Cristina G Photography

Chicago , IL

Redefining the Classic

Our goal as artists is to craft photographs that are a timeless, creative and genuine portrayal of your wedding celebration as it unfolds. Award winning team of 4 photographers. Associates starting at $2,500. Cristina G at $4,200. Hall of Fame - 80 reviews, ALL 5 STARS! Please contact us through website.

Artistic, Documentary

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Storefront Studio: 1819 W Wilson, Chicago , IL

Incredible Chicago wedding photographer

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Jennifer S

Your search for a photographer should stop here! We found Cristina after a long search. We loved her work so much that we wanted to book her to photograph our engagement pictures and our wedding on the spot! Her incredible ability to make us feel connected to these brides &... Read More grooms that we didn't even know had us hooked. The way she captures the feelings and emotions of a couple's big day is beautiful, it really shines through. We knew she would be the perfect person to document our most important day. We did a 1-hour engagement session with Cristina (which happened to also be the first time we met) in the early fall. I was a little hesitant that we wouldn't get enough pictures in an hour, but we were blown away by the results! She was so sweet & so incredibly easy to work with that we instantly loosened up and were at ease in front of the camera. We were able to be ourselves, which we knew would be great on the day of our wedding. Not only did she take beautiful pictures, but we also had fun! After seeing how wonderful our engagement pictures turned out, we couldn't wait to see the actual wedding photos. And when we saw them, Cristina had once again blown...us....away. She's incredibly talented, a joy to work with, and she'll capture your big day with a depth and beauty that you can't imagine....and you'll have a blast!

Highly recommend Cristina G! Wonderful and timeless photography!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Kelly r

Cristina G is truly a wonderful photographer, and I cannot recommend her services highly enough! As is the case for so many couples, choosing a wedding photographer was one of our most important decisions in the wedding planning process. We knew that we wanted to work with... Read More someone who understood our needs and whose style reflected our own; we also knew that we needed someone who was patient, warm, and capable of calming our wedding-day nerves! Cristina and her team were the perfect choice. They captured our wedding beautifully and were such a pleasure to work with. We cannot thank them enough for commemorating our first day as husband and wife in such a timeless and elegant way!

The best of the best!

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 betsy J

Simply put, Cristina is the best of the best. Her photographs are phenomenal – they are original, artistic and unique. She’ll help you to feel comfortable in front of the camera and will make you look your best. She genuinely cares about the bride, the groom and their vision for... Read More the wedding. She does anything and everything in her power to make your day perfect.

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Kellie K

Cristina was our photographer on our wedding day in Chicago and she did a beautiful job. She was quick and efficient as my husband and I were hot & uncomfortable in the Chicago August heat. We got some really great shots at the Art Institute and Adler Planetarium. She also made... Read More sure everything ran on time!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Karole

I cannot say enough amazing things about Cristina and Constantine. From the moment I went to the website I knew she would end up being our photographer. Starting with our initial meeting Cristina was extremely detail oriented and answered each of my millions of questions with a... Read More smile. She is also always super responsive and worked with the wedding planner and hair and makeup to make sure our timeline was perfect. On the day of Cristina made sure we stayed on track and knew the perfect shots. We told her that she would have total creative authority with us as we did not have specific places or pictures we wanted, and I am so glad we told her that. We just got our pictures back and we are so in love and our families were floored. They loved getting to see our first look and the bridal party portraits around the city. Each picture looks stunning and is exactly what we wanted. It is going to be so hard to decide which ones we wanted printed in addition to our album because we want them all! Cristina and Contsantine are a power team and they made us feel so comfortable the entire day. I am beyond happy that we went with Cristina G Photography to capture all the moments of our big day!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Meghan S

I saw Cristina’s work over 4 years ago and knew that I had to have her as my photographer whenever my wedding came around!! The first thing I did when I got engaged was check her availability and scheduled the rest of my wedding choices around her. Cristina is worth every penny.... Read More Her photos are timeless and she has a wonderful ability to capture the feel of the day. Cristina and her team are a true class act! Book her before someone else does!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Amy S

