Coyne Catering at St. Demetrios Cultural Center

Rocky River, OH

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Coyne Catering at St. Demetrios Cultural Center

St. Demetrios is Coyne Catering's premiere exclusive hall. This gorgeous venue accommodates 375 guests and features a huge dance floor, modern décor, ceiling swags and LED uplighting. Coyne Catering provides their incredible personalized service, award winning food, and affordable, inclusive pricing at St. Demetrios. Coyne Catering has been specializing in creating exquisite weddings for over 30 years. Marriage is about compromise, but your reception doesn't have to be. At St. Demetrios, your every need will be accommodated and our service will leave you stress free. It is the perfect venue - and so affordable you can add all the special touches you have always dreamed of. At St. Demetrios, Coyne Catering will create the fairy tale; you provide the happy ending!

Ballroom, Park

Food + Catering, Planning

22909 Center Ridge Road, Rocky River, OH (216) 695-1160

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Kat M

Coyne Catering did a phenomenal job with our wedding at St. Demetrios!!! My husband and I cannot think of one thing that went wrong and we were extremely happy with everything at our wedding reception, thanks in large part to Tricia Coyne who is an amazing professional to work... Read More with. Tricia makes you feel very welcome and is patient and pleasant when answering all questions. Throughout wedding planning and during the week of our wedding, Tricia was easy to reach by text, call and email. I never had to stress out about waiting for a response from Tricia, unlike other reception vendors I dealt with during the "venue hunting process" before finding Coyne. With Coyne Catering at St. Demetrios, you get the whole package: a beautiful, spacious hall that already includes up-lighting, ceiling decoration, linens and upgraded decor linens for other tables such as the cake table, head table, gift table, etc. The menu they offer for weddings is very diverse, the price is right, and the food is delicious. Coyne will also accommodate requests for food outside of their usual options. We requested fresh zucchini, squash, and red pepper for our vegetable and they did this for us without an extra charge. We had a large wedding with over 270 guests and did buffet style--the serving process went quickly and smooth. The food was at the perfect hot temperature and everything served was spot on with texture, flavor and presentation. We highly recommend Coyne Catering and St. Demetrios!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Amber K

I am so glad we decided to have our reception at St.Demetrios with Coyne Catering! Tricia and her staff were so helpful and great to work with. Tricia was very responsive to any questions I had and the food was delicious. I would definitely recommend this place to any future... Read More bride/groom!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Carli P

Tricia is, without a doubt, wonder woman. She literally kept up with every single change that was made and never once seemed annoyed or stressed about it. Words cannot describe how thankful we still are to have had someone so wonderful who did all she could to make our day... Read More perfect! All the suggestions Tricia had and people she recommended since day one was a huge help in all our decision making and from the bottom of our hearts we are so so appreciative! I would recommend ANYONE to Tricia and St. Demetrio's venue because everything is just so simply taken care of and so professional. We have received nothing but great comments about the amount of space in the hall (even with having around 270 guests), the appetizers and desserts, the dinner buffet ... everything, and already a month has gone by! No other way to put it, Tricia is the BEST at what she does and made the day so beautiful for not only us, but for our families and friends as well; so let her do the same for you! (:

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Chelsey F

We had Coyne Catering for our wedding on August 5, 2017 at an off-site venue, The Lake Erie Building in Lakewood, OH. Tricia was wonderful to work with from day one. She met us at the venue to make sure that she could accommodate our needs, as it was her first event there. The... Read More prices were so reasonable, her staff was very friendly (including bar service), and the food was outstanding. We had compliments all night long about how delicious the food was and we gave Tricia's information out to numerous guests. We love that she had many choices for entrees because we were looking for something less traditional. Overall, Coyne Catering was a great vendor to work with. Tricia responds promptly to emails, answers any questions you have throughout the process, and was helpful every step of the way. We are so glad that we chose Coyne Catering for our special day!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Kristen K

My husband Nathan and I were married on July 15, 2017 and we cannot say anything but positive about Tricia and her staff! Throughout the process, any time we had a question, idea, or just needed to pass something on to Tricia, we were able to send a simple email and get a FAST... Read More response! Everything from the planning process, setting up, tasting food, AND the actual event were amazing! Nathan and I knew what we wanted, but trusted the Tricia's opinion on anything that we were unsure of. We were on the fence about a sit down or a buffet style dinner, and based on our needs, wedding size, and flow of our evening, we were able to have the perfect buffet which included vegetarian friendly and kid friendly options. There is no one else Nathan and I would have placed our trust in more on our special day than Tricia and her amazing staff!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 April T

