Rehearsal, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Planning

Roseville, CA in Roseville, CA (916) 782-3831

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Katrin K

We hired Nicole as our day of coordinator. At first, we were not sure if we even needed one but later on were very happy that we hired her. Nicole went well beyond her responsibilities, answered all our questions no matter what, gave good advice, took care of all the small... Read More details that we did not think of, coordinated all our vendors successfully and was always very organized and professional. With her on board, we had perfect peace of mind. Not only did she make sure that we were well taken care of before our wedding but it was smooth sailing with her throughout our big day. She ran the show and ensured that everything went perfectly. We highly recommend hiring Nicole as she will make sure your day is unforgettable for all the right reasons.

The Best in the business!

Reviewed on 4/17/2012 Angela B

Nicole is just a wonderful professional who really knows her field. Her referrals were awesome, her ceremony planning was great (with great alternatives for divorced parents). The day of my wedding was seamless because of her and we stayed on-time the whole day. Definately... Read More recommend her! Her assistant and staffing company were just as professional and delightful and were detail oriented.

An Enjoyable and Stress Free Wedding Day

Reviewed on 11/11/2011 Julie R

Nicole Conway made my wedding day very enjoyable and stress free. I was able to focus on the people I love and the experiences of my day. Nicole followed through executing all of the wedding plans to every meticulous detail I had planned my wedding. She did everything from... Read More helping decorate to executing the detailed time line to even helping my youngest daughter deal with the emotions of the day. I recommend Nicole with the highest regard and definitely will hire her for every event.

Fabulous planners for small to large weddings

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Lagacia W

Nicole and Stacey of Conway Creations were excellent! Their extense knowledge of wedding dos and donts helped them to lead me in the right direction for exactly what I wanted my special day to resemble. I had the Pixie Dust Consultation Package which was more than enough for my... Read More needs, but they offer many more packages and ala carte services which would absolutely suit yours!