Wedding + Portraiture Photography

Courtney Lee Photography is the partnership between photographers Courtney Lee Miener and Samuele Vincenzo Baiamonte. Together, we photograph weddings with a documentary-meets-fine-art approach. This approach allows us to capture the genuine, candid interactions between people- freezing those moments of true connection in time to be looked back on for years to come.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Engagement

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Erin B

I love this lady! She was so accommodating, communicative, flexible. She is very chill and so professional. She dealt with annoying family and guests with grace and charm. Her style is the perfect mix of elegance and whimsy. We couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 TJ M

Courtney was fantastic to work with. She was thoughtful and natural during the shoot. She did great with our 1yr old daughter (who smiles for nobody)! Most importantly our photos are beautiful and will be treasured in the years to come.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Lauren H

Courtney and Samuele took beautiful photos at our wedding in April! Courtney has a great eye and captured truly unforgettable moments that we will cherish forever. She also made it easy in the planning stages (we planned our wedding long distance) and the day of. We couldn't be... Read More happier and would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Megan J

Where do I begin? I got a recommendation for Courtney from a few mutual friends once I got engaged and I am so incredibly happy I choose them. Courtney and Sam are a fantastic duo and they were the most prompt vendor I have dealt with during this whole process. From our first... Read More phone call to get to know each other better, to emailing to find the perfect engagement photo site it felt like we were old friends . Once my fiancé and I met with Courtney and Sam at our engagement location (which was beyond beautiful her recommendations are phenomenal) we all hit it off and it didn't feel staged or pressured at all. They were able to capture our emotions and relationship perfectly . Her style of photos is perfect for the bride who doesn't want the typical , cheesy , staged photos most photographers capture. These are photos I will cherish for my life and I am ecstatic they will be catching our big day in just a few short weeks. I will continue to recommend them to everyone I know who is engaged and looking for a wedding photographer.

2017-10-02T20:43:31 Response from the vendor

I wish I could add a crying emoji to this response! Thank you!! Seriously counting the days until your wedding, girl!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Amanda W

Planning a wedding requires hundreds of decisions, and no decision was easier than the one we made when we picked Courtney to be our photographer. She was our number one choice before we met with vendors. After our meeting with her, I felt 1) she understood who we are as a... Read More couple 2) she knew what we envisioned our wedding to be 3) she would be fun to hang out with all day. Those feelings were cemented after our engagement session with her and Samuele in Big Sur. We had a blast during the shoot, and the photos are breathtaking--more beautiful than we ever imagined! The two of them are supremely talented and wonderful to work with. I call them our magic makers. We cannot wait to see them again on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Jenny W

Look no further for a photographer! Courtney and Samuele are AMAZING! As soon as I met Courtney I knew she had completely understood us and our vision. After a lot of searching we came across Courtney Lee Photography from a friend and we couldn't have been happier with our... Read More choice! Courtney, and her parter Sam, are super helpful, very laid back and incredibly easy to work with. I never felt pressured into poses; each one was natural and fluent; not stiff like you see sometimes when photographer's make you pose a certain way. We are so thrilled with our photos, both engagement and Wedding! I literally cried going through all the photos because they did such a good job! It took me right back to our wonderful day! She captured the little things too which were really important to me like shoes, wedding guests and our reception venue decor! She even did a sparkler send off session and sparkler photos which turned out so cool! The best part of all, and this a true testament of truely how great Courtney is, my makeup on my big day was not able to cover my tattoo on my shoulder. Courtney knew that I didn't want it in my pictures so she edited almost all the pictures in my gallery that it showed which I'm sure took hours and hours of editing! And it doesn't stop there! There were about 30 additional photos that I wanted a little more editing done for one reason or another. Courtney was amazing and photoshopped the photos to perfection! I know that took her so much time and she did not care because she said she would do anything for us! It was awesome and so appreciated! She really goes above and beyond to make her clients happy and that is exactly what every stressed bride needs on her big day! If you want unbelievable talent, professionalism and breathtaking photos to love for years to come definitely choose Courtney Lee Photography!! You will be so glad you did as we are!! Thank you so much Courtney!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Shannon M

Not only would I recommend Courtney Lee Photography based on absolute talent, but also the ease in which it was to work with both Courtney and Samuele. As a nervous bride, Courtney and Samuele provided a level of professionalism, guidance and comfort that was invaluable to... Read More documenting our special day. Use them!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 S. C

We hired Courtney to photograph our wedding at a resort in Gold Canyon, Arizona. She was very accommodating to travel and work with us to create our vision. Our wedding was outdoors with lots of moving parts and Courtney was able to capture it all perfectly. Her style is... Read More so natural and she did a fantastic job capturing all the special moments and emotions of us and our guests. Courtney also incorporated the desert landscape and scenery into the photos just as we wanted. We couldn't be happier with our photos and when we look back on them they make us feel as if we are present in that moment again. We highly recommend Courtney Lee Photography!!! We will definitely be hiring Courtney in the future for family and business photos.