We had our reception at St. Demetrios and it was the best decision I have ever made! Tricia was a pleasure to work with and was always very responsive. She made the whole planning process easy! Coyne Catering did a phenomenal job with the food. It was absolutely amazing and my... Read More guests are still talking about it a few weeks later. I highly recommend having your reception here. The hall was gorgeous, the bartenders were wonderful, and the staff was so friendly!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Megan F

I wish that I could give a 10 star rating! Coyne Catering, and Tricia in particular, did an amazing job with our wedding reception! Tricia is one of the sweetest and most accountable people I have ever had the pleasure to work with! She was so responsive and accommodating... Read More throughout the wedding process. She really took the stress out of planning our big day! As a special bonus, the food is AMAZING! We got countless compliments from our guests regarding the variety and quality of the food served at our wedding! Finally, the décor provided at the hall is absolutely stunning. I am so happy that we chose St. Demetrio’s for our big day!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Rachel F

I am 200% thrilled that we chose Coyne Catering at St Demetrios Cultural Center for our wedding reception. Tricia is absolutely fantastic and she made my wedding planning a breeze! Any time I had a question, I would simply send her an email and would practically get an instant... Read More response. I was never stressed about this aspect of the wedding, thanks to Tricia. I truly can't imagine having had our reception anywhere else. They offered much more "included" things that you would pay extra for at other places, the food was great, and the price was just right. It's been two weeks since our wedding and our guests are still raving about it. We were so happy with our food selections (prime rib, chicken piccata, stuffed shells, roasted redskin potatoes, and green beans) and our guests love it! The uplighting and decor behind the head table are gorgeous as well as the adorable sequin tablecloths for the headtable, cake table, gift table, and place card table. This location also has a stage which was great for the DJ to set up his equipment. They helped us set everything up and took everything down for us at the end of the night. I honestly do not have one complaint, everything was PERFECT. Thank you Tricia for making our wedding dreams come true! :)

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Stephanie A

5+ stars! The manager, Tricia went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. Staff was extremely professional food was amazing! Guests couldn't stop raving about the food. Perfect location and beautiful venue.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Kristin N

I can't recommend Coyne Catering enough!!!! Tricia is AMAZING! Everything you could possibly want or need she either has or can get for you. The food is delicious. The decor is stunning. Everything you get for one price is unheard of. After much searching I can't imagine how... Read More anyone would use any other caterer. She's not only the best in the business but she's hilarious and so much fun. She's the best for the job - keeping everyone on task, on schedule and at ease. People can't stop talking about how amazing everything was. I couldn't imagine trusting anyone else with such a special and important day.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kaitlin R

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Saint Demetrios on October 8th, 2016. We absolutely cannot say enough good things about this venue. From day 1, Tricia was so amazing and so easy to get in contact with via calls, texts, or emails. The hall is so beautiful and... Read More elegant with all the decorations at no extra cost!!! The food was AMAZING. I did not hear one complaint and they offer so many different options. The chef even came out after dinner and asked my husband and I how everything was. I honestly am so pleased with our decision to use Coyne Catering at Saint Demetrios. I do not have one bad thing to say about anything! They are very accommodating with everything. If you choose this venue, you will not be disappointed!!! M

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Jessica W

We got married in September and had our reception at St. Demetrios. We liked the modern yet elegant decor of the interior, the price, the time limit (6-midnight) and that they were willing to work with us on the food. We wanted to serve Eastern European food at our wedding,... Read More which they didn’t have pirogies or chicken paprikash on their menu. They were more than willing to work with us and even offered to use any of our family recipes. We had so many compliments on the food. Tricia worked with us throughout the process and made sure everything went smoothly the day of. She also gave us recommendations for our DJ, Jim Rio, and cake vendor, Becker’s, as well as for chair cover vendors. Our wedding went so smoothly thanks to Coyne Catering and the vendors they recommended. The location itself was great because it was about 10 minutes away from some hotels in Westlake and there was plenty of parking for all of our guests.

wedding 9/19/15

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Caitlin

I used coyne catering, their St. Demetrios location, for my wedding reception. It was the best decision I ever made. Tricia was a pleasure to work with. She did everything she could to make sure our day was perfect. The decorations that they already have in the hall, such as the... Read More draping and uplighting, really make a difference in the look of the hall. The food was amazing! We got so many compliments from our guests. I couldn't have asked for a better reception, and the whole Coyne catering staff made it happen!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015

We had our wedding at Ariel International Center in Cleveland which doesn't have its own catering on site, so we worked with Tricia and Coyne Catering. Tricia was way above the other caterers we had talked to. She was very responsive and professional. The menu had plenty of... Read More good choices and we were even able to order a different vegetable from what was offered. The pricing was simple and very fair. Tricia had a really great attitude, very helpful and attentive, even saying "It's okay, we can take care of it" when my bride and I forgot one of our own responsibilities. On our wedding day, the staff was great and the food was very good. Highly recommended!