Hands down, Cristina is the best photography out there!! She is incredibly professional, honest, passionate about what she does, and will not put down the camera until she is happy with all of her shots. I am so grateful to have had Cristina capture my wedding. She made the... Read More venue, decorations, and all the details even more beautiful than I remembered. She always has a vision and knew exactly what to capture at what time. More than just being a photographer, Cristina is the calm within the storm. I had a huge 600-person Indian wedding, and Cristina knew how to make me relaxed and calm, which is the best way to capture photos. During our engagement shoot, Cristina did a great job making sure I didn't look freezing cold in our photos (even though it was a mere 10 degrees outside). Cristina also does her research; she found out there was a huge festival going on at the original place we wanted to take our bridal party photos, and called me to request a change of plans, which happened to be an even more beautiful and gorgeous venue. Cristina was our favorite vendor at our wedding, and I will always be grateful for her! All of our friends reached out to her for photography after our wedding since they all loved the pictures as well. I am literally obsessed with all of my wedding photos and know we will cherish them for a lifetime. Thank you so much Cristina!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Nicole P

After being a bridesmaid in a wedding that Cristina shot, I knew that when my big day arrived, I had to have her! We were lucky enough to book her for both our engagement session and wedding; I say lucky for many reasons but one in particular being that she books up FAST...... Read More because who getting married in Chicago wouldn’t want to have her photograph their day?! Both times, when we received our photos, they literally took our breath away. She is truly an artist. She takes locations that have been photographed thousands of times before and turns them into moments. If you don’t know what I mean by this, all of you have to do is take a look at her work. My favorite part of looking through our photos is remembering taking a specific shot and then seeing how that moment was transformed thanks to Cristina’s eye; she captures the unexpected. We have been overwhelmed by the compliments people have bestowed upon us after seeing only a few pictures from our wedding day, although our favorite has to be, “How did she DO that?!” We still surprise ourselves when we look at our photographs and remember, “Hey! That’s actually us” and not a picture from a magazine. She is a true professional, and we feel so blessed that out of all the weddings taking place in Chicago that day, she spent the day capturing our memories. There are a lot of “best things” about Cristina, but if you aren’t sold by her photographs, all you need to do is meet her in person. She is so warm and charismatic that she immediately makes you feel at ease. She is also so knowledgeable about the wedding industry in Chicago; within the first ten minutes of talking to her, she was able to give us a rough timeline of our day and recommend a number of vendors. Needless to say, we LOVE Cristina; our only regret is that we can’t get married over and over again so that we can keep working with her!

Book Cristina before someone else does!

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 Shannon G

My husband Steve and I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Cristina! Let me start by saying that I am a wedding planner in Chicago, so I could not be more particular about the team I assembled for my wedding day. Cristina was the very first professional we secured and... Read More I can honestly tell you I would have planned my day around her, that is how strongly I felt! Looking through our wedding photos, I literally could not find one that I didn't feel was magazine - worthy. Every single shot was so well thought out and depicted that we and all of our family and friends were just in awe. Cristina captured the editorial look I was going for, while also candidly catching the most meaningful moments between wedding guests (reactions, conversations, etc.) that I never would have been able to see without her photos. Not only is she crazy talented, but she's someone you want around you that day. The way she works is calm and collected, and she was a huge help to us in many situations. I wish words could do her justice, but in their place, I would strongly suggest meeting with her and seeing for yourself!

Cristina is the best Photographer!

