Cuisine

Food + Catering

110 Barrow St, New York, NY

Food was awesome

Reviewed on 1/18/2011 Heather B

Creative Edge did an amazing job at our wedding. Clean, tasty food that my guests were still talking about months later. Great to work with as well.

Parent of bride/groom

Reviewed on 11/12/2010 renee b

Great food, great presentation. A little annoying to deal with in coordinating with rentals and other table decor.

Excellent value for custom flowers

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Christin I

Creative Edge Events provided excellent service and beautiful silk bouquets and boutonnieres for my recent wedding in Jamaica! I provided Juliette with tons of thoughts and photos for how I wanted our flowers and she was able to take all of these ideas and turn it into exactly what I had in my mind! We ended up with precisely what I was looking for and received so many compliments on our beautiful custom bouquets and boutonnieres. Juliette went above and beyond to find the rather rare flowers we were looking for in exactly the colors we wanted. Her attention to detail and determination to provide us with exactly what we wanted puts her a step above the rest and we truly appreciated all her hard work. While the flowers appeared very delicate and realistic, they traveled well all the way to the Caribbean and we were able to provide our wedding party with beautiful keepsakes from our special day. We were also very pleased with the reasonable pricing; we were able to have gorgeous, unique bouquets and boutonnieres for an entire wedding party and paid only a fraction of the cost of natural flowers. We absolutely loved our Creative Edge Events silks - thank you so much for everything!!!

TO Creative Edge Parties