Designer Bridal Gowns in Miami-Bal Harbour

At Couture Bridal Miami every bride can expect to be pampered in their search for that perfect gown and choose from beautiful collections by Pronovias, La Sposa, Christiano Lucci, Ian Stuart, Enzoani and more. Beautiful mantillas. "We feel privileged and honored to make their dream day a reality."

Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

9545 Harding Ave, Bal Harbour, FL

The Best Experience Ever!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I had the best experience at Couture Bridal Miami, they have the best service and the best selection in wedding gowns. Marina is very warm and knows exactly what she is doing. She gave me lot of suggestions, and I found my lovely wedding gown in the store! Also they have just... Read More one bride at the time so the service is personalized and is just you and your family which in my opinion is the best cause you are not sharing the space with other 3 brides. The all team at CBM was great always with a smile on their faces and more than happy to help you and assist you. It was a great experience, I highly recommend the boutique!!

Personalized Service

Reviewed on 3/04/2015 Jennifer C

This was one of two stores in Miami that carried both Pronovias and La Sposa, my two favorite dress designers. The other shop made me feel like just another number. This shop was intimate; there weren't 10 other brides in there trying on dresses - it was just me. The... Read More experience was perfect. Marina took her time to help me find the perfect dress and never seemed upset or irritated no matter how many dresses I tried on! Everyone I met there was professional, caring, attentive and absolutely wonderful. So glad I didn't go anywhere else!

2015-03-05T13:59:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I hope you had the best wedding day ever!! Marina

What every bride wants!

Reviewed on 2/13/2015

My family and I went to vacation in the South of Florida 1 month after my engagement. My sister, MOH, decided it would be fun to try on dresses in the luxurious district of Bal Harbour. Couture Bridal Miami was our first stop. They closed down the boutique and gave us a very... Read More private experience. I think I tried on about 15 dresses. There was no rushing me out. They took their time and helped me into every dress. It was wonderful! I left 2 hours later feeling so satisfied. We went onto 2 other locations and they did not even come close to the experience that I had at Couture Bridal Miami. When we returned home to Missouri, I couldn't get the dress that I tried on out of my mind. It was the dress!! (first one I tried on too, I might add). I called immediately after making the decision and they remembered who I was and exactly which dress I wanted. They ordered the dress and called as soon as it arrived. Later in the year I went down to retrieve the dress and make some modification to it. The owner Marina was there to greet us with open arms. The tailor was on site and did all the modification that I wanted. It was perfect! I think we were in and out in about an 1 hr. 2 weeks later the dress arrived at my house and I could try it on for the first time finished. IT WAS GORGEOUS!!! Everything that they had done was perfect and it fit like a glove. I would recommenced anyone going to Couture Bridal Miami. It was the perfect experience for me. It was what every bride dreams of.

2015-02-18T16:53:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for making us part of your event! Your words make all of us in Couture Bridal Miami really happy!!

Great Bridal Salon

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Olaya G

I had a great experience with this place. I always knew that my dress had to be a Pronovias dress. I went online and search for the closest one and found this store. It was a good experience. You book your appointment and is only you. I love how personalized their service is at... Read More this bridal salon. They helped me with my dress since it was hard for me to decide and finally find what I had in mind. They were very patient and always willing to help. Best place, would not change it. Actually, for future events, I will go there to get my dresses. Special thanks to Marina, Claudia and Maria Fernanda.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Sabrina G

Gracias, gracias, gracias!! Entre todas las tiendas, ninguna me dio un servicio tan preferencial como lo hizo Couture Bridal Miami! yo no estaba muy segura que era lo que quería, y Marina, la dueña, me mostró más de 15 vestidos, hasta que encontré mi vestido de los sueños!!... Read More . Me tomo mis medidas, y en un par de semanas tenía mi vestido listo!!! No recibí un servicio como tal, en ninguna otra tienda! Eternamente agradecida!

Awesome place

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Juliana B

I bought my wedding dress here and I found this place online. Love it since I came the first time, the girls are the best, very professionals, Claudia is she best and like my new bestie. She has been very helpful in my purchase. I would definetively recommend this place,... Read More since is not located in the bridal street in Miami (coral gables) is perfect because the attention is super personalized and not crowed, at least the times I've been there is not so it's perfect.

Wonderful service

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

I've been to a few stores before I got to Couture Bridal Miami, and they hay the best selection of dresses, wonderfull quality and the help from the girls was amazing. They were very helpful suggesting styles I may like and were very patient so I could try on as many dresses as... Read More I wanted and as many times as I wanted. Overall a great experience and I finally found my dress there!

