All You Need is Love!

Couture Bride is the only full-service luxury bridal salon in Las Vegas exclusively retailing bridal collections by several couture designers. We offer an intimate personal bridal gown experience given by uniquely qualified consultants in a chic and modern environment.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

Bow2010

950 S Durango Dr, Las Vegas, NV (702) 647-7778
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Katie H

I bought my wedding dress at Couture Bride- and it was the best experience! Dawn made the entire process fun and stress-free. After describing what I was looking for in a dress, Dawn pulled the first dress she thought of for me- which ended up being the one I chose! They really... Read More are experts at Couture Bride, and have the most beautiful selection of dresses. I also had my alterations done there, and my dress fit me perfectly, it was such a dream! :)

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Jennifer W

Dawn and Annette are both AMAZING!!!! They know the business, they know the dresses and they know their brides and brides-to-be!!! Dawn is the SWEETEST EVER!! She helped me at my very first appointment when trying to find a dress. Her experience in the business is strongly... Read More noticeable .....all in her professionalism and truthfulness. She knows that all women are shaped differently and to embrace that difference. She knows what dresses look best to YOUR body type and will tell you the TRUTH when something doesn't look right. That is the one thing I was wanting....someone that wanted ME TO LOOK PERFECT on my day, not just looking at the sale. I remember when I was at my first fitting for my GORGEOUS Vera Wang gown. After the seamstress pinned the dress to fit my body, Annette looked at me after I was looking at myself in the mirror and said, "you don't look happy, what is it you don't like?" She then proceeded to adjust the dress and had the seamstress pin some more. She got the dress to fit exactly how I wanted without me saying anything!!! SHE KNEW!!! That is what should be sought when looking for a bridal salon, is how they KNOW the business so much that they know EXPRESSIONS TO HAPPINESS!!!! Dawn and Annette are considered my friends now and I will forever be grateful to them. Because we all know....THE DRESS, EVEN DRESSES, ARE EVERYTHING!!! Thank you Dawn and Annette for helping me look FLAWLESS on my wedding day!!! Love you both!!! Jennifer Weber Las Vegas, NV

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Donna P

I visited every Bridal Shop in Las Vegas. And I mean EVERY shop. If you want refined, graceful, exquisite, glamorous, elegant and classy, skip everyone else and go to Couture Bride! . The dress selection is more diverse than any other shop in Vegas and they carry the most... Read More sophisticated designers. The details on their dresses (sashes, beads, jewels, etc) were not nearly as cheap and gaudy as I saw at other stores. They have dresses for any style and any age. I was only about 6 weeks away from my wedding and Dawn went above and beyond to make sure my gorgeous Vera Wang dress would arrive in time. Don't settle for anything less than Couture Bride!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Jacquie G

Dawn and her staff are amazing! This was the first and only bridal salon I went to try on wedding gowns. They have such a unique selection of beautiful gowns to choose from. I picked out 10 dresses to try on and honestly would have been thrilled with buying at least 3 of... Read More them...it was hard to choose just one! The dress I chose arrived earlier than expected and the in-house alterations were perfect! They also helped me pick out the perfect veil at my final fitting just a couple weeks before the wedding when I decided I wanted to add a veil to the gown. Thank you Dawn!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Jennifer M

Going to Couture Bride has been one of the best and most memorable experiences of my wedding planning. The bridal salon itself is perfectly staged with chesterfield sofas and wing backed chairs and elegantly decorated so that the minute you walk in, you FEEL special and... Read More “bridal.” They have a selection of gorgeous designer and affordable dresses in a range of sizes. The owners, Dawn and Annette, provide hands-on assistance from selecting dresses to actually knowing how to pin, expand, pinch and hold the dress so perfectly that you truly feel like the sample size was made for you. Being very familiar with "Say Yes to the Dress" years before being engaged, I am not ashamed to say I wanted that Kleinfeld experience – one of those Hallmark moments where I radiated happiness and perfection, my mom cried and my three sisters stopped instagraming to concede I was the prettiest of all. Couture Bride was the ONLY place (of 6) in lV I went to that provided this atmosphere and level of customer service. I highly recommend this salon and cannot thank Dawn especially for being so patient and amazing.