Reviewed on 2/15/2015

If I had to choose one word to describe Cristina G and her photography, it would be impossible as no one word epitomizes her talent. I can come up with some grandiose verbiage that could singlehandedly describe her artistry with fluff but instead I want to share something more... Read More personal with you. Our story. When my husband and I were researching photographers we were looking for someone that could not only capture beautiful moments and art , we wanted to find someone with the skill to capture exact moments all while still gracefully capturing the proper elements of lighting, and color and more. When we came to Cristina we had never had our engagement session photographed, as we at the time didn’t have the money or resources and while the memory was beautiful and played in our minds forever, we did wish that we could have captured the moment in print. Our meeting with Cristina felt nothing like an meeting it felt like I was hanging out with a charismatic and loving friend who wanted to hear about our love story. She so thoughtfully gave us her expertise and wisdom into the photography world and as well offered to re-capture our engagement session included with the wedding photography. She worked laboriously on the details for the shoot from re-creating the scenery in our backyard where my husband proposed, to adding her own flare and vision. She even brought champagne glasses that were made in my home country-The Czech Republic. She drove all the way out to our house (Somewhere between 45-55 miles and sitting in massive traffic), worked magnificently and diligently all while being eaten by mosquitos (We live in a forest where the mosquitos thrive). Nonetheless never once did she complain all while re-creating the beautiful masterpiece that we can now look back on. Then next came our wedding. There was so much stress and chaos that took place and she handled everything like a true professional all while capturing everything we wanted. From creative shots, memorable shots, the element of rustic, utilizing the suns beautiful rays and as well finding those rare and unforgettable moments of tears, laughter and joy ,Cristina got it all. In a word Cristina G is an angel. She was more than just my photographer she became a friend that helped me find a makeup artist on several occasions, and gave advice on numerous occasions of how to sort out major wedding details and plans. Cristina I am forever grateful for what you have done for my husband and I. I am so blessed to have had you as our photographer and every time I gaze at all the beautiful pictures you took from our engagement session to our wedding- know that I have only smiles and tears of gratitude and love for you. Thank you again!

Cristina G Photography is amazing!

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Kristina J

My husband and I had the privilege of working with Cristina G Photography for our engagement session and wedding day. We highly recommend Cristina and Konstantin! In fact, we LOVE them! While we believe Cristina's work speaks for itself, we want to ensure that everyone knows... Read More how incredibly wonderful she is. Our photos are SPECTACULAR! We were blown away by the beauty of her work. Cristina is a true artist that captures the purity and character of each of her clients and you can tell she truly loves what she does. Cristina is incredibly fun to work with too! My husband was not crazy about taking engagement photos. Afterwards, he admitted that he had a great time. It is obvious in our photos! Cristina is responsive, attentive and accommodating. I changed our “getting ready” location shortly before our wedding. The change required Cristina to travel outside of the city. She said it was not a problem and showed up early the day of our wedding. Cristina is also very timely. We could not believe how quickly she had our photos and album ready! We also want to give Konstantin the love he deserves because he was wonderful to work with as well! They make a great team and we had a blast working with them! Cristina and Konstantin, thank you for capturing our special day and for giving us the most beautiful memories that will certainly last forever!

Best of the Best!

Reviewed on 1/17/2015 Sarah s

Cristina captured our October 2014 wedding perfectly. She delivered everything you could want from wedding photos, beautiful portraits, timeless family photos, and great candids. My favorite thing about her images is that they truly captured our wedding in a way that reflected... Read More us and the style of our wedding. She is great with lighting if you have a challenging venue and is easygoing, creative, and fun to work with. Her associates are also wonderful. We had the pleasure of also having Konstantin photograph our wedding. Personally I felt choosing a wedding photographer was one of the most difficult and overwhelming parts of wedding planning. What sold me on Cristina G photography is that she has a passion and talent for capturing weddings and a vast portfolio of breathtaking photos to prove it!

My pictures were amazing!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Kelly P

While I am so happy with every vendor my husband and I used for our wedding, I am so thankful that I came across Cristina G as our photogrpaher. From the beginning, she was professional, promt, and kind. Her photographs speak for themselves...if you don't believe me, check out... Read More her blog/website. She made both my and my husband feel at ease in front of the camera (which is not a place either of us love to be), and the pictures turned out amazing. I cannot say enough good things about Cristina, her team, and their photography! For sure the best in Chicago!

Love Our Beautiful Photos!

