Redefining the Classic

Award winning team of 3 photographers. Our goal is to capture unscripted moments, classic portraits, breathtaking wow shots and the unique story of each couple with a timeless approach to wedding photography and an appreciation for the true meaning of the day. Associates starting at $3,000. Cristina G at $4,600. Hall of Fame - over 100 reviews, ALL 5 STARS!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Storefront Studio: 1819 W Wilson, Chicago , IL (312) 316-3631

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Vanessa A

I first worked with Cristina when she shot my cousin’s wedding a few years back. As a seasoned bridesmaid, I know a good photographer when I see one! Cristina directed the bridal party with ease, posed us beautifully, and was quick to take group shots…a bridal party pleaser!... Read More And to top it off, her pictures were GORGEOUS! When it came time to find a photographer for my wedding, I knew I had to work with Cristina and was thrilled to grab her last available weekend for the summer. As a bride, Cristina was so easy to work with and I absolutely adore both our engagement and wedding photos. She has an ability to put people at ease and get truly natural looking photos. Most importantly, I felt that Cristina’s work truly captured the spirit of our wedding and our memories will forever be encapsulated by her work.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Caitlin L

I am a wedding photographer, so throughout the planning process I constantly got asked how hard it was for me to select a photographer for my own wedding. And to be honest, it wasn't hard at all. At the end of the whole wedding experience, your wedding photos are all you really... Read More have to remember the day by... So I knew that our photographer would be the most important vendor we selected, and it had to be someone we could trust to document our wedding in a beautiful, artistic, and elegant way. All you have to do is look at Cristina's photos to know that she will do just that. Her style encompasses everything we were looking for in a photographer and she was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Not only is she incredibly talented (my family and friends keep raving about all of our photos!), but she is so wonderful to work with. She is laidback, fun, patient, and prepared for anything. Seriously... Even the little things! One of my fingernails broke right before we left for the church, and who had nail glue? Cristina. My dress strap kept falling down and who had double-sided tape? Cristina. I'm telling you, she saved the day more than once! I also had a pretty rowdy wedding party, and she managed to get everyone's attention and made them feel at ease throughout the entire photo process. And most importantly, I did not worry once all day about whether a certain moment was being photographed because I knew that she and Konstantin were capturing everything (and doing it beautifully). Everytime I browse through our wedding gallery, I feel like I'm back in those moments experiencing every laugh, tear, and kiss all over again... and that is exactly what I wanted from my wedding photos. She truly is an incredibly talented photographer and such a wonderful person... I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Erin Q

I can't say enough wonderful things about our experience with Cristina. She did outstanding job of making us feel comfortable in front of the camera, and it shows in our beautiful photos. She is so organized—even if I hadn't had a planner, I would have felt at ease going into my... Read More wedding day, because Cristina had the day outlined pretty much down to the minute. She and her second shooter, Konstantin, did not miss a moment, and it was such a treat to be able to re-live our wedding day (with their artistic interpretation) through our photo proofs and our gorgeous album. It was a first-class experience all the way. Also! Cristina worked so hard and scored a major win for us—we wanted to do our "around town" photos at the Art Institute's outdoor gardens, and when the initial verdict from the Art Institute was that we weren't permitted to do our photos there, Cristina went through all kinds of red tape to get us the go-ahead. She was so committed and went above and beyond to make our vision happen. I work for a Chicago wedding publication and essentially look at wedding photos and vendors' ads for a living. Needless to say, I had extremely high standards when choosing my own wedding vendors, and Cristina was a stellar addition to my "dream team."

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Jessica S

I honestly could not have asked for a better photographer. Cristina was recommended to us by Big City Bride. I grew up with a mom who was a picture fanatic so I was VERY picky with who I wanted to photograph my wedding, and Cristina blew my expectations out of the water. She... Read More had to travel to South Bend, IN, and the day of the wedding she showed up an hour early to get things started. She picked out all of our picture locations, even though she isn't familiar with the area, and they were places I didn't even expect to go but turned out PERFECT. She was able to direct us with poses for pictures, which was very important to me. The pictures were very easy to download and every single one of them turned out amazing. I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Felicia E

There are not enough wonderful things I can say about Cristina G & her team. My husband and I got married this past August & we had such an great experience with them. Cristina has such an amazing talent and it truly shows in her pictures. Her team made going to each location so... Read More easy and organized. They knew exactly what they were doing & I didn't have to worry one bit. We were beyond thrilled with our pictures and it was hard to narrow down our favorites! There were so many to choose from! We are still in awe when we look at them. I am so happy we chose Cristina G Photography to capture our special day!! Thank you again for your incredible work!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Vanessa A

