New website just went live! Check it out!

We strive to create a WOW factor! We want you, your family and closest friends to literally say, "WOW!" when viewing your photos. We have our own unique style, providing you with an amazing collection of beautiful and artistic images. Instagram: CreggPhoto Please share my work if you like it!

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Photo

Cranston, RI RI - CT - MA - NYC (401) 447-8847

Highly Recommend !!! I have the most gorgeous wedding pictures!!!!! WEDDING ARTIST!

Reviewed on 4/02/2014 Lauren B

I worked with Cregg for my engagement shoot and for my beautiful wedding day. Cregg Annarino isn't just another "wedding" photographer. He is an artist with an incredible talent. I actually have people message me asking who did my photos. After interviewing several photographers... Read More and seeing all their work, we went with Cregg because we knew he would give us our wow shot! Not only did he capture my whole day with many many pictures. I have so many gorgeous "wow" shots! I realize weddings are expensive,but your photographs are the most important part of your wedding day. I am a very picky person and never like my photographs. After our engagement shoot I was completely speechless. Cregg Annarino is a true artist and is incredible at what he does. He is a great guy too! My husband and I felt so comfortable with Cregg and our pictures weren't at all fake looking and posed! This is sooo important as well. All my friends got married in the same year and we all had different photographers, I can honestly say my pictures are the best! Two friends always tell me they wish they knew about my photographer! If you are looking for someone who knows what he is doing, is personable, and will give you absolutely GORGEOUS PHOTOS that you will love forever call Cregg! He's just fabulous! Thank you again for the most gorgeous photos! -Lauren Franco

AWESOME PHOTOGRAPHER!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Haylee B

We hired Cregg for our wedding in June and we are so happy we did! Cregg was professional, energetic and just and overall pleasure to be around. And let me just say, he takes AWESOME photos! Cregg had an eye for capturing unique and candid moments throughout our day. He also... Read More worked relentlessly to get us that magical shot, he was on the ground, he was on chairs, he was all over the place trying to capture that moment perfectly! I would hire him again and again, thank you Cregg!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/27/2012 Stephanie N

We knew when we saw Cregg's work on his website, he was exactly what we were looking for in our wedding photographer. We met with him and decided on the spot he was indeed for us. Six months later Cregg took our engagement photos and they looked to be out of a magazine. The day... Read More of the wedding he showed up with his assistant right on time and was great from the start. Cregg was never demanding or pushy, he let us decide what and how many pictures we should take and didnt force us to take any we didn't want to. We haven't seen our proofs yet but I have no doubt that they'll be just as amazing!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Victoria M

We were extremely lucky to have Cregg join us on our special day. He was extremely professional and went above and beyond for my husband and I! We are absolutely over the moon with the results and I even cried when I saw how beautiful the photos came out. Thank you, Cregg, for... Read More capturing the most magical moments in our lives!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Caitlin M

Cregg was fantastic for our engagement photos! They came out amazing and we can't stop looking at them. The sunset photos were something out of a magazine. We can't wait for the wedding and are lucky to have such a talented photographer capture our day!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Samantha C

Amazing, amazing, amazing! Cannot say enough wonderful things about Cregg! He is an absolute professional and an absolute pleasure to work with! Throughout the planning process leading up to our wedding, he was very much on top of things, and made sure that I was always... Read More comfortable and excited. On the day of our wedding, he was everywhere he needed to be, and more! He was so easy going, and he and his team made me, my husband, our wedding party, and our families feel more than at ease. His work is BEAUTIFUL and he very much knows what he’s doing. Please please PLEASE book Cregg for your wedding and/or event!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Jessica F

Having Cregg photograph our wedding was pretty much already decided once I saw my husband's friend's engagement and wedding photos. When we finally met him, he showed up just as any true artist would and was already brainstorming so many exciting ideas, showing us multiple... Read More examples of his previous work. Cregg is extremely creative and is a true artist. He doesn't just take the shot, he creates art. He also gets those candid shots of family members and friends that you wouldn't be able to capture with just any photographer. He sees the potential of every shot in his mind through the small details, lighting, the camera angle, and exposures. He work is truly fine art. Every single photo taken was amazing! Thank you Cregg and assistant Scott for capturing our engagement and wedding!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Christopher K

Frankly I'm upset I forgot to write a review considering my wedding was almost 2 years ago and how pleased I was with Cregg. As an amateur photographer myself, I interviewed close to 40 photographers before finding Cregg. Unfortunately this business has become saturated with... Read More amateurs and hacks that say they are professionals with absolutely no formal training or talent at all. The photographs he produced exceeded my expectations and he didn't miss a single shot. Cregg is a true professional with real talent and an asset to the industry. Please remember, you can never redo you wedding day so if you want to cut corners on your photographer because they offer a better package I can almost promise you won't be happy. I'm 35 and have been an avid photographer since I was in middle school developing film in a dark room but I don't dare call myself a professional. Cregg is the definition of a pro, don't sell yourself short with anyone else.

