Designer Bridal Gowns in Miami-Bal Harbour

At Couture Bridal Miami every bride can expect to be pampered in their search for that perfect gown and choose from beautiful collections by Pronovias, La Sposa, Christiano Lucci, Ian Stuart, Enzoani and more. Beautiful mantillas. "We feel privileged and honored to make their dream day a reality."

Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

9545 Harding Ave, Bal Harbour, FL

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 3/29/2015

I had a great experience at Couture Bridal. I had an appointment at 4 p.m and I got late because Miami was flooded by a big storm, but that was not a excuse to Marina (the owner) and her team to not recieve me. Until I went to the shop, I saw a wedding dress at the website of the store and felt in love. When I got in the store there was a girl that was trying on the dress!! And she bought the dress !!! They had the same dress but it was huge to my size! After trying that dress I didn't want to try another one, but I was afraid about all the adjustments that was necessary. Although I was afraid, Marina assured me that the dress would look perfect and it happend!! Marina is a great person and also has a great team, including the person who made the adjustments, Maria Fernanda. I am very grateful to all for helping me and for letting me always calm.

2015-04-14T15:10:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such kind words! It is a happy job we get to do at Couture Bridal Miami, we had a great time working with you!

Personalized Service

Reviewed on 3/04/2015 Jennifer C

This was one of two stores in Miami that carried both Pronovias and La Sposa, my two favorite dress designers. The other shop made me feel like just another number. This shop was intimate; there weren't 10 other brides in there trying on dresses - it was just me. The experience was perfect. Marina took her time to help me find the perfect dress and never seemed upset or irritated no matter how many dresses I tried on! Everyone I met there was professional, caring, attentive and absolutely wonderful. So glad I didn't go anywhere else!

2015-03-05T13:59:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I hope you had the best wedding day ever!! Marina

The BEST Bridal Shop!

Reviewed on 4/28/2014 Tiffany G

I had the BEST experience purchasing my dress and accessories. The seamstress is also amazing for fittings and a reasonable price. The owner, Marina, is very accommodating and honest. She really did make my wedding dress experience a wonderful memory. I'm getting married this weekend and am so excited to wear my beautiful dress. The selection of dresses is outstanding. The owner has an eye for classy gowns. I will recommend this shop to all my friends, thanks to Marina :)

Wedding Bridal Dress

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

I live in Palestine and traveled to Miami for One Week, couture bridal was able in one week to complete all the fittings. I bought a very nice dress; all the people who saw the dress commented on the design and quality of dress. It was comfortable and I was really happy i got the one i like for my wedding; i checked different stores but the dress in Couture Bridal was the only one i want for my wedding; the decision for me was easy to go with them. the staff are friendly and helpful. you do not need to worry. Thank you Couture Bridal - Miami.. Regards, Rasha

2015-07-14T13:10:48 Response from the vendor

Dear Rasha, it was an honor to work with you. We love brides from other countries and cultures, they always teach us something and we enjoy working with them. I really wish you the best!

Vestido de novia

Reviewed on 3/18/2015

100% recomendable!!! La atención súper buena!!! me entendieron perfectamente lo que estaba buscando y me dieron varias opciones para probarme. Los vestido bellos todos, me encantaron!!! El servicio para arreglar los vestidos también es super bueno, tuve que cortarlo un poco porque me quedaba muy largo y lo hicieron excelente! quedo a medida, la verdad que la costurera muy buena! Marina y Claudia me atendieron súper bien en todo momento, la verdad es que se portaron súper bien conmigo!! A mí me recomendaron la tienda unas amigas y yo también lo recomiendo, quede feliz!!!

2015-03-19T14:20:34 Response from the vendor

Querida Tami, muchisimas gracias por tus palabras, fue un placer asistirte.

What every bride wants!

Reviewed on 2/13/2015

My family and I went to vacation in the South of Florida 1 month after my engagement. My sister, MOH, decided it would be fun to try on dresses in the luxurious district of Bal Harbour. Couture Bridal Miami was our first stop. They closed down the boutique and gave us a very private experience. I think I tried on about 15 dresses. There was no rushing me out. They took their time and helped me into every dress. It was wonderful! I left 2 hours later feeling so satisfied. We went onto 2 other locations and they did not even come close to the experience that I had at Couture Bridal Miami. When we returned home to Missouri, I couldn't get the dress that I tried on out of my mind. It was the dress!! (first one I tried on too, I might add). I called immediately after making the decision and they remembered who I was and exactly which dress I wanted. They ordered the dress and called as soon as it arrived. Later in the year I went down to retrieve the dress and make some modification to it. The owner Marina was there to greet us with open arms. The tailor was on site and did all the modification that I wanted. It was perfect! I think we were in and out in about an 1 hr. 2 weeks later the dress arrived at my house and I could try it on for the first time finished. IT WAS GORGEOUS!!! Everything that they had done was perfect and it fit like a glove. I would recommenced anyone going to Couture Bridal Miami. It was the perfect experience for me. It was what every bride dreams of.