Love my dress! Love Couture Bride!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015

I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Annette & Dawn. I was a typical bride thinking I knew exactly what I wanted in a dress. I had gone dress shopping once before with my mom and I did not find it enjoyable at all. All of the dresses looked the same, felt the... Read More service was all so cookie cutter and impersonal. So... I went online and found, what I thought would be... the dress. I had another 13 months to go before my wedding so I was not in any kind of rush. A couple of months later during Thanksgiving at my parent's house, my wedding planner encouraged me to go dress shopping one more time with both my mom and my sister. She promised that I would appreciate the experience one day when I looked back. I also live out of town, but my wedding was going to be at my parent's house, who live in Vegas. I agreed to go and she set up the appointment. Why not? I really didn't mind at all. When we walked in, I told everyone that I was willing to try on anything and just have fun with it! After all, I thought to myself, I'm just doing this to entertain them, I already know what I'm getting and it's not in this store. So, they ended up bringing me about 12 dresses to try on... All kinds of fun and different styles! It actually was fun, mostly because Annette was so awesome. There was no pressure from her, unobtrusive and her goal was to just make sure we were happy and having a good time! My favorite part was when I would try on a dress and she would ask "do you love it? If not, just take it off. Don't even worry about it." After trying on all of the dresses, putting my clothes back on and getting information on a couple of the dresses that I at least liked more than the others, we were headed out. As my mom and I were walking out of the door to leave, my sister stopped at one more dress and asked if I would be willing to "just try on one more." Without even looking at it, I said "sure!" and walked back to the dressing room. I didn't have anything else to do anyway and it was fun having then there! As I put on the dress, I realized that I had just become a statistic... I had found THE dress when I least expected and it was COMPLETELY different than what I would have ever thought! I stood looking at it silently while my mom and sister started tearing up... I had found the dress. To make things even more cheesy, "Magic" by Coldplay was playing on the speakers. How could I resist at that point? I really can't explain how corny it feels to say that trying on that dress was the first time I had the feeling of a bride. My sister told me that the other dress I had in mind was beautiful, but I could wear it another time. It was true. It was a way more simple dress. What I found at Couture was a gown for a bride that I could wear only one time. We bought the dress that same day and the rest is history! I never looked back and it was sooooo awesome to wear it on my wedding day! Working with Dawn and Annette from out of town was great too. They are so encouraging and accommodating without being over the top. Can you imagine only seeing your dress with two fittings over 13 months? I wasn't nervous at all because they are so great. I could rely on them for honest opinions. True professionals and truly one of the best pieces of the entire planning process. Thank you Dawn & Annette!!! *I just read the other reviews and saw how similar they were to mine. It may seem like embellished feedback, but it is all honest and true.

Best Bridal Salon Experience

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Dana K

Words cannot describe the amazing service I received at Couture Bride. Dawn and Annette are amazing at what they do. Very professional and personable. I went in thinking I wanted silhouette A (which they let me try on) and we slowly worked our way to silhouette B (which I... Read More ended up with) that looked much better on my body shape! I'm so sad my wedding is over and wish I had another excuse to have that bridal experience all over again! thanks Couture Bride :)

Wedding dress bliss

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Melinda T

Couture Bride offered me a phenomenal experience. I was very nervous about shopping for a dress because I hadn't been dreaming about my wedding my whole life. Dawn was very kind to my mom and I. She let me try on several styles and gave constructive comments to lead me in the... Read More right direction. A week after selecting the dress I had a mini melt down. I thought I had picked the wrong dress. Dawn brought me back in and helped me confirm that it was the right dress all along. The fitting process was a breeze. My dress had to be shipped to Seattle for my wedding. It was delivered on time and in perfect condition. I would strongly recommend Couture Bride to anyone looking for a great shopping and buy experience. I can't wait to have photos to share with Dawn!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Gina G

