Copper and Co. Photography

Florida & USA & Worldwide

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1620 Lake Nettie Ct., Eustis, FL Florida & USA & Worldwide (352) 408-1563

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Maddy A

As a new bride with no clue as where to start or what to do I highly valued the experience, professionalism and pure kindness that Copper & Co. provided. I felt like we could enjoy our special day entirely because of the planning that went into it. Ashley captured the most... Read More precious moments of the day that we will cherish forever. I absolutely love the whimsical feel of the photos and candid shots. I would love to use them again for any anniversary pictures. I highly recommend this amazing company!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Chris B

She was absolutely fantastic! So thankful for all the help she was able to provide! She's very nice and experienced! Looking forward to her doing our wedding!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Samantha B

We absolutely love our photos! They are everything we hoped for and more. They're gorgeous and artistic, copper & co captured our day perfectly. We will cherish them for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Kitty G

Just an awesome and sweet photographer!!! And of course the pictures turned out amazing. Very very pleased :)

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Harley H

Not only does Copper and Co. blow your mind with amazing shots, they make you entirely comfortable and you're best friends by the end of the session. When it came time for my final pictures, I cried, that's how much I loved them.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Savannah H

Would recommend ten times over! Copper & Co first did our engagement pictures & upon meeting Ashley & her sister Tiffany we instantly felt comfortable & like we'd known them forever. They make you feel very at ease- never an awkward moment. Then the pictures- couldn't have been... Read More more pleased. They were beyond anything we had hoped. We were so in love. We then used them for our Wedding- and to no surprise the pictures blew our expectations out of the water yet again. Leading up to the day she made sure to stay in touch, keep up with the schedule, and make sure she knew exactly what we wanted out of her picture wise- what our priority pictures were. Her & her sisters were so helpful the day of, & very organized. Ashley helped get the family and bridal party where they needed to be all while being very respectful at the same time. She was also very good about making sure we stayed on schedule. As soon as we saw the sneak peak we were on our toes waiting for the rest. So glad we used them for both of these important events in our life! Thank you for so beautifully capturing these special moments for us! We couldn't be more grateful or in love. Now our go to photographer- always!