Cross Creek Ranch

Dover, FL

Classic, Rustic, Elegance

Your wedding wishes come true in the natural charm of this acclaimed Florida outdoor venue. Two unique settings offer picturesque surroundings, enhanced by imaginative touches in vintage details to reflect your personal taste. From an intimate ceremony to an elegant extravaganza, each complete wedding package is designed especially for you. Our wedding planners and event professionals focus on every wedding detail from beginning to end, bringing your vision to life. Enjoy your wedding as a guest of honor, blissfully pampered and without a care.

• Outdoor - Covered

Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Garden

12950 E Wheeler Rd, Dover, FL (813) 651-0934
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Michelle C

We were married yesterday at Cross Creek Ranch in the stable. From the second we went to Cross Creek Ranch for a tour, we were blown away. The grounds are breathtaking, the staff doesn't miss a beat and they really make dreams come true. We were fortunate to have Bonnie (owner)... Read More as our designer. She made all my Pinterest boards come to life. They have a huge variety of decorations, linens, and options that you can create a wedding that's perfect for you. You'll often hear about how exhausting wedding planning is. There are so many vendors and tiny details involved, it can easily become a full time job. Cross Creek Ranch makes wedding planning a breeze. All you have to focus on is inviting guests, finding a dream worthy dress and showing up! There was not one single point during our 13 month long process that I was stressed or worried about what I needed to do. My friends and family couldn't believe it! Our day was beyond perfect. The second I stepped on the grounds, they treated my wedding party as if we were the Queen of England. The staff are so kind and full of love. We started with a tour of the stable and grounds to make sure everything was just how we wanted. From that point, we enjoyed our beautiful wedding day without having to worry about timing or what to do next. Throughout the night, guests repeatedly came up to us to tell us this is the best wedding they've ever been to (obvious I think that, but I'm a little biased!). They couldn't believe how smooth everything was, how friendly all the staff were and how beautiful the chapel and stable were. I could go on for days about how Cross Creek Ranch made our dreams come true. This was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

2017-02-15T08:14:53 Response from the vendor

Michelle, we cannot thank you enough for writing such a fantastic review! How wonderful it is to hear that during the planning you were not stressed or worried - that is exactly what we want for our couples... a stress free and fun experience. Your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/23/2016

Cross Creek Ranch created the wedding of our dreams for us! From day 1, the ladies that work there were nothing but kind, friendly and helpful to us. I really can’t praise them enough, because not only is the location gorgeous, but the service they provide is simply amazing. In... Read More my case, this really made the difference because I was planning my wedding from Germany and the entire time they were extremely flexible and patient with me, with made the entire process a lot easier. Furthermore, the whole team will make sure that on the actual day of the wedding you are stress-free and able to enjoy yourself because they take care of everything and ensure everything runs smoothly. To the CCR team we say THANK YOU, we had a beautiful wedding and we owe most of it to you!

2016-05-20T15:14:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for leaving us a review! We are incredibly happy that you trusted in us to execute your dream wedding. Knowing that the planning process was stree-free for you truly pleases us. Be sure to visit whenever you are in the states!

Best Day Ever!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Kathryn S

Cross Creek Ranch has a flat-out fee system for the amount of guests that you want, up to 150 people. It includes a food budget, cake budget, flower budget, the DJ, all set-up and break-down, someone to design everything to your specifications, tables, chairs, linens, and free... Read More range of their extensive decorations. Of course if you choose you can go over their allotted budgets for specific things- we went over a little bit on the cake budget because we had desserts as our wedding favors, and we went over a little on the flower budget as well. The also provide a bartender, and you bring in your own alcohol (a money saver, for sure). Cross Creek Ranch makes it so easy, and they remove SO much stress from the wedding planning process! All of the vendors they use are absolutely outstanding, and I can find literally nothing about any of them to criticize. Everyone is nice, helpful, and genuinely excited for you. They go over every single thing with you in great detail, so that the day of your wedding when you're in an absolute adrenaline-and-excitement fueled state, they have everything ready and done and there's nothing for you to worry about except whether or not your groom will be able to figure out how to tie his bowtie correctly (he did). They are there with you when you arrive, even assigning a coordinator to carry the train of your dress around for pictures, so that your bridesmaids have their hands free to carry your wine for you. They take you to the best picture spots, help arrange your dress just so, and corral your groomsmen into doing funny pictures for you, all the while having bug spray ready and snacks and a super-powerful AC unit that can blow up under the 12 layers of tulle you have on to help cool you off. They know how to gently nudge your wedding party in the right direction, how to distract your Instagram-happy cousins so that you can take your sweetheart pictures in peace, and they’re willing to throw themselves into ridiculous situations so that you can get that perfect “veil floating in the wind” picture you’ve seen on Pintrest and are desperate to re-create. Every single staff member there is personable, lively, and help your family and friends to have a great time! They make you feel so special and wonderful and they help make sure that everybody else does the same. I absolutely and passionately recommend Cross Creek Ranch for anyone looking for an outdoor venue. They will do every single thing in their power to make sure you have the wedding you want, and will look back on for the rest of your life and be grateful for!