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Michelle C

We booked Kristen Conte as our photographer along with a second photographer. On the morning of our wedding, the second shooter was sick and was not able to make it. Kristen called Cregg and he came to the rescue!! My videographer had seen him at the grooms house before coming... Read More to the house where I was getting ready. When he came in the door he was excited to be working with Cregg, saying that he was one of the top photographers in the State of RI! When I saw the final pictures from Kristen and Cregg I was in absolute awe! Their pictures captured every single aspect of our wedding day!! Cregg did a few creative shots of us on the beach and they are absolutely stunning! Evan (the groom) had mentioned that he really likes candid shots over posed shots and Cregg really delivered. The candid and different angled shots he was able to capture of our first look and throughout the day are absolutely amazing! You can tell he really has a creative eye! Kristen and Cregg went above and beyond what we could have dreamed for for our wedding pictures!! They are something that we will love and cherish for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Mavel A

Cregg was the photographer for our wedding this past October and we couldn't be happier with our pictures. The location of our ceremony was originally in Jamestown, because of inclement weather it was not possible and it turned out to be indoors. Cregg did a wonderful job being... Read More creative and our photos came out great. He got everyone together during group pictures, showed up on time and had a great attitude the whole time. After the wedding he provided all the photos within a very reasonable timeframe. Highly recommend! Thank you Cregg !!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Andrea M

I didn't want a photographer, I wanted an artist and Cregg does not disappoint. He showed concern over meeting my demands and guests commented on how hard he was working. There were plenty of pictures which did not disappoint and I can't wait to see my album. Because he is... Read More more than just a photographer, be patient. If you want fast turnaround, he is likely not the photographer for you. For me, he was exactly what I was looking for.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Tiffany C

Cregg is truly the most amazing photographer ever!! I am so happy that I chose him for our special day!! I recently received my edited wedding photos and I cannot stop looking at them!! Cregg is a true artist, incredibly creative and an overall genuine and kind man. I cannot... Read More thank him enough for capturing every single special moment with my husband, family and friends. He took well over 2,000 pictures and I am having such a difficult time narrowing down my favorites for the beautiful album he's going to create. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!! I am looking forward to using him again for future endeavors!!

Cregg creates breathtaking shots!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Tara B

When I first became engaged, I remember scrolling through Facebook and seeing a wedding photo of a friend that literally took my breath away it was so beautiful. I contacted her immediately to find out who was the photographer and it was Cregg. I quickly met with him and booked... Read More his services because I didn't want to miss out. In our package an engagement session was included. Cregg traveled up to Boston and went to numerous locations around the city with us. We gave him the extra challenge of photographing us with a horse, and he pulled it off! He made us feel comfortable and relaxed and our engagement photos are beautiful. At our wedding, he was equally amazing. He has skills that other photographers don't possess. He is so knowledgeable about lighting, angles and every detail that comes together to create the perfect shot. Our wedding was 2 days ago, so we don't have the photos yet, but he showed me some images from the camera as he took them. They were amazing!! The name says it all- Cregg's work is not just photography, it is fine art. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Cregg

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Jordan B

Cregg is a true artist! We are still in complete awe over our engagement pictures and cannot wait for him to shoot our wedding. He is a true professional and a blast to work with!

Incredible Photos, and lots of fun!

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Lauren W

I found Cregg on The Knot and was thrilled with his portfolio and website. We met face to face and I loved his personable nature and genuine passion for photography. He has been super accessible by e-mail throughout my planning process, and flexible with timing and scheduling.... Read More Originally, we hadn't planned on engagement photos, but after talking to a few friends, we decided that my camera-shy fiancee' might benefit from the experience. Cregg never pressured us to add anything to our original package, which really helped our indecision. We just had our engagement photos done. They are absolutely stunning. My fiancee' felt much more comfortable about taking photos and posing after the experience. As an added bonus, the photos were ready for us very quickly! We took the photos on Saturday (3 days ago), and he ALREADY sent me my shots (today is Tuesday). My fiancee' and I are obsessed with our photos. We can't wait to see what's in store for our Wedding Photos, but we already know they're going to be gorgeous. Cregg is a true artist, and a pleasure to work with. Do yourself a favor and book him.

Absolutely obsessed.... GORGEOUS wedding pictures!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2015 Meg B

We met with a few photographers during our wedding planing process. Meeting with Cregg made the decision easy - he was so easy to talk to, brought beautiful examples of past work and really understood the look/style we were going for. Hiring him was one of the best wedding... Read More decisions we made. On the day of his wedding, he and his assistant were incredible. In.cred.i.ble. They were efficient, found the best places for pictures and were patient as we organized group pictures (herding cats, in most cases). We got our wedding photos last night and I cannot stop looking at them. They have FAR surpassed my expectations - which were high after seeing samples of his work. Absolutely beautiful. I absolutely recommend Cregg to any bride still searching for a photographer. You won't be disappointed!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Lauren I

