Craig Collins Photography

across NJ and beyond

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

38 Miller Dr, Boonton Township, NJ across NJ and beyond (973) 335-1505

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Jessica R

Craig was amazing to work with right from the start. My only regret is not using Craig for my engagement shoot- I went with another photographer before I found out about Craig and needless to say, I was disappointed in the work that was done. Craig is professional, but super... Read More funny! He really knows what he is doing. Craig and his assistant made our wedding such a day to remember! Both arrived on time to my hotel the day of the wedding and immediately began to take shots of myself and the wedding party while getting ready. I cannot wait to see our pictures! I highly recommend Craig to anybody looking for a great photographer with years of experience.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Natasha F

Such a great value for lasting memories! Craig was such a pleasure to work with. He made it easy coordinating our engagement shoot (we were out of state) as well as suggesting an awesome location to have it in. I love the variety of his wedding packages…the one we picked came... Read More with a wedding album which came out so beautifully. When it came to the big day, he was great with keeping us on track and making sure I got all the shots I wanted. He was open to all my Pinterest suggestions and had great ideas of his own (my husband and I aren't very creative/spontaneous). Going to miss working with him!

Beach Wedding

Reviewed on 8/03/2013 Nellaney O

Craig was great to work with! He makes sure all pictures get taken while at the same time being laid back. I was suppose to have a beach wedding outside, it rained unfortunately so the ceremony had to be inside, I was really disappointed. It cleared up for about 20 minutes,... Read More Craig brought us outside in the sand and we were able to get a bunch of beach pictures that ended up turning out beautiful!!! He is very creative and professional.

Awesome Photographer

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Tessa L

I love my photos! Craig is an amazing photographer and really great to work with. His laid back but professional attitude make you feel comfortable. Not only does he take great pictures but the second photographer he brought (Mary) took amazing shots as well.

Great Photos

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Aimee R

Craig and his assistant Karen were so easy to work with and very professional. They were both easy going and fun. The pictures came out amazing. All of my guests who received their thank you photo have called to say how great it looks. They really worked hard to make us look... Read More great!

One word...AMAZING

Reviewed on 5/17/2010 Colette D

Craig Collins Photography! I don't even know where to start..He was so professional and sometimes my family can get out of hand and he just rolled with the punches! He made me feel even more beautiful by showing my some of the pictures he had taken!! Craig and another... Read More photographer(cathy) were present. She was also very nice and sweet and had some great ideas for pictures! I haven't gotten the proofs back yet because we just got married but I have no doubt in my mind that they will exceed my expectations!! I would recommend him to anyone!! Please at least look at his website and talk to him and you will see that he is an amazing photographer!! www.craigcollinsphoto.com

Review for Craig Collins Photography

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Amy S

He was very easy to work with and gave us exactly what we wanted.