Cruiseport Gloucester

Gloucester, MA

Book Your Wedding with Cruiseport Gloucester

A BALLROOM IN GLOUCESTER, MA

Grand Ballroom. This ballroom is 6,000 square feet and features hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, chandeliers and big windows with views of Gloucester Harbor. This ballroom can seat 320 comfortably for a banquet around a dance floor for a plated meal or buffet. If you choose to have a cocktail reception, the ballroom can host 375 individuals. When renting the Grand Ballroom, you also get the Harbor Room included in the price. This ballroom is an optimal location no matter the season and is both luxurious and cozy with its two fireplaces.

Harbor Room. This beautiful room overlooking the harbor can seat 100 guests for a meal or hold 175 for a cocktail reception. The Harbor Room is equipped with a private full-service kitchen. This room can used as the wedding ceremony room, as room featuring the separate cocktail and cake order or by itself for a smaller wedding reception.

As you prepare for your wedding with the Cruiseport Gloucester, you will work one-on-one with your wedding planner to select the layout of the ballroom that suits your special day best. You may also choose linens, lighting and other decorations offered to you by the venue. Your guests will be awe-struck by the lighthouse foyer entrance and the spectacular views. On the day of your wedding, the bride may descend from the lighthouse turret and into the Grand Ballroom to exchange vows. Or, if you have a smaller guest list, marry on the beautiful wooden deck on the water.

Discuss with your wedding coordinator at the Cruiseport just how many the deck can seat. After the ceremony, your guests can spill out onto the ball room’s balcony to enjoy hors d’oeuvres and a drink. Or, enjoy the Harbor Room for this cocktail hour, especially with a larger crowd. When your photographs are complete, then it’s time to welcome your guests in the magnificent ballroom. Next, enjoy a plated or buffet-style meal provided by the onsite caterers and dance with your friends and family while celebrating the full five hours allotted for your beautiful occasion.

• Award-winning cuisine
  • Customizable LED lighting
  • Valet parking
  • Bar management, bartenders and services are provided at no extra cost

Luxury Wedding Destination in Historic Gloucester

Imagine your wedding on beautiful Gloucester Harbor. Grand Ballroom with roomy seating for 320 & dancing on elegant hardwood floors. Giant windows, vaulted ceilings, crystal chandeliers, and a classic lighthouse foyer. White glove service, valet parking, delicious wedding cuisine, come fall in love!

Ballroom, Waterfront, Cruise, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

6 Rowe Square, Gloucester, MA (978) 282-9700

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Shauna R

We booked all of our wedding festivities through Cruiseport Gloucester and their partner properties from the wedding itself (ceremony and reception), to the rehearsal dinner on the Beauport Princess enjoying a sunset dinner cruise with dancing (highly recommend), to our... Read More accommodations at the brand new Beauport Hotel… and we are SO glad we did. Everything was absolutely magnificent and we could not have asked for a more perfect wedding weekend- even with all of the chaos that comes along with St. Peter’s Fiesta that happened to be the same weekend. For our wedding, we had the pleasure of working directly with Heather, our wedding coordinator, and she was absolutely fabulous and always on top of things. She made the entire planning process and wedding day go by absolutely stress free and without a hitch. Everything we envisioned in terms of décor was completely brought to life and truly breathtaking. The ambiance of the venue and classic and romantic décor touches made it feel like something out of a movie. Heather was very speedy and responsive with emails and phone calls (as are all of the coordinators there) and on the wedding day was always right there for us and made our night run so smoothly. The rest of the staff , including the bartenders and wait staff, were extremely friendly and provided excellent service. We heard great things when planning about the food catered by Vinwood, and we were not disappointed... the food was absolutely excellent! Guests raved about the Hors d’oeuvres (which were plentiful the entire cocktail hour) and the entrée’s (Prime Rib, Spring Chicken, Butternut Squash Ravioli). We received so many compliments from all of our guests with regards to everything- the food, venue, staff, etc. We are so happy we chose Cruiseport Gloucester as our venue, it truly could have not been more perfect. Thank you Heather and the rest of the Cruiseport Staff, you truly know how to set the bar in the wedding industry and we will never ever forget our wedding day. All our love, Shauna and Marcus Levin. 6.25.2016.

