Your Dream Wedding...Imagine the Possibilities

Our team will turn your dreams into reality by helping you select the perfect menu. Choose from one of our inclusive wedding packages, enhanced with our full line of rental equipment and award winning service. Visit our website and call today for more information.

Cuisine

American, Chinese, Eastern European, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion

Dietary Options

Kosher, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Chef Stations, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

1825 W Crest Ln, Phoenix, AZ (602) 485-9924

Delicious food and great service!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Carol H

We used Creations in Cuisine Catering because it was one of the preferred vendors that we had to use for our venue but I would use them again for any event! There were several options and CICC had the best food and service during our tastings. We had a southwestern themed menu... Read More at our wedding and an outdoor venue. The staff put together the most elegant and amazing event for us! They provided all of our rental items and linens as well as the food. All of our guests commented on how good the food was and what a beautiful setting we had. The service during cocktail hour and dinner was exceptional. Every person I talked to and worked with from start to finish during the planning process was so helpful and accomodating with my requests. They were pleasant to work with and easy to get a hold of and made me feel at ease that everything would be taken care of, and it was! I would absolutley recommend Creations in Cuisine Catering for any event!

LOVED Creations in Cuisine!

Reviewed on 4/20/2011 Kaycee J

Planning a wedding is a very stressful event.... and when my husband and I began our planning we quickly found out how many details can go missed. We wanted nothing more than to deal with one person and had no idea how to go about doing this. After doing some searches online we... Read More came across Creations in Cuisine, I called for information and before I knew it one of the owners were coming over to have a meeting. We were so nervous, we had no idea what to ask or what to do. When Frank arrived we were put completely at ease. He measured our backyard, picked out colors for table cloths, etc. We ended up using their services for everything from the tent to the margarita machines, to food, tables, etc. It literally was a one-stop shop. Our guests are still raving about the food and how amazing things looked. We are so happy we found them!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Adele K

My fiance and I just assumed that all wedding food, when made in large quantities would not be great, but Creations in Cuisine proved us wrong. We had them cater our reception at the Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix and the food was absolutely DELICIOUS. We worked with Amy... Read More who was so helpful in the planning process and was very responsive! We will definitely be using Creations in Cuisine in the future.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 E

The BBQ buffet was absolutely delicious. The staff at the wedding was on top of it and dedicated to what they do. I think the night of was much better than the sampling dinner we had. Our guests raved about the food and we are so happy to have chosen them as our Phoenix Zoo... Read More preferred vendor for our wedding!

Reviewed on 5/10/2015 Leanne S

Creations in Cuisine catered my March wedding at the Desert Botanical Garden. They were wonderful. We worked with Tara Gray from start to finish. She is a true professional and helped make everything so easy. The food and the service on the day of our wedding were excellent.

Stop looking for other caterers. This is the place to use!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

Creations in cuisine was absolutely amazing. I worked with Tara, and she was always professional, responded in a timely manner to emails, and really cared about the outcome of our event. We were almost rained out, and she emailed and said she had been up at 3 am thinking about... Read More the weather! They were willing to try some of my ideas (mini milkshakes and churros, which guests loved!) and our guests raved about the food. If you want exceptional customer service, great food, and a flawless event, choose creations in cuisine catering. I would use them again in a heartbeat and recommend them to anyone! Thanks Tara!!!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/25/2014

Working with Creations in Cuisine was wonderful--Tara was helpful and kind and prompt in her replies. When we made some last minute changes, Tara was so wonderful, and she also connected us to other vendors (dance floor, lighting, etc.). The day of the wedding went off without... Read More a hitch--the staff was so, so friendly and our guests RAVED about our food. I couldn't have asked for a better caterer (and the price was right, too!). I would highly recommend Creations in Cuisine for any event!

EXCELLANT SERVICE & DELICIOUS FOOD!!!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2013 Carley R

AMAZING!!!! I used Creations In Cuisine for my wedding in Scottsdale this October and they were fabulous! Tara Gray was outstanding! She worked with us from the very beginning, unlike so many other caterers who turn you away, adjusting the menu to fit into our budget. She... Read More was always prompt in responding to my emails and phone calls - which were numerous! I can't say enough great things about her! I always heard horror stories of wedding food tasting so much different than at the tasting. However, this was not the case with our wedding food, it tasted better! We had a buffet style dinner and everyone raved about our food and how delicious it was! Thank you to Tara, Tony, and everyone at Creations in Cuisine for your hard work and superb service!