2015-02-18T16:53:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for making us part of your event! Your words make all of us in Couture Bridal Miami really happy!!

The Best Boutique Bridal Store in Miami

Reviewed on 1/24/2015

Marina and her team offer first class / personalised service for their clients. Coming from 'the islands' (Caribbean) I was on a short time frame, and after looking around other South Florida stores what stands out, is their service, and they particularly have all the accessories to match ALL of the brands that they sell, which many other bigger stores did not have. Marina is a passionate about her job, and when it came to the final fittings, has an eye for detail to ensure that you look just perfect! Nothing was ever too much trouble, and her honest opinion about how things look was invaluable.

2015-01-27T15:44:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We really make an effort to make the brides happy and put all our love to each. It was a pleasure working with you.

wedding dresses

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Lesleigh R

I live in Sarasota and drove to Miami only because of a trunk show I had seen advertised on 'The Knot" website. This was the first dress shop I went to after my engagement and I ended up buying the first dress I tried on after trying multiple others on from a variety of locations! Marina was fabulous and made me feel extremely special and I felt no pressure at all from her to buy a dress. The other stores I visited made me feel like a number and just wanted me to buy a dress and didn't care how I felt in it. My dress was gorgeous and I received lots of compliments on my wedding day because it was unique. Marina's store has fabulous designer gowns. She helped me pick a matching veil to complete the look. Alterations were done to perfection and were relatively reasonably priced. She's extremely honest with her brides. I can't wait to see the photographer's pictures. I felt so beautiful thanks to picking the perfect dress for my day!!

Loved!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Patricia C

I had a wonderful experience saying "Yes to the Dress!" Marina was very helpful with the entire process from finding the dress to the final fitting. Bridal couture has a great selection of very unique and beautiful gowns.

Personalized service in a chic boutique

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Kirstin E

I found Couture Bridal Miami through a recommendation of a dear friend. I am so glad she referred me to Marina. I had gone to many bridal stores on Miracle Mile but kept finding the same dresses and poor service. I felt like just a number and not a bride-to-be searching for her dream dress. Marina's warmth and personalized service was such a breath of fresh air. She really cares about her brides and wants you to feel perfectly satisfied with your whole look on your wedding day. She has an amazing sense of style and travels all over the world to bring gorgeous gowns to her Miami store. I received so many compliments on my dress on my wedding day and I honestly think it was because she helped me pick a dress that I loved and that flattered my body. Alterations were done to perfection. If you do not want to feel like just another body in a sea of other brides, go see Marina!

Excellent service, good price and beautiful dresses!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014

My experience at Couture Bridal was really good. The seller (Marina) was extremely friendly, helpful and patient. I bought a beautiful dress for a reasonable price.I'm really happy!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Alison G

I was provided with an excellent service! Marina's expertise is outstanding! I am in love with my dress and couldn't be happier! the best store, the best service!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Marina C

Eu comprei meu vestido na Couture Bridal, e foi simplesmente incrivel! Os vestidos sao realmente lindos, e foi inclusive dificil para escolher apenas um! Fiquei muito satisfeita e recomendo para todas as noivas! Eles me ajudaram a realizar meu sonho!

Cálido y Excelente!

Reviewed on 9/20/2014

Muy cálido el servicio y excelente ubicación. Hermosos vestidos..una selección fina y exclusiva. Marina conoce su negocio a la perfección. Puntuales en sus citas y en la entrega del vestido. Gracias porque tengo un vestido como yo lo había soñado!!!.

Pronovias wedding gown

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Vika

Couture bridal store is perfect place for brides who want the gown quickly and lots of variants. They have very good tailor who made my gown into 1,5 size less! Also Very professional owner, you can rely on her,she knows what would be perfect for you! I bought there the gown, veil, bolero and jewelry for a head.

2014-09-12T11:41:24 Response from the vendor

Victoria, thank you for your words. We really loved assisting you and making you feel beautiful, I loved the dress you chose!! Good luck!!! Best wishes from all at CBM, Marina

I loved my dress and the good service

Reviewed on 9/03/2014

I had to prepare a wedding in 15 days , was not so easy but i found in Couture Bridal a very nice shop with amazing wedding dress and it was really easy to find one fitting me perfect in few hours . the dress was also on sale , so good quality at a very good price very satisfied about them

2014-09-12T11:42:22 Response from the vendor

Dear Alessandra, thank you for trusting us in being able to meet your requested in a short time. We are very happy you were satisfied. We wish you the best!!