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Christine D

Cristina is the best! Choosing her as our photographer was one of the easiest decisions we had to make. (And I’d recommend booking her early because she books up far in advance since she’s such a popular choice!) I knew I wanted to work with Cristina after we saw our friends’... Read More engagement photos that they took with her. Knowing them and going through their photos, it was obvious how much Cristina was able to bring out their personalities and let their love shine in the pictures. The other thing that stood out was how beautiful she would photograph these really natural settings to make them look nothing short of magical. When my (now) husband and I first met Cristina, she was extremely friendly and easy to chat with, and I could see her attention to detail based even on the artwork she has framed in her studio. We were so happy we opted to do an engagement photo shoot, as it gave us a glimpse into her artistic process, and also gave us a practice run for the wedding, since it isn’t natural for most of us to hold certain poses. Our engagement session photos were a hit when we shared them with family and friends, and we were even more excited to use her for the wedding. Cristina is both a professional and a perfectionist, in the best ways possible. She has an eye for the best shots and will shoot until she captures the perfect moment. Some of our favorite photos from the wedding were of the candids she took of our laughter, tears, and everything in between. She will make sure to get the best and most flattering angles, and our whole bridal party LOVED our group shots around the city. Cristina is worth every penny, and I am so thankful we went with her since we only will have one chance to capture all of these amazing moments from the wedding. I only wish I had more events for her to photograph! Thank you, Cristina!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Hannah H

We chose Cristina G to capture our wedding photos in September 2016. She was recommended to us by a coworker, and after seeing her work and meeting her in person, we knew we couldn't go with anyone else! Although we had met with her more than a year in advance before our... Read More wedding, she unfortunately was already booked on our wedding date, so we ended up booking one of her associate photographers, Julie. Cristina assured us that although she wouldn't be able to take our photos, she would still edit every single one of them. We just got our photos back and they turned out amazing and even better than we had expected! Our photographer, Julie, was so fun to work with and we felt really comfortable and at ease with her as our photographer. We also decided to add on a 2nd photographer last minute, and Cristina was so accommodating and was able to find someone for us with really short notice. Cristina and her team were such a pleasure to work with and we would choose her again if we had to do it all over again. Her talent is truly amazing and one of a kind!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Natalia J

We can’t say enough great things about Cristina G Photography. After reviewing her work and meeting with her, we knew she would capture our love story perfectly. Cristina did exactly that! Through her talented photography and exceptional guidance during both our engagement and... Read More wedding shoots, she created the most stunning photos. She’s not only a talented photographer but also a beautiful person inside and out. She was such a pleasure to work with and really helped make our wedding day the best day of our lives. She was by far one of our favorite choices from all our wedding vendors. We highly recommend Cristina G as your wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Meghan B

Cristina G is the absolute best! From her beautiful artwork to her ability to help push the limits to create the best photographs possible - Cristina's professionalism, calm demeanor and attitude had such a positive influence on our wedding day. I highly recommend Cristina to... Read More any bride!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Meghan B

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Rachel M

We used Cristina G Photography for our June 2016 wedding, and it was by far the best decision we made for our wedding day! Cristina was fun and had a good plan for our wedding day from our first meeting. Her pictures were clearly amazing, but she was also extremely organized and... Read More replied to emails within minutes, something that was also very important to us. Before our day, Cristina was very willing to meet and go over back-up plans for inclement weather. On the day of our wedding, Cristina and her crew came well before our planned starting time and started snapping shots immediately! Despite rain in the forecast for the day, Cristina remained extremely optimistic and even brought an additional person to help coordinate umbrellas and other equipment! Throughout the whole day, Cristina got amazing shots without us even noticing she was there - she was truly a photo ninja! Additionally, she was amazing at helping us pose for group photos, and made us feel like celebrities throughout the day. After our wedding, we were so excited to see our sneak peek photo literally hours after our reception ended. Our other photos were delivered within 6 weeks, which was exactly as promised. Our family and friends could not stop raving, and we felt like our photos truly captured our personalities and every element of our day was captured. Cristina G Photography made our day so special, and we will truly treasure our photos forever - we cannot recommend Cristina and her crew enough!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Maggie A