Great Service

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Nicole W

Wow the food at our wedding was phenomenal! We got so much more than I thought we could afford. Compared to other catering companies you get a lot of bang for your buck with Creations. We had our wedding at the Phoenix Zoo and had to pick from a list of preferred caterers and... Read More we are glad Creations was on their list! They were the best fit for us and took care of everything that was needed for our cocktail hour, dinner, and desserts. The staff was very friendly and they were constantly refilling our drinks and plates and making sure we were content. All night we heard great things about the food and staff. Exceptional service!

Fantastic Dinner Buffett

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Pixi F

We had a delicious mix of grilled cheese sandwiches, and tomato soup finely executed by the cater. The decor was a perfect match and everyone was helpful and delightful. Thank you!

Great food and friendly service

Reviewed on 5/19/2013 sweet b

Yummy food at a good price. Staff was very helpful leading up to the event. We were really happy with the finished product.

Great to work with, delicious food

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 Michelle A

We really enjoyed working with Anthony and the team at Creations in Cuisine. They were very helpful and responsive throughout the planning process. The food was tasty and they have a great variety of choices and were great with the customizations we needed. The linens looked... Read More beautiful and the set up of our event was done flawlessly. The only negative comment was that our wedding size and the layout was known well in advance of the event but the service of dinner was very slow on the wedding date and better preparations for our size and space could have been thought through better to make it more efficient. Dinner was a very long process. Also, we did not get to taste our appetizers because they were put in the wrong room for after the ceremony. Overall we would recommend Creations in Cuisine, they are professionals.

BEST Food Ever!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Linda D

OMG! This is the best food I have ever tasted in my life! I wish they had a restaurant that I could go eat at in addition to their catering business! Everyone at the wedding complimented on the food. It was true hit! Tony and his staff took wonderful care of my guests. The... Read More butlers passed around hors d'oeuvres to my guests during cocktail hour and the guests couldn’t wait to taste the food. I was told by several people if hors d'oeuvres taste this good I can’t wait to try the food! I have been to many weddings and the food always tastes like typical catering food, but this food taste like you were eating in a 5 star restaurant! AMAZING is all I can say!!!

Amazing Caterers

Reviewed on 8/30/2012 Tara R

I just used Creations in Cuisine Catering for my wedding in August. Wow.....their food was amazing! We did 3 different types of food stations so that there was something for everyone. I'm still hearing compliments from my guests almost a month later. Everyone just loved the... Read More food. The staff did a terrific job! I also got all of my rental equipment through them and it worked out perfectly. It was a one stop shop! I would defiantly recommend them to any bride looking for fantastic food, service and equipment!!

rehearsal

Reviewed on 1/21/2012 cindy g

The food was delicious and the service was awesome. They were a pleasure to work with in every way. Very reasonable in pricing

caterer

Reviewed on 11/27/2011 caitlin f

we had a great experience with creations. I worked with Ann and she went above and beyond for me. they even coordinated our wedding cupcakes, and they were awesome too. i would reccomend them in the future and she really knew our venue(desert botanical garden) so that really... Read More helped

food

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Jessica S

Amazing food! Chef Tony did a fantastic job, we received so many compliments on our delicious food. We served petite filets and duck, so good!

Great Food and Service

Reviewed on 1/31/2011 Kathy M

We booked this caterer after going to a personal tasting, and hadn't even tried any others out. The food is great and their way of doing business is very friendly and easy. We got several comments from wedding guests about how great the food was, and one couple even said that... Read More it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding! Their service was great, the buffet looked beautiful and the food was cooked well. They also provided the linens and table ware for our reception, and set up and tore down everything, from table linens and glassware to chair bows. For the quality of food and service, they were very reasonably priced and we would use them again for other occasions.

Creations in Cuisine created a memorable meal!

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 kat i

Tony and his crew were so great to work with both before the wedding and the day of. Tony and Basil helped us to create a delicious meal that our guests continue to rave about. The staff was attentive, professional, and friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend Creations in... Read More Cuisine to anyone!

Great food and service!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2010 Brittany B

The crew at Creations In Cuisine Catering did a wonderful job meeting with the needs and desires of what we wanted for our day. We wanted a specific Mexican fusion spread and they adjusted their menu features to meet our desires. The food was wonderful and all of our guests were... Read More impressed. Not only was the food wonderful but their prices couldn't be beat by any competitors!!

Meet The Events Director

Carrie Thoreson

Carrie is a Certified Wedding Planner with extensive experience in creating memorable weddings. Her communication and organizational skills help facilitate beautiful, stress-free events for the wedding couple and party.