Creative Courses Catering

American, French, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Food + Catering

41150 County Rd 48, Southold, NY Serving the North & South Forks, Long Island, NY (631) 974-7564

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Jessica N

We used Creative Courses for our wedding at Pellegrini this spring and highly recommend Samy to anyone catering a big party. Samy is a young, passionate and creative chef that didn’t hand us the box standard wedding catering options. When we explained that we wanted to do buffet... Read More style stations, that the bride was vegetarian and that we wanted to have fun interesting food, he not only was open to it, he was excited! Samy came up with an amazing menu for us, which became one of the highlights of our wedding. Many, many people declared this the best wedding food they had ever had and we couldn’t agree more. The North Fork is full of venues that require you to use a specific caterer and unimaginative standard plates. We are so grateful we found Samy and his amazing crew!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Nicole S

It was so great working with Ryan and Samy for our September 19, 2015 wedding. They provided classic food options with a contemporary twist. Guests raved about the food for months after the event. They were meticulous in helping us plan the menu, arrange the rentals, and working... Read More with us to make sure the day was everything we wanted it to be. The timeline was executed perfectly. I knew from the first time meeting that they would do an excellent job. Of all of the things I was stressing over before the wedding, the catering was never one of them. The whole day was truly a work of art.

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Brittany K

We had Creative Courses cater our September wedding. From the first time we met Samy for the tasting to our actual Wedding day everything was done to ensure that the food and service were exceptional for our special day. Samy and his crew were fantastic and tended to our and... Read More every guests needs. No one was ever looking for a sever because they all worked so hard getting tray after tray out to all our guests. The food was some of the best food we have ever eaten, and several guests could not stop raving about the food. Thank you to Samy and Ryan, for helping us make our day so special.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

I am absolutely thrilled with the outcome of my wedding after working with Creative Courses. It was two weeks ago and I am still getting feedback from our guests about how delicious and memorable it was. Samy and the team took my vision of a family style dinner and presented a... Read More beautiful menu. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Alexandra W

Creative Courses was amazing! Samy worked with us and made every detail that we asked for happen. They tailored our menu to our every request. From appetizers, specialty drinks and even our late night snacks. Everything was perfection. It made my night completely stress free... Read More and I would not have changed a thing. My guests have been raving to me about how delicious every course tasted and how beautiful the presentation was. The staff was professional and fun! making our party great. I could not have asked for a better group to work with and would recommend Creative Courses to anyone looking for a deliciously fun menu for their wedding or event. I can't wait to plan another party just to have Creative Courses be our caterer!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015

If you're looking for a twist on traditional wedding food~ look no further! The guys promise and deliver delish taste 👏 The presentation is stellar, the taste and portions are out of control ! They come with an army of helpers and get it all done! Willing, flexible, worked hard... Read More to please all my requests, the final result ? My guests raved about the appetizers "the trays kept coming" the drinks "were perfect" the steak "soft as butter" !

Reviewed on 6/30/2015

I really can't say enough good things about Samy and Ryan's catering. I may be biased, but the food at my wedding was so amazing! They did exactly what we asked for.... but better! Pulling off family-style catering for 200 people is not an easy feat, but they did it seamlessly.... Read More We had a raw bar, deliciously fresh hors d'ouvres, so creative, our dinner was beautiful to look at and so so yummy. We had endless compliments on the food from our guests. Also worth mentioning that these caterers the are easiest people also to work with.... so sweet, attentive, accommodating, stress-free. Their staff was highly professional as well! Again, I can't say enough good things about these guys. On top of all that, their price was super reasonable and fair. I never felt like they were squeezing me....which definitely happens in the thick of wedding planning. It was really one of the best decisions we made, to go with Creative Courses out of a handful of other options. Once we decided on Samy and Ryan, wedding planning got a million times easier, and everything turned out beyond perfect!