I really can't say enough good things about Couture Bride, and Annette!! I live in Oxnard, CA and made the trip out there to have fittings and everything, and it was worth every mile! The dress shopping experience was everything I had ever dreamt it would be. The setting, the... Read More decor, the whole private and personal feel of the shop really made the shopping experience so sweet and special with my mom and sister. That is really one of the things I noticed when going into other corporate wedding dress stores; it just felt impersonal, like a cattle call. Annette, was such a sweetheart to work with. I will actually miss her now that my wedding is over!! Annette was more than accommodating, and honest, and just a joy to work with. The dress I chose was actually one that Annette picked for me. To say she has a great eye is an understatement! You can just tell that she really cares about how you feel and your experience. I would have never tried it on, but Annette really thought it would be a good one, and it ended up being the one I never wanted to take off!! The quality of the dress and the alterations were top of the line, and it was just totally, totally gorgeous. I would recommend Couture Bride to anyone I know!!!

Beyond thrilled

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

We are beyond thrilled with our experience at Couture Bridal. Dawn and Annette really know how to take care of their brides and families! The store has lots of wonderful choices and various price levels. The ladies were fun to work with, honest and have impeccable attention... Read More to detail. The bride was stunning and so happy! Thank you thank you for helping make her day amazing!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Karisa G

Such an amazing experience!! The salon is beautiful and the selection is wonderful. Annette was beyond helpful and so much fun! I was referred here by my maid of honor (who also purchased her dress here) and I'm so glad I had the same great experience she did. Highly recommend... Read More going here!!

Happy bride!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015

The team is so helpful and the selection is the best in town! I love my dress and the process was fun and easy!

Couture Bride is the BEST!!!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Jenilee L

My wedding was October 11, 2014 and I started looking for a dresses in June 2013. After going to every place in Las Vegas, Couture Bride was our last stop. I was very skeptical at first because of the smaller selection, HOWEVER that's what makes this place so amazing. The... Read More dresses here are unique dresses. David's Bridal will not have these dresses. I picked 4 dresses just by looks and went to the fitting room. Annette had me put them on and if it was not a "10" she said, "Take it off." This is the type of service I needed because everywhere else I went, they would have said, "let's keep it a maybe then." Meanwhile, I had 100 maybes and no dress. The third dress I pulled up WAS MY DRESS!! I knew right away and there was no doubt in my mind. It was over my original budget, but it was THE dress and I had to have it. Lucky for me this was January and I had plenty of time to pay for the dress. From there, Dawn was amazing; she let my mother, that lives in Pennsylvania, pay over the phone and send payments each month. Dawn and Annette are truly amazing and ensure that you get the dress that screams WOW rather than a 'maybe' dress. Thank you Dawn and Annette for making my day SOOOOO special!!!! : )

Absolutely amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Lauren T

I wish I would have started my dress shopping here. Dawn and Anette are the absolute best! I immediately felt so comfortable the moment I walked in the door. It's a smaller boutique store and you get more one on one attention. I have a hectic travel schedule and I never once... Read More worried about a thing. They worked so well with my schedule and all of my last minute changes. I recommend this store to all of my girlfriends who get engaged.

The Best in Vegas

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 briana i

Dawn and Annette are the perfect team when it comes to choosing your dress, alterations and the style you are going for. My dress was an absolute dream and I am so thankful I walked into Couture Bride on a whim without an appointment. Love them, loved my dress, so happy! Thank... Read More you both!

Amazing customer service!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

As I walked into Couture Bride as MOB - that's Mother of the Bride in Bridal lingo! I was a bit nervous, and of course wanted my daughter to shine; but the minute Dawn came out all apprehensions were gone! She was a great listener, dedicated and completely understood what I was... Read More looking for. At the end of the day I took home a gorgeous gown that received as many compliments as the bride. Couture Bride is a one stop destination for the entire bridal party!