Perfect wedding 9/19/15

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Caitlin

We had our reception at demetrios and it was the best decision we made! Tricia Coyne is such a pleasure to work with. She makes sure everything Is perfect for your big day. The hall is absolutely beautiful with the draping and lights everywhere. The food is delicious too! We got... Read More so many compliments from our guests at the wedding. The whole coyne catering staff does a great job! Definitely pick them for your reception! :)

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Jessica S

I cannot say enough kind things about Tricia and Coyne Catering! We just had our wedding at their St.Demetrios location on August 29th and it exceeded all expectations! We received numerous compliments on the beauty of the hall itself as well as the food! Every time I contacted... Read More Tricia via text or email she responded within an hour tops. As a bride, this was the most comforting thing to me, knowing that my concerns/ideas were of value to her. She made us feel like a top priority and for that we are extremely grateful. She is flexible, totally hands on, and loves what she does...it shows in every aspect of her job. Our wedding was perfect, and we can't thank Coyne Catering enough for being a huge part of it! You guys are a wonderful team, THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Elena S

Coyne Catering was absolutely perfect! They helped make our days amazing and we have no words to describe it. The food was plated beautifully and was absolutely delicious! Our guest (who are a very hard to please crowd) loved it! We served the filet and scampi with asparagus and... Read More potatoes. Trish and the crew were all wonderful and easy to work with. Trish and Jim both went above and beyond to cater to our every need during the planning process. Pricing is also very great! I would highly recommend them for your wedding venue and catering group. They were all around fabulous! Thank you for helping make our day surpass anything we could have dreamed of!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Annie S

Tricia is the best to work with! She was laid-back, helpful and always enthusiastic. Everyone raved about the food, even those people who are generally picky! The staff was friendly and accommodating and the prices are unbeatable! We had a pretty crazy group of people at our... Read More wedding and the staff was patient and friendly throughout. I definitely recommend this venue for couples looking for an easy, affordable and beautiful location!

AWESOME caterers

Reviewed on 1/23/2015 Brittany N

Coyne Catering does it all with their realistic approach. They are family owned, budget friendly, and really accommodating. Our reception was perfect thanks to them, and the food was phenomenal!

December 5th 2014

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Lauren W

Married December 5th 2014 !! I don't even know where to begin... Coyne Catering was a one of a kind place that I could not imagine my wedding anywhere else. Tricia and the staff were outstanding and the food was simply amazing. There are no words to show how grateful we are to... Read More have worked with them and all their hard work they put toward our winter wonderland wedding. The St Demetrios Hall is just simply beautiful with all that comes with it (head table backdrop/ lights/ and lighted ceiling draps) so gorgeous!!! I can go on and on about Coyne Catering. The staff was amazing, fun and the most easy going group of people I have worked with!! THANK YOU AGAIN SO MUCH !!!!!

Coyne catering

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Good bang for your buck. Very friendly and easy to work with. Food lacked salt and alcohol ran out very early. Other than that, quality of service was pretty good.

Delicious food and beautiful hall

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Sarah N

We had our September wedding at their Saint Demetrios hall in Rocky River. My biggest concern when we were choosing a venue was the food because I have been to quite a few weddings where the food was horrible. When my now husband and I walked up to view the hall, our mouths were... Read More watering before we even got in the door. The hall has been beautifully remodeled and has uplighting on the drapes behind the head table, and swags of lights hanging from the ceiling so the hall is pretty done up without having to go through extra vendors. I absolutely loved working with Tricia. She has such a friendly personality and is able to work with you on so many things. Our food was so delicious and our guests said that they loved it too. It's such a great place. Would highly recommend!!!

Awesome Venue!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Thina P

We had a great experience!! Food was awesome! The place looked AMAZING!! Trisha and her staff was wonderful! Couldnt ask for a better spot!

GREAT SERVICE

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Jessica L

The food and service is amazing and the people are so nice. I would go with this company again in a heartbeat.

GREAT WORRY-FREE

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Jessica L

This hall was amazing. It had the room we needed when other halls seemed a tight fit. Also, the food is great. This hall made the reception planning a breeze. Anything I wanted to do was not a problem and included in the price of for a buffet was the appetizers and dessert. They... Read More gave you one price that included everything and it also included the cocktail and desserts which other halls make you pay for separate. GREAT SERVICE from Coyne Catering.

Tricia Coyne

Coyne Catering is a family owned and operated business with over 35 years of experience. Coyne Catering is best known for its one - on- one personal service and affordable, easy to understand pricing. Coyne Catering will handle every aspect of your reception, so you can relax and enjoy one of the truly most important days of your life. Getting to know the couples and families we are privildged to work with brings us the greatest satifaction; adding that little bit of wonderful to your reception is our goal!