Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

1920 Algoma Blvd., Oshkosh, WI (920) 267-2641

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 J P

We sent through House of Flowers and Couture Events for our floral and rental needs for our wedding ceremony and reception. Everything was perfect and absolutely beautiful! They also worked within our budget, which was much appreciated.

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Tess H

Christina did an AMAZING job selecting the decor and flowers for my November 2015 wedding. She was so sweet to work with, totally understood the vision I had, and it was executed perfectly!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Allison R

The service, opinion, and vision given by Jen was wonderful and very helpful. The only problem I had with her was that she was a little hard to pin down and talk to or meet with. Other than that I would still give her 5 stars and would do business with her over and over again.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Tocarra T

Jen is simply fantastic! Her work is beyond amazing and her prices are unbeatable! I would go to her again and again! She is so down to earth and I felt completely comfortable that she got my vision and it turned out better than I could've even hoped for!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 12/02/2013 Christina

I had beautiful flowers at my wedding. I only had the bouquets and corsages completed by Fleur Couture, as I did the rest myself. She did great at communicating back to me. She was prompt and did a lovely job throughout helping me get the perfect flowers on our wedding day at an... Read More affordable price.

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Carrie H

Jen was wonderful to work with, stayed within my budget and did amazing work with the flowers. Highly recommend this flower shop.

amazing

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Laura M

Jen was fun to work with and did a wonderful job!! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Michelle N

Jen was great. We told her what we were looking for and she selected the perfect flowers and centerpieces that turned out beautifully and within our price range. Would highly recommend.

Amazing

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Amy D

My flowers were beautiful. She set everything up for us. I would highly recomend her!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/12/2012 naomi K

Jen was absolutely amazing!! She did such a great job with the flowers and decorations. She completely understood what style I was looking for and went far beyond my expectations to make my wedding day fairy tale beautiful. And Her prices are reasonable and was easily fit into... Read More my budget.

amazing

Reviewed on 7/21/2012 jenny k

jennifer was absolutely wonderful! All of the flowers turned out beautiful and perfect!!!!! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Sheryl O

Jen does an amazing job with flowers. I have seen her work on other weddings and was just completely blown away by how gorgeous the flowers were for my wedding.

Amazing florist!

Reviewed on 6/10/2012 Shannon B

Jen had so many great ideas and made what I saw in my head happen! She is super easy to work with and really made wedding planning FUN! She does it all from invites to some linen rentals, which made it so easy & less vendors to work with. I would refer her over and over!... Read More :-)

EXCELLENT

Reviewed on 3/14/2012 Kirby R

Couldn't ask for a better florist! She helped me out in a bind and did an amazing job with the flowers. I do not know much about flowers, basically just picked out some colors and she did awesome with picking and arranging the bouquets. She was very resonably priced. Would... Read More recommend to everyone!

Beautiful Flowers and Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 8/01/2011 Anna J

Jen brought her amazing talent and friendly persona to our wedding in Minneapolis. We were scheduled to have our wedding outside but due to weather it was moved inside. Jen was able to recreate our image of the ceremony in limited time and made everything work. The flowers... Read More and decor were amazing! Not only does Jen have extreme talent but she was so easy to work with and created so many great ideas for our wedding. I would highly recommend Fleur Couture! Thanks Jen!

Florist

Reviewed on 7/25/2011 Stacy J

Jen of Fleur Couture is amazing!! I don't know much about flowers and basically left it up to her and a price range. I was not disappointed. I got so many compliments as well. She is great!!