Cress Floral Decorators

Serving the Entire Metro Area

Celebrating 113 years!

Cress Floral decorators prides itself on an impeccable reputation in the floral industry for four generations. From understated elegance to absolutely spectacular...bridal bouquets, centerpieces, church flowers or our custom made chuppahs, lighting and draping, we always work within your budget.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

248-02 Northern Blvd, Little Neck, NY Serving the Entire Metro Area (718) 423-6255

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Eloise R

Cress did the flowers or our wedding at the Central Park Boathouse and it was by far the most beautiful part of the day, not to mention the most enjoyable!!! Everyone at Cress makes you feel so welcomed when you come in, especially Lori- they do not pressure you into anything,... Read More they show you all your options, they listen to everything you want (even when you change your mind three different times)- they are absolutely amazing. We wanted a flower wall to be the backdrop for our photo booth, and they made the most EXQUISITE flower wall we had ever seen- the guests are still commenting on it- so many people didn't even believe it was real it was so perfect! The centerpieces were exactly what I had requested, and my cascading bouquet was flawless- Lori even brought extra ruscus to the hotel room the morning of the wedding incase I wanted it to be longer, and I did! They let us know what would/wouldn't or might not be possible, but would do everything they could to make it happen (as opposed to other florists who just flat out said NO to anenomes). They were forthcoming about all costs, and when on the day-of the tapered candles they had bought didn't fit in the holders, Lori rushed over to Bed Bath & Beyond to buy new ones to make it work. I didn't even know this until a month later- she wanted everything to just go smoothly and wonderfully. We can't say enough about this phenomenal team, and if I ever get to throw another party again (or can handle it)- they will be my go-to!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Danielle G

Thank you Cress Florists for bringing my visions to life! Lori was extraordinary to work with and her ideas were beautiful. I highly recommend Cress and would do it the same way if I could do it over again.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Nicole P

I worked with Lori to plan my May 2017 wedding. I told her my vision and she shared with me some ideas of what we could create. She was respectful of my budget, finding creative ways to achieve the desired result. And, when my dress direction changed, the team at Cress helped me... Read More choose a new bouquet concept that better fit my new style. We saw samples at their offices and they spent time reviewing all the details with me, answering all of my questions throughout the process. I highly recommend working with Cress Floral Decorators and know you'll love what the create for your celebration.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Kate K

Lori and her team were amazing and were so warm and helpful! The flowers exceeded expectation. I searched through a ton of vendors - Lori's team not only kept us within budget but gave us arrangements that would have coat us 2x more at other vendors. Lori really cares about... Read More her clients. My wedding planner raved about Lori's team :)

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Alina M

I cannot say enough good things about Lori and er team. I went on an exhaustive search for florists, and as soon as I met Lori in person and saw her sample centerpiece I knew I could stop the search. Not only was she an absolute pleasure to work with, she nailed my vision and... Read More on the day of delivered more than I could have imagined, all within an extremely reasonable budget. Every detail of the arch, bouquet, centerpieces, cocktail arrangements and escort table was absolutely perfect - thank you, Lori, for bringing my vision to life and making our wedding flowers more than we could have even envisioned!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Erica L

Lori was fantastic. Our flowers were beautiful, and she was able to work within our limited budget. She was responsive and warm, and we loved working with her! She will be our go-to for all future family events!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Amy T

I planned my wedding from the other side of the world and dealt with all my vendors via phone and email. Unfortunately, this resulted in some impersonal conversations and vendors not so willing to spend time with me or put forth much effort. When I spoke with Lori for the first... Read More time, our phone call lasted for almost an hour. She was so incredibly wonderful. She listened to my ideas, offered her suggestions and really, really made me feel like a valued customer even though I couldn't meet with her face to face. When choosing vendors, it truly comes down to the feeling you get when you work with people, and I couldn't have been happier with Lori and her team. When I finally met with Lori and Tom, they were amazing. They sat through various design trials with us and made sure to capture my vision. On the day of the wedding, our floral decorations were beautiful. I highly recommend Cress Floral.

