Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2008 09

16649 Oak Park Ave, Tinley Park, IL (708) 614-9755

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Mailean C

I am not the biggest fan of Cake but the cake here was absolutely delicious. We received many compliments on how good the cake was. Would recommend this place to everyone for all occasions.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Reka C

Let me start off by saying neither my husband nor I are big fans of cake... after our tasting at Creative Cakes, we ordered 2 cakes for our June 2017 wedding. They were able to create the color and designs we requested without adding to the overall cost. The cake, frosting and... Read More filling were delicious and our guests agreed. It is customary to save the top part of the cake for our one year anniversary, but we are opting for the healthier option of Creative Cakes making a small fresh one in a year.

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Catherine M

The cake looked even more beautiful than we could have imagined, and tasted even better. Our guests kept asking where our cake was from because it was the most delicious one they'd ever had!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Wendy B

I wish I could give Creative Cakes 10 stars. We had a different cake setup and they rolled with it so well. I had wooden crates stacked on a table and they filled the crates with cupcakes, apple bars, and lemon bars. It looked perfect for our fall wedding! The guests raved about... Read More how everything tasted too! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Lizzie S

Our cake was actually included in our package from Harry Caray's, but it was so good, I had to write a separate review for them. Cake tasting was super enjoyable. We were so excited to get a cake that reflected us...so we went with the confetti cake! Everyone loved it, and we... Read More got so many compliments on the taste and how original it was. People actually asked for seconds. This led us to realize we didn't have any leftover for our anniversary. However, we have been told that the bakery will make a mini anniversary cake for you for Year #1. We are excited to have it again. Thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Helen S

These are some of the most delicious cakes I've ever tasted! We picked Creative Cakes to do our wedding cake because we didn't want fondant and wanted someone who made really good buttercream. That is exactly what we got and so much more! The service was fantastic and everyone... Read More we talked to was so nice and friendly. They had so many examples of different styles of cake decoration to show you it can be a little overwhelming at first if you don't have a good idea of what you want going into the meeting. We had a basic idea and the examples they showed us just allowed us to refine it. The samples that they let you pick up to try at home are wonderful, my husband and I were able to relax and really think about what kinds of flavors we wanted our cake to have. Plus on your first-year anniversary they will remake the top tier of the cake for you, so we didn't have to worry about freezing it and whether or not it would be edible in a year. They delivered the cake on time without any issues and everyone loved it. It tasted amazing. I highly recommend Creative Cakes for any cake needs!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Samantha L

Creative Cakes is absolutely phenomenal! From the very beginning when I went in for my cake tasting, I was beyond impressed. Not only did they have outstanding customer service, but they were very attentive to your likes/dislikes and budget and had options to accommodate... Read More everyone. They showed us an IPad full of pics of different cake designs, color samples for the icing and decoration, and then provided a sketched out drawing of how the cake would be designed. You got to try tons of different cake samples and honestly, it was the best cake I have ever had! I will now be using Creative Cakes for all my future events!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Sonya H

Sonya & Ross Garrett Our wedding , Friday November 11th, 2016 Creative Cakes was my first and only choice for our wedding cake. The entire team is a joy to work with and our cake was exactly what we wanted. Would recommend Creative Cakes for not only their wedding cakes, but... Read More all of their sweet treats. FYI, try the café!!!!! Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Garrett

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Danielle K

I originally was going to go with another baker just out of loyalty - until my cake tasting with creative cakes. It was hands down the best tasting by far!! I loved how the cakes and icing were separate to try all the combos. We went with pumpkin spice cake and the vanilla... Read More bean icing. It was so perfect for my fall wedding! I had a Halloween themed wedding so my cake had fondant zombies and they were horrifically adorable! I requested zombies but not overly gorey which you would think would be hard to do but the balance was perfect. I was so bummed I hardly got cake at my wedding but so glad there were leftovers! Best cake ive ever had.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Nicole H

Cake was delicious! We got so many compliments on it. And the grooms cake was amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Tamara W

From the cake tasting on, it was a pleasure to work with Creative Cakes. Their cakes are not only beautiful, but so delicious! We had a 4 tier cake and each layer was different. Our favorite cake is the banana cake. It might sound like an odd choice, but try it.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Bridget A C

The wedding cake we ordered from Creative Cakes was delicious. The tasting was great and no pressure to make a fast decision.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Shariliz M

We loved our cake! They did exactly what we wanted and even provided suggestions, that we accepted, to make it look better. They did a great job with our simple but very nice cake. Plus all the flavors we had were delicious! They even worked with us to get one filling that... Read More they did not have but that we wanted due to our Puerto Rican culture (guayaba). Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Shante B

