Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

1315 Anacapa St, Santa Barbara, CA Southern California (805) 886-4445

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Nicole G

We used Crushcakes Santa Barbara for our dessert table at our reception. We had cakes, cupcakes, cookies, lemon bars and more. Everything was delicious and they are reasonably priced.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Tristan C

I want to thank Crushcakes for making our wedding cake and so so yummy cupcakes (went back more than 2 times from San Fernando Valley) ! It looked beautiful and tasted awesome! Also props to them for waiving the delivery fee to Jane Restaurant the day before our wedding. Top... Read More notch customer service from Emily Ulrich! I highly recommend their cupcakes and wedding cake if you are looking for one on your wedding day. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Jamie J

We were blown away by how beautiful our cake turned out, and how reasonable the pricing was! We chose a strawberry cake, and it tasted like one of those dessert that you great grandmother spent hours making in the kitchen from scratch. It wasn't too rich in the slightest, and so... Read More far it looks like it's holding up well in our freezer for our one year anniversary (well, what's left of the cake anyway). Emily, thank you for the delicious cake at our wedding. We are so happy went with you!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Rachelle G

We are so pleased with our experience with Crushcakes. They offered a wide range of options to fit our budget & guest size, and our cake came out beautifully. Emily made the process so easy, from general inquiries about pricing and process, to setting up the tasting, to updating... Read More our order and to communicating design details back and forth to get the look just right. Our guests also loved the cake flavors. In a time when many couples are choosing dessert alternatives to a show-stopping cake, I am so happy that Crushcakes was able to make this lovely tradition part of our special day without us breaking the bank. Thank you, Crushcakes!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Annabeth B

Emily at Crushcakes was amazing from start to finish! She made planning a breeze, the tasting was so much fun, and everything was perfect on the day of the wedding! Delicious cupcakes, beautiful setup, and stress-free communication.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Kelly N

We ordered our wedding cake from Crushcakes and were very pleased! The cake tasting was a blast – we ultimately chose the tiramisu flavor, which is delicious. The cake itself was gorgeous and delivered flawlessly to our wedding venue. At the venue, it was decorated with flowers.... Read More It looked beautiful and it tasted delicious! Thank you, Crushcakes!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

Crushcakes’ cupcakes have long been a favorite local indulgence of mine, so they were an obvious first choice for me when it was time to select a wedding cake vendor. While I knew from past experience that the product would be delicious, I was less certain about the level of... Read More customer service we could expect. Taking care to explore all the options (and eat all the cake!), I scheduled tastings for several other bakeries in the area. Crushcakes not only proved to be the best tasting cake, as I expected, but they were very responsive to our inquiries and were able to deliver to our reception site when others were unavailable. My concerns about customer service turned out to be entirely unfounded. Of course, because my husband loves pie as much as I love cake, we quickly became excited about the idea of offering guests a choice of cupcakes or pielets (or both). Hallie at Simply Pies offered us a great tasting experience and was happy to develop our idea of an off-menu s’mores pie (which turned out great!). We finally settled on 3 flavors of pielets from Simply Pies and 3 flavors of cupcakes from Crushcakes, plus a full, single-layer cake for me and a regular-sized pie for him. It was a lucky coincidence that just as we were ready to finalize our choices, the two businesses joined forces. Understandably, Simply Pies was nearly impossible to reach during the transition, but we had a wonderful experience working with Emily at Crushcakes. From ensuring that each pielet was topped with a heart-shaped crust (previously discussed with Simply Pies) to helping me narrow down my cake-themed Pinterest board to the decorating option that seemed to best encompass my vision, she took care of every detail of our order. Our resulting array of miniature cakes and pies was both beautiful and delicious.