2016-05-20T14:42:10 Response from the vendor

Kathryn - thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review. We are so thankful we could serve you and Rob during such a special time - it was a true pleasure. The vendors we work with have a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Ashly H

My Husband and I were absolutely blown away by how Cross Creek Ranch makes everything so special and so simple for the bride and groom. We have been planning our wedding with them for a year and a half and were able to make payments towards our wedding each month. We could not... Read More have asked for a more friendlier staff that helped us along the way. My wedding coordinator, Becky and her assistant Robin were so calm and got me where I needed to be on time for my wedding events. I highly recommend Cross Creek Ranch to anyone and everyone! They know what they are doing!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Lauren M

Cross Creek Ranch was the best choice we could have made for our wedding. Every single person we worked with was amazing. They gave us more than we could have ever asked for. I had so many of our guests tell me it was the most beautiful wedding they've been to, which was 100%... Read More because of the staff at Cross Creek. They made the whole planning process so easy and fun, especially planning it from across the country. Can't say enough great things about this group. If you are looking for a place that takes what's in your head (or Pinterest board) and brings it to life then this is the place for you :)

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Lynn M

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this venue! The location is absolutely breathtaking, their staff is INCREDIBLE, the value is unparalleled and the attention to detail is flawless. They truly gave us the wedding of our dreams and delivered our vision even better than we... Read More ever could've imagined. The whole process was so easy and enjoyable- what a wedding planning process should be!!! We were blessed to have Bonnie as our designer and she is a design genius! Nancy was our lead coordinator and we absolutely LOVED her! We miss her so much now that the wedding is over. Everyone at Cross Creek is so sweet and caring and make you feel so special. Please please please do yourself a favor and look no further- this is your venue!

2017-04-14T09:44:58 Response from the vendor

Lynn, we cannot say enough wonderful things about YOU -- and how thankful we are for you writing this review! Working with you brought us much joy and your wedding day was gorgeous, as were you! Bonnie, the owner of Cross Creek Ranch, is definitely... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Britt P

I am so grateful that my husband and I chose to celebrate our wedding day at Cross Creek Ranch. From the moment I arrived on the property for my first tour, I fell in love. The rustic elegance of Cross Creek is complemented by the beautiful landscaping, gorgeous chapel, and... Read More reception space. My wedding was a day that I wanted to be a stress-free as possible. The staff at CCR made my husband and I feel like I was the most important people. We are so grateful to Alta, Jessica, Jean, Nancy,Margo, Kelly, Mina, Jeff, Quinton and all of the staff that was behind the scenes creating our dream wedding! You made our dreams come true!

2017-04-14T09:49:00 Response from the vendor

Brittany - we are so grateful you chose Cross Creek Ranch too! Everything about your wedding (including you!) was gorgeous!!! It was so much fun planning with you and Andrew. We wish you two a wonderful marriage! Thank you for taking the time to write... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Saida C

Overall we had a very good experience with Cross Creek Ranch. The venue looked amazing on the wedding day. The caterers, vendors and staff that work with or Cross Creek Ranch were top-knotch. My husband and I were trying to plan the wedding from abroad and the staff worked very... Read More hard to make this as easy and painless as possible for us, despite the distance. The only two complaints (one minor and one more serious) I had were 1) (minor) In terms of design, it wasn't as easy to customize what we had in mind. However, we were always able to work something out that we were both satisfied with. 2) This was a bit more major and the reason for 4 stars and not 5, is that on the wedding my mother made arrangements for surprise visitors that she had okayed with the venue before hand. The person that helped her organize the surprise was not allowed to come into the reception area because of how she was dressed. Having learned about this after the fact, I am very embarrassed that they were kept away and have apologized. I would have been very happy for them to join the festivities, however briefly. Other than that, I do recommend the venue, but perhaps talk to your day-of coordinator and to let them know if any surprises like that were to occur.

