Book Your Wedding with County Line Event Center

A BARN IN PEARLAND, TX

The County Line Event Center in Pearland, Texas is a full planning event center that handles everything for weddings. With 2.5 acres of property behind the venue, it provides plenty of opportunities for wedding day photos. A playful treehouse, backyard swing and windmill are some features on the property that help create unique, candid photographs. With 3200 square feet of indoor space available for a wedding and reception, the County Line Event Center is full of rustic country charm for couples who want that Texas wedding vibe.

The venue is one large space and can fit up to 120 people. Weddings are usually customized for between 50 and 100 guests. County Line Event Center offers a western style feel with wood beams on the ceiling, brown flooring, wood walls, hanging chandeliers and other natural lighting.

There is plenty of on-site parking with parking attendants for large events. Transportation may also be arranged through area services. To-be-weds can book outside vendors for catering, photography, flowers, entertainment and other needs or the County Line Event Center can handle all of the arrangements using their preferred vendors. The County Line Event Center allows couples to schedule an appointment to tour the grounds and go over the vision for their wedding.

The County Line Event Center offers four different wedding packages. The basic package is the lowest cost and includes services that are included in all other wedding packages. The basic package includes:

• A wedding coordinator
  • Chairs, tables and linens
  • Portrait display easel
  • Tables for gifts, a guest book and reception sweetheart table
  • Microphone equipment
  • Table centerpiece choices
  • Wedding cake and cutting service
  • Set up and take down services
  • Officiant for wedding vows

All wedding packages require that ceremonies or receptions begin no later than 6 pm. The basic package is only available between Sunday and Thursday and for a maximum of 50 guests but other packages include weekend dates and larger guest counts. Wedding parties have use of the venue for between two to four hours depending on the package purchased. Additional wedding packages beyond the basic choices include additional services including food, groom's cake, DJ, bubbles or rose petals and longer set up time.

• Use of a custom bridal suite to prepare for the ceremony
  • Use of a serving kitchen for intimate weddings that prefer to prepare their own food
  • Onsite security

Is Charming, rustic, and affordable your style?

County Line Event Center prides itself on bringing you everything you need for your special day! We offer you everything from the most attractive setting to every amenity you'll need for your special day- from the DJ to the food, the officiant, to the cake. Let us help you plan this benchmark moment in your life. Call to schedule a tour today and leave the details to us!

Barn

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

18232 County Road 127, Pearland, TX (281) 482-9000
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

The County Line Event Center has it all! The venue itself is gorgeous. Attention to detail is on point! Owners and staff respond quickly to all requests and are accomodating in every way. The All-In-One packages are affordable and include spectacular vendor services. You... Read More really can just sit back and feel confident that they will take care of everything. I feel like they really took the time to get to know us and put together an event that was personalized to my groom and me. Our big day went off without a hitch and Meloney and staff ensured that everything went smoothly. I will never be able to thank them for the amazing role they played in my once in a lifetime special day!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016

I was the proud and lucky aunt to attend a beautiful wedding at County Line Event Center. The beautiful bride - my niece, was radiant, the groom so charming and the facility could not have been better. I will certainly recommend this event center to all I know. PS - Love the... Read More Treehouse Swing!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Chesane B

My wedding reception was held at County Line Event Center and I could not be happier with the outcome! Great venue, awesome staff and affordable pricing.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016

Wedding of my dreams! You pray about this day for most of your life and sometimes, it's hard to make dreams a reality. Meloney and Jeff Bean, did just that for my wedding; they made my dream wedding a reality! The venue was gorgeous, I've never seen my family have so much fun,... Read More and the night couldn't have gone smoother. This day will forever be instilled in my mind and I am so thankful for all those who came out to celebrate this love story. Thank you to County Line Event Center!! If you haven't

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Erin M

when o dreamed about my big day I wanted it to be flawless and county line helped me make that happen! Their help and offerings made everything so easy for me and just what I needed. The venue is adorable and perfect for an intimate wedding or event. I chose to have my ceremony... Read More outside in one of the many sifted available. The staff is outstanding and so easy to work with. I couldn't image a better place have had my wedding!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 ERIN P

We could not have dreamed of a better wedding experience than County Line Event Center! Meloney and her crew were AMAZING!! From the day we chose them as our venue until we left as happy newlyweds, there was NEVER a time where we felt stressed about the wedding planning... Read More process. Meloney truly took care of EVERYTHING! And she and her staff were so welcoming and down-to-earth genuine people!! We are so grateful that we had the privilege of being married at their venue and we would definitely come back to County Line for future life events!! Thank you so much Meloney and the County Line crew!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Stephanie G

I am beyond happy with County Line Event Center ! I had my wedding here about a month ago and I couldn't be happier . Meloney and her husband are amazing & sweet ! The food , service , and the venue was perfect . Wish my night could last forever ! Thank you once again for my... Read More wedding night it was a night to remember ! Mario&Stephanie

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Kate S

I can’t say enough about County Line Event Center! It’s an ideal venue for any occasion! The staff is top notch, and will always go out of their way to help with every little detail of your special day. The rustic charm of the venue along with it’s beautiful grounds are... Read More picture-perfect. I’ve attended several events here, including my bridal shower, and each experience has been fantastic. Look no further…County Line is your place!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016

Jeff and Meloney have put together a great venue for any wedding, shower, birthday or social event! It's rustic character makes you feel right at home. Being on-site owners and their family (Yes family) makes them invest in your event as if it were theirs. They truly want it to... Read More be happy and memorable. It's a turn key event hall with YOU in mind. It's perfect for about 100 people, great picture backdrops and scenery. I doubt you'll find another location in 50 miles that meet your needs and at the same time, feel great about your adventure. Give them a call and book soon.....as the community is filling it up fast

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Taylor D

My wedding was 5/14/2016 at County Line Event Center. I couldn't have dreamed anything going more perfectly. Meloney and her staff wonderful and so accommodating! Meloney was always easy to reach and meet with whenever my schedule allowed. They truly made our day unforgettable!... Read More Thanks Meloney!

Meloney Bean

I am the mother of 5 children and when they all started getting married we looked at many different venues. Seeing what we liked and disliked, we decided that we would build an all-inclusive venue and try to lessen the stress for the bride. I enjoy helping people and I cry at most of the weddings. I love seeing and being a part of the beginning of a lifetime together for each couple.