Northwest Arkansas Wedding Photographer

The best part about your wedding day is your unique story! My style and goal in photographing (and editing) is to honor that truth and capture the day as authentically as possible. My style is natural, organic and rich; a good mix of photojournalism (telling a story with images), portraiture (with gentle posing and interaction) and documentary photography (capturing what occurs naturally). I love photos of all the details you've planned for months, the posed portraits, and the in-between moments that not everybody notices or remembers. My clients are laid back, love to be close to each other and having fun! They are breathlessly in love, they understand the incredible value of a photograph as a memory and an heirloom, and they want a marriage even more beautiful than their marriage.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

105 W Elm St Suite 204, Rogers, AR Arkansas & Beyond (501) 588-2401
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Bekah B

Corrie is fabulous!! We did our engagement session, my bridal session and our wedding with her and couldn't have asked for a better experience. She is very prompt and professional in our communication and was never late to any of our meetings or photoshoots (which is something... Read More that is very important to us). She helped us with outfits and poses and we played games at our engagement shoot and our wedding that got us laughing and even crying a little...and honestly those photos are some of our favorites of all time. We compared several photographers in NWA and she wasn't the cheapest, but she was so highly recommended and we loved the photos on her website so much, we knew she'd be worth it...and we were right! You won't regret choosing Corrie for your wedding photography and all the sessions that go with it! Highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Hannah W

I highly recommend Corrie! We got married September 15 of this year! She took our engagement picture and wedding pictures and let me just tell you how happy I am that she was a part of our big day! She not only creates amazing work but she treats you like a friend not just a... Read More client. She jumps in where ever she can help beyond her job title. I couldn’t even imagine how my wedding would have went without her keeping me on track with time and helping me remember things that I wanted that I had forgot with the stress of being the bride. If you are looking for a photographer that will take charge, keep you on your timeline, create AMAZING work, make your wedding unique to fit your love story, keep reminding you not to stress and keep it fun(it really matters more than you think). Basically, Corrie Childers is one talented photographer and she won’t disappoint. So, have her do your wedding and take one stressful thing off your plate to worry about! Thanks again, Corrie! I couldn’t tell you how thankful I am I had a friend/photographer like you by my side❤️ - One Happy Bride!

2017-11-21T10:26:41 Response from the vendor

Oh Hannah thank you so much for such a glowing recommendation!!! I just LOVE you guys and I'm so happy I could be there for you! Xoxoxo, I can't wait to see you soon!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Chelsea J

Corrie was my wedding photographer and was so amazing throughout the entire process! With less than a month before my wedding, she made the booking process easy and helped me along the way with anything I was unsure of. I had a bazillion questions beforehand and she was super... Read More patient to answer all of them through email. The preview picture from our wedding is amazing and I can't wait to see more, I know they'll be great!

2017-11-16T07:49:00 Response from the vendor

Oh my gosh Chelsea, you're so sweet!! Thank you so much for the review, it was an absolute pleasure working with you guys. Your wedding was beautiful, you did an amazing job in such a short amount of time! I can't wait to share more... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/06/2017

Corrie took pictures for our wedding last year and we had a great experience. She is very skilled and knowledgeable about weddings in general, and gave my wife tons of information and help with everything from the wedding day schedule to posing to what we should wear to our... Read More engagement photoshoot. I won't lie, being in pictures definitely isn't my favorite thing in the world but working with her was great and I am glad we went ahead and invested in nice pictures of our wedding. We have zero complaints and I can see that it was definitely worth it.

Corrie Childers

I'm obsessed with my husband and anything rose gold, and I live on hot tea and dark chocolate. I believe in the personal fulfillment that comes from being authentic, the joy of going above and beyond for people, and the sweet pleasure of the glorious beauty in the simplest moments in life. I'll be blinking back tears as your groom sees you for the first time, as your dad walks you down the aisle, and again during the mother and son dance at the reception. I will put my heart and soul into your wedding, and I believe that's what it takes to be a truly great wedding photographer.