Crystal Klar Photography

Twin Cities and Beyond

Welcome to Crystal Klar Photography

Hi, I'm Crystal Klar with Crystal Klar Photography! I would be honored to share my life long passion for photographs with you. Early on in my photography career I developed a love for weddings and decided to specialize in weddings. I offer several package options starting at $1695.00. All photos are given in high resolution digital format along with a print release. Please visit my website or contact me for further details. Thank you!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

Harris, MN Twin Cities and Beyond
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Brittany H

From the very beginning to the end, Crystal Klar Photography was WONDERFUL. From the search process and accessing Crystal's website and Facebook page, to our first meeting with Crystal, to our engagement photo session, to our engagement photos, to our pre-wedding... Read More communication, to the day of experience to receiving our wedding photos, Crystal was so wonderful to work with. When we were searching for a photographer for our wedding, we really appreciated how well put together and how much information was provided both on Crystal's website and her Facebook page. She had everything you wanted to know laid out and had so many wonderful samples of her photography available. You know exactly what to expect and you get exactly what you're expecting! When we first met with Crystal, we could tell that she had her stuff together and that her business and her work meant a lot to her. She was so nice and informative and we couldn't wait to work with her. Our engagement session was fun and professional at the same time. We got all of the photos we wanted and she really took our input and suggestions into account while not leaving too much up to us at the same time. Crystal was so great the day of the wedding. I arrived at the venue after getting my hair done and she was already there getting shots of the venue. She was so helpful in keeping things on track and making sure we stayed on time. When I couldn't remember what to do, she was there to remind me of what was next. When I was panicked because I forgot my lipstick or when guests started to arrive early she was so great in keeping me calm and bringing my focus back to what we were doing. She was the perfect mix of friendly, fun and professional. She really got the job done and was great to be around that day. When I forgot something, she remembered it. She really knows not only her photography but also the nuances of wedding day "chaos"! Crystal's communication before the wedding and after the wedding was great. I never worried that I wouldn't hear back from Crystal. She was always on top of her communication. She told us when we could expect our sneak peak photo. When she sent us that, she let us know when we could expect to see all of our photos from her as well, and she delivered right when she said she would. The photos were everything we hoped for and more. The moments she captured when I didn't even know she was there are priceless. She's so wonderful at capturing candid moments and capturing everyone in their best way. The posed pictures were also wonderful. She followed everything that we wanted and captured some really great scenery behind us too. She really worked with the people and location to get the best photos that day. We love all of the photos and are so thankful to Crystal for the work that she did, the memories we'll have forever and for her management of all of the details of the day, the preparation for the day and the communication in between.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Kate A

Crystal was amazing! She is professional and personal. Not only is she a great photographer, she helped our wedding day go smoothly- working so many weddings, she had so many tips and good wedding knowledge to really help the day (since I knew nothing what I was doing!). I was... Read More so pleased with the engagement session and photos and am very pleased with how the wedding photos turned out. I would recommend Crystal in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Katie L

Crystal went above and beyond on our wedding day. She helped me (the bride) be stress-free and was flexible with anything thrown her direction. She's very professional and yet incredibly personal. Pictures were so fun and turned out amazing! LOVE her and her business, HIGHLY... Read More HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Lisa K

Crystal did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos. She is so organized and detailed that I knew we were in really good hands all day long. Plus, she really put everyone at ease. I was amazed she got such good photos of all of our 8 squirmy nieces and nephews! I... Read More can't recommend her enough.

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Danika P

Pros: -Very affordable compared to other local photographers, and she offers a variety of packages with different price points -Lots of photos delivered to you on a flash drive, one copy in color and one in black and white -Communication was always great with her and she... Read More would always respond to my e-mails right away -We gave her a list of photos and also created a Pinterest to get inspiration for photos, which she used and she was able to capture a majority of the photos from that day -Crystal is friendly and very professional Cons: -Would have appreciated more than one sneak peak from our wedding photos, since it took over 7 weeks to get our pictures back -There were some photos I remembered her taking that we did not receive back

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Lindsay P

The pictures are nothing short of perfection! She was so much fun to work with and above all a complete professional.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Catherine B