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Jorie G

Cristina was amazing and easy to work with and provided us with the most beautiful memories of our wedding day. Her prices were very reasonable and her pictures were both traditionally beautiful with an artistic touch that makes them so unique. She listened to our ideas and... Read More provided us with great professional insight and direction. Her and her partner that night, Constantine, did such a great job blending in with the party that I hardly noticed them there yet, they were able to capture every little moment through out the night! I would recommend Cristina G Photography to anyone!

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/22/2014 Lisa J

We used Cristina G for our wedding and could not be happier. Throughout the planning process, I felt like she was always there for us. Any questions, concerns, or suggestions we had, she made herself available to help and provide guidance. We just receieved our photos from... Read More Cristina, and, they not only arrived earlier than she suggested, but they were above and beyond in quality. She captured the day perfectly. We are so glad she was a part of our day, and I would recommend her to any and every soon to be bride/groom.

Cristina G is amazing. Get her if you can!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Aileen H

Choosing a photographer was the most difficult decision throughout all of our wedding planning. There are so many great photographers in Chicago, but it's almost impossible to know what to look for, what really matters, and what the experience will be like on the big day. This... Read More is where Christina starts. In our first meeting, Christina began by helping us imagine what the wedding day would be like. She helped us think through the sequencing of events and made sure we understood just how quickly the day would progress. She gave us confidence that she would make our priorities her priorities. Then we talked about her work. We were initially drawn to her because she always seemed to capture one epic "wow" picture at all of the weddings in her portfolio. She explained that getting the "wow" shot was what she loved most about her job, and that she works hard to lift wedding photography to the level of art. We really wanted to make time for a "wow" shot but were worried that the all requisite family photos would take too long. She said not to worry, that she could make it all happen. She also said that on the day of our wedding she would be like a ninja; that if she was doing everything right we almost wouldn't be aware of her working. But she also said that it was important that we had a chance to get to know her and her approach. The engagement session was the perfect opportunity to do just that. Cristina is so sweet, easygoing and professional that the engagement session flew by. She made having our pictures taken along the busy Chicago Riverfront feel relaxed and fun. We got some amazing shots and felt better than ever about Cristina. On the day of the wedding Cristina and her assistant were awesome. They got pictures of everything, from the bridal suite, to the groomsmen tuxing up and playing pool, to the first look and bridal party, and of course the ceremony and reception. She was always relaxed, efficient, fun and professional. She was like a ninja! But wedding guests that were able to spot her remarked later on just how impressive she was. My wife (wow, it's so fun to say wife!) put so much effort into every beautiful wedding detail, and we struggled to stay in the moment and take it all in while it was happening. Afterwards, we were so excited to see what Christina had captured. She surprised us by releasing a sneak preview of our photos on her blog, with a beautiful narrative of the day. We were blown away. Not only did she capture every beautiful detail, she shocked us with several of those epic "wow" images. We couldn't believe it. Our friends and family, and even those who weren't able to be at the wedding, were amazed. The most common comment was, "Your wedding should be in a magazine." Christina's work really made us feel like it was true. From start to finish and even weeks after it was all over, Christina made us feel like special, VIP clients. She is definitely a team player, and partnered perfectly with our entire vendor team. She is awesome. Choosing a good photographer is so important. Get her if you can.

Cristina G Photography is awesome!

Reviewed on 10/04/2014

I'm so glad that Cristina G Photography was recommended to us for our wedding! Just looking at photos from previous weddings in her online galleries made me trust that the photographs of my wedding would be beautiful. Even though my husband and I live out of town, we were able... Read More to have phone meetings with Cristina to discuss our wedding, and she was so friendly and helpful from the start. On the day of our wedding Cristina and her assistant were great! She was such a nice person to have with us while we were getting ready. Because we had some issues with rain that day, we changed around the schedule and decided to have the bride and groom first look pictures done before the ceremony and Cristina was very accommodating and helpful while we were trying to decide what to do. We love all the picture that were taken during the day, and we didn't even notice that they were taking pictures of us during the ceremony. There was such a nice mixture of posed and candid photographs, which was exactly what we wanted. It was great when we got the pictures back because it helped us remember the little moments from the day that might have been forgotten otherwise. After looking at some of the albums that Cristina put together, we decided to order one as well. She has put together such a beautiful collection of photos from the day, I can't wait to see the finished product! Overall, Cristina was such a wonderful, professional, and genuinely nice person to have with us on our wedding day, and we are so grateful that she was able to capture so many special moments!

