Craig Reynolds Photography

Ventura | Santa Barbara | Destination

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Ventura | Santa Barbara | Destination (805) 504-6928

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Sasha L

Such a pleasant experience and such an incredible photographer! He listened to exactly what we wanted to totally exceeded our expectations. He kept it super casual and let the magic happen organically. Love!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Sarai l

We absolutely are in love with all our photos!!! It's hard to just pick one of our favorites! We did our engagement pictures as well and they are beautiful. Craig was great to work with he was professional, on time, he listened to our ideas and made them better. I'm so happy we... Read More picked Craig for our photos!! Best decision we made!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Emma F

A bit late in writing this but my husband and I got married at the Santa Barbara Zoo in July of this year. The day was absolutely perfect. I found Craig and his wife Emily (who is a wonderful florist) through the Knot as vendors. My husband and I looked at Craig's website and... Read More immediately loved his work. My husband and I were having a bit of a "destination" wedding since we live in San Diego so meeting in person was going to be a bit of a challenge. Craig was really great at always responding quickly to us via email. Craig also called us to get an idea of what we liked in photography, what we liked most in his work, specific information about our wedding, and what we were hoping to have as our snapshot memories from our wedding. Day of Craig and his co-photographer (I am completely spacing on her name) were wonderful. A month or so before our wedding I sent Craig a list of pictures that we wanted to make sure we got and day of Craig had that list with him so we knew nothing would be missed. When my husband and I received our pictures, it was like getting to experience our wedding day all over again. Craig's work is outstanding and we could not be happier with all of the photos. My husband and I could not be a part of each and every moment happening throughout our wedding day with all of our guests but because of the amazing candid and posed shots from Craig, we got to see so much more of our wedding in these photos. After the wedding, Craig was also immensely helpful with designing our wedding album.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Becky F

I cannot thank Craig enough for the incredible photos he took for our wedding and engagement session. Our wedding was in the morning, with lighting conditions that were less than ideal - Craig did a beautiful job capturing every moment. He is professional yet warm, and made... Read More everyone feel at ease while posing. Craig also took the time to artfully style our rings, invitations, etc, so we have memories of every detail.

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Nichelle O

We have not even received our wedding pictures yet, but I couldn't wait to review Craig! He is so talented at what he does. I own a wedding planning company and knew I had to hire him because of previous weddings I have worked with him on. Craig did our engagement shoot and... Read More worked with us on a freezing cold day to get photos that blew our mind. Then, only a day after our wedding we received a teaser pic that again blew our minds. And a week later, we received a few more teaser pics. We can't wait to see the rest of our wedding pictures, and know they are going to be absolutely incredible!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Amelia K

Craig photographed our very small ceremony recently at the Santa Barbara courthouse and all I can say is WOW! Our pictures came out so great! From before the wedding he was super attentive answering my many, many questions and made planning our wedding from across the country... Read More super simple! Working with him was so easy, the quality of his work was great, and he was super friendly! If you are still looking for a photographer I highly recommend him!! Can't wait to work with him again in the future!

Pure Talent

Reviewed on 1/01/2015 Christina R

Craig provided our wedding day photography, and we are amazed at the outcome. From our first consultation Craig showed great professionalism, organization, and took time to listen to our vision and needs, making it easy to see he was all about quality. He also gave us many... Read More photography timeline options, which was the biggest worry of ours due to the timing of the sunset. Craig worked with us so efficiently and ensured all our photographs were taken, we met our timeline with ease. We are truly amazed at the work Craig provided us. He didn't waste a single moment of the day, snapping scenery, decor, and guest photos during any downtime. Our wedding album is filled with amazing shots including perfect lighting and poses, perfect portraits, and perfectly snapped candid moments. Awesome work!

Very Professional

Reviewed on 12/14/2014 Ashley S

I was very impressed with Craig Reynolds Photography. He did an excellent job at capturing cherished moments at my wedding that I want to remember forever. As a bride I was a nervous wreck before my wedding and he was able to calm my nerves with his expert advise and outstanding... Read More professionalism. I absolutely love my pictures. They are so beautiful and bring back so many wonderful memories of my special day. I highly recommend Craig Reynolds Photography for your wedding.

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 sharissa b

Craig Reynolds Photography did a beautiful job with my daughter's wedding. So many cherished details were captured. Craig Reynolds is so creative and professional. I highly recommend!

Best Decision You Will Make!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014

Craig Reynolds is AMAZING! He photographed my cousin's wedding and my college senior portraits. At the wedding we were all so impressed with his professionalism and friendliness. He made everyone feel comfortable when posing and had a lot of great ways to guide us in our poses... Read More to look natural and happy. We were all SO amazed when we saw all the wedding pictures just a few weeks later! They were realistic and captured the day exactly how we all remember it! His prices are lower that any other photographer I have searched for in the area and his quality equal if not better! I feel like I hit the jack pot with this photographer. Do yourself a favor and book Craig Reynolds Photography for your wedding. It will be the best decision you will make!