We highly recommend Cristina G Photography! She is amazing. Cristina made us feel at ease, not only during the wedding, but also during the wedding planning. She was so quick to respond and provided the greatest recommendations for our wedding (hotel, flowers, photo locations,... Read More etc). I love that Cristina loves weddings; which makes her that much better at photographing them. If you choose Cristina, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Kim D

Cristina G. is simply amazing. She is extraordinarily talented and we cannot have imagined any other photographer making our wedding day as special as she did. We just received our professional photos and are simply in awe – she captured our day perfectly and we could not be... Read More happier! We got engaged in December of 2014 and were on the lookout for a photographer as soon as we booked our venue (Lake Forest Armour House) in January. She was referred to me by a coworker and when I looked at her photos I knew that I wanted her for our wedding day. The first call I had with her was a very detailed call to go over pricing, what to expect in the packages, and what to expect from her throughout the process. Even before I officially booked her she was giving me ideas on timelines and her imagination of our wedding flowers for our venue! She also has fabulous referrals, as she recommended my makeup artist for the day! I had full trust in her that she would take gorgeous photos, and she did just that! I booked her a year and a half out, so we had a bit of time. We took our engagement photos in September 2015 which was a perfect opportunity to get to know Cristina and her photography style in advance of the wedding. Sometimes taking posed photos can be awkward but not at all with her. We felt comfortable and she captured great moments, especially with our French Bulldog! We used two of the photos for our save the dates as well, but it was honestly hard to choose because so many of them were incredible. A couple weeks before our wedding, Cristina, my planner and I had some conversations to go over timeline of events. She sent a short questionnaire which was a good way to get any feedback from me on what must have photos we want with family and guests. Also, a side note that Cristina is very quick at responding to emails and calls which is a plus in the wedding planning world! When wedding day arrived, Cristina and her associate Konstantin were there while we were still getting ready. It was great to have both of them there to split between bridal room and groom's room. They were both extremely professional and were also so easy to be around. The day went so smoothly and they captured countless gorgeous moments. Our wedding photos came in about 7 weeks after the wedding, and let's just say I cried for a while when looking through them. I knew that they were going to be great given other photos I had seen but they were so much more than what I expected. The poses, the settings, the angles, everything was just perfect, and the special moments they captured are just stunning! Since there are so many great photos to choose from I loved the fact that Cristina chooses photos for your album and then makes any desired changes because there is no way I would be able to pick and choose each photo myself. Cristina is not only an amazing photographer but she is a really great person. She cares for her clients and is genuinely so excited to take photos for your special day. You will not be disappointed if you book Cristina for your photographer! Check out her blog as well, we are so happy she featured our wedding!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Courtney P

It has taken me awhile to write this review because I could not decide how to best approach it and give Cristina the proper outstanding review she deserves. Words cannot express how wonderful it was to work with her and the pure magic she works with the camera. Cristina was... Read More HANDS DOWN the best vendor I hired for our wedding this past May (2016). I have received the most marvelous complements about our wedding photos and she captured beautiful memories that we can cherish for the rest of our lives. We used her for both our engagement photos and wedding photos-- we couldn't have been happier. The planning process with Cristina went very smoothly. She is a pro and knew what questions to ask to be extremely organized for the big day. She checked in with us often before the wedding to make sure that we were all on the same page. During the day she was in places I never knew she was and captured some very intimate and rare moments that not all photographers are capable of. She was so stealthy! We also had Constantine as our second photographer who was also great! Another plus was that she kept us more on schedule than the day of coordinator we hired and made sure we received all the shots we wanted. I urge you to visit her Instagram to see the beautiful work she does (@cristinagphoto). Her work is phenomenal and it seems like she is doing another gorgeous wedding every weekend (book early!). I have attached some of our pictures. There is a certain softness and elegance to them that I do not always see in other photographers' work (considering it is now wedding season and everyone is posting their pictures). It is hard to describe but the quality is evident. She has a great eye for details as well as the beauty and unique moments of each wedding she shoots. She becomes personally invested in each wedding she shoots and her compassion for what she does shows in her work. I know this review is really gushy and corny but honestly, the pictures speak for themselves. Do your research but you will find that Cristina's work is one of the best in Chicago. My husband and I will definitely be recommending her to our closest family and friends!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016

My (now) husband found Cristina after a long search, and we were so happy with our beautiful photos. Cristina was easy to work with, very professional and understood our aesthetic easily. Our photographer for the day-of was Konstantin who was absolutely wonderful. He was fun and... Read More got us to open up and get some truly wonderful shots. We could not be happier!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Kellie K

Cristina was our photographer on our wedding day in Chicago and she did a beautiful job. She was quick and efficient as my husband and I were hot & uncomfortable in the Chicago August heat. We got some really great shots at the Art Institute and Adler Planetarium. She also made... Read More sure everything ran on time!

