Cruiseport Gloucester

Gloucester, MA

Book Your Wedding with Cruiseport Gloucester

A BALLROOM IN GLOUCESTER, MA

Grand Ballroom. This ballroom is 6,000 square feet and features hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, chandeliers and big windows with views of Gloucester Harbor. This ballroom can seat 320 comfortably for a banquet around a dance floor for a plated meal or buffet. If you choose to have a cocktail reception, the ballroom can host 375 individuals. When renting the Grand Ballroom, you also get the Harbor Room included in the price. This ballroom is an optimal location no matter the season and is both luxurious and cozy with its two fireplaces.

Harbor Room. This beautiful room overlooking the harbor can seat 100 guests for a meal or hold 175 for a cocktail reception. The Harbor Room is equipped with a private full-service kitchen. This room can used as the wedding ceremony room, as room featuring the separate cocktail and cake order or by itself for a smaller wedding reception.

As you prepare for your wedding with the Cruiseport Gloucester, you will work one-on-one with your wedding planner to select the layout of the ballroom that suits your special day best. You may also choose linens, lighting and other decorations offered to you by the venue. Your guests will be awe-struck by the lighthouse foyer entrance and the spectacular views. On the day of your wedding, the bride may descend from the lighthouse turret and into the Grand Ballroom to exchange vows. Or, if you have a smaller guest list, marry on the beautiful wooden deck on the water.

Discuss with your wedding coordinator at the Cruiseport just how many the deck can seat. After the ceremony, your guests can spill out onto the ball room’s balcony to enjoy hors d’oeuvres and a drink. Or, enjoy the Harbor Room for this cocktail hour, especially with a larger crowd. When your photographs are complete, then it’s time to welcome your guests in the magnificent ballroom. Next, enjoy a plated or buffet-style meal provided by the onsite caterers and dance with your friends and family while celebrating the full five hours allotted for your beautiful occasion.

• Award-winning cuisine
  • Customizable LED lighting
  • Valet parking
  • Bar management, bartenders and services are provided at no extra cost

Luxury Wedding Destination in Historic Gloucester

Imagine your wedding on beautiful Gloucester Harbor. Grand Ballroom with roomy seating for 320 & dancing on elegant hardwood floors. Giant windows, vaulted ceilings, crystal chandeliers, and a classic lighthouse foyer. White glove service, valet parking, delicious wedding cuisine, come fall in love!

Ballroom, Waterfront, Cruise, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

6 Rowe Square, Gloucester, MA (978) 282-9700

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Tammy M

Oh Cruiseport, from the moment we walked in we knew this was the place that was going to have our dream wedding! Cant say enough great things about Heather she worked her magic and always made me feel at ease. The food was fantastic and the staff was amazing! It was everything... Read More we dreamed of and more.

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Shauna R

We booked all of our wedding festivities through Cruiseport Gloucester and their partner properties from the wedding itself (ceremony and reception), to the rehearsal dinner on the Beauport Princess enjoying a sunset dinner cruise with dancing (highly recommend), to our... Read More accommodations at the brand new Beauport Hotel… and we are SO glad we did. Everything was absolutely magnificent and we could not have asked for a more perfect wedding weekend- even with all of the chaos that comes along with St. Peter’s Fiesta that happened to be the same weekend. For our wedding, we had the pleasure of working directly with Heather, our wedding coordinator, and she was absolutely fabulous and always on top of things. She made the entire planning process and wedding day go by absolutely stress free and without a hitch. Everything we envisioned in terms of décor was completely brought to life and truly breathtaking. The ambiance of the venue and classic and romantic décor touches made it feel like something out of a movie. Heather was very speedy and responsive with emails and phone calls (as are all of the coordinators there) and on the wedding day was always right there for us and made our night run so smoothly. The rest of the staff , including the bartenders and wait staff, were extremely friendly and provided excellent service. We heard great things when planning about the food catered by Vinwood, and we were not disappointed... the food was absolutely excellent! Guests raved about the Hors d’oeuvres (which were plentiful the entire cocktail hour) and the entrée’s (Prime Rib, Spring Chicken, Butternut Squash Ravioli). We received so many compliments from all of our guests with regards to everything- the food, venue, staff, etc. We are so happy we chose Cruiseport Gloucester as our venue, it truly could have not been more perfect. Thank you Heather and the rest of the Cruiseport Staff, you truly know how to set the bar in the wedding industry and we will never ever forget our wedding day. All our love, Shauna and Marcus Levin. 6.25.2016.

