discuss ideas and wanting to get to know us better. We were sent gifts along the way as we lead up to our wedding, along with surveys that helped us figure out what we wanted for timing, and pictures. Sesha never delayed in answering my frantic emails or phone calls – which for a bride to be is a real gift! Day of the wedding she showed up early and came prepared for the terrible temperatures. Anything we needed help with she volunteered, she wasn’t just there to take pictures she was a vital part of the entire wedding. Her joy was so contagious that a number of my guests asked for her information immediately after the wedding! At one time she even did a high kick when she got a picture she really liked for portraits. So much fun! More than great pictures, she told our story. I can’t rave enough about how amazing she was and how much we love our pictures. This is the photographer to book!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Abbi C

We loved working with Convey Studios for our wedding on 12/31/16! I was a bit intimidated trying to pick a wedding photographer because there are literally so many options in the Dallas area. I came across Convey and decided to schedule a consult with Sesha, the owner. After... Read More meeting with her, I knew I wanted to go with Convey. She is so friendly and has a great personality. She gave us a link to images done by several photographers who shoot for Convey. My mom and I looked through each artist's portfolio. I even had my fiancé look through them. We all agreed that Yesenia was who we should go with! She did an amazing job and captured such great images! She paid close attention to detail and made sure everything was in its place during bridal portraits and at the wedding. We got our pictures back quick too! I would highly recommend choosing Convey Studios for your upcoming wedding!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Lacey D

Sesha the owner is fabulous! She is on top of everything, professional, super cheerful and was invested in our story and what we were looking for. Our photographer was Yesenia who was amazing! My bridal portrait session and wedding photos are better than I could imagine . She is... Read More very professional, made me feel comfortable in front of the camera and had lots of good ideas. She also dealt with my wedding day stress amazingly. The editing on the pictures and quality was beautiful. I loved my whole experience with this company.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Gabrielle M

I am incredibly blessed to have had Convey Studios photograph and video what was the best day of my life. I met people from Convey Studios at a bridal show, and I was intrigued because instead of just writing down information that I probably was going to lose amongst all of the... Read More papers they took a polaroid selfie. I met with a lot of people that day, but I decided to call Convey and schedule a meeting. Sesha met with me and she immediately gave me a hug. I knew then that I wanted Convey Studios to photograph my wedding. Throughout the entire wedding process, I would get these gut feelings about the people that I was hiring and I never went wrong when I followed my gut. After booking, they sent us a little care package which was incredibly sweet. Throughout the planning process they would send reminders and little words of encouragement. In today’s society where the little things are few and far between, I was so grateful for the kind thoughts. I did engagement, boudoir, bridal, wedding day photos and videography with Convey Studios. Nick took care of all of the paperwork aspect and was extremely responsive in answering emails. Sesha and Nick are a great example of working as a married team. Sesha and I would email back and forth, we went through everything, and she was just simply amazing with my HUMONGOUS family. We did a first look and it was incredible and such a special moment between me and my fiancé. Additionally, we did a first look with my family which was very special since we wanted to get family pictures done early. Sesha was great at politely organizing and getting all of the pictures that I wanted. I was a little torn on whether or not to add videography, and as a future bride you will read hundreds of blog posts on this as well. If you are able to do it within your budget, I would definitely recommend doing it. We have only gotten the teaser video so far, but I couldn’t imagine not having it. Such a wonderful memory! Overall, my day would not have been the same without Convey Studios. I don’t know how they capture all of the love in photos, but they did and I am incredibly grateful. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016

WOW! I don't even know where to begin. I don't often write reviews but Convey Studios did an amazing job. My mom passed away the Monday before our wedding and I can't think Sesha enough for going out of here way to make my mom feel alive in the pictures! Simple amazing! Also, I... Read More was in love with the Boudoir Album that I got on my wedding day! If I could rate y'all 100 stars I would! Thanks!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Andi T

Sesha and her team are a great choice for engagement, bridal, boudoir, and last but not least the wedding! She made the whole process a breeze and felt like we have known her for years! I definitely recommend Convey Studios to anyone that ask. Thank You for EVERYTHING!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Julie M

My husband and I booked Convey for our wedding on 11/12/2016. Sesha was so easy to work with and we loved our photos! I booked pretty far in advance for our wedding and Sesha was awesome about keeping in contact with me about details about the wedding, which was very important... Read More to me!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Marissa V

Jordan and I got married on November 19, 2016. Sesha did an amazing job! She also worked on our engagement and bridal photos. It was such a great pleasure to work with her. She had such great ideas and we loved them! Our wedding pictures came out great and we're so happy we went... Read More with Convey Studios!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Rosita R

Convey is a great choice for wedding photographers. Sesha did an amazing job with our engagement session and the day of our wedding. It was pouring outside the day of our wedding but Sesha came prepared to get the special moments and was able to do a lot of outdoor photos... Read More without anyone getting wet. I'll definitely be using Convey Studios later on.

