Cuisine

Cajun, Hawaiian, Northeastern, American, Italian, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Family Style, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

701 N. Washington Ave, Scranton, PA Northeastern PA (570) 346-7049

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Cory W

Coopers provided us with he most amazing food, friendly staff, and an absolutely wonderful experience. I would recommend them to friends and family any day and am looking forward to the next event that will require catering <3

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Maranda S

Jan was absolutely delightful to work with. She was knowledgable and professional throughout the year and even went out of her way to be sure that they arrived hours earlier than planned due to inclement weather. Cooper's Catering was the absolute best vendor that I worked with... Read More for my wedding. My friends and family continue to comment on how fantastic the food was. Their presentation was beautiful, they set up my desserts for me, and made the entire experience flawless. I can't say enough good things about my experience with Cooper's. Thank you so much for a perfect catering experience!! I will be referring you to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

Cooper's Catering did an amazing job at our wedding at the cultural center. Everything was perfect and the staff was very easy to work with.