2017-09-21T13:33:43 Response from the vendor

Would do it again in a heart beat! It was such a beautiful day in an incredibly beautiful location. Samuele and I were thrilled to document your big day :)

Reviewed on 9/20/2017

The best it could be!!! We loved the photos!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Lindy B

Picking a photographer for our engagement and wedding photos was not an easy decision but I can honestly say we absolutely made the right choice! I was so blown away with Courtney. I felt like from day one she understood our vision, our style, and our end goal. She was also... Read More super helpful when I asked a million tedious and annoying questions. I love her style of photography and how she made us feel so comfortable! I feel like th quality of work we have received is beyond worth the dollars we paid. Thanks so much for being the best ever - we love you, Courtney!

2017-09-21T13:32:11 Response from the vendor

You are the sweetest!! My heart is melting!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Karagan T

Courtney was INCREDIBLY helpful! She provides impeccable quality service. Her photos speak for themselves but know that in the midst of your wedding (etc.) she will help you every step of the way!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Kristen W

Courtney was great to work with, and made the entire experience feel so natural. Never did I feel like she was imposing upon a private moment, and yet she beautifully captured all of them! She and her secondary photographer, Sam, were fun and laid back when interacting with the... Read More wedding party and getting great photos all over St. Louis. We had a great experience!

2016-12-31T11:11:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Kristen! You two were such a joy to work with. Sam and I had so much fun exploring the city with you :)

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Ellery P

Courtney did an amazing job on our wedding photos! My husband and I are in love with them, and friends and family are blown away. We had a casual ceremony at a local restaurant, and Courtney made our venue, guests, and ourselves look like a million bucks. She is very kind,... Read More looked professional, blended in with the crowd, and knew exactly what photos to take, candids and posed. We will definitely be contacting her for future use, as well as recommending her to anyone looking for a talented photographer. I didn't even have an account on The Knot, but made one just to write this review to show our appreciation. Five stars for sure!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Molly G

Courtney and Samuele were wonderful, attentive, and fun. Usually we hate posing for photos, but they made it enjoyable. The final photos are beautiful and bring us so much joy, and we are thrilled that relatives and friends who couldn't attend can see such beautiful moments from... Read More our wedding.

2016-09-09T10:33:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words, Molly! Samuele and I seriously had so much fun spending the day with everyone and I'm honored that we got to be a part of your wedding day :)

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

The gist of my review: you should hire Courtney and Samuele to photograph your wedding. From the very first meeting with the two of them, they took the time to hear what we wanted for photography on our wedding day. They were so accommodating and worked with us throughout the... Read More whole process. On the wedding day, Courtney and Samuele worked efficiently, smoothly, and creatively to photograph so many details of the day. I fully trusted their style and skill to work in a variety of settings with different lighting (the church, alleyways, candid moments, posed bridal party/family shots, reception venue, etc). They worked together flawlessly and were so patient with us, our families, and the bridal party throughout the whole day. We are so very giddy with the photographs. Courtney and Samuele captured so many amazing moments and the images are above and beyond our hopes. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for photographers.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Katie B

It simply isn't possible for me to recommend Courtney and Samuele highly enough. They are a phenomenal pair of photographers-- and they're also kind and super easy to work with! They went out of their way to make sure that everything on our wedding day went smoothly, and our... Read More beautiful wedding album is a testament to their hard work. A few specifics worth noting: 1. We had rather limited time (as in roughly 1 hour, including travel time!) between the ceremony and the reception for pictures, but this didn't impede Courtney and Samuele. In this short time frame, they captured a wide variety of shots--fun, romantic, silly, etc.--and they all turned out beautifully. 2. Both Courtney and Samuele were totally respectful and non-distracting during the actual wedding ceremony, a Catholic Mass in our case. I know some churches are super strict about allowing photographers in certain areas/during certain times of the ceremony. If this is the case with your church, fear not. Courtney and Samuele will follow the rules of the church and still manage to get many incredible shots!

2016-06-23T13:04:02 Response from the vendor

Katie, Your words are so kind and mean a tremendous amount to Samuele and me! We still look back on photos from yours and Justin's wedding day and get excited. You two are the sweetest and I can't tell you enough how much we loved... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Julia

"We hired Courtney to photograph our wedding. We had a pretty good vision of what kind of event we wanted to have ( intimate and romantic), but were not sure how to capture it in photos. Courtney took time to listen to us and understand what we wanted. She showed us some ideas,... Read More and I showed her some things I found. The end result absolutely exceeded our expectations. Pictures turned out looking so natural, she was able to capture a lot of natural emotions. It was very easy to work with her, she's very professional and creative at the same time! We couldn't have been more happy with our choice! Julia and Gary

2016-06-22T22:22:29 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you both! Thank you so much for your kind words :)

Courtney Lee Miener + Samuele Vincenzo Baiamonte

We are Courtney and Samuele. The two of us met while at university studying the art of filmmaking back in 2012. Our mutual passion for storytelling and our need for expression through imagery gave us a bond that soon turned into secret crushes which quickly grew into a full-blown love-fest. Now we live, travel, have two cats, over eat, indulge in dry comedy, enjoy and criticize music and movies, and story tell through film and photography- all together. For us, doing what you love, being with who you love, and celebrating that is the most beautiful thing.