2015-10-23T08:59:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking time to tell about our service! Kind regards, Marina

The most amazing expirence after wedding

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Gracias a Cuture Bridal Miami por brindarme una de las experiencias más emocionantes antes de la boda. Realmente elegir el vestido que vamos a usar para dar este paso tan importante no es nada fácil, sin embargo Cuture Bridal hace que sí lo sea. Claudia es una excelente asesora... Read More y lo más importante es la paciencia y siempre su sonrisa en el rostro lo que hace que todo sea más encantador. Claramente lloré cuando me ví dentro del vestido que elegí, es una sensación inexplicable. Todas las que estábamos ahí lloramos! Los vestidos son apasionantes y hay tantos estilos que cualquiera de nosotras podría identificarse con uno de ellos en la tienda. La rapidez y prolijidad con que la modista realiza los arreglos es impresionante! Yo tuve listo mi vestido en dos días. Algo muy importante es saber que en el local disponen del servicio de wi fi, en el caso que quieras conectarte con algún ser querido que esté en otra ciudad y sea importante su opinión sobre tu vestido, puedes hacerlo. Ojalá muchas novias más puedan abrir una botella de champagne y celebrar haber elegido su vestido en Cuture Bridal Miami! Muchas gracias. Luciana

Wedding Bridal Dress

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

I live in Palestine and traveled to Miami for One Week, couture bridal was able in one week to complete all the fittings. I bought a very nice dress; all the people who saw the dress commented on the design and quality of dress. It was comfortable and I was really happy i got... Read More the one i like for my wedding; i checked different stores but the dress in Couture Bridal was the only one i want for my wedding; the decision for me was easy to go with them. the staff are friendly and helpful. you do not need to worry. Thank you Couture Bridal - Miami.. Regards, Rasha

2015-07-14T13:10:48 Response from the vendor

Dear Rasha, it was an honor to work with you. We love brides from other countries and cultures, they always teach us something and we enjoy working with them. I really wish you the best!

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 3/29/2015

I had a great experience at Couture Bridal. I had an appointment at 4 p.m and I got late because Miami was flooded by a big storm, but that was not a excuse to Marina (the owner) and her team to not recieve me. Until I went to the shop, I saw a wedding dress at the website of... Read More the store and felt in love. When I got in the store there was a girl that was trying on the dress!! And she bought the dress !!! They had the same dress but it was huge to my size! After trying that dress I didn't want to try another one, but I was afraid about all the adjustments that was necessary. Although I was afraid, Marina assured me that the dress would look perfect and it happend!! Marina is a great person and also has a great team, including the person who made the adjustments, Maria Fernanda. I am very grateful to all for helping me and for letting me always calm.

2015-04-14T15:10:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such kind words! It is a happy job we get to do at Couture Bridal Miami, we had a great time working with you!

Vestido de novia

Reviewed on 3/18/2015

100% recomendable!!! La atención súper buena!!! me entendieron perfectamente lo que estaba buscando y me dieron varias opciones para probarme. Los vestido bellos todos, me encantaron!!! El servicio para arreglar los vestidos también es super bueno, tuve que cortarlo un poco... Read More porque me quedaba muy largo y lo hicieron excelente! quedo a medida, la verdad que la costurera muy buena! Marina y Claudia me atendieron súper bien en todo momento, la verdad es que se portaron súper bien conmigo!! A mí me recomendaron la tienda unas amigas y yo también lo recomiendo, quede feliz!!!

2015-03-19T14:20:34 Response from the vendor

Querida Tami, muchisimas gracias por tus palabras, fue un placer asistirte.

The Best Boutique Bridal Store in Miami

Reviewed on 1/24/2015

Marina and her team offer first class / personalised service for their clients. Coming from 'the islands' (Caribbean) I was on a short time frame, and after looking around other South Florida stores what stands out, is their service, and they particularly have all the... Read More accessories to match ALL of the brands that they sell, which many other bigger stores did not have. Marina is a passionate about her job, and when it came to the final fittings, has an eye for detail to ensure that you look just perfect! Nothing was ever too much trouble, and her honest opinion about how things look was invaluable.

2015-01-27T15:44:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We really make an effort to make the brides happy and put all our love to each. It was a pleasure working with you.

wedding dresses

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Lesleigh R

I live in Sarasota and drove to Miami only because of a trunk show I had seen advertised on 'The Knot" website. This was the first dress shop I went to after my engagement and I ended up buying the first dress I tried on after trying multiple others on from a variety of... Read More locations! Marina was fabulous and made me feel extremely special and I felt no pressure at all from her to buy a dress. The other stores I visited made me feel like a number and just wanted me to buy a dress and didn't care how I felt in it. My dress was gorgeous and I received lots of compliments on my wedding day because it was unique. Marina's store has fabulous designer gowns. She helped me pick a matching veil to complete the look. Alterations were done to perfection and were relatively reasonably priced. She's extremely honest with her brides. I can't wait to see the photographer's pictures. I felt so beautiful thanks to picking the perfect dress for my day!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Patricia C

I had a wonderful experience saying "Yes to the Dress!" Marina was very helpful with the entire process from finding the dress to the final fitting. Bridal couture has a great selection of very unique and beautiful gowns.

