Flower Girl Baskets, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

6726 Pridgen Street, Panama City, FL (850) 819-5527

Reviewed on 3/09/2017

Tammy was amazing! I thought with my choice of wedding colors it would be hard to find someone to give me flowers that matched perfectly, but she managed it! My flowers turned out amazing! She was very helpful she filled me in on what was going on. She was very honest with me... Read More and now that I have my flowers she's offered to fix anything that is needed between now and my wedding date. I highly recommend her! Thank you Tammy for my wonderful wedding flowers!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 karen s

She is amazing. The flowers matched our color scheme perfectly. She lives in Fl and I live in Pa. I would recommend her to anyone.

2017-01-30T15:56:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you Karen. I enjoyed doing them for you....

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Lehoma T

The flowers that she made were amazing!

2017-01-30T15:57:28 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy you loved them!!!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Jocelyn C

The whole process was absolute perfection! Tammy helped me choose the perfect setup for my wedding, and she kept me informed throughout the entire process. I got to see updates as she worked, and her vision was fantastic. I had plans and an idea that I loved, and upon sharing... Read More it with Tammy she made it even better! The flowers came out beautifully, and they added so much to our special day. She has amazing vision and not only can help you shape yours, but will keep you informed throughout the entire process. I loved working with her, and I can't imagine my wedding being as beautiful as it was without her help!

2017-01-30T07:00:31 Response from the vendor

It was so easy working with you and your husband. I enjoyed every day working with the two of you and I'm so happy I could be apart of your special day!!! Thank you.....