The Best Staff in the Business!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Kelly A

I can't say enough great things about the Cruiseport. We had initially booked another venue, but when we became unhappy with the level of communication from its staff and looked to change venues, we could not be more shocked at what we were missing. The entire staff at... Read More Cruiseport makes you feel like you are the ONLY wedding they are planning. Our coordinator, Beth, was phenomenal in more ways than can be expressed. On the day of, our wedding went off without a hitch because of the staff. Every guest felt personally attended to. It was the PERFECT venue!!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Ashley D

Cruiseport Gloucester was a beautiful venue! It was exactly what we wanted - modern, with high ceilings and giant windows. No function hall carpet here! Beth, our wedding coordinator, was the best! She is so easy to talk to and really makes you feel comfortable. I never worried... Read More about a detail that was in her hands. She also made great recommendations when it came to the menu. Speaking of the menu, everything was great. People were still talking about the appetizers and Mac and Cheese martini bar weeks later! I would recommend the Cruiseport to every bride I meet!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Deanna P

I really cannot say enough good things about the Cruiseport. They were so helpful and so patient with absolutely everything. Beth was our wedding coordinator for our wedding on 6/3/17. When I say she's amazing, she's just simply amazing. She was so fun and easy to work... Read More with. If I had a problem with anything she was the first to help rectify all with a smile on her face. Our wedding was simply beautiful and so much fun. The Cruiseport uses Vinwood Caterers for their food and they do not skip a beat on perfection. We had a raw bar at cocktail hour and a sausage cart as a late night snack. Beth said every piece of food went because it was just THAT good! The filets were cooked perfectly, the chicken was tender and the butternut squash ravioli was a hearty and delicious vegetarian option. Everyone at the Cruiseport was so attentive to every guest and the service was top notch. Everyone told us what a wonderful job they did and what a beautiful and delicious wedding it was. I am so grateful to have had Beth as our coordinator and have our dream wedding come alive at the Cruiseport! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Ashley K

Cruiseport Gloucester was the first and only wedding venue we looked at. We knew from the moment we walked in that we wanted to get married there- and we would choose them 100 times over. Our wedding planner, Heather, was the easiest and most helpful person we worked with... Read More throughout the planning process. And on the day of she was absolutely amazing. The entire staff at Cruiseport went above and beyond to make our day spectacular- I didn't have to worry about a thing. I recommend Cruiseport Gloucester to all future brides with a doubt!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Tammy M

Oh Cruiseport, from the moment we walked in we knew this was the place that was going to have our dream wedding! Cant say enough great things about Heather she worked her magic and always made me feel at ease. The food was fantastic and the staff was amazing! It was everything... Read More we dreamed of and more.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Alycia A

Cruiseport Gloucester was the perfect choice for our January wedding. We worked with Beth Santuccio and I can't say enough good things about her. She made every little detail perfect, when I walked into my reception I could have cried it was so beautiful. Beth worked with us... Read More to make the space feel like our own, we brought in different tables and linens and over 150 candles! They set everything up perfectly, it was stunning. The food was excellent, filet mignon cooked perfectly and amazing butternut squash raviolis. Guests keep telling us how amazing the apps were, especially the petite beef wellington! Compared to other venues in the area Cruiseport is reasonably priced and unbelievably beautiful. If we could do it over again I would do everything the same.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Heather B

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Cruiseport and our coordinator Heather. We were on a budget and all our decor was DIY,. I was expecting to come in and set it all up myself but they said they do it all for you! A wonderful and convenient service! The night before I... Read More dropped off a bunch of decor, some that had a plan and some that I just told her to do whatever with (bit disorganized and also I didn't really have a vision). The place looked STUNNING! They really went above and beyond to make our wedding flawless. The Vinwood food is incredible, the attention to detail unmatched and the venue itself is stunningly gorgeous. You barely need any decoration at all. Heather walked us through the rehearsal and made sure everything went perfectly smoothly. She understands that the couple has never planned or hosted a wedding before and her expertise guided us every step of the way. TRULY over the top service and a gorgeous venue to hold our wedding at. I could not believe everything they did for us, it was amazing. Another nice thing for planning: no hidden fees. All gratuity, service charges and taxes are all included in the face value prices...no surprises later. And if you're having a winter wedding, no one beats their off-season discount. Truly the best value out there!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Emily W

Cruiseport did an amazing job. The staff went above and beyond expectations. Our coordinator, Rachel was so helpful. Vinwood's food was fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Karen L

Our daughters wedding was held at the Cruiseport and they did an amazing job. We received numerous compliments on the venue, the staff and the food. Jamie helped my daughter and son-in-law coordinate their beautiful day. Our guests said the cocktail hour was fantastic and the... Read More appetizers were great.The dinners were also delicious and plentiful The sausage cart and the end of the evening was a big hit! The staff was there throughout the night to accommodate everyone. The venue looked so pretty and set up perfect! Thank you Jamie and Cruiseport for helping with this celebration.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Lindsay S

