Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Sacramento , CA Northern California (916) 626-1849

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Adrian B

We offer enough praise for Courtney Ann Photography. She was professional from beginning to end and captured hundreds of stunning photos that all encapsulated the feeling of our special day. From our first meeting, Courtney had our absolute trust. She provided a number of... Read More samples, explained her vision as a photographer, and offered a potential itinerary of the big day. Her attention to detail and organization immediately put us at ease. We also recommend scheduling engagement photos with Courtney. Shooting with her in advance made us feel more comfortable on the big day. It also helps that Courtney is a very genuine individual that is equally concerned with your well being as getting that perfect shot. As for the big day, we wanted our pictures to be primarily candid, yet clean and professional. Also, we needed to stick to a strict timeline in order to still have light following our November evening wedding ceremony. Did I forget to mention we did not want to have “first look” photographs and requested to be back for the end of happy hour? We’re the absolute worst. However, Courtney and her second and third photographers (Kelsey Hope and Alex Arnold) fulfilled all our requests and delivered breathtaking photos. While Courtney was not able to personally stay for the ceremony and reception (she was scheduled to deliver two days later) her eye for talented photographers and editing skills produced amazing results. We trusted Kelsey and Alex as much as we trusted Courtney, and we were given hundreds of photos that documented the event and emotions of our special day. We love looking through our pictures and seeing the faces of every single one of our guests.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Leroy S

I really can't say enough good things about Courtney and her crew. She was professional and amazingly talented but more than that, she listened to every request we had and made art that really showed our personality. She did both our wedding and engagement shoot and was highly... Read More communicative through the entire process willing to answer any questions and quick to respond. We had first look photos available to us before we even got to our hotel after the wedding. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a quality photographer for their special day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sara S

Courtney truly is an unbelievable photographer. She shot our proposal and engagement photos and had the ability to make us feel so comfort (even in 103 degrees) and at ease that our pictures reflected our special memories. Courtney is very creative and has a natural ability for... Read More capturing the "perfect picture". I highly recommend her for any special occasion that you want memories of, as she will do the best job and you will love her and the photos you will have for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Courtney F

Courtney did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding pictures. From the start when we first meet, she made my husband and I feel very comfortable with the process by talking through us through everything. At our wedding, her and her second photographer Kelsey Smith did a... Read More wonderful job capturing the moment. The very next day we already had our sneak peak of approximately fifteen pictures that we absolutely loved. Courtney was extremely professional, friendly, and reliable throughout the entire experience. My husband and I would both highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Amanda S

Courtney is a fabulous photographer! My husband and I could not have asked for a better experience! She is kind, very responsive, professional, and punctual. Both our wedding and engagement photos are stunning. I highly recommend Courtney's services and I would book her again in... Read More a heartbeat! Thank you Courtney for your amazing work!! I can't wait to create our wedding album 💕

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Maggie H

Simply the best! Courtney was an amazing photographer! So professional, yet friendly and caring and went above and beyond to ensure she captured the most important and special moments of that magical day. I could not have been happier with Courtney's service. Starting before... Read More the wedding with her checking in, making she was aware of all the events that were important to my husband and I during our big day, providing a schedule prior which was essential in helping me stay on track and calm my nerves, to the finished product, which could not have been more amazing! I'm in LOVE with my wedding photos, had the most magical time, and am so grateful that Courtney was there to capture every moment, ensuring my husband and I have these memories for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Megan G

Courtney was one of the best investments of our wedding. I knew from the moment of our engagement, that Courtney was the one I wanted to contact to shoot our engagement session & wedding. She's positive, personable, honest, and has such a unique/beautiful photography style.... Read More Courtney was easy to work with and responsive leading up to the big day, which defiantly put this bride at ease. When the big day arrived, Courtney worked her butt off; I’m pretty sure I had to make sure she got a meal and sat down for a second! This lady will do anything to make your day smooth and perfect and that is represented in her work ethic. It’s not everyday that you find yourself so lucky to get a talented photographer, but a human being who is so sweet to her core, that it radiates to other people and creates of atmosphere of relaxation, love & fun while taking your wedding photos – Courtney & Kelsey, 2nd Shooter, were an awesome duo! Thank you Courtney for being a part of our special day and helping us make it a day to remember!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Ellie B

she is talented, kind, smart, and extremely patient when it comes to the family photos! We would never have anyone else take photos of us!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Brittany L

Courtney is AMAZING! She is so talented and calm, and she captured my wedding day perfectly! I cannot say enough about her professionalism, patience, and talent. Thank you Courtney!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Brittany K

Courtney is absolutely one of the best photographers! Not only is she amazing at her job but she's also an incredibly sweet person. She took the time with our engagement shoot to get the right shots and in the right location. Our wedding day went so smoothly having Courtney and... Read More her assistant by our side. She got some absolutely incredible shots and we had the pleasure of getting a sneak peek the next day! I highly recommend Courtney Anne Photography for your big day. I know we will definitely be using her in the future for baby and family photos!

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 Joe P

I have a favorite quote I like to use, "Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming." And with that quote I believe Courtney not only did her best to become as successful as she has, but she has done even MORE!! With our... Read More wedding she went above and beyond and truly was magical! People like to say they TAKE photographs but with Courtney and her team, they MADE our photographs! It was truly a work of art to see her do what she does and she was passionate every second of the way!!! I would recommend her to anyone in this whole universe and beyond!! Our wedding/engagement photographs will live with myself, my beautiful wife, and my current and future family for the rest of our lives and that is something I will forever be grateful for. :-) Thanks Again, Coach Joe Pires Jr.