Personalized service in a chic boutique

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Kirstin E

I found Couture Bridal Miami through a recommendation of a dear friend. I am so glad she referred me to Marina. I had gone to many bridal stores on Miracle Mile but kept finding the same dresses and poor service. I felt like just a number and not a bride-to-be searching for her... Read More dream dress. Marina's warmth and personalized service was such a breath of fresh air. She really cares about her brides and wants you to feel perfectly satisfied with your whole look on your wedding day. She has an amazing sense of style and travels all over the world to bring gorgeous gowns to her Miami store. I received so many compliments on my dress on my wedding day and I honestly think it was because she helped me pick a dress that I loved and that flattered my body. Alterations were done to perfection. If you do not want to feel like just another body in a sea of other brides, go see Marina!

Excellent service, good price and beautiful dresses!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014

My experience at Couture Bridal was really good. The seller (Marina) was extremely friendly, helpful and patient. I bought a beautiful dress for a reasonable price.I'm really happy!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Alison G

I was provided with an excellent service! Marina's expertise is outstanding! I am in love with my dress and couldn't be happier! the best store, the best service!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Marina C

Eu comprei meu vestido na Couture Bridal, e foi simplesmente incrivel! Os vestidos sao realmente lindos, e foi inclusive dificil para escolher apenas um! Fiquei muito satisfeita e recomendo para todas as noivas! Eles me ajudaram a realizar meu sonho!

Cálido y Excelente!

Reviewed on 9/20/2014

Muy cálido el servicio y excelente ubicación. Hermosos vestidos..una selección fina y exclusiva. Marina conoce su negocio a la perfección. Puntuales en sus citas y en la entrega del vestido. Gracias porque tengo un vestido como yo lo había soñado!!!.

Pronovias wedding gown

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Vika

Couture bridal store is perfect place for brides who want the gown quickly and lots of variants. They have very good tailor who made my gown into 1,5 size less! Also Very professional owner, you can rely on her,she knows what would be perfect for you! I bought there the gown,... Read More veil, bolero and jewelry for a head.

2014-09-12T11:41:24 Response from the vendor

Victoria, thank you for your words. We really loved assisting you and making you feel beautiful, I loved the dress you chose!! Good luck!!! Best wishes from all at CBM, Marina

I loved my dress and the good service

Reviewed on 9/03/2014

I had to prepare a wedding in 15 days , was not so easy but i found in Couture Bridal a very nice shop with amazing wedding dress and it was really easy to find one fitting me perfect in few hours . the dress was also on sale , so good quality at a very good price very... Read More satisfied about them

2014-09-12T11:42:22 Response from the vendor

Dear Alessandra, thank you for trusting us in being able to meet your requested in a short time. We are very happy you were satisfied. We wish you the best!!

Thank You!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014

Dear Marina, Ms. Gulevych has asked me to send you her complimentary review of your couture and exceptional service that helped her find her perfect wedding dress! Ms. Gulevych indicates not only is your selection of bridal gowns considerable but also your knowledgeable... Read More and expertise. And your dedication to assist her finding the perfect dress was truly obvious. Thank you! As a result, the wedding gown is absolutely beautiful; stunning and a perfect style and elegance for her as the bride to be. Ms. Gulevych was absolutely beaming when she returned from Miami with her wedding gown in hand. And I understood why. The dress she chose and showed me in a photo that I thought was so lovely... is nothing but incredible on! Thank you also for all the assistance you provided me as well in setting up appointments and ensuring all attention to detail would be taken care of. Kind Regards, Donna L. Hood Personal Assistant to Julia Gulevych

2014-09-12T11:45:12 Response from the vendor

Julia was so nice! Her dress came in 1.5" shorter! But she was very understanding and didn't freak out at all. We were able to get a new one in time and work the alterations to have it ready on time! The result was beautiful,... Read Less Read More

Knowledgeable and honest

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Sophia G

Marina was fabulous - a quiet wonder. Marina and her staff and extremely helpful, resourceful, respectful and honest. She helped find and design the best bridal look my my wedding day. I will never forget this day and thanks to Marina and her team at Couture Beidal I felt like a... Read More QUEEN!

2014-08-29T10:11:53 Response from the vendor

Dear Sophia, thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor to assist you and be part of your event, Marina

The BEST Bridal Shop!

Reviewed on 4/28/2014 Tiffany G

I had the BEST experience purchasing my dress and accessories. The seamstress is also amazing for fittings and a reasonable price. The owner, Marina, is very accommodating and honest. She really did make my wedding dress experience a wonderful memory. I'm getting married... Read More this weekend and am so excited to wear my beautiful dress. The selection of dresses is outstanding. The owner has an eye for classy gowns. I will recommend this shop to all my friends, thanks to Marina :)

My Review

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Lorena B

This wedding store had a lot of beautiful variety of dresses. The service is good and the tailoring of the dresses is very good work. Overall I was very pleased with the store and their service