We're so glad we had our wedding at Cruiseport! The staff was amazing and our day ran so smoothly thanks to their behind-the-scenes work. Beth, our coordinator was with us through the planning process and always available to answer our questions. She gave us just the right... Read More amount of guidance during planning, but was flexible in helping to make our day unique to us. We're so grateful!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Tara D

This venue was perfect! The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Every question we had was answered promptly and planning with them was seamless. Food was great, atmosphere was incredible. We got married in June and a month later people are still talking about it! If you... Read More are recently engaged and looking for the perfect venue, here is your place!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Amy K

Great people, great atmosphere. Prices were reasonable. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants their wedding to go off without a hitch.

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Nanci G

Wow, wow, wow.... all I can say is thanks to the Cruiseport, my wedding day was the BEST day of my entire life!!! I can't say enough GREAT things about The venue staff, the cater, Jaime the manager or Beth, my wedding day coordinator!!! I planned my wedding in a little... Read More under three months time and with their help, did not miss a beat. Not one detail went untouched. Not only is the venu economically priced, EVERYTHING about the place is AMAZING! The atmosphere will knock your socks off and is so clean! You feel like you are in a fairytale when the room is set up! The staff all excel at their jobs in every aspect. They share equal professionalism, charisma, fun attitudes, and friendly service. They do everything they can to accommodate you and your vision for the day. The food is TO DIE FOR, and the portions are what you could call "super sized". Your guests certainly will NOT leave hungry!!!! FRom beginning of planning to the end of my wedding night my coordinator Beth went above and beyond to really get a feel for what my family and I was looking for to make my husband and i's wedding one to remember. , If you are still in search of a venue, STOP NOW and choose Cruiseport!!! You absolutely won't regret it! , I promise you your wedding day will be remember for years to come. You won't be disappointed and I assure you your wedding day will be the best day of your life. -Nanci Pappas

Reviewed on 3/15/2016

From the moment I emailed Cruiseport when I was starting the process to the night of our wedding, everything was outstanding. Ellen would respond promptly to all of my emails, and if she wasn't in the office one of the other girls would. They answered all of my questions and... Read More were so sweet the whole time. I don't know how we would have gotten through the wedding without all of Ellens help. She kept us on our timeline, made sure we had food and drinks, and made the whole day flow smoothly. I would recommend Cruiseport and Ellen a thousand times more. Everyone raved about how nicely the decorations were and how good the food was - our guests were even saying they were still being served appetizers as they were leaving cocktail hour. Many of our guests were thrilled with the liquor selection and how there was no wait at the bar. Everything was just simply amazing and wouldn't have been possible without Ellen & everyone else.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Rachelle S

This was the first venue that I found through a wedding website, and the moment my (now) husband and I went to visit in person, I knew I had found "the one." It is so beautiful, pictures really don't do it justice. I loved everything about it, from the hardwood floors, to the... Read More floor to ceiling windows, to the fireplaces, to the chandeliers, to the patio/deck area. Everything about this venue is absolutely stunning! The cost for the venue was undoubtedly the best price we found for what we were getting. It is right on the harbor and water, which provides so many photo opportunities for the bridal party, and a scenic outlook for guests. The caterer they use is phenomenal, the food was fantastic and we received many compliments on it. Most importantly, our day-of wedding coordinator, Beth, was awesome. She is so incredibly knowledgeable and meeting with her throughout the phases of planning really made me feel at ease because she had everything under control. I am so in love with this venue, and would recommend it to anyone in a heart beat. If you are looking for a beautiful venue with scenic views that makes for a beautiful reception, look no further!

Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Leah S

We had our wedding at Cruiseport on Halloween weekend and it was perfect. We booked the venue about 10 months in advance and were assigned a wedding coordinator to help us through the whole process. About three months before our wedding, the coordinator assigned to us left her... Read More position and we were assigned to someone else. It's safe to say that we were nervous that this was happening so close to our wedding date, but it turned out to be a blessing. While we liked our original coordinator, she had clearly been there a long time and wasn’t open to many ideas and kind of told us how she thought our wedding should go. Our new coordinator was Erica Curtis and we loved her! (As well as Heather, who was there helping our whole wedding day.) She helped us plan, gave suggestions when we needed it, and basically just handled everything. Obviously the weekend of the wedding can be a little hectic, but she had everything covered and I truly didn’t worry about anything after speaking with her during our drop off time, which was the day before. I wish I knew all of the names of the staff members who worked our event because they were all great and, truthfully, so kind. We did the ceremony, cocktail hour, pictures, and reception all in one location, which was so easy for us and for our guests. The venue is obviously beautiful, as you can see from all of the pictures, but I can’t say enough nice things about the whole experience and how easy planning our wedding through Cruiseport really was.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Cruiseport Gloucester is one of the best wedding venues out there! They are very reasonable and will go above and beyond to make you happy. The day of the reception went really well and I did not have to worry about anything. The ballroom looked beautiful and everyone that... Read More attended the reception raved about how beautiful the venue is. I highly recommend them to future bride & grooms.. they do not disappoint.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Stacey T

