Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

642 W. Chapman Avenue, Orange, CA (714) 633-1590

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Ashley E

My cake was PERFECT! Beautiful and delicious. Thank you for such a beautiful addition to our wedding!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Angela M

Our wedding venue recommended Creative Cakes as a preferred vendor, and my husband and I are extremely pleased with the beautiful and delicious cake that was created for our wedding day. Cheryll was great in setting up our cake tasting, where we were able to select the frosting,... Read More flavors, color, and design. What a pleasant cake tasting experience! In communications leading up to, and after, the cake tasting, Cheryll was extremely responsive via phone and email. Our vision was to have a simple and elegant 3-tiered cream colored cake with a frosted pearl border. Final wedding cake flavors were: 1) bottom tier: marble cake with chocolate mousse; 2) middle tier: carrot cake with cream cheese frosting; 3) top tier: red velvet cake with raspberry mousse. Creative Cakes took our vision for our wedding cake and made it into reality, including incorporating silk flower decorations that we brought into the cake shop before the wedding. We are beyond thrilled with how gorgeous the cake turned out, and we highly recommend Creative Cakes!

Delicious and beautiful

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Kim G

A cake from Creative Cakes was included in our wedding package, and we were delighted with the cake. The tasting experience was fun and intimate at their location and the cake that we chose looked beautiful on our wedding day. And the best part was the taste of the cake!... Read More Since we had 3 tiers we got to choose 3 different cake flavors and 3 different fillings and all of the combinations were so delicious. The filling and the frosting was sweet, but not too sweet and the cake was just right - not too light and not too dense. We look forward to returning for our one-year anniversary to get our fresh cake top and are also happy that we don't have to have it taking up room in our freezer for a whole year!

Cake

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Lindsay L

We just got a small 10" cutting cake. I don't like sweets so I'm not the best judge, but the people to tried it said it was delicious! We also asked for it to be dyed light purple inside and it turned out beautifully.

Amazing Cake

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Katie M

Gorgeous, delicious, exactly what we wanted! Loved our cake so much!

2016-10-01T12:49:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the amazing review!Hope to see you soon for another amazing cake. Sincerely, Cheryll Creative cakes

If only they'd looked at the notes...

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Chelsea V

They did a lovely job on our design, but it's almost like they went off the first email I ever sent them and then didn't look at the notes THEY had personally written down when we went in for our tasting. The design had branches and birds, and we said "no birds". The person... Read More we were speaking to wrote it down. Our cake rep then suggested that they could put silver dots along the branches to add to our silver, black, & white theme. We loved the idea! She wrote it down. We went over all the flavors & fillings we liked, and as we told them to her... you guessed it. She wrote it down. The big day came and we had... birds... no silver dots... and the filling inside the cake was "kind of?" what we asked for. The cake itself was fine, but the layers of filling inside were whipped cream (which I HATE, and I told them that at the tasting) and a VERY THIN line of the flavors we'd actually chosen for the filling (none of which were white, so I knew something was off immediately when I saw that). It was almost like they forgot about the filling flavors and then realized their mistake after putting in the cream, and just put a thin layer of the filling we'd originally wanted in on top of the cream to try and cover their tracks. For taste, you can't beat this place. The cake is moist, very tasty, and considering it's included with the AWH package if you have your wedding there, you can't beat the price. But honestly, if you're not even going to go back and look at your notes, skip the pretense of writing them down in the first place. At least then I know that when I get my cake, it won't be what I'm expecting.

Our Dream Wedding Cake-WINNING!

Reviewed on 2/28/2014 Lissa M

Thank you Creative Cakes for nailing our dream cake in taste and in aesthetics! Love, Felipe & Lissa Maldonado

Gorgeous Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 10/26/2013 Grace L

We went for the cake tasting, not expecting anything spectacular because of all the other weddings we had attended, wedding cake was never anything extraordinary. However, once there, we were amazed at how delicious their cakes were. They had so many flavors of not only cake but... Read More also of the filling that we were torn between several choices. Wendy, our representative at Creative Cakes, was very patient with us and gave us plenty of time to make our choices. She was also really great to work with and helped us design the cake of our dreams! On our wedding day, we were so happy with how everything turned out and tasted. As an added bonus, Creative Cakes bakes you a new "top tier" of your wedding cake on your 1 year anniversary! I would highly recommend working with Creative Cakes.

Exquisite and Delicious

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Angelina V

Beautiful and perfect cake for our wedding.

Amazing Naked Cake

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Skye W

Creative Cakes was amazing! My husband and I wanted a Naked Cake for our wedding (no frosting)and were having a difficult time finding a bakery who would do that. Creative Cakes went out of their way to make sure that they could do our naked cake and to make sure that it... Read More wouldn't dry out! Not to mention the fact that the cake flavors and frostings were absolutely delicious! Our cake turned out both beautiful and yummy! I would definitely recommend Creative Cakes for a friend's wedding!

YUMMY!

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Rachel S

The cake was so good! I changed my mind a million times and they were always so patient with me! I could not have asked for a better group of people to trust with my wedding cake/cupcakes!

Let them eat cake!

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 Jennifer D

Creative Cakes was awesome and very accomodating. They have a super easy process- just call and make an appointment for tasting, they let you try as many combinations as you want, and help you pick the perfect cake. Our cake turn out beautiful and exactly how I wanted it! The... Read More cake was included as a part of our wedding caterer package- so the coordination was very easier.

Gorgeous and delicious!

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Shawna D

We brought in a picture and the cake turned out exactly how we wanted. It really was a work of art. I would definitely recommend Creative Cakes!

Amazing Cake

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Stacie I

Not the friendliest at first, but definitely do great work! Just how I asked for the design and taste to be! Great selection of flavors and beautiful work. Would definitely have them do another for me!

Perfect Cake!

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Adrienne R

My experience with creative cakes was nothing but positive. It started with the cake tasting, they had multiple flavors of cake and filling for you to come taste which were delicious (and I don't even like cake!) They did such a wonderful job customizing each tier of the cake... Read More exactly to how you want it and make sure you leave satisfied. The day of the wedding the cake looked amazing and was everything we could have ever wanted, and they even send you a replica of the top tier on your 1 year anniversary!