Crackerjack Sound Decisions Mobile DJ's & Events

Serving North & South Carolina and will travel

We help create a lifetime of memories

Crackerjack Sound Decisions Mobile DJ's & Events provide a vast array of services for any event. Whether you are looking for music, lighting, entertainment, or team building activities we can help. We also provide Day of Wedding Coordinating and Wedding Planning Services. No matter where you are in the planning process we can customize a package to bring your wedding dreams to life. Our team of of DJ's and Coordinators have been providing services in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas since 2008. We give a personal touch to all of our events and make sure that your event is unique and memorable. With over 20 years in the DJ and Wedding Industry let us show you what we can do!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning

P.O. 954, Harrisburg, NC Serving North & South Carolina and will travel (704) 249-6258

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Bambi B

We used Crackerjack Sound Decisions for our daughter’s wedding in May in Mooresville NC. It was an outdoor venue and Chris and Jessica made the day a huge success. Chris had everyone dancing the entire reception which I understand is not usual for daytime weddings. And Jessica,... Read More our day of coordinator, took all the worry out of the day and added special touches that were perfect like moving the flowers used for the wedding area to the reception area which was unexpected and added so much to the already lovely venue. Chris and Jessica smoothly coordinated the music for the processional and recessional considering the great distance between the start and altar and music site. It all went without a hitch! All our requested music was played and they stayed and helped us clear the area too. Wonder why I am writing this review in December? Well, we want to make a Christmas gift of our kids wedding music and asked Chris and Jess if they still had the play list and they both immediately responded to our inquiry with the complete list of songs played. Now that’s service! I wish I had another event planned for NC so we could work with them again. Easy to work with and fun, nice folks! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sarah S

Jessica and Chris are amazing! My wedding day ran smoothly and I only had one thing to do, enjoy it with my husband!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Kaity B

AMAZING!!! They are the reason our wedding day went off flawlessly! Chris is so fun and really gets the crowd going, and Jessica is just awesome!!! Highly highly recommended!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Belle S

Jessica and Chris, thank you so much for really getting our wedding party started! You were a joy to work with and super professional. You guys took care of everything from the running order to the music selections. Chris, you were a superstar! Your lively (but not cheesy!)... Read More personality brought so much energy to our day. We also loved having you DJ at our rehearsal dinner, your flexibility and willingness to tailor your package to our needs was much appreciated. We would highly recommend you guys!!! Please stay in touch on social media - we love seeing your pics!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Sarah J

Crackerjack sound decisions was an invaluable part of my wedding! Jessica helped with organizing and planning things big and small for my ceremony and reception. I was planning while icing overseas, so there was a lot that I couldn’t do myself that she stepped up to help with... Read More before I came home. Her experience and support were such a blessing to have; there was nothing she couldn’t do. I recommend her services very highly to anyone who is feeling daunted by the process of planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kelly G

Jessica and Chris were absolutely fabulous to work with from the second we met them. I am so glad that I booked the premium package to include day of coordination. Everything went very smoothly on the day of and Jessica was great about keeping us on schedule and making sure... Read More everything went off without a hitch. We even had several guests comment to us that she really had her stuff together! Chris did a great job of emceeing and reading the crowd and playing music that would keep the party going. I highly recommend Crackerjack Sound Decisions!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Sara B

Ashley was great! Used all of our song choices, great lighting and equipment and kept the party going!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Lindsay H

Chris and Jessica are fabulous! Chris was the DJ for our wedding and Jessica was our coordinator. They are truly experts in what they do and made the day perfect! They met with us several times prior to the wedding to ensure we had everything in place and were incredibly... Read More accessible with all of the questions I had in the lead up. On the day of the wedding, Chris did an excellent job keeping our guests engaged and dancing! Jessica took care of absolutely everything. I credit Jessica and Chris for our day being perfect and I highly recommend CrackerJack Sound Decisions!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Makalia M

Crackerjack Sound Decisions was by far the best!!! Chris and his wife are great, outgoing, and easy going people. During our wedding, Chris made sure everyone was involved and having a great time. Our guests kept coming up to me saying what an awesome DJ we had. I would high... Read More recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Julie T

Chris Roland of Crackerjack Sound Decisions did a superior job at my daughter's wedding. He met with us several times prior to the wedding and discussed at length, all the details from the ceremony to the reception. He did an exceptional, seamless job the entire evening. I... Read More highly recommend Chris and his company for your event. He's truly a professional who is very personable and experienced.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Quiana W

Jessica, Shanda, and Ashley were absolutely amazing . They made our wedding day so special, along with our other amazing vendors. I definitely recommend using them for your wedding coordination and for your DJ needs.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Maeghan S

Crackerjack Sound Decisions was absolutely perfection! Chris & his wife, Jessica, made my day flawless. Whether it was last minute decisions based on the weather or gathering people on the dance floor, their teamwork was phenomenal! I couldn't have pictured my wedding to be any... Read More more perfect with those two in charge. Chris played songs that kept people on the dance floor for hours! I am pretty sure the floor was never empty. My husband and I had a blast dancing the night away with all of our friends. I definitely recommend Crackerjack for any event!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Lindsay H

We hired Chris to be our DJ at our wedding and could not have been happier with our decision! He was absolutely fantastic! He was so easy to work with and was great about meeting with us beforehand to make sure he knew what we wanted. He was great at keeping the crowd engaged... Read More and making sure everything ran smoothly during the reception. His wife Jessica, is also amazing! I decided I wanted a slideshow last minute and just threw one together and sent it to them, and she stayed up late working on it for me and making sure it was perfect for us! If anyone is looking for a DJ, we would highly recommend them! We are so glad we chose them!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Samantha W