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Elizabeth B

Sesha photographed my bridal portraits, boudoir portraits, and my entire wedding, and I am SO HAPPY with her work! Not only is she an excellent photographer, she was a DREAM to work with. She made everyone smile and feel comfortable, and her entire team worked so hard to capture... Read More every moment of our special day in a classy, yet fun way. Everthing was so great, and we only had to wait a couple of days for some "teaser pictures", which was an awesome treat for us during our honeymoon! Love the photographs, video, and memory books made by Convey!!! HUGS

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Laura D

Picking a wedding photographer is the one thing that really stressed me out during the planning process. Then I found Convey Studios. They were in my price range, and I loved the photos I saw, but to be honest, I wasn’t sold at first. I reached out to Sesha who is such a joy to... Read More work with, and I liked her immediately. She explained to me that she has a number of photographers that work for her, and I would be using one of them if I chose to go with her. She let me know who was available on my wedding date, told me to look at their portfolios and pick out who I liked, and then we would meet up for a drink to discuss everything. I chose a few that I liked, but I have to say I was a little leery about it. I wanted to meet the photographer I would be working with. Then I met Sesha. All my worries disappeared. She got to know me and my husband as well as tried to understand the vision we had for our wedding. She frantically took notes, asked a ton of questions that I never could have thought of to help her better understand, and then she told us that while the photographers I had initially chosen would be great she thought we would be a better fit with Copeland. I loved that she did that, and she made a great call. A tiny part of me was still a very little bit concerned that I wouldn’t get to meet Copeland until our engagement shoot, but Sesha made me feel so good about the whole thing that I tossed that worry aside. Copeland ended up being fantastic. He was great to work with for the engagement shoot and the wedding day. After engagement pictures I was 100% confident in him for the wedding, and he was super easy to get along with, which made the day much less stressful. He called me the day before the wedding to go over everything, which was really great. He had no problem listening to what I wanted or didn’t want and wasn’t pushy about anything. Sesha put together a perfect timeline of pictures for the day, and everything went perfectly. He got so many great pictures. The best part is that he loves to be on the dance floor, and he gets this awesome array of candid shots of everybody. These are some of the best pictures. He also got some really nice ones of couples, friends, and families. And he made sure to check in with me about 15 minutes before he was scheduled to leave to see if there was anything else I wanted to make sure he got. Such great customer service. Once the night was over Copeland sent all the pictures to Sesha for editing. We got a sneak peak of pictures about 2 weeks after the wedding, and then probably 3 days later we got all the pictures. I believe she guarantees them around 3 weeks. I thought for sure we would get them later because the timeline fell over Thanksgiving, but she exceeded our expectations and got them to us early!. And we got so many pictures. 500+ with full print release. All of them are phenomenal, and I’ve received so many compliments on how beautiful they are. I could not have asked for a better team to work with. And while you have the right to print your photos however you want, Sesha offers really great prices to print them with a lab. I was stunned to see how reasonable they are. Don’t stress yourself out looking for a photographer. Talk to Sesha (she’s also a wonderful photographer), and if she’s not available she’ll hook you up with the best photographer for you. Seriously. Stop shopping around and set up a meeting with her. You won’t regret it.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Heather S

We are very pleased with our pictures from our wedding! Scott did such a great job and had little time to make it happen. My bridesmaids and I were so behind schedule yet he was still able to capture some really great shots! We can't wait to see our wedding video!! Sesha was... Read More also very sweet and laid back the entire step of the way!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Lauren H

I can't say enough wonderful things about Convey Studios! I would 100% recommend going with Convey for your special day! Sesha handled our engagement session and brought Evgeniy along for our wedding day. They truly captured the magic of the day. The first time I met with... Read More Sesha I had a great feeling about choosing Convey. She is warm and welcoming, energetic and just what my husband and I needed to ease our nerves in front of the camera. Sesha has a way of capturing the smallest, nearly unseen, detail…to quote my MOH “Sesha is a photo ninja”! So many thanks to her and her team at Convey Studios!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Tiffani O

