Cress Floral Decorators

Serving the Entire Metro Area

Celebrating 113 years!

Cress Floral decorators prides itself on an impeccable reputation in the floral industry for four generations. From understated elegance to absolutely spectacular...bridal bouquets, centerpieces, church flowers or our custom made chuppahs, lighting and draping, we always work within your budget.

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

248-02 Northern Blvd, Little Neck, NY Serving the Entire Metro Area (718) 423-6255

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Tanina B

Cress florist was the second to last place I checked out in my stressful hunt of flowers for my wedding. I knew it was who I wanted before my first meeting with them was even over. Professional, helpful, and truly love what they do. I showed them my dress and colors, and... Read More before I could finish explaining the husband would already have gotten flowers from the back that matched everything perfectly. They even went above and beyond to accommodate last minute requests, that I added on late in the game. when everything arrived on my big day the quality and design had exceeded my expectations. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Stephanie R

Cress Floral Decorators are Simply the best! So kind caring and accommodating. Everything was perfect, top notch. Everything is well thought out and planned with close attention to detail. The colors that Cress suggested were beautiful. The centerpieces were breathtaking. I am... Read More so very pleased and would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Jennifer M

My experience with cress florists is one of a kind. This is a local business-family run, at a highly professional level. Cress did my bridal shower and my Wedding- both times I wanted elegant but colorful centerpieces-and for the wedding I wanted an extravagant floral chuppah.... Read More Not only was Lori (the owner and operator) up for the task, she was unintimidated by my crazy requests. Cress Florists has so many connections all over the world for the most unique of flowers- my personal favorite Blue Dendrobium Orchids imported from Holland. There are no limits when it comes to options available to Cress. I believe that they will give you the best price possible and get you as exactly close to your vision for any event's style. Also, their choices are so tasteful and fabulous. Not only does the couple know everything- they truly care about getting as close to perfection by being detailed and well prepared. I was provided with samples of each centerpiece and specific detailed descriptions of each piece. With my ceremony planned to be outside - Cress had a back up plan months in advance for just in case situations. They are floral designers. The morning after my event they delivered my flowers to our house where they lasted nearly a month after. It brought us so much joy. I can and will continue to keep saying how pleased I am with the outcome of my floral decor. These are Florists you can count on which is the most important thing. Lori and Tommy are communicative and easy to reach. Very reliable. They are a dream team. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. In every way. Thank you Cress!!! *note-Cress Florists also matched the silk used to canopy my chuppah exactly to my dress. Purchased and draped it.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Noelle K

Lori was by far and above the best wedding vendor decision I made. I met with Lori, my parents and my fiancé before ultimately deciding on Cress Floral. The meeting took approximately 3 hours because my mother and I had so many questions (the poor guys). Lori was patient, kind,... Read More creative, honest and warm. She didn't pressure us to make a decision on the spot, but instead gave us some things to think about. After leaving the meeting, we knew we would be going with Cress Floral. Lori PERSONALLY delivered my bouquet to the hotel where I was getting ready. My bouquet was so much better than the mock-up she had prepared for my approval (and trust me, the mock-up was GOOD). The craftsmanship and PURE LOVE that went into the bouquet was visible. My church was made all the more beautiful by the creativity and pure beauty of the floral arrangements and pew decorations. My venue was a beautiful venue, but I truly believe it was made exceptional because of Lori's (and her team's) fabulous work. When I walked into my reception venue and saw the custom bannister/railing, I literally gasped. When I surveyed the cocktail hour, the escort table, and eventually the tables with three alternating centerpieces, I nearly cried! Lori, Tom and the entire Cress team are professional, honest, caring and simply AMAZING. They were also responsible for my rehearsal dinner flowers and blew my in-laws away. I wish I could get married every year, but alas, that would be fiscally irresponsible, but I know that I have a florist (and a friend) for life with Lori and Cress.

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Anna C

Cress Floral Decorators are exceptional! Lori quickly gained a clear understanding of the vision, advised us on different options and as selections were made, she created a clear and comprehensive plan that delivered on the vision. Their execution is impeccable and they are... Read More sincere, passionate and professional. The results exceeded expectations and I highly recommend Cress Floral Decorators as they are amazing! A truly wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Sophie C

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and Lori and Tom were a delight to work with!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Leleah J

My husband and I knew that we wanted to work with Tom and Lori from our first meeting. They understood our vision and were so attentive to detail. Our guests were highly impressed with their floral arrangements, and I absolutely loved my bouquet! I would highly recommend Cress... Read More Floral Decorators.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Judith T