Jessica and Chris were amazing to work with. I met with them multiple times prior to the wedding to discuss details and they were always attentive. Jessica made sure everything was perfect the day of the wedding & Chris kept the guest engaged. My wedding wouldn't have been... Read More perfect without the help of these two. I will recommend this company to everyone I know getting married. I truly cannot thank them enough for everything they did to make sure the day went off without a hitch.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Laura A

Met Chris and Jess awhile back through my job. Chris does trivia every Tuesday night at the bar I work at and it's always a hit. From the moment I approached him about DJing my wedding, him and his wife were so helpful. Besides my venue, they were my first vendor I booked and... Read More they helped me find all of my other vendors. They are SO knowledgeable about the industry and always willing to give a helping hand from advice to offering decorations for the day of. They stayed in contact with me through the whole planning process. The day of my wedding was crazy, as I got married the day Hurricane Matthew rolled through, but Chris and Jess handled every last minute change like pros! They kept my ceremony on time, my people in place, my sound on point, and my music rocking! I am so happy I booked them and would recommend their services to anyone and everyone! Not only are they professional, they are people you actually want to hang out with! Thanks guys, you rock!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 sarah M

Chris was our DJ for the ceremony and reception. He brought such a positive, fun loving attitude that blended well with our family and friends. He had a large selection of music that fit every age! The week of our wedding he met with me to go over all the details to make sure... Read More everything would go smoothly. He communicated well with our wedding planner throughout the day, everything went as planned! Chris, and his wife Jessica were great to work with!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016

It was wonderful! Thank you to our DJ, Ashley, for your remarkable job. Our wedding night went smoothly... Hurricane and all! Thank you for a great evening and helping us make our wedding day more special.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Lauren D

We got married June 11th, 2016. We loved crackerjack sound decisions for our wedding DJ and Day of Coordinator! We had DJ Robert who was absolutely incredible he kept our guests dancing all night long and we had a blast. We also loved working with Jessica, she was so helpful... Read More throughout the whole wedding process as she helped with vendor selections, keeping us organized, and making our wedding vision a reality. Would highly recommend this fun, professional, helpful, and kind company for any wedding or event that you need a DJ for! Lauren and Kevin McGrath

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Andrea S

Jessic and Chris are both awesome, I knew as soon as I met them that we were going to book them! Chris was our DJ for the actual event and he was AMAZING!!!! He choose all the songs and no one ever left the dance floor! He also worked so well to make sure that everything... Read More happened when it was supposed to happen! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone, and hire them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Selena S

Chris and Jessica are great!! Chris was our dj for our wedding and Jessica was our day of coordinator. The lady who owned the venue was terrible and Jessica made everything okay! She seriously saved the day!! We left it up to Chris to pick a few of our songs cause he's the... Read More professional. We couldn't have picked better songs ourselves for the bridal party being introduced!! Everything was completely flawless and I completely believe it's cause Jessica and Chris were there!!! If you don't go with these two for your wedding you aren't making the right decision!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016

It was awesome. Music was fantastic, everything around the announcements and order of events were smoothly. Highly recommend your services for friends.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Jena C

Absolutely amazing. They MADE our wedding perfect. Would give more stars if possible. Chris worked so well with us and has great insight! Loved them and we're so happy with our decision to have them as our DJ.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Celia N

Jessica and Chris were absolutely AMAZING. I wish I could give them 10 stars for the remarkable job they did in making our wedding so wonderful. From the beginning stages of planning to our big day, Jessica was so helpful, organized, and professional. My husband and I look... Read More back on our wedding day with such joy, and it couldn't have been possible without Jessica and Chris. Chris did a fantastic job with the music selections for our ceremony and reception. He kept the party going and everybody had such a great time dancing their hearts out at the reception. We had so much fun! A big big thank you to both Jessica and Chris! Highly recommend for your dj and wedding planning needs!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Brandon G

Simply amazing! We hired their services for day of coordinator and DJ. Everything went better than expected and DJ Crackerjack kept the dance floor going the entire time! I would hire them over and over again, they are just good people that would be a blast to hang out with.

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Monica L

DJ Rob, aka DJ Wonderbread, was the DJ for our wedding and he did an amazing job. I didn't have anything to worry about as far as music was concerned. He keeps communication open and is able to make any last minute changes to ensure everything goes the way you want it to (... Read More even if it's not the way it was planned). My husband and his groomsmen decided to change their intro dance song right before the ceremony and DJ Rob had no problem accommodating. He is also great with keeping the party going and playing the perfect music and songs at the right moments. By the end of the night, most of my guests had left, but the few remaining were still having a blast with Reggaeton and upbeat music. We literally danced the night away! If you want a flawless ceremony and reception with seamless transitions, then Crackerjack Sound Decisions is the company to hire!

2016-05-23T09:39:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. We loved getting to know you both and Robert enjoyed being part of your day! Best wishes for a future filled with love and laughter!

Chris & Jessica Roland

Crackerjack Sound Decisions Mobile DJ's & Events provide a vast array of services for any event. Whether you are looking for music, lighting, entertainment, or team building activities we can help. We also provide Day of Wedding Coordinating and Planning Services. No matter where you are in the planning process we can customize a package to bring your wedding dreams to life. Our team of of DJ's and Coordinators have been providing services in Charlotte,NC and surrounding areas since 2008. We give a personal touch to all of our events and make sure that your event is unique and memorable.