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Sarah K

From our very first meeting, we found everyone at Cress an absolute pleasure to work with. The entire process, from discussing the vision of the wedding to seeing samples in real life, was seamless. The end result simply blew us away. Everything was gorgeous, and we we continue... Read More to talk about the amazing arrangements today. If you're getting married at the Loeb Boathouse or anywhere in the NYC area, you really must use Cress as your florist.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Devon C

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Cress Florist!!!! We had a small wedding in the fall that Cress helped make so incredibly special with stunning backdrop and centerpieces, boutonnières, and of course my bouquet! Yet this was nothing compared to what they did for our... Read More larger wedding this summer. Everything from the chuppah to the main centerpiece to the bouquets to the accents was BREATHTAKING!!! Lori and Tom made us feel like family from the moment we walked into their shop. They patiently worked with us until our vision became a reality and really went out on a limb to make some of our more unique ideas happen, including adding fairy lights to our centerpieces and fashioning me a special headpiece to wear during the party. Look no further, Cress is truly THE best!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Lu W

Cress floral is such a great choice. From the first session that we sit down with Tom and Lori, we know their professionalism and flexibility. They have great taste for flower design and can always make the piece look pretty, elegant and live for the event. I visited them few... Read More times and made lots of change as the days going close to my wedding day. They always get back to me/my ideas quickly and give me suggestions/price quote with good responsiveness. On the wedding day, they delivered my bouquet/other decor accurately to the locations, as I wanted some pieces to be delivered into different location. Everything is on time, fresh, pretty, elegant and smooth. All my guests love their flowers and they end up taking the center piece home after the wedding.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Cori H

When we picked our venue we were given a list of a few florist that we should use. However, we went on the knot and various other wedding websites and came across Cress Floral Decorators (Cress) and saw they had the most amazing reviews for our venue. I then went back to the... Read More list from our venue and we were so glad to see that they were on the list! We then spoke to Lori on the phone beforehand and \instantly clicked. When we went to visit their location in Little Neck, we saw how together and professional they were. Several other florist have old books and no fresh flowers to show visuals when you come in. Cress had sample flowers to show us, as well as several recent videos and pictures on a big screen that was navigated via computer in an organized/timely fashion. Cress is a awesome husband and wife team who make you feel like home when you meet them and throughout the wedding planning process. They help you put together beautiful floral arrangements to match your theme, and colors. They are very reliable, professional, trustworthy and honest. They work with you to meet your budgets and wants/needs. Whenever we sent them pictures/ ideas of things we wanted at our wedding they came up with a reasonable way to execute each thing. We even decided to add something last minute (week of wedding) that would take a lot of work and they nailed it! Lori more of your point of contact where Tom puts together the products. They make a great team. We were all very happy with how everything turned out. Lori also came to the hotel early to deliver floral items to the bridal party, she then monitored the set up at the venue and stayed through the ceremony to ensure that everything went smoothly. Thank you Lori & Tom for a great experience!! I wish there was a place to upload all the fabulous pictures I have of their work!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Chantee D

Lori and the entire team at Cress Floral were amazing! Lori was responsive to all of my emails and endless questions! They were affordable and we did not have to sacrifice quality for the price! Lori helped all of my floral dreams come true on my big day! I couldn't have... Read More asked for a better florist!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Jill M

Working with Lori at Cress Floral was a wonderful experience. The flowers at our wedding were gorgeous and exactly as we had ordered. Lori made it so easy to pick what we wanted as she has so many photos from all the events that she has done. She always promptly answered any... Read More questions I had and even when we added something the last week she went out of her way to accommodate us. I highly recommend Cress Floral for any event you are planning.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Kate C

Lori and her team went above and beyond. Her taste is excellent. I could not have been happier with the flower arrangements and overall service. We had a rather small flower budget, but the end product looked like a million dollar budget. I have never seen more beautiful flower... Read More displays. She really listens to what you want and provides flower displays that surpass your expectations. I would highly recommend Lori to anyone. Besides her great taste in floral arrangements, she really thinks about what would be best for the space and the couple. Moreover, on the day of the wedding she was not only at the hotel, but stayed throughout the ceremony to make sure everything went smoothly. An amazing experience overall.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Tanina B

Cress florist was the second to last place I checked out in my stressful hunt of flowers for my wedding. I knew it was who I wanted before my first meeting with them was even over. Professional, helpful, and truly love what they do. I showed them my dress and colors, and... Read More before I could finish explaining the husband would already have gotten flowers from the back that matched everything perfectly. They even went above and beyond to accommodate last minute requests, that I added on late in the game. when everything arrived on my big day the quality and design had exceeded my expectations. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Stephanie R

Cress Floral Decorators are Simply the best! So kind caring and accommodating. Everything was perfect, top notch. Everything is well thought out and planned with close attention to detail. The colors that Cress suggested were beautiful. The centerpieces were breathtaking. I am... Read More so very pleased and would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Jennifer M