Best Photographer out there

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Danielle G

Absolutely loved working with Cristina and Constentine! Christina is a true artist and will capture your moments in a perfect way! Our engagement pictures turned out amazing and we are anxiously waiting for our wedding photos taken on October 10th, 2015. Together with my... Read More entire family and wedding party, we were delighted to have this photographer for our special day! You will not regret choosing her and will be impressed with her honesty, professionalism and her cordial and easy manners. She will get shots that will be memorable for many years to come! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Karole

I cannot say enough amazing things about Cristina and Constantine. From the moment I went to the website I knew she would end up being our photographer. Starting with our initial meeting Cristina was extremely detail oriented and answered each of my millions of questions with a... Read More smile. She is also always super responsive and worked with the wedding planner and hair and makeup to make sure our timeline was perfect. On the day of Cristina made sure we stayed on track and knew the perfect shots. We told her that she would have total creative authority with us as we did not have specific places or pictures we wanted, and I am so glad we told her that. We just got our pictures back and we are so in love and our families were floored. They loved getting to see our first look and the bridal party portraits around the city. Each picture looks stunning and is exactly what we wanted. It is going to be so hard to decide which ones we wanted printed in addition to our album because we want them all! Cristina and Contsantine are a power team and they made us feel so comfortable the entire day. I am beyond happy that we went with Cristina G Photography to capture all the moments of our big day!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Meghan S

I saw Cristina’s work over 4 years ago and knew that I had to have her as my photographer whenever my wedding came around!! The first thing I did when I got engaged was check her availability and scheduled the rest of my wedding choices around her. Cristina is worth every penny.... Read More Her photos are timeless and she has a wonderful ability to capture the feel of the day. Cristina and her team are a true class act! Book her before someone else does!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Amy S

Hands down, Cristina is the best photography out there!! She is incredibly professional, honest, passionate about what she does, and will not put down the camera until she is happy with all of her shots. I am so grateful to have had Cristina capture my wedding. She made the... Read More venue, decorations, and all the details even more beautiful than I remembered. She always has a vision and knew exactly what to capture at what time. More than just being a photographer, Cristina is the calm within the storm. I had a huge 600-person Indian wedding, and Cristina knew how to make me relaxed and calm, which is the best way to capture photos. During our engagement shoot, Cristina did a great job making sure I didn't look freezing cold in our photos (even though it was a mere 10 degrees outside). Cristina also does her research; she found out there was a huge festival going on at the original place we wanted to take our bridal party photos, and called me to request a change of plans, which happened to be an even more beautiful and gorgeous venue. Cristina was our favorite vendor at our wedding, and I will always be grateful for her! All of our friends reached out to her for photography after our wedding since they all loved the pictures as well. I am literally obsessed with all of my wedding photos and know we will cherish them for a lifetime. Thank you so much Cristina!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Nicole P

After being a bridesmaid in a wedding that Cristina shot, I knew that when my big day arrived, I had to have her! We were lucky enough to book her for both our engagement session and wedding; I say lucky for many reasons but one in particular being that she books up FAST...... Read More because who getting married in Chicago wouldn’t want to have her photograph their day?! Both times, when we received our photos, they literally took our breath away. She is truly an artist. She takes locations that have been photographed thousands of times before and turns them into moments. If you don’t know what I mean by this, all of you have to do is take a look at her work. My favorite part of looking through our photos is remembering taking a specific shot and then seeing how that moment was transformed thanks to Cristina’s eye; she captures the unexpected. We have been overwhelmed by the compliments people have bestowed upon us after seeing only a few pictures from our wedding day, although our favorite has to be, “How did she DO that?!” We still surprise ourselves when we look at our photographs and remember, “Hey! That’s actually us” and not a picture from a magazine. She is a true professional, and we feel so blessed that out of all the weddings taking place in Chicago that day, she spent the day capturing our memories. There are a lot of “best things” about Cristina, but if you aren’t sold by her photographs, all you need to do is meet her in person. She is so warm and charismatic that she immediately makes you feel at ease. She is also so knowledgeable about the wedding industry in Chicago; within the first ten minutes of talking to her, she was able to give us a rough timeline of our day and recommend a number of vendors. Needless to say, we LOVE Cristina; our only regret is that we can’t get married over and over again so that we can keep working with her!

