Our Focus is Your Vision

With an eye for detail and design we strive to create exceptional floral designs for any occasion. Open to all ideas while having consideration of your budget. Using our expertise we will match your style, making your florals unique and stunning for any event or location. Call today and let us help you.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

Destin, FL and surrounding cities. (850) 830-5865

Reviewed on 4/09/2018 Ginger G

Couture Florals saved my life! Planning a destination wedding is hard & stressful & I'm super picky AND indecisive. I met with Couture Florals once to sort of explain my vision and they delivered PERFECTLY! They are also great with honest advice about decor/flowers and... Read More bouncing different ideas off of. Kristin knows her flowers! She brought ideas to the table that I had not even thought of - which helped ease stress. She respects your budget. I never once along the way had any doubts after booking Couture Florals. My wedding at Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort was BEAUTIFUL because of Couture Florals. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Dana W

I want to thank Kristen for an awesome job providing the florals for my daughter’s wedding @ the Henderson Resort. She was in love- everything from the bouquets to the large arrangements outside, the florals on the cake and the special touch of the grandmothers wrist corsages on... Read More gold colored bracelets. You took care of every detail and kept us apprised of any changes that had to be made. Thanks again!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Megan D

Couture Florals did a beautiful job with the florals for the wedding, and was one of the only florists that was able to come close to delivering the arrangements and vision I wanted without blowing my budget. They designed two, super long and amazing greenery garlands (so... Read More perfect!) for the guest tables and a beautiful greenery chandelier that our guests couldn't stop talking about. The venue looked absolutely stunning with the arrangements in place. Kristin was great to work with, upbeat and super accommodating. She was also willing to offer alternate options to save costs here and there, which was a huge help. Kristin and Couture Florals definitely delivered.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Eloiza T

Let me tell you something about Kristin and Kellie with Couture Florals and Events. I had such a hard time booking a florist as the one I originally booked stopped responding to my messages. Kristin was so quick to help me and design my dream wedding. She made it so helpful for... Read More me especially since I am from South Florida and I was planning everything virtually. I never felt nervous about my flowers and they turned out absolutely beautiful!! I would hire Couture Florals and Events again in a heart beat!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Cynthia S

I highly recommend Kristin! I absolutely loved my flowers for my wedding. Planning a destination wedding can be nerve racking, not being able to meet face to face with a vendor. But Kristin was very accommodating, worked with in my budget and the flowers were exactly what I had... Read More wanted!!! Everyone commented that the flowers were gorgeous.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Kenzie N

Kristen was absolutely amazing to work with. Planning a destination wedding is hard and trusting someone you don't know to handle such an important part of your big day is even harder, but I definitely made the right choice. Every bride has a mental image of what they want their... Read More wedding to look like and Kristen made my picture come to life. Let your dream wedding come to life too!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Tenecia D

Kristen was amazing to work with! From our first message exchange until the wedding day, she was very responsive and involved. Also, her prices were very reasonable to say the least. She asked questions to better understand exactly what I wanted, and even offered input and ideas... Read More to make my wedding bouquet even more beautiful, but did not get offended if you decided to go with another idea. To add, my bouquet was breathtaking. It was everything I wanted and I got so many compliments on how great of a job my florist did. I am very pleased!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Debbie R

Kristin is awesome! She did a beautiful job with the bridal bouquet, 5 bridesmaids bouquets, 8 boutonnieres, 4 corsages, and an absolutely beautiful arrangement for the beach arbor. We were very pleased with her prices, and her responsiveness was very impressive. Highly... Read More recommended!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Patti V

Kristin is spectacular! The flowers at my wedding were absolutely amazing. I sent a few pics and she knew exactly what I wanted. The bouquets had gorgeous and unique flowers in them, the arbour was insane and the arrangements at the reception were beautiful. I couldn't have... Read More asked for a better experience, the flowers literally made the wedding. I would highly recommend Kristin.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kayla G

Kristin was SO great! We ordered my bridal bouquet, arbor arrangements, a couple table arrangements, boutonnieres, and corsages. They were all outstanding!!!! Not only is her pricing amazing (Esp since she delivers everything and is so responsive), but her work is soooooo good!... Read More My bouquet turned out better than I could have ever guessed it would. Kristin was so easy to talk to and always available. We would text or email pictures back and forth trying to get ideas for what I wanted. It's always hard to not live in the city where you're getting married and not be able to meet face to face with vendors, but she made it so easy!!! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Meagan R

Kristin is so amazing. I was planning my wedding from another state and she was amazing coordinating from afar. I told her what I wanted and what price range I wanted and she nailed it. I had baby's breath for my bridesmaids and they were full and beautiful! I will always go to... Read More Kristin for my flowers!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Sarah R

Kristin was AMAZING! She might be new to the wedding scene but don't let that scare you away. She is so talented and so dedicated to her art. Her high standards were evident in her work, our floral arrangements were absolutely beautiful! We were so lucky to find Kristin.... Read More Planning a destination wedding can definitely be unnerving but Kristin took away all the worries. She worked with us to design beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres and was kind enough to order the bulk flowers we needed for the centerpieces so we were able to keep our cost well under what we had budgeted. With her attention to detail and her focus on creating beautiful arrangements we received well more than what we paid. We couldn't have been more thrilled with the results. I would hire her over and over again!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016

Kristen designed my daughter's flowers for her April 2nd wedding. We were so impressed with her designs and her pricing. The flowers were perfect and were absolutely beautiful. She met our expectations and then some. You can not go wrong with her and her service. She is an... Read More amazing designer and her prices are reasonable. Everything we had ordered came out beautiful. She is amazing! I would use her again for any of my floral needs. She gets 10 stars in my book. Please do yourself a favor and contact her before going elsewhere. You will be happy you did! Thanks Kristen the wedding would not have been complete with out you. I will try and posts some pics when the photographer is completed with our pictures. Thanks again Kristen you did an amazingly, fantastic job and you didn't break out bank account!

Kristin Lockhart

How did Couture Florals get started? It wasn’t until my sister got engaged in 2011, that I looked into floral design and started taking the idea of a career in the floral industry seriously. I planned and executed my sister’s entire bridal shower into a tea party wonderland and it turned out amazing. This helped launch me into the world of floral design and since then my passion for flowers and people in love has inspired me to make people’s dreams a reality.