"Stunning"

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Robert V

There are moments in our lives that truly deserve to be captured in photography; these are those times that you will cherish forever; and, these are the moments that when you look back on them, you'll be overjoyed that you chose Cristina. Cristina selected a beautiful... Read More location in Chicago for our pictures. Today, I look at the photographs and I am awestruck with so many aspects of her art. For example, the angle of the photography; the lighting; beautiful aspects of the Chicago scenery; and most of all, each photograph captures the natural, warm, and loving connection that my husband and I share. Before our wedding, I had seen Cristina’s work and instantaneously fell in love with it. As I looked through her portfolio at that moment in time, I remember thinking how I adored all of her work, whether it was photography during the daytime or the evening, it was all so very exceptional. And today, as I look through her photographs of us, I can’t help but be reminded of my feeling when I first saw her work – It is professional. Art. Memory capturing. Simply, stunning. Thank you so much, Cristina. We will always cherish these photographs!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Lindsay S

Cristina G and co were absolutely amazing during our wedding! Cristina is very down to earth and flexible. When we were late for engagement photos (oops) she immediately jumped into action and made the best of the situation (and using the quickly fading sunlight). She's great at... Read More guiding you into the poses and positions that will make for the best pictures and clearly knows what she is doing. She is very professional but also has fun with it and clearly enjoys her work. During our wedding, she setup beautiful pictures around the city and helped me pick the best spots for gorgeous pictures. During our trolley ride around the city, she went out of her way to help me pick me up my dress and rearrange it in new photo spots for stunning photos. Little things like this showed she was willing to go above and beyond for her clients and I really appreciated the help! During our wedding I barely noticed she and her partner were there. They are very good at capturing candid moments and different views of the important "wedding" moments. I would highly recommend Cristina and her team to anyone.

simply stunning photography!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Jennifer N

We were blown away by Cristina G’s talent, creativity, attention to detail, and passion. We were so happy that Cristina and Konstantin captured our wedding day. Cristina has a wonderful balance of traditional, emotional, and romance that show beautifully throughout our photos.... Read More Working with Cristina G was a perfect match for us and she has given us the most beautiful photographs to remember our wedding day! I can still recall the excitement of getting Cristina’s message about our photos being ready after the wedding. The fact that she is so excited for us and so sweet makes the experience even more fun and special. Cristina always responded promptly to my emails and questions. She went out of her way and offered to meet us last minute to scope out first look locations when we had a hard time deciding. She offered good suggestions and I appreciated her honesty. Her attention to detail is incredible – she reminded me about a few things and I appreciated her taking the extra step to provide the best service to us. Our family and friends are still raving about Cristina G’s beautiful work. We’ve been told that we have “the best wedding photos” they have ever seen! We cannot say enough wonderful things about Cristina and we look forward to the next time we will need professional photos taken – we will definitely be calling Cristina!

Fabulous Work!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Caroline W

Cristina G and Konstantin are extremely talented and professional. Loved working with both of them-- they captured our wedding day perfectly; the photos are amazing!