The Best Staff in the Business!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Kelly A

I can't say enough great things about the Cruiseport. We had initially booked another venue, but when we became unhappy with the level of communication from its staff and looked to change venues, we could not be more shocked at what we were missing. The entire staff at... Read More Cruiseport makes you feel like you are the ONLY wedding they are planning. Our coordinator, Beth, was phenomenal in more ways than can be expressed. On the day of, our wedding went off without a hitch because of the staff. Every guest felt personally attended to. It was the PERFECT venue!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Cassie M

I cannot say enough good things about Cruiseport!!! The entire staff, but especially our coordinator Beth, were incredible. The venue is absolutely stunning and the food provided by Vinwood Caterers is unparalleled. We had guests coming up to us all night and after the wedding... Read More telling us how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was. Beth was AMAZING. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and responded promptly to any questions or concerns that arose. She even went out of her way to give me a heads up about some painting that had been done. Armed with my described vision and a bunch of stuff we dropped off - Beth perfectly executed what I had hoped for and more!! The setup and decorations came out splendidly. Beth made sure to check in with us several times throughout the night to see if we needed anything. She was hands down one of the best coordinators I've had the pleasure of working with (and I do events as part of my job) and I cannot recommend her and all of Cruiseport Gloucester enough. They are a phenomenal venue with phenomenal staffing, who deserve every bit of praise heaped upon them.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Stephanie H

THANK YOU Cruiseport Gloucester for giving us our Fairy tale Wedding!! From the second we walked in the door the day of our tour we knew your venue was for us. My husband Corey and I got married on Friday October 6th and it was by far the BEST DAY EVER!! We had the privilege to... Read More work with Heather as our coordinator as well as many meetings with Beth and Francesca, and all of you ladies are AMAZING!! As a little girl I pictured my dream wedding and Heather you truly delivered that for me. Your attention to detail and understanding my vision were very apparent on our day. Every inch of the reception room was perfectly decorated, it was even more amazing than I could have pictured!! I wish I could do my wedding day over again and again because I felt like a princess marrying her prince in the most perfect fairy-tale ever written. I will be highly recommending this venue to all my friends getting engaged because its such a magical place to get married. Thank you so much Heather and Beth for everything!! I hope I get to see you ladies again and maybe someday plan another event for you ladies to help me with :) You ladies are seriously the best ever!! Much love and thanks from both Corey and I xoxo

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Nadia G

We could not be happier with our choice to get married and have our reception at the Cruiseport! Our guests raved about the food and the views of the water! We worked with Heather who was amazing! So easy to work with and very responsive with all our questions. Our wedding day... Read More went so smoothly and it was exactly what we dreamed of! Thank you Heather and all the amazing staff at the Cruiseport! Highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Chrissy M

Just had my wedding here this past Sunday (9/3/17) could not have asked for a better venue or staff to work with. Francesca was beyond amazing and made sure everything ran smoothly. She was so helpful from the very beginning when I booked. Highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Caroline F

My husband and I recently got married here this past Memorial Day weekend. We strongly recommend this venue especially our wedding coordinator Heather Forest (she was awesome!!). Everyone was really friendly and the service was excellent. Couldn't of asked for a better team of... Read More people to facilitate such a beautiful day.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Meghan B

I cannot say enough good things about this beautiful venue! We got married here on June 2nd, and it truly couldn't have been a more perfect day! I knew I loved the venue itself from the moment I saw it - a large ballroom with hardwood floors and floor to ceiling windows... Read More overlooking the ocean! It's breathtaking! Our wedding coordinator was Francesca, and she was so amazing and easy to work with! She made us feel so comfortable from the very first time we met her. She was very responsive with emails, she was attentive to details, and she was such a pleasure to work with! Our wedding day went perfectly because of her - she transformed the room and incorporated all of our details beautifully, she made the night run so smoothly, and she checked in on us and our parents throughout the night to make sure we had an amazing time! We truly are so thankful she was our wedding coordinator, and we will miss working with her! :) The rest of the Cruiseport staff was also excellent! Everyone was so pleasant, and they did such a great job with everything! We found out after our wedding that a couple people dropped their glasses on the dance floor - we didn't even know about it, and we were on the dance floor the whole night! The staff cleaned it up so quickly and didn't let it stop the party! We cannot thank Cruiseport and their entire staff enough for making our wedding a dream come true!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Amberlee G

I just had my wedding in May and it couldn't of been any better. I'm so happy I chose this venue. My guests would not stop raving about it! I would recommend Cruiseport to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Deanna P