If you want a smooth, professional, and talented experience, choose Cress. For my initial meeting I brought some inspiration photos and described my dress and they knew right away what I was looking for. A romantic\vintage look, simple and elegant. And someone was always... Read More available to talk about any questions or suggestion I had. All the flowers were delivered on time and looked beautiful. The bouquets, boutinnieres, corsages, and flower petals were in perfect condition and very securely assembled. This is a vendor that knows what they are doing and made every part of the experience a pleasure. Which is extremely valuable when you're planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Jessica B

Lori and Tom gave me the most beautiful flower arrangements for my wedding at Douglaston Manor. Thank you for making my day magical and making me feel so classy and elegant.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Brittany B

Lori and Tom were fantastic! At first we had no idea what we were looking for and a lot of ideas as to what we did not want. With Lori's help and guidance we pinned down a real vision and I even found my new favorite flowers. Lori created the perfect atmospheres for the... Read More different parts of the evening. My ceremony felt like a beautiful dream and dinner was perfectly romantic, the centerpieces were exactly what I wanted but had no idea how to articulate when we started out. In addition to all of this, Lori incorporated pine cones (something of personal significance) into our boutonnieres perfectly even though the request came through on fairly short notice. Lastly, our venue contact had nothing but wonderful things to say about Lori's team -- he's done hundreds of weddings in our venue and not only loved the look we had created but he repeated how efficient, clean, and friendly they were to work with multiple times. I can't stress enough how wonderful it was to work with Lori and Tom and sincerely hope I get a chance to work with them again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sylvia Z

They are the best!! I know when I first started looking for wedding florist, I am really lost.. so many choices but when you meet Lori from Cress Flower, it just seems all your problems will be sloved and they will do an excellent job, which they did!!they are magical!! I can't... Read More say thank you enough to them!! I will recommend them to all my friends because I know cress flower won't fail them!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Anahita F

Lori and Tom are truly amazing people! From the moment I met them I knew I was super lucky to have them as my wedding florists. First off they are VERY passionate about what they do. They truly love their job and go out of their way to make sure every bride and every wedding... Read More they do is perfect. I didn't know anything about flowers but learned so much from them! I told them my color scheme and they very patiently taught me about different flower types and what would look good with the colors I had in mind. They truly have an eye for what matches. As my color theme was around burgundy they encouraged me to go with a burgundy calla lily for my bouquet. They also helped me color coordinate the most elegant bouquets for my bridesmaids. They are perfectionists that make sure everything matches together beautifully for your wedding. They even saved a swatch of my bridesmaid dresses and found the perfect pink roses to complement them. On Wedding day I was so so happy with how gorgeous everything was! My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were so lush and full of fresh flowers. They were honestly the nicest bouquets I've seen in any wedding! They even delivered mine and my bridesmaids bouquets to our hotel suite in Manhattan the morning of our wedding so we would have them early in the morning for our first pictures. The centerpieces were truly spectacular, lush and full of complementing colors that impressed all of our guests and made the entire room pop. What touched me the most was how much this couple cares about every bride. I explained to them that I was looking for a ceremonial table for my Persian ceremony built from wood and only a few inches high. I couldn't find anything like this in stores. Tom not only offered to build it but did this a week before the wedding and delivered it with the rest of the floral arrangements to our venue in Queens. They care so much and are so talented! You will not find this type of passion about flowers and people anywhere else! They have been in business 110 years through multiple generations and it shows. I absolutely love Lori and Tom and thank them for making my wedding day so beautiful and special. I will definitely recommend them to any family or friends having a wedding!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Lee A

Lori and Tom were a pleasure to work with from start to finish! Not only did they help guide us through the process of selecting a look and feel -- as well as providing us with specific flower suggestions -- but they made sure we got to see sample bouquets before we committed,... Read More made from flowers they knew would be available for our wedding weekend. The result was gorgeous, bringing our venue to life and helping to make the entire evening unforgettable. Our guests raved (and still do, even months later!), and every time we look at our photos we're reminded of the incredible experience we had with the Cress family. We cannot thank them enough and have recommended them to everyone we know!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jill H

Cress Floral did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding. Lori is attentive to detail, a patient listener, and has such beautiful taste. We have already recommended Cress to family and friends for their upcoming weddings!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Dana Z

We used Cress for our daughter's wedding and couldn't be more pleased. Lori and Tom are a pleasure to work with - creative, flexible, professional, helpful and PATIENT!! Best of all, the flowers were absolutely gorgeous - so fresh and so beautiful. We got so many compliments... Read More from our guests. I highly recommend Cress.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Mandy A

