Crystal Tea Room

Philadelphia, PA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Crystal Tea Room

Finley Catering, located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, offers several locations for ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers and other wedding related events. The available locations range from traditional ballrooms to expansive lawns, making Finley Catering a versatile catering option for couples hosting a formal wedding in Philadelphia. Finley Catering is the preferred caterer for several indoor and outdoor locations in the Philadelphia area.

Ballroom at the Ben. Ballroom at the Ben is a formal ballroom with chandelier lighting and a mezzanine overlooking the ballroom for prefunction cocktails. This space is an option for ceremonies and receptions with up to 1,000 attendees.

Crystal Tea Room. The Crystal Tea Room offers an atrium and a formal ballroom with columns, chandelier lighting and a dance floor. This space accommodates up to 900 guests.

Union Trust. Union Trust is a historic location with high ceilings and chandelier lighting, along with several indoor spaces for ceremonies and receptions. In the formal ballroom, Union Trust accommodates up to 180 guests. Several other spaces are available for more intimate events.

The Clothier Room. The Clothier Room has traditional decor, chandelier lighting and a dance floor. A patio is available for uncovered, outdoor ceremonies and receptions or the ballroom is available for the event. The Clothier Room accommodates up to 500 guests outdoors or up to 250 guests at an indoor event.

Ballroom at Ellis Preserve. The Ballroom at Ellis Preserve is a traditional space with Greek Revival-style architecture. Couples can host the ceremony outdoors on the lawn before moving into the ballroom for a seated reception. Indoor ceremonies are also an option.

Couples interested in hosting an event at any location offered by Finley Catering should contact the caterer directly. All food and beverages are provided by Finley Catering. Food options include plated dinners, hot and cold stations, butler-passed hor d'oeuvres, and sit-down or buffet-style dinners. The wedding cake, desserts and bar packages are also included. The site fee at the Ballroom at the Ben, the Crystal Tea Room and Union Trust includes linens, tables, chairs, glassware, setup, cleanup, and many additional items. Couples should consult with Finley Catering or the chosen venue to determine which items to provide for the event.

Finley Catering offers a range of locations for the ceremony and reception, along with a range of catering options for the event. Benefits of choosing a location offered by Finley Catering include:

• Ability to select venue based on personal tastes and theme of wedding
  • Custom wedding cake provided by local bakery included with catering
  • Flexible, professional staff assist in planning and hosting event for a flawless day

Simply the Best..

Finley Catering is the exclusive caterer to the CRYSTAL TEA ROOM, BALLROOM AT THE BEN, and UNION TRUST. We work personally with you to invent the reception that you have envisioned, and to bring those dreams to a reality.

Ballroom, City Hall

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

100 Penn Sq E, Philadelphia, PA (215) 627-5100

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Sophie G

FABULOUS! We got married on 2/10/18 and were over the moon ecstatic with the level of service of Finley Catering, specifically the CTR team. Michelle helped us plan the most perfect wedding answering all of our questions immediately, she was there during the entire process and... Read More even calmed me down the second I walked down the isle. She was key with all the details and answered all pre weekend questions. We have received countless compliments on the room, the room it's self is gorgeous, from the stunning chandelier to the architecture of the columns, classic timeless ballroom. Miguel was our day of person who made sure everything went smoothly, and he did not disappoint, he was always by my side asking if I needed a drink or lamb chops and made sure I wasn't stressed during the actual day. We also had food in the bridal suite prior to the actual ceremony as well as after, we had a sampling plate before we entered cocktail hour. Now, the food, let's start with the cocktail hour, WOW, amazing stations and tons of food making sure your guests get a proper base before the open bar. People were in shock that we still had a dinner after cocktail hour, there was THAT much food. We went with the duet pairing and people were raving about the crab cakes, filet and gratin dauphinois combination. If you are looking for a professional team that knows what they are doing than look no further as they will over deliver and make your dream a reality. Best day ever!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Joseph P

