Book Your Wedding with Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront

Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront in Melbourne, Florida, is a luxury hotel that offers couples a oceanfront ceremony site for a romantic beach wedding. The hotel is decorated in a modern nautical theme, with muted brown and blue colors decorating the main areas and guest rooms. Outdoors, the private beach is the main attraction at Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront. The strip of sandy beach can be decorated with an arch or other items for the ceremony. Both indoor and outdoor spaces are available and tenting is an option for outdoor events.

Grand Caribbean ballroom. The Grand Caribbean ballroom is an indoor space for receptions. The 10,000-square-foot space is suitable for up to 350 guests at a seated reception.

Beach ceremonies. A private beach on the Atlantic Ocean is available for outdoor ceremonies. The beach is suitable for up to 350 guests.

The gazebo. The Gazebo is located outdoors on a 6,000-square-foot, paved patio overlooking the beach. This space provides accommodations for up to 350 guests.

Indoor Spaces. A variety of indoor spaces are available for intimate ceremonies of 20 to 120 guests. Couples should contact the Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront to learn more about the available indoor options for intimate ceremonies and receptions.

Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront requires a deposit at the time of the reservation, with additional payments due nine months, six months, four months and 10 days before the event. Interested couples should contact the venue directly. Services, such as officiants, are available for LGBT and multicultural weddings. Several catering packages are available to choose from. A minimum spending amount applies to all weddings.

All catering packages include a choice of entrees, soup, salad and rolls. Tea and coffee service is provided. Cake is available on-site. Outside cakes and catering are allowed and cake-cutting service is provided. All wedding packages include a complimentary champagne toast, centerpieces for guest tables and votive candles for guest tables. Tables, chairs and linens are included with the wedding package.

The Diamond, Platinum and Sapphire wedding packages each include four hours of open bar service. Setup and clean up are included in the site fee. Outside vendors are welcome and lodgings are available on-site. Beach access, a gym and concierge service is provided to all overnight guests.

Parking is provided on-site and shuttle services are available to and from the airport. The site is wheelchair accessible and an elevator is available for guest use.

Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront is a luxurious venue for a beach wedding. Benefits of choosing this location include:

• Complimentary lodgings provided for bride and groom
  • Complimentary valet service
  • Champagne and chocolate-dipped strawberries served in couple's suite
  • On-site spa
  • Outdoor pool and hot tub available for guests

Where every couple deserves a Crowne

Happily ever after begins at our oceanfront hotel with outstanding reception options that include: - Spectacular Grand Caribbean Ballroom, seating 350 for dinner - Elegant smaller rooms, ideal for intimate affairs with 20 to 120 guests - 6,000 sq. ft. ocean deck, offering breathtaking ocean views.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Hotel, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

2605 North Hwy. A1A, Melbourne, FL (321) 777-4100

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Berilin R

Had an amazing wedding at the Crowne. The view from the out door deck was amazing. The out door tent was recently placed and looks great. All of the staff was amazing and took great care of us and our guest. Christina was the best event planner helped with all of my questions... Read More and request. The food was delicious. This venue provided one easy stop. Thanks so much to all of the staff at the Crowne!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Mary V

We had the best wedding and time at our wedding. Crowne Plaza is a perfect place to get married. If you are having guest from out of town it is just a no brainer. Christina Earp was our wedding planner there and she was just the bomb. She is so helpful and we felt like she... Read More became a friend. The venue is so pretty and the food was amazing. I never eat at weddings but this was different. I couldn't have asked for a nicer place. Our pictures look amazing and the day was just a dream come true. Thank you Crowne and Christina! Amazing.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Kayla R