Magical Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 9/23/2014

My husband and I were tasked with planning our wedding in Glenview, IL from Toronto where we live. I first came across Cristina and her team when searching online for local photographers, and immediately fell in love with her dreamy wedding shots! Angelo and I first met-up... Read More with Cristina for our engagement shoot down town Chicago in May. Her Nighttime Lovers photos are captivating and I had to have some of my own! My husband isn't used to getting his photos taken but being the pro that she is, Cristina encouraged and posed him until he relaxed and started having fun with the shoot. The results couldn't have been better! Fast forward to our wedding. Cristina called me about a month prior to the wedding to discuss logistics, ideas for photos, and basically my entire wedding. She filled me in on tons of details I hadn't even thought about! She asked about my dress, the decor, the atmosphere were hoping to capture and more. It is through her knowledge of the small details of our wedding that she was able to capture exactly the type of photos we hoped for. Our photos are magical! I can honestly say that choosing Cristina as our wedding photographer was the best decision we made. She could have made us look good in paper bags!

AMAZING wedding photography!

Reviewed on 8/23/2014 Jessica K

Cristina G is the best wedding photographer in Chicago!! When I began my photographer search, she was highly recommended to me by several friends. I looked at some photographers' portfolios online before booking, but Cristina G was BY FAR the best I saw. She has a gift for... Read More telling a romantic story of each wedding she captures, and she is amazingly talented with lighting and angles. She will photograph anywhere you request, but she knows Chicago really well and can make efficient use of time at the very best and busiest locations in the city. When I first met with Cristina, I knew she was exactly what I was looking for. She was sweet, enthusiastic, and organized. She demonstrated experience and professionalism, and every photo she showed me was gorgeous. She took her time with me discussing the types of photos I wanted, locations, and timing. She was also available anytime I needed anything she was willing to meet or discuss things through email or on the phone. Cristina and Constantine made my wedding day a dream come true. They were efficient and fun to work with. They didn't waste any time getting started, and they made the most of every moment throughout the day. They adapted to each situation and found several photo opportunities that had not been planned or discussed. They strived for perfection, and they were very thoughtful about capturing the right light and angle for each photo. I loved how Cristina "took charge" so that I could relax and enjoy the day. I was able to put my full trust in Cristina and Constantine because they were so prepared and comfortable throughout the day. I LOVE Cristina G and I am so happy that I had her as my wedding photographer! My experience with Cristina was amazing and I know my pictures will be gorgeous. I HIGHLY recommend booking her for your wedding.

Nothing But the Best

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Melissa S

I can't say enough good things about Cristina and her team. We used her for our engagement photos and our wedding. I was blown away by both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. I could not be happier with all the moments she captured so perfectly. Photography was the... Read More one thing that I wanted the best of for our wedding and we certainly got that. Cristina is so easy to work with, she is great with direction and settles for nothing but the best. She went above and beyond for us on our wedding day, even doing my bustle after we got caught in a down pour outside. She will not let you down! For not being a very photogenic person, our photos look beautiful and I cannot stop looking at them! If you are looking for a photographer, Cristina and her team are the best in Chicago.

Cristina G - The Photographer That Goes Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 7/04/2014 Megan G

My husband and I used Cristina G to photograph our engagement photos and wedding. We had the best experience and we would absolutely recommend Cristina G. She was extremely easy to work with, attentive, and created amazing photos. An amazing photographer was a high priority... Read More for us because photos are one of the few things that can capture the day. Also, I was advised my my married friends to find a great photographer because they were disappointed that they had no good photos from their wedding. If they could do it again, they would have chosen a different photographer. We read Cristina G's amazing reviews, and were blown away with her when we initially met her. You can tell that she loves what she does. It was a no-brainer for us that we found our photographer. Throughout the year leading up to the wedding, I would send Cristina emails and she would respond right away. Not all of my vendors were this attentive. Cristina even attended our walk through at our venue with our caterer. We walked the entire grounds of the venue with Cristina and talked about where we would do photos and when. Also, Cristina provided ideas that we had not even thought about. It was beyond helpful! The day of the wedding, Cristina kept us on schedule, chose amazing photo locations before we left for the wedding venue (while making sure I didn't run into my now husband as we did not do a first-see), and made sure that we got all the photos that we wanted. I don't want to leave out Konstantin, who was also our photographer. Konstantin was equally as amazing! I am so happy that Cristina G was our photographer! One of our best decisions for our wedding!