Creative DJS & Photobooth

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

2266 N Cedar, Rialto, CA

Amazing DJ and Photo Booth

Reviewed on 5/30/2014 Jenny Y

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ and photo booth! Chris and his team were friendly and awesome. All of our songs were perfect, the music selection was perfect, and the energy was just what we wanted. The photo booth was a blast with lots of props. And the capability to... Read More send photos directly as an email, text, or post to Facebook, was a really neat touch that our guests enjoyed.

music and Photo Booth fun

Reviewed on 1/01/2014 J C

Creative DJs is a great all in one company offering DJ services and Photo Booth. Our guests loved the fun with the photo booth which came with lots of fun props. The DJ did a great job setting up sound (music and mic) for our ceremony.. and then for the reception, everything... Read More also went super smooth.

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 1/24/2013 Jennifer P

Easy to work with, really professional. We received positive comments from our guests about the DJ. He kept the reception going and kept us on track. (Cost included photo booth too.)

DJ & Photobooth

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Tisha R

Highly suggest for their photobooth. It was a hit at our wedding. Used them as a DJ as well, but definitely do not suggest. They didn't play many songs from my top list and also were not very proactive with the crowd.I had to continually ask them to change music because it was... Read More not flowing well.

2012-12-10T23:58:58 Response from Chris, the member

Really glad you enjoyed our photo booth. As for the DJ comments, 95% of the list submitted was indeed played. The requests we were getting from the wedding guests were all over the musical spectrum and we were pleased to be able to play everything... Read Less Read More

Saved My Life!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2011 Julie J

I was stressing because my DJ that I had booked months in advance CANCELED on me. I was on a budget so I didn't have many options. I was introduced to creative dj's through a friend. THey were a God Send! Very professional and they cater to your needs!! Thanks again Creative... Read More DJ's!!!

TO Creative DJS & Photobooth