An unexpected pick

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Megan S

Couture Bride was amazing! I went their shortly after my engagement with the attitude that if I find something great, if not I'll fly out to LA. Well in a short hour and a half with only about 10 try ons, I found the one! It was a mom pick that I didn't like on the... Read More hanger. Dawn and Anette were both great to work with! My dress came in early and they let me come in as much as I wanted just to try it on. Alterations was patient with my picky changes. Highly recommend!

Absolutely fabulous

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

I went to Couture Bride to purchase a dress for my 90th birthday celebration and was so delighted with their selection that I purchased two dress from their MOB/Evening Collection. Annette & Dawn were wonderful to work with and treated me as if I was a family member. They... Read More helped make my 90th birthday party a success with a dress change also. I felt like a celebrity! Love Couture Bride and their staff.

The Best!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Amy B

If you are looking for a beautiful dress and friendly and helpful ladies pick out the perfect one for your big day...Couture is the spot!! I felt like a princess and I found a dress that I never thought I would be comfortable in, Dawn opened my eyes to what looked good on me and... Read More it was PERFECT!!! Highly recommend Couture Bride in LV!!

Couture Bride Las Vegas

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Ann R

Usually picking the dress is one of the hardest parts of planning your wedding, but Dawn at Couture Bride could not have made this part easier! I came in with my family and immedidately felt at ease, and after only trying on 3 dresses, I chose my dress, which I myself didn't... Read More even see until the girls brought it out for me to try. And the entire process of getting the dress fitted was also such a breeze. I would recommend Couture Bride to everyone in Las Vegas!

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Kim R

There are not enough words that will ever describe my experience with Couture Bride. I started shopping for wedding dresses in February and had been to what seemed like every bridal store in Las Vegas. I began to think I would never find the gown I was looking for. I felt so... Read More defeated and was just about to settle on something I found at a local store. I made a last minute appointment at Couture Bride and I felt at home as soon as I walked in. Dawn is absolutely amazing. She was very warm and understanding. Asked my budget and my vision for my special day. She immediately pulled dresses that totally fit my style. We walked into the fitting room and she said she had a dress that she REALLY believed would be my dress. She was absolutely correct. I tried on three dresses before THE ONE!!! I put on my dress and immediately fell in love. Tears came to my eyes and that had NEVER happened before. I actually kept telling my fiance that I don't know how these girls are crying over dresses because that has not happened to me. After trying on MY dress, I immediately knew it was the one. My mother came down from California the following weekend and we purchased the dress. Dawn and Annette were both very understanding and available during the entire process. We ran into a few problems with the lace making it to the states, but they were very reassuring that my dress would make it on time. They did everything they could to keep me calm during the entire process. I can't thank them enough. I am so thankful that I made that last minute appointment. Although I'm so excited to now be married to my husband, I'm really going to miss seeing these beautiful ladies. Anyone looking for a beautiful wedding gown with a personal touch, please do not pass this place up. It is far better than shopping at one of those bridal chain stores!! :)

Couture Bride is THE BEST

Reviewed on 5/26/2014 Kacie P

Dawn and Annette took great care of me from the very beginning! From my first visit, to my last fitting, both of them were available to help me along the way! I ended up with a gorgeous Vera Wang gown that I didn't think I would be able to find in Las Vegas. Couture Bride... Read More is the only place to go dress shopping in Las Vegas and their selection is amazing. I could not imagine my wedding without the support of the Couture Bride staff and will treasure my dress forever.

Amazing Wedding dresses!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2014 Denise

This cute little wedding dress store has the most beautiful wedding dresses in Las Vegas! Dawn was so helpful and sweet. She made my experience even more special. Always a phone call away and they were flexible with my schedule which was so helpful.

My Wedding Family

Reviewed on 2/04/2014 Dusti A

Dawn and Annette, we great. They took into consideration all of the things I asked for and the end result was everything and more. Much Love and Gratitude!

Perfect Fit

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Leah P

I could not have found a more beautiful dress if I tried! Dawn was so helpful and knowledgeable. She knew what she was doing and was able to make a daunting task enjoyable and a memorable experience for my mother and I. Her seamstress was exceptional and I could not have... Read More asked for a better experience.