Book Cristina before someone else does!

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 Shannon G

My husband Steve and I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Cristina! Let me start by saying that I am a wedding planner in Chicago, so I could not be more particular about the team I assembled for my wedding day. Cristina was the very first professional we secured and... Read More I can honestly tell you I would have planned my day around her, that is how strongly I felt! Looking through our wedding photos, I literally could not find one that I didn't feel was magazine - worthy. Every single shot was so well thought out and depicted that we and all of our family and friends were just in awe. Cristina captured the editorial look I was going for, while also candidly catching the most meaningful moments between wedding guests (reactions, conversations, etc.) that I never would have been able to see without her photos. Not only is she crazy talented, but she's someone you want around you that day. The way she works is calm and collected, and she was a huge help to us in many situations. I wish words could do her justice, but in their place, I would strongly suggest meeting with her and seeing for yourself!

Cristina is the best Photographer!

Reviewed on 2/15/2015

If I had to choose one word to describe Cristina G and her photography, it would be impossible as no one word epitomizes her talent. I can come up with some grandiose verbiage that could singlehandedly describe her artistry with fluff but instead I want to share something more... Read More personal with you. Our story. When my husband and I were researching photographers we were looking for someone that could not only capture beautiful moments and art , we wanted to find someone with the skill to capture exact moments all while still gracefully capturing the proper elements of lighting, and color and more. When we came to Cristina we had never had our engagement session photographed, as we at the time didn’t have the money or resources and while the memory was beautiful and played in our minds forever, we did wish that we could have captured the moment in print. Our meeting with Cristina felt nothing like an meeting it felt like I was hanging out with a charismatic and loving friend who wanted to hear about our love story. She so thoughtfully gave us her expertise and wisdom into the photography world and as well offered to re-capture our engagement session included with the wedding photography. She worked laboriously on the details for the shoot from re-creating the scenery in our backyard where my husband proposed, to adding her own flare and vision. She even brought champagne glasses that were made in my home country-The Czech Republic. She drove all the way out to our house (Somewhere between 45-55 miles and sitting in massive traffic), worked magnificently and diligently all while being eaten by mosquitos (We live in a forest where the mosquitos thrive). Nonetheless never once did she complain all while re-creating the beautiful masterpiece that we can now look back on. Then next came our wedding. There was so much stress and chaos that took place and she handled everything like a true professional all while capturing everything we wanted. From creative shots, memorable shots, the element of rustic, utilizing the suns beautiful rays and as well finding those rare and unforgettable moments of tears, laughter and joy ,Cristina got it all. In a word Cristina G is an angel. She was more than just my photographer she became a friend that helped me find a makeup artist on several occasions, and gave advice on numerous occasions of how to sort out major wedding details and plans. Cristina I am forever grateful for what you have done for my husband and I. I am so blessed to have had you as our photographer and every time I gaze at all the beautiful pictures you took from our engagement session to our wedding- know that I have only smiles and tears of gratitude and love for you. Thank you again!

Cristina G Photography is amazing!

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Kristina J

My husband and I had the privilege of working with Cristina G Photography for our engagement session and wedding day. We highly recommend Cristina and Konstantin! In fact, we LOVE them! While we believe Cristina's work speaks for itself, we want to ensure that everyone knows... Read More how incredibly wonderful she is. Our photos are SPECTACULAR! We were blown away by the beauty of her work. Cristina is a true artist that captures the purity and character of each of her clients and you can tell she truly loves what she does. Cristina is incredibly fun to work with too! My husband was not crazy about taking engagement photos. Afterwards, he admitted that he had a great time. It is obvious in our photos! Cristina is responsive, attentive and accommodating. I changed our “getting ready” location shortly before our wedding. The change required Cristina to travel outside of the city. She said it was not a problem and showed up early the day of our wedding. Cristina is also very timely. We could not believe how quickly she had our photos and album ready! We also want to give Konstantin the love he deserves because he was wonderful to work with as well! They make a great team and we had a blast working with them! Cristina and Konstantin, thank you for capturing our special day and for giving us the most beautiful memories that will certainly last forever!

Cristina G

Award winning Chicago Wedding Photographer • Fitness Lover • Masterchef Wannabe • Mommy