We had an amazing wedding at the Cruiseport! The venue was perfect and our guest could not get over how beautiful everything was. Ellen our coordinator was on-top of every little detail. Ellen responded to all our emails and phone calls immediately which is very helpful when... Read More working with multiple vendors. On the day of the wedding everything went perfect. Ellen greeted us with a huge smile and reassured us that everything was going exactly as planned and not to worry about anything. She made it a point to check-in with us to make sure we were happy. Ellen and all the staff at the Cruiseport helped us pull off an amazing night that our friends and family could not stop talking about.

Couldn't be happier! :)

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Shana C

From the moment that we toured The Cruiseport we knew that it was going to be the place where we would celebrate our wedding day. I loved the gorgeous hardwood floors, floor to ceiling weddings (that look fabulous when lit with candles), outside deck, and stunning chandeliers. I... Read More had heard many great things about the venue and its staff members. Anyone who had ever attended always raved about how spectacular it was. Meeting with Ellen sealed the deal for me. I knew instantly that I had made the right decision when we sat down and she put me at ease. Ellen answered any question that my family or myself had, in person, via email or over the phone. It got to the point where I would look forward to our meetings just to hang out and see the Cruiseport all over again! For me Ellen helped to make the overwhelming process of planning a wedding far less stressful. The day of our wedding it was amazing to see our complete vision come true. From start to finish, everything was perfect. The entire venue was set up EXACTLY the way I had envisioned. Ellen checked in on my husband and I throughout the night and reminded us of the little things that we would’ve probably forgotten to do because we were having so much fun! She guided us through the night without being in the way. People still tell us how much fun they had at our wedding, how gorgeous the Cruiseport was and how attentive and kind their entire staff was that evening. The food and drinks were all delicious and everyone raved about it all! Even when unlikely events came up, Ellen and her staff handled them without inconveniencing anyone. Clean up was effortless for us. Everything was all packed up for us at the end of the night so we could pick up our things the next morning. In my opinion there is not a prettier venue around! I am waiting for another event in my life to come up so I can plan it at the Cruiseport! ;)

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Brittnee O

If you are recently engaged and looking for a wedding venue, here it is. Mike and I worked with Ellen, who was BEYOND amazing!! She made sure every detail was perfect and every guest felt as though they were the only one. We have not stopped receiving compliments about every... Read More aspect of the Cruiseport, especially the impeccable service! Mike and I had the best day of our lives and would recommend this venue to any newly engaged couples looking!! Thank you so much to everyone at Cruiseport for making our wedding day more than we could have ever imagined!! <3 Brittnee & Mike

Best Venue!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Julie

Cruiseport did an amazing job on our wedding! Beth our coordinator was so sweet and great to work with.

Summer Wedding

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Jaclyn G

My husband and I recently had our wedding reception at the Cruiseport. I had attended a wedding there before I was engaged. The venue always stood out to me out of all the weddings I have gone to. The ballroom is impeccable and the staff at the Cruiseport takes good care of... Read More their facilities (this was important to me). The staff is so welcoming and accommodates any of your needs/requests. My husband and I worked with Ellen, we immediately hit it off. She took the time to listen to us and check in on us to see how our wedding planning was going. Once we got closer to the date, she was so helpful and gave us great tips weeks before the wedding. Vinwood Caterers works onsite at the kitchen, the food was unbelievable! All our guests were raving about how delicious the apps and dinner was. The outside has a great view with a good size balcony for guests to step out and get some fresh air. I highly recommend the Cruiseport for a wedding reception.

Excellence

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Rassil S

What a great venue and excellent staff. Ellen was assigned to us as our wedding coordinator and she is really the best. We didn't have to worry about a thing and the day went so smoothly. Beautiful views and hall.

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Jessica D

Our wedding at the Cruiseport was the best day of our lives. We continue to get comments from our guests about how amazing everything was. From the food to the service everything was fantastic! I would highly recommend this venue to any bride! All of the staff at the Cruiseport... Read More are wonderful but if you get Ellen, then I can assure you that you are in good hands. She is the BEST!