I really cannot say enough good things about the Cruiseport. They were so helpful and so patient with absolutely everything. Beth was our wedding coordinator for our wedding on 6/3/17. When I say she's amazing, she's just simply amazing. She was so fun and easy to work... Read More with. If I had a problem with anything she was the first to help rectify all with a smile on her face. Our wedding was simply beautiful and so much fun. The Cruiseport uses Vinwood Caterers for their food and they do not skip a beat on perfection. We had a raw bar at cocktail hour and a sausage cart as a late night snack. Beth said every piece of food went because it was just THAT good! The filets were cooked perfectly, the chicken was tender and the butternut squash ravioli was a hearty and delicious vegetarian option. Everyone at the Cruiseport was so attentive to every guest and the service was top notch. Everyone told us what a wonderful job they did and what a beautiful and delicious wedding it was. I am so grateful to have had Beth as our coordinator and have our dream wedding come alive at the Cruiseport! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Ashley K

Cruiseport Gloucester was the first and only wedding venue we looked at. We knew from the moment we walked in that we wanted to get married there- and we would choose them 100 times over. Our wedding planner, Heather, was the easiest and most helpful person we worked with... Read More throughout the planning process. And on the day of she was absolutely amazing. The entire staff at Cruiseport went above and beyond to make our day spectacular- I didn't have to worry about a thing. I recommend Cruiseport Gloucester to all future brides with a doubt!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Alycia A

Cruiseport Gloucester was the perfect choice for our January wedding. We worked with Beth Santuccio and I can't say enough good things about her. She made every little detail perfect, when I walked into my reception I could have cried it was so beautiful. Beth worked with us... Read More to make the space feel like our own, we brought in different tables and linens and over 150 candles! They set everything up perfectly, it was stunning. The food was excellent, filet mignon cooked perfectly and amazing butternut squash raviolis. Guests keep telling us how amazing the apps were, especially the petite beef wellington! Compared to other venues in the area Cruiseport is reasonably priced and unbelievably beautiful. If we could do it over again I would do everything the same.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Heather B

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Cruiseport and our coordinator Heather. We were on a budget and all our decor was DIY,. I was expecting to come in and set it all up myself but they said they do it all for you! A wonderful and convenient service! The night before I... Read More dropped off a bunch of decor, some that had a plan and some that I just told her to do whatever with (bit disorganized and also I didn't really have a vision). The place looked STUNNING! They really went above and beyond to make our wedding flawless. The Vinwood food is incredible, the attention to detail unmatched and the venue itself is stunningly gorgeous. You barely need any decoration at all. Heather walked us through the rehearsal and made sure everything went perfectly smoothly. She understands that the couple has never planned or hosted a wedding before and her expertise guided us every step of the way. TRULY over the top service and a gorgeous venue to hold our wedding at. I could not believe everything they did for us, it was amazing. Another nice thing for planning: no hidden fees. All gratuity, service charges and taxes are all included in the face value prices...no surprises later. And if you're having a winter wedding, no one beats their off-season discount. Truly the best value out there!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Emily W

Cruiseport did an amazing job. The staff went above and beyond expectations. Our coordinator, Rachel was so helpful. Vinwood's food was fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Karen L

Our daughters wedding was held at the Cruiseport and they did an amazing job. We received numerous compliments on the venue, the staff and the food. Jamie helped my daughter and son-in-law coordinate their beautiful day. Our guests said the cocktail hour was fantastic and the... Read More appetizers were great.The dinners were also delicious and plentiful The sausage cart and the end of the evening was a big hit! The staff was there throughout the night to accommodate everyone. The venue looked so pretty and set up perfect! Thank you Jamie and Cruiseport for helping with this celebration.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Jacquelyn L

The day/night of our wedding we couldn't have been more happy. Everything looked perfect. Tiffini and her team paid attention to every little detail, and exceeded all expectations. Tiffini kept us organized and calm. So many of my friends and family commented on how... Read More accommodating everyone at The Cruiseport was all night. Whether someone needed a piece of tape or extra sauce someone was always right there to help. Vinwood caterers also exceeded all expectations. We received so much positive feedback about the food, and some of our guests inquired about hiring them for other events. We are so happy we chose The Cruiseport. We had the best day/night of our lives, and our friends and families did too!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Lindsay S

We're so glad we had our wedding at Cruiseport! The staff was amazing and our day ran so smoothly thanks to their behind-the-scenes work. Beth, our coordinator was with us through the planning process and always available to answer our questions. She gave us just the right... Read More amount of guidance during planning, but was flexible in helping to make our day unique to us. We're so grateful!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Tara D

This venue was perfect! The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Every question we had was answered promptly and planning with them was seamless. Food was great, atmosphere was incredible. We got married in June and a month later people are still talking about it! If you... Read More are recently engaged and looking for the perfect venue, here is your place!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Hello B

quite good

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Amy K

Great people, great atmosphere. Prices were reasonable. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants their wedding to go off without a hitch.