WOW! Book them. Now! I can't tell you how many people told us our wedding was the best they've ever been to. Emily was so prompt whenever she got back to us (she even gives clients her cell phone #). She was on top of every detail that we had discussed during the 1.5 year... Read More planning process. I made so many changes the month of and she was so patient with me during the whole process. Miguel ran a flawless event the day of the wedding, and just became part of the family that night it felt like! We had so much fun not only planning the wedding, but at the wedding itself. They made sure we were taken care of, and our parents too (bringing us and the bridal party cocktail hour food, making sure we ate each meal, refilling our drinks all night) - we had a blast!! I will also say that our food tasting months prior to the wedding was "fine" (filet isn't really meant to be served buffet style, but understandably is served this way for the group tasting), but once you get to the wedding day the food was out of this world! So if you have a mediocre tasting, just know that the food will be 10x better the day of! People raved about each and every course, the cake, and the coffee bar at the dessert room! This place is hands down worth every penny. The ballroom was a literal dream. I was so sad at the end of the night when it was all over that I cried!! I will also add that you need to do the after party! Our guests LOVED it because they never wanted to stop partying that night. The DJ they provided was amazing. I look back on our wedding day with a heart so full that every detail we envisioned became a reality. People will be talking about this wedding for a long long time. Book them - you'll be glad you did!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jacqueline P

Michelle, Miguel & Finley catering made my fairytale wedding come true!! So professional and absolutely amazing to work with! The ballroom took my breath away. Michelle created a dream come true and was so attentive with quick responses that my husband and I were at ease knowing... Read More it was in her hands. Hands down the BEST venue and catering choice for a top notch wedding! All the guests agreed too!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Amanda S

THE MOST INCREDIBLE VENUE AND STAFF!!! We held our wedding here 8.19.17 and it was the most perfect day. Michelle, Miguel, and the rest of the staff were wonderful. They made sure our every wish was met and the wedding ran smoothly and perfectly. As a type-A bride, I could not... Read More have been more pleased. The cocktail hour was incredible (a month later people are still talking about it), the room was beautiful, and our guests were beyond impressed. This venue comes with a price, but it is worth EVERY penny! Finley is the best catering company in the city and the Crystal Tea Room is the most luxurious venue to match.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Sarah B

What a venue!!! Simply amazing!!! We got married on 4-29-17 at the Crystal Team Room and words can not even explain our satisfaction with not only the venue, but all of the staff who works there as well. We worked with Michele from day one and she made wedding planning a breeze.... Read More When we first met for our initial consult, we were nervous and wasn't sure even what to look for, ask about, etc. Meeting Michele was the best decision of our lives that day! She put our minds at ease, broke down things in detail and listened to our vision and what we were looking to accomplish with our wedding theme! A baseball eloquent theme is not something to easily pull off and Michele was very helpful in helping us achieve that goal. Miguel was a blessing in disguise and we couldn't be more thankful for him. He has such an infectious personality that it's not hard at all to feel like you have known him for over 20 years! He is superb at what he does and keeps your whole night organized and running smoothly. I did not have anything to worry about the entire night of my wedding! My husband and I still talk about how much we didn't have to stress about things and how much we were able to just really enjoy the most important day of our lives. The food was amazing and our guests still have been raving about all of it from cocktail hour to the after party. The drinks were excellent too! All of our guests were surprised by the large selection and the quality of the drinks! All of the staff was very friendly and helpful to all of our family and friends. All of you were more than accommodating and we could never thank you for that!!!! We love all of you and thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!! We hope many more people have wedding dreams like ours come true at all of your Finley locations!!! <3 Future brides....look no further!!! This is the venue to make all of your dreams come true!!!! Go and Book today!!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Alexis D

Our wedding was almost 2 weeks ago and people are still telling us how incredible the reception was. The Crystal Tea Room is obviously beautiful, but Finley Catering makes sure everything is done perfectly from start to finish. The food (which luckily I was able to eat despite... Read More being the bride) was AMAZING and all of our guests loved it. The After Party was so much fun and Miguel made everything run so smoothly. The perfect Philly venue!