I am so glad we booked our venue at the Crowne. There is one thing I can complain about. They bent over backwards to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams. Christina was the kindest, most helpful person and I am so glad we had her to coordinate our wedding. As a bride you... Read More want everything to be perfect and worry free, and the Crowne helped that happen. Even when things went wrong and I was late to my own rehearsal they made arrangements on the fly and accommodated all of my guests early for the dinner and we rehearsed afterward. The hotel is GORGEOUS and a perfect place to take pictures since the bridge gives a spot for more edgy pictures so you can have more than beach photos. The food was phenomenal, the rooms and suite where we got ready were gorgeous and the reception hall was beautiful on it's own. I got so many compliments from our guests that our wedding was perfect and so beautiful and it is all thanks to the Crowne for making that happen and making our day better than we could have ever dreamed!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Heidi L

We had a true fairy-tale wedding here! Initially our plan was to have the ceremony on the beach and then have the reception on the ocean deck, but the weather wasn't cooperating, so we had the ceremony and cocktail hour on the deck and then the reception in one of the... Read More ballrooms. I can honestly say every little detail was perfect! Christina Earp went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect for us - especially since the weather changed our initial dream. I wouldn't change one thing, our guests were in awe of how beautiful everything was! The setup for the ceremony on the deck was intimate and perfect. The reception setup was better than I could have imagined. We had gone with a package that included a complimentary night in their ocean front suite. The room was breathtaking! We were also given complimentary champagne, chocolate dipped strawberries, flowers and some personal notes. This was a fabulous venue, I think the prices were reasonable for everything you get! I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for a perfect beach wedding!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Kathryn D

One of the pricier options of the area, but worth it to me. Wedding (ceremony and reception) was outdoors in early May. I thought I'd be more put off by having to be around hotel guests (have to travel through them from ceremony to reception area) but I honestly never... Read More cared/noticed the day of. The wedding planners were great and allowed me to alter packages to fit my needs. The outdoor reception area was awesome. We got lucky and it was a perfect weather day. Food was good.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Evija S

It was for our next day wedding brunch and it was great! It was outside facing the beach! Great place!

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Meghan C

We just cannot say enough about the Crowne Plaza! We got married on the first Saturday in April and had the rehearsal and reception at the hotel. Everyone was so helpful and Alexis was a trooper! She was always updating me as the day progressed and she was so helpful, it made... Read More getting married so enjoyable for my husband and I. The ceremony right on the beach was perfect as well as our reception in the tent. I highly recommend the tent. And the food! Overall, best wedding I could have ever had! Thank you Alexis and Lauren!!!

Amazing service

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Kathleen H

We were thrilled with the service we got at the Crowne Plaza. Lauren was easy to work with and took care of any issue/question that arose. The staff was constantly asking if I (as the bride) needed anything on the day of and were there at every moment. The wedding was... Read More beautiful and went off so smoothly.

Thank god for Lauren Beaulac!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Meaghan S

When I was searching to find our venue for our wedding, the Crowne Plaza was one of the first places that came to my mind. After meeting with Lauren, I knew that this was going to be the perfect venue for our reception. They have an incredible wedding packages that come with so... Read More many things that other hotels and vendors did NOT include in their packages (and often charged extra for). Lauren answered my countless e-mails (Sorry Lauren!) and was more than happy to help me throughout the planning process. She even set up all of the decor for our wedding, so that I didn't need to stress about it. The food was delicious (hors d'oeuvres and plated dinner), the service was wonderful and Lauren is truly an asset to the team. We are so glad that we chose the Crowne Plaza for our reception. The only negative was not related to the services or Lauren at all. There was a security guard who was giving us an awful time when we tried to do our sparkler send-off on the beach. I had already spoken with Lauren and others at the Crowne who promised that it would not be an issue. However, this guy was awful, completely rude to me (the bride for pete's sake) and almost wouldn't budge on the issue. My incredible vendor team (DJ Shane and Indica Woodruff) came to the rescue and informed him that they'd done this on the deck before and that we'd received approval from Lauren. He then said, "Who's Lauren?" How can you not know the wedding coordinator at your hotel?! Needless to say, we did the sparkler send-off on the deck just like Lauren said we could! Other than that little annoying mishap, the experience was incredible and I can't thank the Crowne Plaza enough for everything they did to make our day amazing.

