Corinna Hoffman Photography

Serving Northeast Florida and Beyond. Willing to travel.

Classic, Documentary

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

2724 College Street, Suite 14, Jacksonville, FL Serving Northeast Florida and Beyond. Willing to travel. (904) 477-1610

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Erin L

Corinna Hoffman was a amazing and took beautiful pictures of our special day together!! She is very organized and helpful with the wedding timeline! We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! We would recommend her to anyone in the Jacksonville, Florida area!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 nicole g

Corinna is th best to work with! She's so fun and accommodating. She's super creative in her work and I'm proud to say she has captured some of the most important moments of my life.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Cayla R

Corinna is the best by a long shot! You don't even want to look at anyone else ❤️

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Rachel G

Corinna is AMAZING! She really takes the time to get to know you so you get exactly what you want. Her bubbly and easy going personality is just what we needed/wanted on our wedding day! We love her so much she did our baby's newborn photos!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Stacy W

Loved everything she did!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017

Corinna was a professional and compassionate photographer! She helped me plan my day, and worked with the facility staff to make the day go smoothly. Also, she was very quick with the photos, she knew exactly which angles and poses to take, so that we could get to the reception... Read More quickly which made the groom happy :) She was also so happy and compassionate with me, to calm my nerves. She also made me look beautiful! She has a sharp eye for color and contrast, and made the photos beautiful with colors that pop! Also, I got the photos very quickly after the wedding, just a few weeks after!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Fallon L

Such a pleasure to work it!! Didn't even know Corinna was there, she captured such great candid photos :)

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Heather H

Apologies for late review. Corinna was our wedding photographer in December 2015, and she was awesome! Her communication of details and information for the wedding day were perfect. She has a wonderful personality. But most importantly, the photos were great, perfect,... Read More particularly the outside shots. My mother,-in-law, who typically did not love photographs of herself, loved Corinna's photos and cherished them. My husband and I highly recommend Corinna as an exceptional choice.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Natalie C

Corinna was amazing - I absolutely recommend her as your wedding photographer. As someone with a background in planning events I knew what I wanted, and Corinna gave me just that. Corinna made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera during our engagement... Read More photos and on our special day. Planning a wedding can be very stressful but working with Corinna was far from stressful, I knew she would be there to capture all the moments. Her bubbly personality shines through in her work; I was already glowing with joy on my wedding day and I felt blessed that Corinna was there to capture every smile. I look back on the photos now and couldn't be happier with my choice, she puts her heart into her work. She is professional and has a way of making you feel beautiful. Another perk of having her as your photographer - her turn around time in getting you your photos back is impeccable! If your looking for someone that will capture the moments you'll never forget - Corinna is your girl!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Jazmine C

My husband and I were so blessed to had Corinna as our photographer! She is the best hands down! Corinna is very professional and passionate about her work. She will capture every single precious moment. I just viewed the photos from my wedding and they are beautiful. Thank you... Read More Corinna!

Best of the best!

Reviewed on 7/26/2015 erika w

Corinna Hoffman was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was always responsive and easily accessible. She answered emails and text messages within minutes and always made us feel like we were important. The day of our wedding Corinna was prompt, professional and ready to... Read More work. She had a way with corraling our somewhat crazy wedding party and was very polite in doing so and made sure to get every shot we asked for. Her return time with edited photos was incredible and she kept me in the loop until they were finished. I would definitely hire Corinna a million times over! Best of the best!

Corinna = Phenomenal Photographer

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Rebekah H

Booking Corinna Hoffman Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Planning a wedding can be very stressful. One of the few things we never worried about was our photographer. We never felt misguided by Corinna. She is amazing at her job. She makes you... Read More feel welcome, informed, comfortable and most of all beautiful. She has a great eye for beautiful pictures. Corinna puts her whole heart into her work and it shows at meetings and in the work she delivers. We didn't hesitate to book Corinna and we would recommend her to every person looking for a photographer.

Corinna Hoffman is amazing!

Reviewed on 5/16/2015

Corinna Hoffman was the most amazing wedding photographer! We chose her initially because she was the most cheerful and consistent communicator and she had wonderful reviews. After meeting with her for the first time, I was convinced that I had made the right choice. I was a... Read More busy medical student during my wedding planning and Corinna made the process too easy while remaining very thorough and always cheerful. She had a complete schedule and all the planned shots and it put me at complete ease. The day of the wedding Corinna blew me away! She arrived early and did not miss a shot. I love her style and she was extremely creative with her variety of shots. Throughout the wedding she was extremely thorough and did not lose patience with my large and rambunctious family. She took special care in capturing the special moments between my husband and I. Honestly; it really does not get any better than what Corinna offered on my wedding day. After receiving my photos I was brought to tears by how beautiful they are. Again, she never missed a shot and she captured every precious moment with an astounding elegance. I recommend Corinna Hoffman because I had the most experience with her as my wedding photographer.

