American, Italian, Fusion

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

110 Barrow St, New York, NY (212) 741-3000

Reviewed on 3/03/2018 Miriam F

We had the privilege of having CEP plan and cater our wedding last weekend at the Miami Beach Botanical Garden. Carla, Chelsea, Lindsey and the team did a spectacular job. Not only was the food AMAZING (not your typical institutional mediocre wedding fare), but the decor was... Read More stunning and the service was impeccable. Everyone of our guests commented on how attentive and lovely the entire staff was and how delicious the food tasted. As a producer, it was not easy for me to let go and have someone else plan my event, but the CEP team made it easy and delivered beyond my wildest expectations. Every detail was perfect! We HIGHLY recommend them.

Food was awesome

Reviewed on 1/18/2011 Heather B

Creative Edge did an amazing job at our wedding. Clean, tasty food that my guests were still talking about months later. Great to work with as well.

Parent of bride/groom

Reviewed on 11/12/2010 renee b

Great food, great presentation. A little annoying to deal with in coordinating with rentals and other table decor.

Excellent value for custom flowers

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Christin I

Creative Edge Events provided excellent service and beautiful silk bouquets and boutonnieres for my recent wedding in Jamaica! I provided Juliette with tons of thoughts and photos for how I wanted our flowers and she was able to take all of these ideas and turn it into exactly... Read More what I had in my mind! We ended up with precisely what I was looking for and received so many compliments on our beautiful custom bouquets and boutonnieres. Juliette went above and beyond to find the rather rare flowers we were looking for in exactly the colors we wanted. Her attention to detail and determination to provide us with exactly what we wanted puts her a step above the rest and we truly appreciated all her hard work. While the flowers appeared very delicate and realistic, they traveled well all the way to the Caribbean and we were able to provide our wedding party with beautiful keepsakes from our special day. We were also very pleased with the reasonable pricing; we were able to have gorgeous, unique bouquets and boutonnieres for an entire wedding party and paid only a fraction of the cost of natural flowers. We absolutely loved our Creative Edge Events silks - thank you so much for everything!!!