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Cristina S

Not only does is this photographer extremely talented, but her photography is an exact replica of her personality! Her work is beautiful, compassionate, patient, sweet, precious and fun! Words can not express how lucky we are to have had Courtney as our photographer.... Read More Courtney, was flexible, reliable and made our wedding flow easily even though we had a wedding party of 26! EEK! Everyone is so in love with our pictures! We are blessed to know that we not only have a couple of pictures to cherish, but we have thousands! Thank you for all your hard work. I am proud of you for sharing your talent and making it into something so beautiful that others can carry on for the rest of their lives.

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Ashley N

Courtney shot our engagement and wedding. First off, Courtney is very professional and personable. Her photography skills are unique and special. She definitely deserves best of the knot! I highly recommend working with Courtney.

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Tobi H

Great photographer. Made the whole process easy. Pre-wedding consultations to make sure everything you want is covered. Courtney creates beautiful pictures! After the wedding everyone commented on how great the pictures turned out.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

Courtney Ann Photography is by far one of the best vendors we had the pleasure of working with for our wedding. She is and her team were capturing every scene of our wedding from beginning to end. After our wedding we received a "sneak peak" and our family literally went crazy... Read More over them. I cannot wait to see the rest; our family members too! Photographs are the best way to remember your wedding; she will deliver phenomenal photographs that will capsulize that moment in time forever.

Stunning Photos!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Taylor M

Courtney has true talent, she took our engagement photos and wedding photos. Our engagement photos turned out PERFECT and she was so easy to work with. We are still waiting on our wedding photos but we got a sneak peek and were so thrilled with her work.

Courtney is the most AMAZING photographer!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015

I can't imagine having any other photographer on my wedding day. She is the BEST photographer! I've known Courtney for years and have always loved her photography. When I got engaged there was no question who I wanted my photographer to be. I cannot say enough good things... Read More about her! She is professional and organized, she is so sweet and has great, positive energy, and she is super creative. She was very helpful in going over the timeline for the day and was flexible with our schedule. She found great places at the venue to take pictures but also was willing to travel to a vineyard down the road to take shots there. The afternoon after the wedding she already had our sneak peaks, and in less than 3 weeks we got all of our photos. When I got the pictures I couldn't have been happier. I love her style. She truly captured the spirit of the day. When I look at the photos it takes me right back to the feeling of pure joy I had that day. When our family and friends saw our photos they thought they were straight out of a magazine. You will not be disappointed, in fact your photographs will be better than you ever imagined.

Beautiful Photos!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Jenny Y

Courtney was very easy to work with and the pictures are phenomenal! She had our wedding pictures back in 4 weeks, which in comparison is amazing seeing as three of my best friends who got married did not get theirs back until 8+ weeks after their weddings. Courtney also has a... Read More second shooter who helps capture ALL moments. I would recommend Courtney Anne Photography to anyone!

Fantastic in every way!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Lindsay F

I HIGHLY recommend Courtney Anne Photography! Not only is Courtney incredibly sweet and easy to work with, but her photos are absolutely gorgeous! She shot both our engagement photos and our recent wedding, and I could not be more pleased. I absolutely LOVE all of our photos.... Read More She is patient, has a great eye for amazing shots, and helps you to feel comfortable and relaxed throughout. I cannot thank her enough for giving us such beautiful memories of our wedding day :)

The best!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015

Courtney Anne Photography is the absolute best! She handled our engagements as well as our wedding photos and I can not be more pleased with the outcome. The photos were so unique and we loved ALL of them. She is very reasonably priced and has a ton of experience. We are already... Read More talking about booking family photos with her! Highly recommend using her.

Andreazzi Wedding

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Ann

Courtney and her second shooter were fantastic! She produces beautiful work and was fabulous throughout our entire wedding ceremony and reception. I highly recommend her. Could not have asked for better wedding photos!

Courtney Anne Photography is the BEST!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Erica P

I recently had my wedding and was very impressed with Courtney Anne Photography. She also did our engagement photos last year that were nothing less than amazing. Courtney is very professional, personable and such a delight to work with. I highly recommend her!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 4/16/2015 Jori B

I seriously can't say enough great things about the photography that Courtney provided for my wedding. First, she is so sweet and easy to work with. She poses you naturally. She made sure everything ran smoothly. I know it is hard to believe, but taking the photos was... Read More not chaotic at all. All of the bridal party and family were impressed with her. I loved her organization, she had a good idea of the timeline for everything and the shots that she wanted. She helped to keep me organized and on schedule. Second, I LOVE all of my photos. They came out better than I expected. It is so hard to pick a favorite now. She has an amazing eye. The style of the photos on her site carry through to the photos from our wedding. I definitely got the style of photos that I wanted. I am thrilled that I made the decision to hire Courtney to take our wedding photos, these are photos I will treasure for the rest of my life.

Best Photographer Ever!

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Amie N

If you have not found a photographer for your event please consider Courtney Anne Photography. We went through months of searching for that perfect wedding photographer. We wanted our photos to feel unique, not so boring and traditional. There's a sense of intimacy and... Read More perfection that can be viewed through Courtney's style of photography. Each photo tells a story and captures emotions in a very organic way. When we booked Courtney she met with us and worked out all the details. She was organized and professional and made us feel at ease. After she did our engagement photos we knew we had made the right choice for our wedding photographer. The images were insanely beautiful. We received so many compliments; we could not be happier with our booking decision. Remember - you only have one chance to capture this beautiful day. Don't settle for someone because they offered you a better deal. Go with Courtney - she'll capture your day the way you want to remember it.

High Recommend

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

Courtney Anne Photography, I highly recommend! Courtney did such an amazing job with our pictures. She helped make us feel relaxed and at easy, even though we were a little nervous to take the pictures. I loved the area she picked to take for our pictures engagement photos, it... Read More was private and a beautiful natural setting! I recommend her for any photography needs you have!