Sesha and her team are absolutely AMAZING! Words cannot begin to describe how lucky we feel to have hired Convey Studios for our wedding photography and videography! Sesha is so lively and personable- she made the entire day fun! She's has such a calming presence and makes you... Read More feel so comfortable taking pictures. She's so, so talented- all of our photos came out beautifully. We will be able to relive our special day for years to come, thanks to her :) Our videographer, Turk, was wonderful as well! He was super fun and our families loved him. He did interviews throughout the night and made everything feel so special. We can't say enough good things about Convey Studios- seriously, the most talented photographer and videographer! I would recommend Sesha and her team to everyone we know!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Savannah P

I cannot begin to explain how grateful I am to Sesha and her team. She was so amazing to work with and somehow made our timeline work when we were an hour behind, she caught us up! There are no words to describe how thankful I was to her and her team. I hopefully will have the... Read More opportunity to use her in the future. If you need a great wedding photographer that will make everyone smile, even those who hate posing for pics, Sesha is your gal. I cannot thank her and her team enough!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jennifer W

We literally cannot say enough good things about Convey Studios!! We met Sesha initially for a consult at a hotel in Fort Worth, and she was SO enthusiastic, friendly, and professional. She personally was unavailable for our wedding date, so we looked at portfolios of the... Read More available photographers and selected Copeland. Sesha did my bridal portraits and they were AMAZING! We ended up shooting at the venue in the morning, which I was a little nervous about, but the images turned out fantastic. Copeland and Bernice shot the photos for our big day, and they were a GREAT team. People were commenting all evening about how much they hustled and yet they were still "invisible". I just got my teaser album in email recently (about a week after the wedding) and the images had me in tears (the good kind!). My family and friends are still gushing over the photos and we don't even have the entire set back yet! They captured every moment and detail that we were hoping for!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

My wife and I hired Convey Studios to photograph and video our wedding. We have been BEYOND BLOWN AWAY by the quality and professionalism of Convey Studios. From the first time we met with Sesha from Convey, we knew this was the right choice. Sesha, my wife and I clicked... Read More IMMEDIATELY. The energy we felt was so light and happy and just everything you want to feel on your wedding day. There was constant communication from the time we met, all the way up to the big day. Any questions or concerns we had, Sesha was always there with the answers. The day of the wedding, Sesha and the videographer, Daniel, arrived on time and with so much wonderful and positive energy! We had an absolute BLAST! Everything ran so smoothly and effortlessly, which was a stress reliever to say the least. The video and photos were taken all in the moment and that's what we LOVED about Convey Studios. No fake shots, no forced shots, no "let try and make this believable" shots, just pure perfection. Not to mention, Convey Studios is LGBT Friendly!!! YAY! There was no awkward energy or anything of the sort and that was beautiful in itself. My wife and I truly look at Sesha and Daniel as part of our family because that's how they made us feel; like family. Our satisfaction is out of this world when it comes to Convey Studios. We are so LUCKY to have found them and had the chance to work with them. I can tell you, any and all photos WILL be taken by Convey Studios, PERIOD. We love them to LIFE!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Karly T

Convey was AMAZING!! We knew instantly upon meeting Sesha that we did not need to look any further. Sesha is a sweet, warm spirit who made us feel so special throughout the entire process. Scott was our photographer and he did such a beautiful job capturing our special moments... Read More on our wedding day. We could not be happier.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Lara O

Sesha and team are pretty amazing, Scott was my photographer and he was so creative. We did engagement pictures, first look/portraits and ceremony/reception. Very talented. They meet with you in person and keep in contact with you from beginning to end. Just got my teasers and... Read More cannot wait to get both video and pictures!!!

2017-02-10T10:54:01 Response from the vendor

Lara & Justin! You two were such sweethearts and so in love! I think it was great that you were able to bring your beloved dog to the engagement session. You guys had quite the wedding reception! I wasn't there, but from seeing the video--you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Cate S

I was so picky when I came to a photographer and I am so happy I chose Sesha. She was absolutely amazing and I couldn't be more happy with my wedding photos. I can't say enough good things about her.

2017-02-10T10:42:56 Response from the vendor

Awwwh, so many hugs to you sweet one!!

Sesha

Hiya new friends! I'm the owner & one of the lead photographers of Convey Studios. I love love love being able to share in the love of two individuals and feel blessed to get to work with such wonderful people each day! There is something so touching about being a part of such a sacred & special day! Based in Dallas, I've been shooting weddings for over 15 years! When I'm not behind the camera, you can find me with the hubs traveling and laughing most of the time! He is the man I prayed for, and I'm so delighted that God really did hear my prayers!