Reviewed on 6/07/2014 Karla M

I had a very small reception on the deck overlooking the ocean and everything went perfectly. The layout was great, the food was amazing and the service could not have been better.

clean comfortable and accommodating

Reviewed on 1/21/2014 Ginamarie A

Suite was beautiful clean and comfortable

Very helpful!

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Sarah B

We loved the Crowne Plaza! Their newly remodeled hotel is beautiful and was the perfect location for our guest and our after party! We adjusted our date a few times and they helped each time. We even had some issues with our bridal suite that was being paid for by someone other... Read More than us and they graciously allowed us to check in and have the mob call in later with the payment. Nice as can be!

Beautiful place, great staff

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 Heidi L

The oceanfront at this resort is stunning. I worked with a catering manager for several months leading up to the wedding and she was great at getting back to me right away with answers to any questions I had. On the day of the wedding there were a lot of on and off storms and... Read More instead of forcing me indoors, we took a break in the storms and ran out to do the ceremony. It meant the world to me to not be forced indoors. Also, because of the rain the staff had many unforeseen tasks they wouldn't have had. They all acted professionally, quickly, and were truly astonishing to watch. Big thanks to the CP!

Crowne Plaza

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Julie D

We worked with Lauren throughout the planning process. She was wonderful and always super helpful. We lived a few hours away from the venue so a lot of out correspondence was through email and she was always very prompt to respond even if it was a silly question I had. The... Read More night there went super smoothly. The cocktail hour was outside on the deck and worked out really well. Dinner was amazing! After the tasting all we could talk about was how excited we were for dinner that night. The serving staff were all very nice and very quick to keep the room clean which was nice. We had ordered bacon wrapped scallops as an appetizer and I was so excited for them. I had to step out of the room for a minute and when I came back the plate for us was done. We asked for more and the staff member came back and said there were no more. The chef made me my own plate so I would get some. They didn't have to do that but it was just a little something that shows how much they will work with you.

Crowne Plaza Oceanfront Melbourne Review

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Rachel H

We recently got married and worked with Lauren Beaulac at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Melbourne Oceanfront, FL. She went above and beyond the call of duty to make our day memorable and stress-free. We were planning the wedding from TN, so her always prompt email and phone replies... Read More were very much appreciated. She gave wonderful recommendations about other vendors when asked. She even helped to coordinate the ceremony the day of, and was an absolute pleasure to work with. We really enjoyed our reception on the oceanfront deck under the tent they have, all of our guests had a wonderful time and enjoyed the picturesque setting. The food was excellent, and the service we received was great. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a beach wedding in the area. It was the perfect mix of elegance and Florida's natural beauty.

Great coustomer service and beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Lindsay G

What a beautiful venue and what great customer service! The whole experience was with very little stress (there is always some planning any wedding!)! Lauren Beaulac, the wedding planner/catering manager was a blessing! She was prompt in answering any questions ands worked... Read More directly with my other vendors to make the whole day go smoothly! Food was EXCELLENT! Some weddings I have been to at other hotels the food was at times, well, blah! This was not the case here! There was a ton of menu items to choose from that acommodated many different food preferences! Lauren worked with us to provide the perfect menu options and we were not disappointed! SHe was also able to work with our budget to get what we wanted! Rooms were "standard" but most offered a partial view of the ocean at the least which was never guaranteed, but an added bonus! We had a lot of family in town for the wedding weekend and even the food outside of the wedding was excellent and reasonably priced for being an oceanfront hotel!!! I could go on but I would do it all over again! This venue gets an A+ in my book!

happily ever after

Reviewed on 3/22/2012 Jessica M

Everything about the Crowene Plaza was great. The food, the rooms, the scenery, the coordinator was so helpful...and it was very affordable!