2017-02-28T07:51:45 Response from the vendor

Saida - Thank you for your feedback and we want you to know that we read every review in order to improve our services. This is the first time we have heard about your concerns and have reached out to you for more information​. Please... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Colleen G

If I could give this venue 10 stars I would. The fact that it is all inclusive makes the life of a bride so much easier. Planning a wedding .. you have a vision and normally his vision is spread out within your Pinterest over a million and one pictures. Well gues what, CCR... Read More literally makes your Pinterest wedding come true. The design team weeds through your Pinterest page and on design day they already have put together the feel they got from your page.. how insane is that!? My design meeting took all of an hour and we were done and the entire wedding venue was planned and to see how beautiful it was on my wedding day and it only taking one hour to go through almost brought me to tears! The ladies at cross creek are incredible people and just such awesome genuine souls to work with. My wedding day was better than I could've ever imagined because of their help and understanding my vision from the start! I wish I could post some photos to show you how incredible the venue looked!! 100% happy with my choice and if I had to do it again you bet I'd choose CCR!

2016-12-07T09:17:55 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you for this great 5 star review! Pinterest is our best friend when it comes to grasping our couples' visions - just like yours. :) We are overwhelmed with gratitude that you chose us as your wedding venue. It was such a joyful,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Mandi B

Cross Creek Ranch and their staff blew my expectations out of the water. My wedding day was more than I ever thought it could be. Nancy kept everything on time and perfect for us while the rest of the staff kept our guests happy. The decor was exquisite and like a fairy tale. I... Read More had so many people come up to me and tell me this was the best wedding they had ever been to. I would recommend Cross Creek 10 times over. We could not have been happier with everything.

2016-11-16T07:42:35 Response from the vendor

Amanda, we could not thank you enough for leaving us this awesome review! Nancy, Director of Weddings, has been serving our couples for over 10 years and she certainly puts our couples first (along with the rest of the CCR Staff)! We love to hear... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Jason G

There are not enough wonderful things I can say about the team at CCR! From start to finish, we had a fantastic experience. I can't imagine having had our wedding anywhere else! Jean was our designer. What an inspiration! She really nailed our vision to the T! Becky was our... Read More coordinator for the ceremony. If you can manage to get her, you can't possibly be in better hands! She is very structured in her approach, which is exactly what you need to have a stress-free wedding day. She handled every detail. We literally spent the entire wedding day enjoying one another and our guests, not once having a worry outside of that. We knew we were in such capable hands with the team at CCR and are so grateful for a day we will always remember. As an additional aside, we are a same-sex couple. We worried that our wedding would be stressful because of that. Sadly, we had been turned down by other venues and vendors that we talked to. All of that was before we ever stumbled upon CCR. Once we toured with them, we stopped looking anywhere else. They made us so comfortable and the venue was so perfect that we didn't need to look elsewhere!

2016-11-10T11:15:38 Response from the vendor

Jason and Phil, we are SO happy that you found us and chose us as your wedding venue!! We couldn't have been more happy to work with you both. Hearing of your great experience with us and team members, Jean and Becky, thrills us. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Kelly M

Cross creek ranch made my perfect Pinterest wedding dream a reality. Every detail was beautiful. From the minute we booked till the sparkler exit, they made the wedding planning experience easy! Everyone was so easy to work with and worked so hard to make it the exact way we... Read More visioned- despite having a hurricane come the same weekend. It truly was an amazing night and I owe it all to the whole staff at cross creek! It was perfect. :)

2016-10-18T08:30:00 Response from the vendor

Kelly, it is wonderful to know that you had a great experience and loved every detail of your wedding, despite the impending Hurricane Matthew. You and Rob are a beautiful, one-of-a-kind couple, we truly loved getting to know you both. You are incredibly sweet and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Shawna B

We were the first wedding of the season, but we wouldn't have even known if they hadn't told us. Everything was set up perfectly and all of the staff were in top form. The whole space was beautifully decorated and everyone was doing a great job of making sure everything ran... Read More smoothly and we had any support we needed. One of our favorite aspects was how they helped suggest and coordinate with vendors to make sure every part of the event came together with the only effort from us being choosing the specific vendors, and the details of the meal, flowers, cake, etc. Leading up to the wedding CCR made sure the planning process was as painless as possible. Over a couple of design meetings they showed a great understanding and interest in our views for the style of our wedding while adeptly helping us fill in the many blanks in detail that we had not planned. In short, we brought them a vague description and overall theme, some colors, and a pinterest full of scattered ideas and they returned that in the first design meeting with what felt almost like mind reading in how well it fit the feel we were looking for. After nailing down the details and refining it over a few more meetings, the end result was breath-taking and certainly better than we could have ever conceived on our own. On the actual day, each of us (both the bride and the groom) had our own dedicated staff member making sure that everything went smoothly; ensuring we had anything we needed and that we were where we needed to be and when. Staff running the bar and food service were friendly and professional and did their jobs admirably. We fell in love with this venue the moment we laid eyes on it and we haven't regretted it for a single second.