We cannot say enough great things about this bakery. They are very affordable and really help you bring your vision to life. They made the process of ordering very easy. Everyone is still talking about how good and moist the cake was. I work a very busy schedule and Beth was... Read More awesome in taking my payment over the phone, not to mention I was able to order my groom cake which was a half of sheet cake by phone as well. They delivered on time and It was breath taking and everything I dreamed it would be. I still have sheet cake left two weeks later and it is still just as fresh and tasty as our wedding day 8/6/16. I know who has my business for everything will not buy cakes from any other place. Even the cake tasting was nice. I would definitely recommend this place to all my friends. Mrs. Shante Brown-Facen

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Jessica H

Creative Cakes was great! The first time my husband and I went there to taste some wedding cake options, we loved it! The presentation of the samples was great. They bring you out a plate with multiple options of cake and fillings. They asked us right away if we needed/wanted... Read More anything to drink. They use ipads to show all the different cake options which I thought was cool. We decided to then use them for our wedding cake and they did an amazing job!! The cake was delicious and we got alot of compliments. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job Creative Cakes!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Lindsey N

Everyone raved about the cake and we even had a few folks sneaking seconds! Thanks for capturing my image of what I wanted and making absolutely delicious to boot!

2016-06-21T17:48:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the positive review! It was our pleasure making your cake. We hope you'll visit us soon!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Courtney J

Creative Cakes was the only place we wanted to provide our wedding cake and the macaron cookie favors. They were not only easy to work with but the desserts were immaculate and delicious!

2016-06-21T17:50:04 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thanks so much for the kind words! Congratulations on your new marriage!

Melt in Your Mouth

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Jill D

We ordered a cupcake tree with a 6 in cake on top. They used flowers that my florist left and decorated the cake at no additional cost. The cupcakes were phenomenal and the wedding cake could not have been more delicious!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

We had an appointment with Creative Cakes and they treated walk in consultations before us. I understand, they are busy, so I let it slide. We received a written quote from them and when it came time to draw up the contract, they wouldn't honor their own price, claiming it was... Read More a mistake and too low. They lost out on my business and I went to a competitor up the street from there and I'm a loyal customer, ordering numerous cakes from the competitor throughout the years. Don't be fooled by Creative Cakes, they look pretty but taste like sand!

Delicious cake!

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Lisa R

We had been to 4 other cake tastings before Creative Cakes. I knew my search was over after tasting the cake combinations. We met with Beth, one of the owners, and had a wonderful experience. I took a picture of the cake I wanted and Beth indicated that it would not be a... Read More problem to duplicate. Even thought the design was simple, there were some very intricate flowers on the different cake layers. Other bakeries had suggested fresh flowers would be best but Beth stated that she could make gum paste flowers just like the ones in the photo. I decided on the gum past flowers and was so happy with the result. The color, size and variety were perfect. And best of all I could keep them forever without wilting like natural flowers. The cake itself was delicious. It was a 4 layer cake with 3 different flavors and fillings. So yummy!! Our guests loved the cake and most tried more than one flavor. Creative Cakes also did a small chocolate grooms cake with macaroons which was delicious. And the best part is they will make us a small cake on our 1st anniversary at no additional cost. We highly recommend Creative Cakes and will utilize them in the future!!

Art in Cake Form

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Jamea E

We absolutely adored our wedding cake. It looked spectacular, tasted amazing, and wowed our guests. The bakers are so kind and eager to please. They are very professional and punctual. The pricing was reasonable and I love that they'll bake you a fresh new tier on your one year... Read More anniversary. I love their work so much that I've ordered 2 birthday cakes from them since ordering our wedding cake. I'm a lifelong customer.

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Abby V

So yummy!! We LOVED our cake from creative cakes! The whole experience from start to finish was great! Their bakery is ADORABLE and the tasting was so fun! They were so helpful to us. They took all of our ideas and made them better. We literally only had one bite of the cake we... Read More cut at the beginning of the reception, but our guests were raving about how good the cupcakes were. We can’t wait for our anniversary cake next year!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2015 Dana G

Definitely so glad we decided on going with Creative Cakes for our wedding cake! Everything went so smooth and the staff was great! Their cakes are amazing! The design on the cake was so detailed! So worth it!

Yummy

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Rebecca F

Creative Cakes had awesome customer service! When we went in for a cake tasting we were able to try everything. The cake was awesome! We ended up doing cupcakes, and they were awesome! The buttercream was not too sweet. The set up the cupcakes for us, put the cake topper on... Read More our top tier cake that we got, too. The best.. at our 1 year anniversary we get a FRSH top tier cake to enjoy!

Still talking about the cake!

Reviewed on 11/22/2014 Caitlin H

We loved our cake. It was nothing over-bearing or flowery, but subtle, classic, and beautiful. It was important to us that we did not have fondant, instead at Creative Cakes, we had fresh buttercream and it was delicious. I can taste it while I talk about our cake. It was so... Read More moist, flavorful and delicious. Everyone commended our choice for something different and how our cake was so great. My cousin who is getting married in July 2015, asked to know who we went with and I happily gave him Creative Cakes information. Besides their creativity, delicious flavors, and professionalism, another perk, they will bake you a fresh top tier when your one year anniversary comes. Cannot wait to have some of their cake again!!!