Unexpected Winner!!!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Lily R

I don't have the biggest sweet tooth, so when it came time to get a cake for our wedding, I felt like I could just close my eyes & pick a flavor. We tried another bakery, which shall remain nameless, and it was very dry. We decided to do a tasting at Crushcakes because the... Read More pricing was in our budget, they had simple wedding cake designs & good reviews. The cake was AMAZING! Blew my mind, wow, cake can be this good! On our wedding day, the cake was my favorite thing that I ate all day. We got sooooo many compliments about how good it was. I am giving them 4 stars for service because when we arrived at our scheduled tasting, the person we made the appointment with was out sick so we had to wait about 15-20 minutes before we could talk to someone. It wasn't the end of the world, nor their fault. With that said, their pricing is a great value for the quality of the cake, so it all worked out in the end. We had a 2 tier cake & fresh flowers. On choosing a style, they asked us to email them a photo & they did a pretty good job copying it. They also have pedestals that you can buy or rent for the wedding, so if you are doing a small cake for cutting an another dessert, you can put on a pedestal to make it look more grand. Highly recommend!

Yummy cupcakes and cake

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Rae W

Great mini cupcakes, cake, and chocolate strawberries! Everyone loved them!

Highlight of the wedding!

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Stacy H

The cupcakes were perfect in every way! And they truly were a highlight of the night!

SO Delicious!

Reviewed on 2/20/2014 Kristine S

Crushcakes was the first place we tasted for our wedding cake and we knew we did not need to go anywhere else. Not only is Crushcakes the best deal you will find in Santa Barbara, their cakes and cupcakes are delicious! The vanilla bean frosting is to die for and the cupcakes... Read More are so cute! We had their large 3-tiered cake and multiple flavors of cupcakes for our wedding for 175 people. The cupcakes were gone within 10 minutes, I even had to hide one for myself to eat later!

great brunch for our small wedding

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Koreen O

We had our after ceremony brunch at Crushcakes and they did an AMAZING job helping coordinate. We had about 25 people and ate in the outside courtyard area. The food was great and (as always) the cupcakes were delicious! The staff was very attentive and helpful; a great... Read More experience!

Delicious

Reviewed on 7/12/2013 Devon R

Not only was the cake and cupcakes gorgeous, they were moist and delicious. I was satisfied with with how everything turned out and was very excited that the flavor was a good as when I tasted it the first time. Crushcakes was also great in delivering the cupcakes as well as... Read More providing great service to me. I would definitely choose them again.

The most delicious wedding cake!!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2013 Angelina V

Crushcakes made us the most spectacular wedding cake!!!

Great Cupcakes!!

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Jamie H

We used Crushcakes for our wedding a few weeks and we were very happy with the quality and taste of their cupcakes and our top cake. A little pricy but overall good.

Mini Cupcakes- HUGE HIT!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Whitney E

We decided to do mini cupcakes for the dessert with just a small round cake for cutting. Our guests LOVED these cupcakes- we received so many compliments! They have a great selection of flavors, delivered to Santa Ynez and were so easy to work with. I would highly recommend... Read More using Crush Cakes!

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 jaime p

We had a small cake for cutting, and then an assortment of small and large cupcakes. All of the flavors were amazing - esp the coconut. They're great about letting you get samples to choose your flavors, and the service was wonderful too. Wish I could have a cupcake from there... Read More everyday!

Yummy and cute!

Reviewed on 2/09/2012 Jessica B

I love cake and baked goods. I was really upset when I was told I was not able to bake my own cake. I am a cake snob. I wanted the best. Crushcakes has it and for a very reasonable price too! The day of the wedding the cupcakes were not only moist and delicious, but beautiful!... Read More The process was easy and pleasurable as well, with an easy setup and delivery! I would recommend Crushcakes for many events, along with the Strawberry and Red Velvet cupcakes!

I am still dreaming about the Vanilla Bean Cupcake

Reviewed on 1/27/2012 Katie R

Delicious cake and cupcakes! Worked perfectly; we had a small round cake for us to cut and then filled the table with an assortment of mini cupcakes (even Vegan options)!

Incredible Wedding Cupcakes

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Adela W

We got cupcakes as our "wedding cake" from Crushcakes in Santa Barbara. Our order included a cake topper (a small & perfect round cake which we were able to cut) and a variety of delicious cupcakes. They were delivered and set up and ready for us and our guests. Everyone... Read More loved them!