Love, love, love this catering company

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Brenna L

Creative Courses Cuisine is the best caterer we could have gotten for our wedding. I want to throw another party just so we can hire them again, eat their delicious food and be patrons of their exceptional service! Ryan and Samy were incredibly supportive and attentive all... Read More the way from the initial quote to the post-wedding clean up. Our wedding was wonderful, and the professionalism, food quality, and service they provided were a big part of why everything went so well. The caterers hired by CCC to serve the event were some of the nicest and most attentive servers I have ever encountered. Samy listened to every little detail that I wanted, responded positively, and provided the service. These guys truly made our wedding ours by adding all of the unique little touches we wanted. Nothing about their service felt pre-packaged, as so many others did. I was never pressured to do something "their way". I recommend Creative Courses whole-heartedly. I hope that you are able to secure these guys and have an amazing wedding day! Good luck!

Amazing catering and staff

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Lauren P

Samy & Ryan really came through for us when we put our wedding together last minute. They never stressed about the time frame or made us stress. Samy had great ideas and was creative in helping us keep costs down. He had great input Their staff had to deal with crazy down... Read More pours. They had no way to avoid the rain to deliver the food but they still managed to smile about it. I had several guests tell me how they couldn't believe the way the staff handled the rain and kept a great attitude. I cannot speak highly enough about them The food was really amazing If you are planning an event all you have to do is meet Samy & Ryan to feel immediately at ease that your event is in the best hands. Style great food awesome staff perfect ideas on how a party should flow what more could you want.?!

great, local food for great weddings!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Margot C

Samy and Ryan were such a pleasure to work with - from the first meeting, to the tasting, to the actual event. They are professional and thoughtful in their approach and when it came to the food experience it was that elusive blend of perfectly simple, well executed... Read More presentations of delicious and local ingredients and dishes that enhanced our wedding in all the ways good food can. - Margot

Marissa and Vincent's Wedding

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Marissa W

I highly recommend Creative Courses if you are planning your wedding! Through out the entire wedding planning process, Samy helped us every step of the way. He was a complete pleasure to deal with, answered emails and calls in a timely fashion, accommodated all of our... Read More requests/changes, and made the whole experience enjoyable. The day of the wedding he and his entire staff created such a beautiful atmosphere between the outstanding food that people are still raving about, to the gorgeous plating and presentations, and impeccable attention to details. They went above and beyond to please not only me and my husband, but paid extra special attention my parents and made all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable the entire night. Such a great team to work with and I hope that we get to host another fabulous party with their help someday soon!

Absolutely great caterer

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 sheryl w

We recently hosted a wedding for 135 people with Creative Courses. The food was absolutely amazing. Clean food with a very elegant presentation, and most importantly, great taste. Obviously, food is a very important part of any festivity and our guests kept raving about... Read More everything so we were very pleased. The next time we host a party, there's no question we will call them again. Another important aspect was during the planning process they were very accommodating and organized and patient with our changing requests. This is a caterer you can tell what you want and it will just happen. I recommend creative courses to any bride out there.

Alyssa & Meyer's Wedding with Creative Courses Catering

Reviewed on 5/11/2014 Alyssa S

Weddings to me are all about good food, good people and lots and lots of love. Working with Ryan and Samy is basically built in quality assurance of all of the above. Not only is their food beautiful, delicious and innovative- but they are are two of the most genuine and kind... Read More people you could ask to work with. The amount of planning, detail and thought that go into their events are undeniable- yet they make it look effortless and everything flowed seamlessly from beginning to end. I'm a vegetarian and my husband is from South Africa - - where they like to eat meat with a side of more grilled meat. Needless to say, there were a lot of various palettes to please at our party. To make things a little more challenging, we also had a family style meal. However- Samy and Ryan worked their magic like no other. Not only was there enough variety of food to fill everyone from the vegans to the carnivores at the table, but each dish was made with fresh, local ingredients capturing all the best the North Fork has to offer. Samy and Ryan's team of servers were all lovely, attentive and incredibly efficient. Our guests couldn't stop raving about the food and it's still the first thing anyone brings up when reminiscing about the wedding. So many people warned me that as the bride, I probably wouldn't have the chance to see, nevertheless taste the food at my wedding. Well...clearly these people haven't had the privilege of experiencing Ryan and Samy's cooking. Not only did I enjoy every bite of my meal, but the time I spent sitting and watching all my favorite people savoring the food and each others company is still one of my favorite memories of the day. Ryan and Samy created this business because they are exceptionally talented at what they do. Creative Courses Catering is now thriving because they also love what they do. So thank you Ryan and Samy and team for being a part of our special day.