Corrie Mick Photography

Portland, Oregon/the Pacific Northwest and beyond

Corrie Mick Photography

Hi lovely! I'm Corrie, a wedding and portrait photographer with a heart for adventure, joy, and laughter--you'll rarely see me without a smile. :) I photograph couples in the Portland, Oregon and surrounding Pacific Northwest, but you'll also find that I often find myself adventuring around the country to capture the love of couples all over. You may have seen some images of my lovely couples in the final rounds of the Shoot & Share photography contest. It was quite the honor to be in the top 100 out of almost 8,000 images in the Emotion & Excitement category, one of my favorite focuses on wedding days. I hope I may have the honor of adventuring with you and capturing the emotion and excitement of the beginning of your marriage. :)

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Portland, OR Portland, Oregon/the Pacific Northwest and beyond (937) 490-9736

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Hannah B

Corrie Mick Photography is absolutely AMAZING! Corrie and her husband, Ty, team up and get pictures that are styled perfectly for each couples personalities. She captured our wedding day in such a beautiful way, giving us lifelong memories. Corrie insured that we had the all of... Read More the photos we wanted and made the process a blast!! We asked if we could use balloons for our first look and she was totally on board. She even helped us set up the scene by getting myself and husband there without us seeing each other and setting up the balloons for us. THE BEST! On top of the beautiful photography, Corrie and Ty are the best! Corrie took the time to help me create a photo schedule for our wedding day and asking questions to help us think of things we would not have thought of otherwise. The day with this team was completely stress free! On top of all this her prices are very fair, especially considering the unbelievable quality of her work. 10/10 would recommend Corrie Mick Photography! :)

2017-05-25T20:26:37 Response from the vendor

You and Brandon are amazing! Thank you so much for your kind words. It was truly an honor to be able to capture your memories as well as to even be a witness to your amazing day. I can't wait to see what marriage has... Read Less Read More