Stillwater, MN (612) 597-5147

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Ali K

I LOVED working with Cristina for my bridal hair and makeup! I struggled for a long time to "click" with a beauty vendor, but when I met Cristina we did just that. It was really important to me that I felt/looked like MYSELF on my wedding day (only better!), and Cristina did... Read More just that. She listened to my preferences on my hair and makeup, balanced with the expertise of an experienced artist. The finished product felt light, natural and very bridal. Both stayed put SUPER well through my wedding day - plus Cristina gives you a FULL SIZE lipstick for touch ups :) I woke up the next day to day 2 hair/makeup that STILL looked perfect. My bridesmaids, mom and mother-in-law looked beautiful as well!!! I couldn't have been happier with Cristina's work! Beyond that - Cristina is SUPER responsive to text or email, making planning a breeze. She is kind, caring and made the getting ready process FUN!!! Would highly recommend Cristina to other brides!!!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Priscilla B

I could write for hours about how amazing my experience was having Cristina do my makeup for my wedding day!! She is a very talented woman with such a kind, sweet disposition. She immediately made me feel important from the day I spoke to her. Cristina came highly recommended... Read More from a friend of mine who had Cristina do her makeup for her wedding earlier this year. And as predicted, she did not disappoint! During the trial, Cristina made me feel at ease and also in control. She asked a lot of questions to make sure she understood what I was looking for in my wedding makeup. Her in-home studio is so pretty and so inviting!! The day of, she arrived early and began on one of my bridesmaid first. My bridesmaid never wears makeup and was very nervous. Cristina did a great job asking her questions to see what would make her feel most comfortable. She looked AMAZING!!! As far as my make-up, I LOVED it!!! It was exactly what I was looking for and lasted through the whole entire night! I got so many compliments! I would highly recommend Cristina to anyone looking for amazing make-up for your special occasion!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Megan J

I absolutely LOVED working with Cristina for my wedding! She was so kind and creative and just blew me away with her talent (and personality - she's so fun to work with!). Everyone in my wedding party looked amazing and I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life. We had a... Read More Gatsby-inspired wedding, and she totally nailed it and knew exactly how to make my vision happen. I highly recommend her - she is the best in the business!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017

Cristina was so amazing to work with. I loved everything she did for me and my bridesmaids. She was incredibly professional and down to earth. She makes you feel really comfortable from the moment you meet with her. My hairstyle was so beautiful and she worked with my florist to... Read More incorporate the hair piece she designed. Cristina rocks!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Taylor M

She was amazing and listened to everything I wanted for both my small wedding and large reception. She did two different looks and executed them both perfectly.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Catie Z

I had a vision for how I wanted my hair & makeup to be on my wedding day & Cristina made it a reality!! I couldn’t be happier with it all, it was perfect! She is extremely talented & wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Amanda L

Cristina is amazing! She is extremely talented at what she does, and makes sure that each person she works with feels comfortable and beautiful with their look! My sister used her for her wedding, and I knew then that there was no one else I'd use for my own. And she is an... Read More absolute sweetheart-can't say enough good things about her and her work and would recommend her to anyone who wants to feel beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Lauren A

Cristina was a dream to work with. She was my favorite vendor - not only is she an amazing make-up artist and hair stylist, she is a wonderful person. At my make-up trial she never made me feel rushed. Cristina took over an hour to do all of my makeup exactly how I wanted, made... Read More changes until it was even better than the pictures I showed her, and took photos, so on the wedding day she knew exactly how to do my makeup. It was a similarly wonderful experience at my hair trial. (I had a terrible hair trial somewhere else first, so I can definitely tell you this is the experience you want!) Besides me there were 4 bridesmaids and 2 moms, so she brought 2 assistants (one did only hair and one did only makeup) to help get us all looking radiant without waking up before the sun. They were wonderful too. Cristina takes great pride in her work and since she does her trials out of her house (cute room with lots of windows), she came to our wedding location to get us all done up. It was awesome! If Cristina is available on your wedding date, book her now!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Lindsey K

My wedding was 9/9/17. Cristina did an amazing job on my makeup as well as my bridesmaids and mother/mother-in-laws makeup!! Everyone looked amazing!! Our makeup lasted all day and I felt like a princess. Not only is she great at what she does, she is a wonderful human being and... Read More can really get along with anyone! She's quick to responding to questions and just really fun to be around and does a great job of keeping things relaxed. She is also very flexible!! I would recommend her for makeup for any occasion in a heartbeat! -Lindsey S.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Teresa L

Cristina did an AMAZING job on my bridesmaids' and my hair & makeup! She was great to work with and always quick to respond to my messages. I had showed her a picture of the hairstyle I liked on Pinterest and she made my hair look even better than the picture!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Gwen S

I LOVED having Cristina for my wedding hair (for myself and bridal party), not only because she’s amazing at what she does but because she was so great to get to know and have around me. Cristina was so much fun and so excited for me, leading up to the big day and most... Read More importantly on that morning. She’s this beautiful, smiling face that’s ready to perform and create absolute perfection. So, so nice having my whole team come to me, in our hotel to get ready, everything was so relaxed. My maid of honor kept saying how in awe she was of the amount of hair these ladies could crank out and each one was even more beautiful than the last! Everyone’s hair looked amazing and lasted all day and night, on a pretty hot day. So thrilled with how everything turned out. Cristina has a great eye for design and aesthetic and can truly work with any hair type. Thank you for making me feel so beautiful! Cristina is a pro and is the absolute best!!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Christina B

I loved working with Cristina! She did both my hair and make-up on my wedding day, and I was very pleased with the way everything turned out. I couldn't believe what a beautiful job she did at my preview appointment, and she perfectly recreated that look (but even better) on my... Read More wedding day. From the preview appointment to the day-of, Cristina was incredibly communicative, kind, and easy to work with. She's so sweet and easy to talk to—you instantly feel like a close friend. She's exactly the energy you want on your wedding day, and she will go the extra mile to make sure you look your best and feel beautiful. Thank you for everything, Cristina!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Katie M

Cristina went over the top with helping me look beautiful on my special day! Not only does she do amazing work but her sweet, funny, outgoing personality makes your experience as a bride relaxing, enjoyable, and fun! I'd recommend Cristina for anyone who is looking for beauty... Read More needs you may have!