Great Food

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Briana D

This was a great place for my husband and I to have our wedding. It was nice because we could have the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception all at the same place but also have them in 3 seperate areas of the hotel. The wedding planner they have, Lauren, was great. she... Read More made sure we felt comfortable and that everything would be taken care of, which it was. The food was AWESOME!!! The only problem we has was that the server were too efficient and were taking guests plates if they got up to get a drink or use the restroom. Some of the guests came back to their seats and their food was gone. The servers made sure to bring them out fresh plates, though, if they asked them too. It is on the beach, so the rooms have a slight smell, I think from the salt in the air and the mist from the water. Other then that it was a great place for us to have our wedding!

A few glitches, but a good time

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Katherine O

My wedding was on a day that had an unexpected tropical storm. I was supposed to have the reception outside on the oceandeck, but I figured they would have to move it inside, and I was okay with that. It was in the grand ballroom. The set up was great and I was glad they were... Read More able to put up our decorations that were meant for outside (lanterns) indoors for us. They were pretty nice with my friend who was the acting decorator/coordinator, but I found it inappropriate that the wedding coordinator involved her with the financial details of my wedding rather than calling me to work out any issues. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. A few things that were downers, but in no way deterrents: They told us that they only do one wedding there a day. Untrue. There was another wedding going on. I didn't really care, I just thought it was weird that they made a point to tell us that and it was incorrect. Also, I found that the wedding coordinators seemed so nice and contacted you all the time when we first booked or emailed with initial questions. But the week of the wedding they seemed quite unhelpful, barely contacted me, or only answered emails briefly or partially. At my reception, I asked the bartender for a glass of champagne and he told me no. Imagine telling the bride NO for a simple request. I wasn't even asking for good champagne, just a cheap glass. It took my hardcore Italian bridesmaid to yell at them, and then the champagne was a-flowing. (BTW I paid for a 5 hour full open bar and no where in the contract did it say no champagne). I thought the food was pretty good, not great, but our guests enjoyed it. Overall, what could have been a disaster wedding because of the weather was lovely. I would recommend the Crowne Plaza with warnings. Some of the glitches I experienced were unavoidable, some were my fault because I was too laid back and not assertive enough, and some were all Crowne Plaza. Make sure you are the type of bride who doesn't mind sending multiple emails to get a response and that you double check that you get the correct final price in the contract (we had an issue with a "hidden charge" two days before). Overall - great venue, fairly expensive, but worth it.

A perfect wedding weekend...

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 Amanda

From our wedding planner to the housekeeping staff and everyone in between...the whole staff was unbelievably helpful and we are SO happy we chose to have our wedding here! Thank you to everyone at Crowne!

Amazing Hotel

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Amanda W

All my guest's truly enjoyed the service at this hotel. It had a wonderful view of the ocean. All staff were wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2011 Maryanne M

We had some problems making reservations (they told some guests there were no more rooms when there were) but otherwise had a good experience.

Wedding Recepetion

Reviewed on 12/07/2010 Katie S

The crowne plaza was absolutley amazing for my reception. they were so friendly and helpful.

Our Beach wedding

Reviewed on 10/23/2010 DARLENE O

Joyce the coordinator at the hotel was fabulous!! She was so easy going and handle everything wonderfully. The food was excellent. The beach and ballroom and outside deck made an easy transition from wedding to cocktail hour to reception. I would highly recommend this... Read More venue. Ask for Joyce!

Meet The Coordinator

Christina Earp

Christina Earp possesses an invaluable skill set, honed throughout 20 years’ experience across the food, beverage and hospitality industries. Christina offers a well cultured background, having hosted guests in the friendly skies as a flight attendant, orchestrated events in Europe, and managed some of the most popular restaurants and bars in Brevard County. As an independent artist with an innate eye for detail and training in floral design, Christina offers an expertise and creative flare that enables her to execute every aspect of an event that is nothing short of stellar.