We just got our wedding pictures back and I am in awe of how beautiful and perfect they are. Everything I dreamed they would be. She captured our day flawlessly and it was so fun to keep looking through them, reliving the day. Timeless photos we will have forever. Our whole... Read More experience with her, from meeting her over coffee, engagement shoot, correspondence and planning in between to our wedding day, there are no complaints. I chose her because of how organized and detail oriented she is, as well as her shooting style. I trusted that she would fix things that looked off (spacing of people, rogue hair, unattractive angles) as I obviously couldn't see myself to be able to create flawless photos, and it shows in her work. She was understanding of my insecurities and worries. She really takes her job seriously, and I felt like she worked hard for us, having our best interests at heart. I always felt heard and like she was working on my agenda, not hers. I feel like her pricing is unbeatable for the quality of work she produces. Our wedding party was large (26 people) ; I had just her for 10 hours and although at times we got behind, she always got us back on track. She was able to be assertive, yet professional as dealing with that big of a wedding party & family can be hard. Pictures were the number one thing for me; I feel like I absolutely made the right choice in choosing Crystal Klar Photography!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Marina D

Crystal was so much fun to work with! She was very flexible and had some great creative ideas. All of my photos turned out beautiful and I’m so glad she was able to be a part of my wedding day

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Julie M

As I sit here on my craft retreat weekend trying to create a digital scrapbook of my daughters June wedding, my heart is broken once again! The photos taken by Crystal Klar are bad in so many ways. First, she did absolutely nothing to pose us for the families photos. In one... Read More photo, two of the grandparents are about two feet away from the rest of the family. And we were in such a bad location all of our faces are washed out. I didn't get one single good photo of either of the families! With most photos, she took them at such a distance, that most every one had to be cropped in tremendously and therefore lost a lot of quality. Every 8 x 10 I printed at National Camera and Photo is a disappointment and there is little hope for anything larger. The employee there in fact told me they were some of the worst professional photos they've seen. Most close ups were taken from the knees and then had a ton of dead space at the top of the photo, some as much as half the photo. Therefore cropping them isn't really even an option and it's basically a lost photo. When we got the images in July I wept for over a week. We had one chance to get good photos of our daughters wedding and we paid a lot of money. It was a failure! My heart is grieved again this weekend. I didn't really want to write a review but after spending the last 3 days looking over the photos again, I decided I needed to. I felt the need to forewarn all future brides and grooms of the potential for major disappointment.

2017-10-21T22:05:29 Response from the vendor

For any future clients that are concerned about this review, I will be happy to show you the full wedding in question. I do work very closely with the Bride and Groom to give them a product that they will like. Unfortunately creativity and taste... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Hannah C

Crystal was amazing from beginning to end. She was incredibly responsive and so respectful to us and of our wishes throughout the entire process. She was incredible the day of our wedding - we barely noticed her or her second photographer, but somehow we stuck to our timeline... Read More beautifully and everyone had nothing but positive things to say about their interactions with her. The photos are incredible - the mixture of formal and candids was perfect and the natural way that she edits them is beautiful. Would highly recommend her to any brides and grooms looking for a vendor who adds ZERO stress to the wedding planning or day-of.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Jaynie S

Crystal was awesome! She did both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures, and they're amazing. She is very professional and knows what she is doing.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Theresa T

We had such a wonderful experience with Crystal. She made us feel comfortable and made sure that the pictures we were taking were what we wanted. She was very patient with us and very professional. Our guests commented on how well she made her way around capturing moments and... Read More mingling with our guests. She even stayed longer than expected. She is obviously a hard worker and knows how to make your wedding day special. We got our sneak peak photo sooner than expected and sooner after our wedding than other photographers friends have used.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Janet L

Let me save you time in planning your wedding.....BOOK CRYSTAL NOW! Don't bother researching anyone else....she is the best! Our family is known for the pranksters among us and Crystal was amazing with them...playing along but also keeping everyone in order and on task to get... Read More the amazing shots that she did! She captured my daughter's entire day, from start to finish, even capturing all the small details that most people would overlook! We didn't worry that anything would be missed! What's amazing is that as we reviewed our photos, we'd be shocked to see the images she captured without us even knowing that she was there! Very professional, very thorough. Hands down....the best!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Sarah W

Crystal was excellent! She did research ahead of time reviewing our pinterest board and requesting an outline of the types of family photos we wanted. She worked well with everyone, providing advice and suggestions when requested while allowing and working with us to do our... Read More thing when we wanted to try something. She was easy to work with, nice, and professional. I would highly highly highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Kelly K