Wonderful person as well as photographer!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Sarah L

Corinna was amazing to work with! She captured every moment, the ones we planned for and even the ones we didn't. She was always in the right place at the right time. Corinna's charisma and easy going personality made for beautiful pictures! Which we got back far quicker than... Read More expected. My husband and I could not have had our special day captured more perfectly than Corinna did! I would most definitely recommend her to all of my friends for any of their events!

Excellent In Every Way - Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 1/25/2015

Corinna is absolutely excellent in every way. We had an outdoor wedding at a public location and had our two dogs with us as well as our families. Corinna was very easy to communicate with, very flexible with our plans and desires, arrived extra early on the wedding day, worked... Read More fabulously with our families (some of whom don't speak English) and our two dogs, was very fast to process the pictures and send them to us, and generally was perfect in everything from the very first contact to the very last. We would highly recommend her and definitely use her again.

Excellent Photographer!

Reviewed on 1/23/2015 Ginny W

I absolutely loved working with Corinna Hoffman! She photographed my brother's wedding several years before my own and I had been following her work on Facebook. She did an excellent job for my brother, but I had seen that she had been growing in her work over the years. She... Read More was very easy to work with leading up to the wedding and had the perfect balance of taking charge and staying behind the scenes on the day of. Our pictures were returned faster than we imagined and far exceeded our expectations. Even almost two years later she still remains in contact! Excellent work, excellent customer service and such an amazing person. I can't say enough good things about Corinna!

Best Photographer Ever!!!

Reviewed on 1/23/2015 Jenn C

Corinna shot our wedding in November 2013. We had a destination wedding in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. She traveled down to Jamaica with us and captured the entire event. She was awesome to work with! Corinna has great attention to detail and was very creative in her work. She captured... Read More everything perfectly! Everything was happening so fast during the wedding that it was all a blur for us but thankfully Corinna was there to capture so many great moments and details.

Corinna is the best!

Reviewed on 1/23/2015 Candy B

I was truly lucky to get Corinna for my wedding! I knew from our first meeting that she was the perfect choice. And she did not disappoint at all!!! Her pictures were absolutely beautiful and I'm truly grateful for her capturing those memories for us!! I will recommend her to... Read More anyone and cannot wait to work with her again!!

Great photographer

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Kacey D

We just loved Corinna, she was always so friendly and made sure we got all the good pictures, was a great photographer. She made a wedding timeline that was perfect and she made sure everything went as planned with the pictures. We we recommend her to anyone.

Amazing and Sweet

Reviewed on 10/07/2013

Corinna was wonderful to work with (and Bobby too!). She was very sweet and really wanted to get to know us as a couple. Our engagement pictures turned out great and got my husband ready for what the wedding day would be like which helped us plan the day. I've already... Read More recommended her to a few friends with upcoming weddings! Can't wait to see our wedding pictures!

Truly the Best Photographer we could have asked for!! :)

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Laura F

Corinna Hoffman Photography captured images my husband and I will enjoy and cherish for a lifetime! Corinna and her assistant (which happens to be her husband!) captured every detail about our wedding that we wanted, and more. The picture quality and professionalism exceeded our... Read More expectations, and we were so happy we picked them as our photographer. Corinna & Bobby make a great team and were such a pleasure to work with! We wish we could have another wedding just to work with them again! Such a cute, happily married couple, who were fun to work with and went above and beyond, doing more than what we asked for! Truly the best photographers we could have asked for!

Corinna Hoffman- amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Kristen G

I used Corinna for my (now) husband and I's engagement pictures as well as our wedding. She was phenomenal. She and her husband were more than accommodating at the wedding. The photo booth is a total must have! The quality of pictures are beyond words. I am so incredibly... Read More thankful for Corinna and so happy I chose her to capture the most important day of our lives! I would highly recommend her! Her happy upbeat personality is infectious and truly a blessing!

Best Wedding Photographer Ever! :)

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Kerri G

Corinna is AWESOME! She is so sweet, cheerful, very professional, and timely. Corinna did our engagement pictures, wedding pictures, and trash the dress pictures and we absolutely LOVE all of them. She is unique in the fact that she really pays attention to detail and tries to... Read More get shots that make the picture extra special. We love Corinna so much and can't wait to book more shoots with her in the future!!

Amazing Wedding Pictures!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2013 Kristin H

Corinna was wonderful to work with! She did our engagement and wedding pictures. We had our engagement photos taken at the Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens. We had such a fun time getting creative with the venue. Our engagement photos turned out to be so beautiful. When it was time... Read More for our wedding she arrived on time, was very professional, was able to get all of the important shots in and many creative ones too. We were blown away at how amazing our photos turned out! We love love love them!! I am so happy that we chose Corinna Hoffman Photography to be a part of our wedding day. I cannot stress enough how fabulous our photos were. Thank you Corinna!

Beautiful person and beautiful pictures

Reviewed on 5/15/2013 Michelle M

I couldn't recommend Corinna enough, she is he best!! We had such an amazinf experience with her. She had already done another photo shoot for us and we fell in love with her and her work. We did our engagement and wedding pictures with her and couldn't be more pleased. We... Read More received so many compliments on her work. We couldn't be happier. She is an amazing person with an eye for photography.