2016-10-17T14:51:25 Response from the vendor

Shawna, thank you SO much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. We were happy to have such a sweet couple like you and Steven to start off our season!!! We take pride in providing top-notch service to our couples and their families... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Meghan D

My wedding was all I could imagine and so much more! Tamara and her team were absolutely amazing! It's a real life version of The Wedding Planner! Whatever you need they make happen without any hesitation! I can't thank them enough! It was a dream come true! They make that dream... Read More wedding from your childhood come to life!

2016-10-15T07:34:15 Response from the vendor

Meghan! You and Matt are the greatest! We are so thankful we had the pleasure to meet you both and your families. Thank you for trusting in us to make your childhood dream wedding come to life! :)

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jessica R

Cross Creek Ranch is amazing!!! They make every minute of wedding planning enjoyable! We were VERY pleased with their service and attention to detail. The staff is great, the owners are great, and the venue itself is GREAT!!!!! Our guests are still raving about how beautiful... Read More everything looked. Thank you CCR for making our wedding day and experience seamless and one we will never forget!

2016-10-12T10:26:38 Response from the vendor

YOU are the amazing one! Thank you for the wonderful 5-star review! We are thrilled to know you are pleased with how everything went. Thank you for choosing us as your wedding venue! Keep in touch. :)

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Adriana R

Such an amazing place! i couldn't have chosen a better venue to have the wedding quite literally out of my dreams! The ENITRE staff is super sweet, SUPER well organized and professional! They had everything in control. I know that my guest as well as my bubby & I will never... Read More forget Cross Creek Ranch and all its beauty!

2016-06-03T17:20:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Adriana! It was our greatest pleasure and an absolute joy to serve you and Michael during such a special time in your lives! Thank you for trusting in us to execute your dream wedding. Please never forget us, keep in touch and visit... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Amy H

The staff at Cross Creek Ranch went above and beyond to make my wedding day nothing less than perfect! It even rained right before my ceremony and they handles it seamlessly, escorting guests to the chapel with umbrellas and helping me carry my gown so it wouldn't drag in the... Read More mud. They had everything planned exactly how I imagined it, and I was only able to meet with the venue one time in person as I was an out of town bride. The staff made my family, wedding party and I feel like royalty and I am so thankful that I had this amazing team working with me on my wedding day!

2016-05-20T14:34:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking a few minutes to leave us a review! A little rain will never stop us from delivering the absolute best for our couples. :) We are very happy to hear that you and your loved ones had such a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Kelly G

A dream wedding come true! From day one everyone was so helpful and made us feel like our special day was important to them. The day of our wedding was so organized and beautiful, they thought of every little detail and took care of everything. If you're looking for a stress... Read More free, personalized, beautiful wedding venue, this is it!

2016-05-20T14:40:01 Response from the vendor

Kelly, you and Alex were such a pleasure to work with! A stress free experience for our couples is one of our top priorities and hearing that we succeeded is always wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to review us. Most importantly, thank YOU... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Daniel G

Awesome venue! They decorated exactly how we wanted and did all the work for us. We had zero stress on our wedding day and everything went exactly as planned, thanks to their day-of coordination team. Pick this place!!!

2016-05-20T14:58:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Daniel, for taking the time to review us! We enjoyed working with you and Alexandria during such a special time. We hope you two are doing well!

Cross Creek Ranch

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Christina G

My husband and I can't say enough great things about Cross Creek Ranch! Not only is the venue itself absolutely breathtaking but the staff are incredible! They go far above and beyond what you could ever expect and they truly are passionate about what they do. We both live and... Read More work out of state and there is no way we could have pulled off a wedding of this quality if it weren't for them. Every single detail was attended to, even the details we failed to remember. They took away every ounce of stress and made us feel at ease throughout every step of the planning process. Our wedding was everything we dreamed it would be and more and we owe it to Cross Creek Ranch for turning our vision into a reality! This place runs like a well oiled machine and it's worth every penny! We highly recommend this venue to any couple looking for an outdoor venue!