Cregg Annarino was honestly one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. We booked him almost two years out because we knew we had to have him. The first time we sat down with Cregg, we left knowing he was the perfect fit for our wedding. His pictures and album... Read More were like nothing we had ever seen. The week prior to the wedding, rain was in the forecast for our big day. One phone call to Cregg, and I immediately knew I had no worries in the world and that we were in good hands. Weight lifted! The day of, Cregg and his assistant Scott were extremely patient and professional. With no rain in sight, we couldn't wait for them to show up! I was extremely nervous for everything to go as planned and they took the time to calm me down and tell me that it was all going to go away as soon as I walked down the aisle. There were a few shots we wanted Cregg to capture and he had no problem doing so, especially our not-so first look. He put it together and those pictures are amazing! It was awesome to see how he used the sunset, State House, etc... and turned them into a piece of art. Cregg showed my husband and I sneak peeks throughout the day and we were floored. And those were only the sneak peeks! We had a great time taking pictures, with never a moment of "Let's get this over with"! Cregg and Scott made it fun for both my husband and I, and the bridal party as well. They even mingled during our wedding and fit right in! It was awesome that they even had a great time! As far as the pictures themselves, when we received them a few weeks ago, I couldn't help but cry. I relived the entire day over again thanks to Cregg. He never missed a beat throughout the day. I continue to go through them all and find new favorites that I didn't discover the first time. They are absolutely stunning. The way Cregg captured our wedding leaves me speechless. I have family members going through the album saying they've never seen pictures like his before. Nothing but compliment after compliment. I have no idea how my husband and I are going to decide which pictures to choose for our album. We have too many favorites. Cregg Annarino Photography is tried and true for sure. I continue to recommend him for years to come. If you want an extremely talented, funny, down to earth guy to capture your wedding day, you have to choose Cregg. You think his pictures look beautiful on his website, wait until you see them in person. I have nothing but great things to say about him! We love Cregg!!

One of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Shannon D

Cregg, Chris and I are so happy that we met you while you were photographing my brother's wedding. We knew by the of their wedding day that we had to have you photograph ours! You were so easy to work with. You were super laid back but always professional. Chris and I can't wait... Read More to see the finished product and that sneak peak you gave us is Drop Dead Gorgeous! You took so many amazing shots…you made me feel beautiful. We can't thank you enough. Shannon & Chris

Amazing pictures

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Yuberki T

Cregg is very easy to work with, returns calls promptly, very professional and his quality of work is impeccable. I received my pictures and they are just UNBELIEVABLE he captured every single aspect of the wedding. His eye for uniqueness, and capturing "the moment" is on point.... Read More You will not be disappointed with his work.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Ashley M

I am completely blown away by Cregg's work and would recommend him to anyone looking for stunning wedding pictures! Check out his website or facebook page...his work speaks for itself. In addition to being a talented artist, Cregg also has a really laid back personality and... Read More gets along with everyone, which made shooting for the day really easy. My husband was not thrilled about having to have his picture taken a million times on our wedding day, but Cregg made it painless. Professional, personable, and talented. I would highly recommend Cregg for your wedding!

Wedding Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Liz

We hired Cregg to take both our engagement and wedding photos. We absolutely LOVED them all!! Cregg made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, and the quality of his photos is impeccable. We are so happy to have so many wonderful photos to remember our special day!

Cregg Annarino

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Alana I

Cregg does amazing work. The photos and the album are gorgeous! Cregg is a sincere, genuine and laid back guy. after 5 minutes you feel like you have known him forever! His work is amazing and he has such a passion for it. Had so much fun having Cregg has our... Read More photographer! Alana

Best Wedding Decision we made was hiring Cregg Annarino

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 barbara p

I work with photographers for a living, and when I saw Cregg's portfoloio, we knew he was "the one". His pictures were beyond beautiful. Cregg is an absolute master at using scenery and light to make the most basic photo look like an artistic masterwork. He also has a... Read More journalistic eye and captures the most nuanced and beautiful moments. Everyone who has seen our photos say they're the best wedding pictures they've ever seen, and we wholeheartedly agree. Not only is Cregg a rare talent, he's also a great guy. We loved having him at our wedding, and could not be happier to have invited him. We don't own the words to express how highly we recommend Cregg Annarino. He is the best of the best. And we have the wedding photographs to prove it.

Breathtaking

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Michele M

Cregg is professional, and above all an artist. His enthusiasm while taking photos is evident during the event and is demonstrated in the final product. Our pictures are breathtaking. He has a talent for using natural light and producing images that appear unreal. We chose... Read More sunset for our session and we couldn't be happier. We would recommend him 200%.

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/03/2012 Sarah M

Cregg's work is amazing! He was easy to work with, and got all great kinds of photos! I was lucky to have snagged him cause he books up fast!

Cregg Annarino

I love to create art. Amazing art! I love to draw. I love to paint. I love creating spectacular photos. With a desire and hunger for perfection, I think out of the box to create unique works of art. I want your photos to be the best people have ever seen. I want your wedding photos to capture every ounce of love and warmth from your day. I want your pictures to be a memory that will last long after the day has ended, and I want your breath to be taken away.