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Nanci G

Wow, wow, wow.... all I can say is thanks to the Cruiseport, my wedding day was the BEST day of my entire life!!! I can't say enough GREAT things about The venue staff, the cater, Jaime the manager or Beth, my wedding day coordinator!!! I planned my wedding in a little... Read More under three months time and with their help, did not miss a beat. Not one detail went untouched. Not only is the venu economically priced, EVERYTHING about the place is AMAZING! The atmosphere will knock your socks off and is so clean! You feel like you are in a fairytale when the room is set up! The staff all excel at their jobs in every aspect. They share equal professionalism, charisma, fun attitudes, and friendly service. They do everything they can to accommodate you and your vision for the day. The food is TO DIE FOR, and the portions are what you could call "super sized". Your guests certainly will NOT leave hungry!!!! FRom beginning of planning to the end of my wedding night my coordinator Beth went above and beyond to really get a feel for what my family and I was looking for to make my husband and i's wedding one to remember. , If you are still in search of a venue, STOP NOW and choose Cruiseport!!! You absolutely won't regret it! , I promise you your wedding day will be remember for years to come. You won't be disappointed and I assure you your wedding day will be the best day of your life. -Nanci Pappas

Reviewed on 3/15/2016

From the moment I emailed Cruiseport when I was starting the process to the night of our wedding, everything was outstanding. Ellen would respond promptly to all of my emails, and if she wasn't in the office one of the other girls would. They answered all of my questions and... Read More were so sweet the whole time. I don't know how we would have gotten through the wedding without all of Ellens help. She kept us on our timeline, made sure we had food and drinks, and made the whole day flow smoothly. I would recommend Cruiseport and Ellen a thousand times more. Everyone raved about how nicely the decorations were and how good the food was - our guests were even saying they were still being served appetizers as they were leaving cocktail hour. Many of our guests were thrilled with the liquor selection and how there was no wait at the bar. Everything was just simply amazing and wouldn't have been possible without Ellen & everyone else.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Rachelle S

This was the first venue that I found through a wedding website, and the moment my (now) husband and I went to visit in person, I knew I had found "the one." It is so beautiful, pictures really don't do it justice. I loved everything about it, from the hardwood floors, to the... Read More floor to ceiling windows, to the fireplaces, to the chandeliers, to the patio/deck area. Everything about this venue is absolutely stunning! The cost for the venue was undoubtedly the best price we found for what we were getting. It is right on the harbor and water, which provides so many photo opportunities for the bridal party, and a scenic outlook for guests. The caterer they use is phenomenal, the food was fantastic and we received many compliments on it. Most importantly, our day-of wedding coordinator, Beth, was awesome. She is so incredibly knowledgeable and meeting with her throughout the phases of planning really made me feel at ease because she had everything under control. I am so in love with this venue, and would recommend it to anyone in a heart beat. If you are looking for a beautiful venue with scenic views that makes for a beautiful reception, look no further!

Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Leah S

We had our wedding at Cruiseport on Halloween weekend and it was perfect. We booked the venue about 10 months in advance and were assigned a wedding coordinator to help us through the whole process. About three months before our wedding, the coordinator assigned to us left her... Read More position and we were assigned to someone else. It's safe to say that we were nervous that this was happening so close to our wedding date, but it turned out to be a blessing. While we liked our original coordinator, she had clearly been there a long time and wasn’t open to many ideas and kind of told us how she thought our wedding should go. Our new coordinator was Erica Curtis and we loved her! (As well as Heather, who was there helping our whole wedding day.) She helped us plan, gave suggestions when we needed it, and basically just handled everything. Obviously the weekend of the wedding can be a little hectic, but she had everything covered and I truly didn’t worry about anything after speaking with her during our drop off time, which was the day before. I wish I knew all of the names of the staff members who worked our event because they were all great and, truthfully, so kind. We did the ceremony, cocktail hour, pictures, and reception all in one location, which was so easy for us and for our guests. The venue is obviously beautiful, as you can see from all of the pictures, but I can’t say enough nice things about the whole experience and how easy planning our wedding through Cruiseport really was.