My experience with cress florists is one of a kind. This is a local business-family run, at a highly professional level. Cress did my bridal shower and my Wedding- both times I wanted elegant but colorful centerpieces-and for the wedding I wanted an extravagant floral chuppah.... Read More Not only was Lori (the owner and operator) up for the task, she was unintimidated by my crazy requests. Cress Florists has so many connections all over the world for the most unique of flowers- my personal favorite Blue Dendrobium Orchids imported from Holland. There are no limits when it comes to options available to Cress. I believe that they will give you the best price possible and get you as exactly close to your vision for any event's style. Also, their choices are so tasteful and fabulous. Not only does the couple know everything- they truly care about getting as close to perfection by being detailed and well prepared. I was provided with samples of each centerpiece and specific detailed descriptions of each piece. With my ceremony planned to be outside - Cress had a back up plan months in advance for just in case situations. They are floral designers. The morning after my event they delivered my flowers to our house where they lasted nearly a month after. It brought us so much joy. I can and will continue to keep saying how pleased I am with the outcome of my floral decor. These are Florists you can count on which is the most important thing. Lori and Tommy are communicative and easy to reach. Very reliable. They are a dream team. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. In every way. Thank you Cress!!! *note-Cress Florists also matched the silk used to canopy my chuppah exactly to my dress. Purchased and draped it.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Noelle K

Lori was by far and above the best wedding vendor decision I made. I met with Lori, my parents and my fiancé before ultimately deciding on Cress Floral. The meeting took approximately 3 hours because my mother and I had so many questions (the poor guys). Lori was patient, kind,... Read More creative, honest and warm. She didn't pressure us to make a decision on the spot, but instead gave us some things to think about. After leaving the meeting, we knew we would be going with Cress Floral. Lori PERSONALLY delivered my bouquet to the hotel where I was getting ready. My bouquet was so much better than the mock-up she had prepared for my approval (and trust me, the mock-up was GOOD). The craftsmanship and PURE LOVE that went into the bouquet was visible. My church was made all the more beautiful by the creativity and pure beauty of the floral arrangements and pew decorations. My venue was a beautiful venue, but I truly believe it was made exceptional because of Lori's (and her team's) fabulous work. When I walked into my reception venue and saw the custom bannister/railing, I literally gasped. When I surveyed the cocktail hour, the escort table, and eventually the tables with three alternating centerpieces, I nearly cried! Lori, Tom and the entire Cress team are professional, honest, caring and simply AMAZING. They were also responsible for my rehearsal dinner flowers and blew my in-laws away. I wish I could get married every year, but alas, that would be fiscally irresponsible, but I know that I have a florist (and a friend) for life with Lori and Cress.

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Anna C

Cress Floral Decorators are exceptional! Lori quickly gained a clear understanding of the vision, advised us on different options and as selections were made, she created a clear and comprehensive plan that delivered on the vision. Their execution is impeccable and they are... Read More sincere, passionate and professional. The results exceeded expectations and I highly recommend Cress Floral Decorators as they are amazing! A truly wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Sophie C

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and Lori and Tom were a delight to work with!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Leleah J

My husband and I knew that we wanted to work with Tom and Lori from our first meeting. They understood our vision and were so attentive to detail. Our guests were highly impressed with their floral arrangements, and I absolutely loved my bouquet! I would highly recommend Cress... Read More Floral Decorators.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Judith T

If you want a smooth, professional, and talented experience, choose Cress. For my initial meeting I brought some inspiration photos and described my dress and they knew right away what I was looking for. A romantic\vintage look, simple and elegant. And someone was always... Read More available to talk about any questions or suggestion I had. All the flowers were delivered on time and looked beautiful. The bouquets, boutinnieres, corsages, and flower petals were in perfect condition and very securely assembled. This is a vendor that knows what they are doing and made every part of the experience a pleasure. Which is extremely valuable when you're planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Jessica B

Lori and Tom gave me the most beautiful flower arrangements for my wedding at Douglaston Manor. Thank you for making my day magical and making me feel so classy and elegant.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Brittany B

Lori and Tom were fantastic! At first we had no idea what we were looking for and a lot of ideas as to what we did not want. With Lori's help and guidance we pinned down a real vision and I even found my new favorite flowers. Lori created the perfect atmospheres for the... Read More different parts of the evening. My ceremony felt like a beautiful dream and dinner was perfectly romantic, the centerpieces were exactly what I wanted but had no idea how to articulate when we started out. In addition to all of this, Lori incorporated pine cones (something of personal significance) into our boutonnieres perfectly even though the request came through on fairly short notice. Lastly, our venue contact had nothing but wonderful things to say about Lori's team -- he's done hundreds of weddings in our venue and not only loved the look we had created but he repeated how efficient, clean, and friendly they were to work with multiple times. I can't stress enough how wonderful it was to work with Lori and Tom and sincerely hope I get a chance to work with them again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sylvia Z

They are the best!! I know when I first started looking for wedding florist, I am really lost.. so many choices but when you meet Lori from Cress Flower, it just seems all your problems will be sloved and they will do an excellent job, which they did!!they are magical!! I can't... Read More say thank you enough to them!! I will recommend them to all my friends because I know cress flower won't fail them!