Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

3730 Douglas Fir Ct., Antelope, CA (916) 344-7000

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Renae S

I can't say enough great things about Mike and April with Creative Memories! They clearly are experts in their profession and they made our wedding so fun and seamless for our guests. We worked with Creative Memories for Ceremony audio, DJ and MC for the reception, as well as... Read More utilizing their photobooth services. Audio of the ceremony was fantastic, as the DJ and MC Mike kept the crown engaged and played music to keep the crowd dancing! April at the photobooth was always extremely helpful and wonderful throughout the night and the photos came out great! We had talked to other DJ's before for pricing and with Mike's responsiveness and professionalism and competitive pricing exceeded the others and we are so happy with our decision. If your looking for a DJ for your event, meet with Mike, talk to him about your vision and I'm sure your expectations will be exceeded!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Leslie H

Michael did an amazing job at our wedding (both the ceremony and reception). He is incredibly organized and kept everything on track without being pushy or rude. He was easy to work with and made it simple to let him know likes and dislikes in advance. We can not recommend him... Read More enough! We also used his photo booth service and it was fantastic. Our guests (and the two of us) had so much fun with it.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Holly H

Mike was sooooo great, we could not have asked for more! I more than highly recommend him and Creative Memories Entertainment!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Jameson W

Got married in December and we used Mike for DJ and lighting and got so much more. We interviewed 3 other DJ's and Mike was the last one we talked with and my wife and I immediately knew we were going to choose him. He is so approachable, easy to talk to, and extremely helpful... Read More with ideas and song choices. He has a the website that you can select songs from dozens of types of lists to get inspiration for first dance, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance, or select songs from top 200 wedding songs, top trending songs, and many more lists for selecting must play songs, songs we like, and do not play songs. Find a song not searchable on his site and he will add it for your wedding. From our initial interview, talks on the phone or emails, to our last meeting before the wedding, Mike is clearly prepared and truly interested in creating a wedding unique to you. To helping pick a song for mother/son dance, to being enthusiastic about having me introduce the wedding party and him loop the intro to Thunderstruck while I talk over it so the lyrics won't start too soon. Calling him a professional is an understatement. With Mike you get a fantastic DJ, a thoughtful and well spoken MC, and a true professional with an eye for detail. Whether it's with the lighting, or asking the questions that you never even thought of, he's another wedding planner to make everything perfect. Mike was so helpful even with our ceremony. Our officiant had called and spoke with him about music during the ceremony and timing of everything. When we first interviewed Mike, he said he only does a certain number of weddings a year to make sure he is properly available to you and it clearly showed. And our lighting was amazing! He worked with us in selecting the color we wanted for the ceremony and rehearsal, and had powerful lights to fill the walls and ceiling just like he said when we interviewed him. Mike topped all our expectations of what a DJ can do for our wedding. You get so much more than just music and lights. You get someone who is as committed as you in making a truly memorable wedding. And it was. We left the ending to the night up to Mike and he surprised us with a slow dance with all our family around and our vows interlaced into the music. It was extremely unique and my wife and I loved it.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Tiffany S

My husband and I recently got married in October. When we started the planning process for our wedding, we knew a DJ was one of the most important aspects, and that it would make or break our wedding. One of our friends had Mike as their DJ for their wedding, so we knew we... Read More needed to meet him and see if he was a good fit. Immediately I know we were going to book with him. He was very open, inviting, and flexible. He helped us stay within price range, while also providing the up most quality service. We had Mike for our ceremony and reception. He also provided up lighting to help capture the beauty of our venue. Mike also included some fun into the wedding with having a canon gun for the garter toss, and the Shoe Game, so our family and friends could learn more about us as a couple. The days leading up to the wedding, Mike called to go over every detail making sure our day was perfect. On the actual day, everything ran really smoothly, more smooth than I could've expected. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how it was one of the best weddings they've been to. They kept saying how smooth each transition was, and how Mike got people out on the dance floor. He really personalized our wedding to fit us as a couple, and not just a cookie cutter DJ schedule. Mike made sure to include himself in certain parts, but didn't over do it, like some DJs might. Overall I would HIGHLY recommend Mike for any event, especially a wedding.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Nicole L

Mike is without a doubt, the BEST DJ in Northern California, definitely the best in the entire state, and probably the best in the country!! Five minutes into our first conversation with Mike, my husband and I knew we would book him for our wedding. He worked with us... Read More throughout the entire planning process to see if we had any questions, needed any advice, and to make sure we stayed on track! What makes Mike and Creative Memories Entertainment so special is that Mike custom designs your wedding reception tailored to you and your fiancé! He prides himself on never doing the same reception twice, and after our wedding I know this to be a fact! He is second to none when it comes to reading the crowd and doing what it takes to get them on the dance floor and have a great time! After booking our venue, booking Mike was the second easiest decision we had to make (probably even easier than deciding we wanted to get married in the first place!) We also booked out photo booth through Mike, and he custom designed a layout for us. We chose to have the photo booth during cocktail hour for more formal pictures, and during the reception for fun pics with TONS of props he provides. They printed a picture within seconds for each person in the picture, and also provided us with copies of all the pictures at the end of the night! He also projected the images from the photo booth onto one of the walls during our reception. It was the perfect addition to our wedding! If you want to book Mike, you should probably book him now, because I am 100% sure if you don't, someone else will! This guy books up FAST!

amazing!

Reviewed on 11/01/2013 melissa

mike is the best DJ i could have asked for! he made the night go smoothly and was so fun my guests loved him! they said the music was amazing and i must agree myself - through out the whole night , even at dinner, i would listen to the song and be like "i love this song!" he... Read More really listens to his bride and groom about what they want and delivers with flying colors! he is so on point and dedicated to your wedding and it really shows on the day and in his work! i would recommend him to anyone planning a wedding in sacramento!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 brittany c

It was exactly what we wanted we didn't have to worry about anything. Mike knew what to play just by meeting with us. It was more than we expected!

Great to work with

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Nicole N

We had a great experience wtih Creative Memories Entertainment. They did a nice job playing a good mix of music we selected. He was prompt at set up and helped us along the way to make sure we were prepared for what was coming up next.

My Wedding

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Reanna B

We received amazing service, and they made our wedding unique and very special.

Best DJ/MC ever

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Melissa M

Mike Anderson of Creative Memories was amazing! He had creative and fun ideas to get the guests involved and excited to be at our wedding. He ran the show and ran it well! He worked with us and even customized all of our song choices!

Mike is AWESOME!

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 Carissa C

We chose Creative Memories because he was the DJ for our friends' wedding and we loved the music, his attention to detail and his ability to keep the party going with smooth transitions. Mike is more than a DJ he directs your entire event. He is very friendly, personable and... Read More professional. He understood the mood we were going for and did not let us down. Our friends commented that they wish they hired him. I definitely recommend Mike. You will regret not hiring him. He did so much coordination for us we truly enjoyed our reception. The lighting was amazing as well. Thank you Mike!!!

Professional & Fun

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Jennifer G

Mike Anderson is so awesome! He was creative and had tons of ideas to make our day special and fun and one of a kind. He was well prepared and kept the whole event flowing.

Best DJ EVER!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2011 Kelly W

Loved him

He did more than DJ/MC, he took care of us!

Reviewed on 9/30/2010 Jeneatte H

I believe he is probably the only DJ/MC that will go all the way just to take care of the bride and groom. He made sure everything ran smoothly and we had no worries because he was there. Everyone has complimented us on his services because he was both professional and... Read More entertaining. We are so happy we chose him as our DJ/MC.. and he also made our surprise entrance memorable!!!!!!!!!