We had a great experience with Crystal. She is great to work with and made the day stress free. She was super helpful in positioning us for our pictures and they went super fast! I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Emily W

Crystal made our wedding day exactly what we wanted it to be: stress free! She was professional and approachable. She commanded attention when it came to family and bridal party photos. We were done even a little early with a huge bridal party and blended families. All family... Read More and friends were incredibly impressed with how easy she made the process of posing for every single photo. We were all so relaxed and it was a ton of fun! Crystal also did our engagement photos. She sent us a sneak peek the very same night! As for our wedding photos, we got them about 4 weeks after our wedding date, which is an awesome feat for any photographer. Every last photo is beautifully breathtaking. We will treasure these forever and we are so grateful that we found Crystal! We love her work so much that she will be doing our family photos when we welcome our first child in July. She is a wonderful person and an even better photographer. Thank you, Crystal!

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Andrea S

Crystal was amazing!!! The pictures were absolutely breathtaking, and she did an excellent job at providing clear and concise direction in order to obtain the best pictures of our wedding. She was prompt in responding to any questions I had, and she was so incredibly open to... Read More incorporating in all of my picture ideas. Her friendly and sweet personality put me at such incredible ease that I loved taking pictures, and I normally hate taking pictures!! I am so incredibly thankful we chose her to capture the memories of our special day and would highly recommend you do the same.

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Linda W

If you want no direction and bad pictures, she's great!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015

We are very happy with the final photographs! Crystal was very professional and very easy to work with, always quick to reach via phone/email/text when we had questions which helped reduce the overall stress of the day. Despite the low and yellowish indoor lightning of the... Read More Church and restrictions during the ceremony, the photographs came out better than we expected. Thank you Crystal!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Jeanine P

Crystal was wonderful! We got our wedding pictures taken in a park before the ceremony and when we arrived Crystal had already scouted some great spots and was ready with pose suggestions. She was a very calming presence and is very sweet-she even gave me a ride to the... Read More ceremony venue because she sensed some family drama brewing. And the pictures are beautiful! If I had to do everything over again I would definitely pick Crystal.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Eleanor P

Crystal did a terrific job with our wedding photos! She was easy to work with, very willing, and provided excellent quality photos of our special day. My favorite part was that she created a secret Pinterest board for me to share my ideas of what we wanted to pose like for our... Read More wedding. It was such a simple process! Thanks, Crystal!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

Crystal is amazing at what she does. She goes above and beyond. We feel blessed that we found Crystal and couldn't be more happy with our photos. She is affordable and her work is outstanding. During our engagement photos we were ready to move on to the next but she had stopped... Read More for an idea she had. That photo idea that she shot is one of my favorites. On our wedding day she arrived way earlier than our agreed start time. The reason being she was proactive about some road construction that would have made her commute longer and may have made her late. This was greatly appreciated as Crystal made sure she was there on time. During photos on the wedding day I tend to sweat on my nose and she absolutely did not have to do this but she did, pat my sweaty nose and sweat mustache away with some tissue! LOL I greatly appreciate her for this as she made sure I looked my best before she took the pictures. She also went as far as picking out some bugs getting stuck in my tulle dress. She is just absolutely amazing and her work is outstanding. As I look back at our beautiful photos, all of my emotions come back from that day and I do get teary eyed. It really was the best day ever. She has help create these photos that will be there for a lifetime and I am so thankful for that. You will not regret choosing Crystal. She's fabulous.

Very Organized and Helpful

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Jaime G

Crystal was great to work with for our engagement and wedding photos. Neither myself or my groom had many specific ideas about pictures so she was more than happy to supply lots of fun options! She was extremely well organized and managed unruly family members with ease.

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Lisa B

Crystal did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos and she did an amazing job. She had the photos available for us very quickly after taking them. I was really surprised when I got the pictures back to see how many pictures were taken that I never even knew she was... Read More taking. She captured our day beautifully. I would definitely recommend her to anyone, she is very talented and professional.

Crystal was great!

Reviewed on 8/15/2015

Crystal was fantastic from day one. She won us over with her professionalism and beautiful photos. She is quick to respond and was happy to answer any and all questions until the big day. She did an incredible job and handled all family members and situations very well. We were... Read More so happy to have had her as part of our day. Do not be discouraged by travel fees; she is worth it!