Creative Cakes & Desserts By Dena

Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

715 W Hillside, Prescott, AZ (928) 710-2895

Dena is fabulous!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Stephanie H

I had a winter wedding a couple weeks ago and wanted a white cake, three tiers, all different flavors, with snowflake designs and Dena delivered. Her prices are also more than reasonable. When we originally went to our consultation, she asked if we preferred fondant or... Read More buttercream. We said that fondant looks better but buttercream tastes better so we wanted buttercream. She said that she would change our minds about fondant and she did. She makes everything from scratch. No store bought fondant in a tub here. At the wedding, the cake looked great and tasted even better. A lot of our guests went back for second slices. Thank you so much to Dena and her staff for making our special day so wonderful.

Amazing Cake!

Reviewed on 4/26/2015 Tara L

Our venue provided a three tier cake that serves 100 and we added a grooms cake that served 25 more. All four flavors were amazing and we got so many compliments! Sour Cream Banana with Bavarian Cream, Lady Baltimore with fresh strawberries, Espresso with Bavarian Cream, and... Read More Chocolate with Peanut Butter Filling and Chocolate Ganache (in the shape of a Tasty Cake). We had the best experience from the tasting through the design process! I also had her cupcakes at my bridal luncheon prior to the wedding that were just as great as the cake! I would definitely recommend!

cake

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 kristen k

Dena was a wonderful person to work with, helped me pick out the cake I wanted and I personalized it. it had rhinestones flowers and ribon but still very elegant. delicious too.