Is this your business? claim it now

Coveleigh Club

Rye, NY

Guest Capacity

151-200, 201-250

Ballroom, Country Club

Food + Catering

459 Stuyvesant Ave, Rye, NY

Reviewed on 4/09/2016

We had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception at Coveleigh Club in March of 2016, and it was a great choice! Ted, the manager, was so helpful and so responsive, and helped us to plan our wedding at Coveleigh from our home in California. He paid close attention to details,... Read More was helpful and flexible, and did an amazing job of making our special day great! Ted was also happy to wait until the last minute for us to decide if we were going to have our ceremony outdoors or indoors, depending on the weather (we ended up inside). The venue is beautiful, the food was excellent, and the creme brulee was awesome (we "cracked the creme" instead of "cutting the cake" - yay for gluten free options!). We are so glad that we chose Coveleigh for our venue; the setting was beautiful and the staff made our day excellent! Thank you Ted!

Reception

Reviewed on 11/15/2011 Linnea T

Everything about Coveleigh was amazing, the view, the staff, the food I loved it all. Everyone was so accommodating and easy to work with, it was amazing.

Flawless

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Vicki B

Everything about my reception fromt he cocktail hour to the reception itself was flawless. I had nothing to worry about the MatreD handled it all from arrivals to other vendors to making sure everything met my ecxpectations, leaving me to enjoy the day! MY guests had such a... Read More wonderful time that one of them requested to extend the reception by an hour and we did! The food, the staff, the place itself was were all perfect. They do only a few events each year being a private club, so I truly believe they give their events their all.

Review for Coveleigh Club

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Chantelle H

;If your wedding and/or reception is during season be wary of members and their children swimming and makes lots of noise at the pool.