If you are planning a wedding in New York, your day will not be complete without Cress Floral. I truly believe that choosing Lori and Tom to do our flowers was the best decision I made about my wedding (other than the groom, of course). I was NOT excited about wedding flowers.... Read More It just felt like one more meaningless detail on top of a million other crazy wedding details. Then I met Lori. And something that I thought would be annoying became fun! Lori and Tom were so creative with us and every meeting was more like hanging out with friends. Cress Floral was not only wonderful to work with - the quality of their product is unparalleled. We received compliments on our flowers all night, and our wedding guests still talk about how beautiful and impressive they were. AND it was all done within the budget we established at the beginning. Thank you Lori and Tom! Could not recommend more highly.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Eleni K

I was referred to Cress Floral by a wedding planner. My fiancée and I had the pleasure of meeting with Lori and Tom (the owners). We explained our vision that we wanted a fall themed look for our wedding. They were extremely professional, friendly with over 25 years of... Read More experience. They listened to our wants and needs. Our bridal bouquets, table centerpieces and card table arrangements delivered exceeded our expectations. The incorporated gorgeous orange, salmon and pink roses and Callalily's imported from other countries. We had a wonderful experience working with Lori and Tom. We send our many thanks for organizing and sending us the most beautiful flowers! Our Oct 1st wedding was simply amazing! I made the right choice in selecting Cress Floral Designs.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Stephanie P

We worked with Lori and Tom for our August wedding at The Liberty Warehouse in Brooklyn. A close friend had worked with them for her wedding at The Boathouse in Central Park and had a fantastic experience, so we decided to also work with Cress. All we can say is WOW! We had a... Read More specific vision for our colors and flowers and Lori and Tom went over and above to work with us to achieve that vision - and exceeded our highest expectations. They are lovely to work with, passionate about what they do and will not stop until they deliver for you (and are also committed to working within your budget). We continue to get compliments on the flowers from our big day, with many guests remarking that they looked "out of a magazine". If you want a personalized, high touch experience with experts who have been in this family business for decades, look no further! We cannot recommend Cress flowers highly enough. Thank you, Lori and Tom!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 jenna f

I cannot thank the team at Cress Florist enough for making the detailing of my wedding so gorgeous. Each flower from the boutonnieres to the gorgeous high centerpieces was absolute perfection. Lori, Tommy, and the team worked with ease to make my visions come to life. Their... Read More expertise in the flower department was much needed and so helpful in deciding what flowers to use for my November wedding. We decorated the aisles and altar at the church as well as 22+ tables at the reception with tall, high beautiful center pieces. We customized the MOH bouquet, grooms boutonniere to make certain things stand out and everything was beautiful. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Stephanie K

Amazing flowers! Tom and Lori outdid themselves and we're so professional throughout the entire planning process! Blew our minds :)

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Gabrielle B

Great product, decent prices. We forgot to update Cress that we needed 3 extra centerpieces for our reception and with only hours to spare they put together and delivered the extra centerpieces in time. Incredible service.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Kelly T

Lori and Tom Cress from Cress Floral Decorators made our wedding day absolutely magical ! Everything from the floral decor at the church, to the bridal bouquets, to the gorgeous tall flower centerpieces for the reception were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.... Read More From the very first moment I met Lori I knew I wanted her to do our wedding flowers. She is just the absolute sweetest person I have ever met and I loved her ideas and her flower designs. I merely sent Lori a picture of what I imagined my flowers to look like and Lori created pure magic! Lori then spent countless hours pre-making every arrangement for us so there were no surprises on our wedding day. I knew exactly what I was getting and even though I knew what my flowers were going to look like ahead of time, I was blown away at the beauty and the elegance of our flowers when I walked into the reception. I was so happy I cried ! Lol. Lori and Tom are the absolute best !

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Anna E

There is no reason to go any where else. Unlike other florists we visited, Lori spent all the time we needed. She listened with enthusiasm and knew exactly what my daughter wanted. Throughout, Lori was professional, always getting back to us immediately. The samples were... Read More incredible and made us confident. On top of all that Lori was just a pleasure to be with, a truly genuine person. On the day of the wedding, she there with her staff. She stopped to come over to give her warm wishes and to take pictures of us for us to have. The flowers were breathtaking! Thank you Lori , Tom and your staff for everything! You're the best!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Allison H

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with our flowers! From the bouquets to the centerpieces .. And everything in between... Every detail was perfect! Lori was a pleasure to work with! She made the process super easy and fun! I would highly recommend Cress Floral to... Read More any couple getting married ... You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Madhavi P

Lori and Tom did a fantastic job creating the exact look I was going for-- magical and classy but not over the top. They were very open minded and creative and open to challenges (including making a very non-traditional Indian mandap)! They are very professional yet... Read More approachable. We had a great time working with them and they truly did a wonderful job at our wedding.