2016-05-20T14:43:02 Response from the vendor

Christina, thank you for taking the time to leave such sweet words. We are thankful to have had the opportunity to share such a special time with you and Trenton. We strive to make this time stress free and very enjoyable and knowing that we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Todd D

Where do I begin to say how AMAZING the venue and the staff are at Cross Creek Ranch? We can not possibly thank them enough for the most seamless planning experience leading up to an absolutely PERFECT wedding day. It is truly a team effort by everyone at the Ranch, not just one... Read More person helping you plan. There was no less than 10 people there that played a part in the planning. And it is so evident how much they truly care for you personally - this isn't just a business and you're not just another wedding. They take care of everything to ensure the wedding weekend is nothing but exactly what you planned for, imagined, and stress-free. We first visited Sept 17, 2014 and got married October 11, 2015, and that entire year was so easy because they walk you through literally everything. All you have to do is make decisions, they'll do the rest. When the wedding day came, the staff of coordinators(yes, staff, not just one) were amazing, the venue was breath-taking, and everything went perfect just as they promised. Countless guests from our wedding day have told us it was without a doubt the best wedding they've ever attended, and some even said if they did their wedding over again it would be at CCR. I wholeheartedly agree!!!

2016-05-20T14:44:13 Response from the vendor

Wow - thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are truly thankful to have had the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day! You and Maggie are two very sweet and fun individuals, and you both make such a lovely couple.... Read Less Read More

Ahhmazingg all around!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Bryn d

When Sean, the owner, showed us the property we fell in love immediately. We booked that day and began planning what would ultimately be the most unique and personal ceremony and reception ever. Jean was our design coordinator who truly brought our vision to life. Nancy was our... Read More day of coordinator making sure everyone was on task and on time for things. Her attention to detail proved very useful when my 8 year old son became overwhelmed by the heat and needed to exit the chapel. She ensured he was taken care of promptly and able to return quickly. Melissa was my bridal assistant, who went above and beyond when it came to making last second repairs to my dress that Davids Bridal had botched up. Those were three of the most dedicated staff with a love of weddings like no one I had ever met. The entire staff of CCR made our dream wedding happen. Our guests dubbed it Ralph Lauren meets country chic, and a few are even looking to book their own weddings there. The service staff was amazing with everything they did. There aren't enough wonderful adjectives to describe this venue. I became so used to our weekly communications that now I miss them dearly. They all truly felt like part of my family that day. To anyone considering Cross Creek- DO IT!! You won't regret it for a single second. Bryn and James 9/26/15

2016-05-20T15:01:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, especially this generous review! All of us at CCR are delighted to hear that you and James felt like royalty on your wedding day. Nancy, Jean and Melissa are wonderful ladies who... Read Less Read More

Spectacular Venue

Reviewed on 2/05/2015 Claudia C

The venue and staff at Cross Creek Ranch was absolutely amazing. No stress, fabulous staff, and picturesque scenery. We could not have been luckier to find this spectacular property. Thank you again CCR!!!! Claudia & Dave Segal:)

2015-02-05T16:28:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you Claudia and Dave for sharing your experience at Cross Creek Ranch. We greatly appreciate your input.

Our Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Ashley G

Everyone wants to have a perfect wedding day, and because of Cross Creek Ranch we truly got to. It was literally perfect in every way. Even though I knew how the ranch would look on our wedding day, I was still shocked at how stunning it was. The staff cared for us, our... Read More families, and our guests like we were the most important wedding in the world. In fact, we had multiple guests tell us that they wished they could go back and have their weddings at the ranch!! I never had to wonder what time it was or if something needed to be done- it was ALL taken care of and when it was time for something like cake cutting, our wonderful coordinator Mary appeared out of no one to let us know what to do. I cannot say enough good things about this venue...if you are considering an outdoor, beautiful wedding you MUST go out and look at this place! I cannot imagine having had our wedding anywhere else. What a dream day. :)

2015-02-05T16:31:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review Cross Creek Ranch. This is the highest compliment you could have given us.

A real life fairytale

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Lauren G

Words cannot express how perfect our wedding was at Cross Creek Ranch this past weekend! The staff provided us with the utmost attention all throughout the wedding planning process and on our wedding night. Not many brides and grooms actually have the opportunity to completely... Read More relax at their wedding, but my husband and I did not have to worry about a single thing. The vendors that Cross Creek partnered us with were absolutely amazing as well. The food from Hungry Harry's and our baked goods from Alessi and Stacy's Gluten Free Goodies were delicious, the music by Jason was so much fun, the flowers by Alta were gorgeous, and Erick Runyon with Cross Creek Photo Services was the absolute best to work with. Not to mention the wedding coordinator Nancy, and my assistants the day of Diana and Melissa, with help from Becky.. I felt like royalty! Our wedding could not have gone any smoother, and we have Cross Creek to thank for that. I recommend this venue to any couple who wants to have the absolute best wedding memories and to wish they could relive their night over and over.

2014-09-09T12:38:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you again Lauren for your amazing review of Cross Creek Ranch! It truly was a pleasure working with you.