Thank You!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014

Dear Marina, Ms. Gulevych has asked me to send you her complimentary review of your couture and exceptional service that helped her find her perfect wedding dress! Ms. Gulevych indicates not only is your selection of bridal gowns considerable but also your knowledgeable and expertise. And your dedication to assist her finding the perfect dress was truly obvious. Thank you! As a result, the wedding gown is absolutely beautiful; stunning and a perfect style and elegance for her as the bride to be. Ms. Gulevych was absolutely beaming when she returned from Miami with her wedding gown in hand. And I understood why. The dress she chose and showed me in a photo that I thought was so lovely... is nothing but incredible on! Thank you also for all the assistance you provided me as well in setting up appointments and ensuring all attention to detail would be taken care of. Kind Regards, Donna L. Hood Personal Assistant to Julia Gulevych

2014-09-12T11:45:12 Response from the vendor

Julia was so nice! Her dress came in 1.5" shorter! But she was very understanding and didn't freak out at all. We were able to get a new one in time and work the alterations to have it ready on time! The result was beautiful,... Read Less Read More

Knowledgeable and honest

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Sophia G

Marina was fabulous - a quiet wonder. Marina and her staff and extremely helpful, resourceful, respectful and honest. She helped find and design the best bridal look my my wedding day. I will never forget this day and thanks to Marina and her team at Couture Beidal I felt like a QUEEN!

2014-08-29T10:11:53 Response from the vendor

Dear Sophia, thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor to assist you and be part of your event, Marina

My Review

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Lorena B

This wedding store had a lot of beautiful variety of dresses. The service is good and the tailoring of the dresses is very good work. Overall I was very pleased with the store and their service

Beautiful Dresses

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Karyn D

Gorgeous dresses- classy and chic. This is where I got my fairy-tale dress =)

Blushing Bride

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Elizabeth B

I found the most beautiful gown at Couture Bridal! While trying on dresses I felt like a princess. Lordis and her husband where so helpful and welcoming. I would recommend all brides in the South Florida Area to try couture bridal Miami. I am so happy that I did.

Excelente servicio, incondicional confianza

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Lupe M

Yo encotré mi vestido en una tienda de mi país pero era muy costos, así que decidí buscar el modelo en otras tiendas en los Estados Unidos. Y navegando en la web encontré la tienda de la Sra Lourdes que fue una bendición realmente!!! Entramos en contacto telefónicamente y desde el primer momento sentí que tenía a alguien preocupado por cumplir con lo que necesitaba! Imaginaran que tenía algo de temor de hacer la compra sin estar físicamente en la tienda ni ver el vestido, pero no hay motivo para estarlo. La Sra Lourdes es de suma confianza y consiguió entregarme mi vestido (ordenándolo desde España - porque es un Pronovias) muy rápido y a tiempo para enviarlo a mi país. El vestido llegó e perfecto estado, con todas sus etiquetas!!! Si están buscando una tienda con productos de calidad, originales y con un servicio de calidad y confianza Couture Bridal Miami es su tienda!!!! Altamente recomendable!!!!!

I Love this Store. Lourdes is the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2013 Paula C

After trying on over 40 wedding gowns, in April 2013, I ended up purchasing my DREAM DRESS at Bridal Couture Miami. The dresses there are such good quality and Lourdes and her husband are professionals. For example, during my initial visit at the store, I saw the perfect veil for my gown; however, when I returned to the store for my second fitting, it was purchased by another bride. One week after leaving the store, Lourdes contacted me to tell me that she had ordered that same veil for me. Also, I love the selection of dresses at Couture Bridal Miami. They are unique! Unlike most of the dresses at other bridal boutiques in Florida, where all of them look the same. Every bride who post their pictures on Face book have the same gown on. Also, I liked the fact that when a bride has an appointment, she is the only bride there in the store, giving her ALL the attention she is deserved. She made us feel so welcomed and at home. Lourdes thank you so much for making my dream dress a reality may God bless you and your company.

A Great Experience!

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Robin N

We planned our wedding in Florida, but we are from DC. We did not want to have to travel with the dress, so we tried a bunch of wedding gown shops in South Florida. Couture Bridal was our last stop - and we didn't think twice about purchasing the dress there. By making an appointment, you receive specialized attention and your questions are answered by the store owners who have been in the business for many years. The assortment of dresses hand picked by Lourdes have an extremely expensive look, but are reasonably priced (in my own opinion). The store is a boutique-style so you have a individualized experience rather than feeling like just another number. Lourdes helped pick out a matching veil and sash to go with my dress and I could not be happier with my selections. She was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend anyone to go there for a visit!

Best Store in Miami!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Astrid A

After going to most wedding stores in Miami in only three days, I was discourage with the whole process of finding "The Dress". After a few minutes in Bridal Couture Miami, I was sure I was FINALLY in the right place. The attention was impeccable. The dress selection was outstanding, especially when compared to most stores. Every dress I tried on, could have been The One. I found my prefect dress there! It was an amazing experience. There is only one bride at a time in the store... The owner helps all the brides and their families through the selection process. She has so much experience and good taste! Such personalized treatment really makes it worth it! The seamstress was fantastic as well. The alterations were flawless. I strongly recommend Couture Bridal Miami for your bridal gown and/or accessories... Even if you live far away!!!

TO Couture Bridal Miami