CT Photo Group - Wedding Photography

ALL OUR PACKAGES INCLUDE A BEAUTIFUL ALBUM AND THE PHOTO RIGHTS! Our style is a perfect mix of candid and formal photography. We strive to capture not only the must have family shots, but our trained eye will get all those candid photo journalistic special moments as well. We can create a package to fit almost any budget. Weddings are our specialty! We have photographed weddings for over 15 years and have hundreds of satisfied brides that would be happy to recommend us to their closest friends and family.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

257 Federal Road, Brookfield, CT Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts and Worldwide (203) 702-0170
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Christina T

Mike is literally the man! From the moment we booked with him, we knew he was right for us. He is very excited about what he does and his portfolios were amazing. For our engagement shoot I forgot to mention that we wanted our dogs in a few shots and he jumped right in, gave the... Read More babies lots of love and even got them to pose with made for some great "family" pictures! He effortlessly walked through multiple poses/ locations at the beach we were at and made it so much fun! The day of the wedding Mike was joined by Garret who spent most of his time with the boys while Mike was with me. My husband said that Garret fit right in when everyone was getting ready, even helped fix some ties and pocket squares while snapping photos! Mike was unfortunatlying stuck with all us girls the day of but appeared to love every second. He was posing people/ items throughout the morning but was still pretty on top of me and what I was doing. At one point he even saw that I was getting a little anxious with all the people around and asked if I needed to go in another room for a few minutes. Bridal party and family photos went smoothly- having 2 divorced families we thought this would be a problem, not at all! We ran down the list of pictures that we wanted taken and Mike/ Garret called out names and got through them quickly as we were on a time crunch. Mike is not scared to get on the ground or stand on something to get the perfect shot! Throughout the evening he showed us some of the pictures he took on his camera and they were amazing! I CANNOT wait to see his finish products and our album <3 cannot thank CT Photo group enough!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Elizabeth L

We are SO GLAD we decided to go with CT Photo Group for our special day. Our photographer, Garrett, went above and beyond to get the shots we asked for. Our wedding day was very HOT and we heard no complaints from him. He carried on and did all the wonderful photos we were... Read More hoping for. He was so mindful of my dress and our well-being. We felt like Garrett was our long-time friend rather than just a vendor we hired for our wedding. Not only was he Professional but he was fun, patient and completely understanding. We are so excited to see our photos and we want to thank both Garrett and Mike for everything they've done for us.

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 Ashley T

With 3 weeks to plan our wedding and unfortunate circumstances, Mike and his team made our special day more amazing than we could have ever dreamed. The minute he heard our story, he moved things around to be able to shoot our special day. 2 weeks ago he took the most beautiful... Read More wedding photos for us in a snow storm, then he made our wedding day perfect. From his attention to detail, to being everywhere at every moment and to capturing every special minute, Mike is now considered family to us. As our wedding passed by, too quickly, because it really does! We felt assured that days, weeks, months and years following we could look back at our pictures and they would bring us right back into the moment they were taken. It is with no hesitation that I would highly recommend Mike and his team. Not just because of the quality of his work, but because of the way he connects with his clients. We are so lucky and honored to have had Mike and his team a part of our special day. We cannot thank him enough for everything he has done for us and for giving us the pictures to remember these memories.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Matt S

From the beginning, we could tell Mike and all of CT Photo Group were a great choice. They were extremely responsive and helpful in our initial emails and phone calls. Our engagement session was a blast. Mike quickly picked up on our quirks and made our session extremely... Read More fun and enjoyable. We received the pictures the very next day and couldn’t have been happier with them. We still receive compliments on them. Mike arrived to the bride’s house on time, quickly picked up on everyone’s names and just fit in with all of the craziness that was going on. He would pick up on opportune moments to get great photos, and other times would just sit back and capture beautiful candid shots. The same can be said for Matt, who did just the same for the groom. At the wedding, Mike, Matt & Garrett all were amazing with our family. They were prepared with all of the shots we wanted, and captured them and tons more. We cannot thank Mike and the rest of CT Photo Group enough for their amazing work capturing memories on the greatest day of our life. We cannot recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Dee M

I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos!!! Mike and Garrett did an AMAZING job and captured so many special moments! We are very happy to have used them and look forward to another event in the future. You will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Kerianne D

Mike & his team were fabulous to work with throughout our entire day. They took all the pictures we wanted without interfering with our ceremony or reception. Definitely recommend CT Photo Group for both their photo and video services.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Cassandra I

I can't say enough good things about Mike and his team. Mike was an absolute Joy to work with and his photos are beautiful. They have that artistic touch that makes the memories even more special. As soon as Mike arrived at the venue we put him to work and he spent 10 minutes... Read More helping me untangle my necklace so that I didn't have to sacrifice my manicure. How amazing is that? He was so patient all day with us and the bridal party and his assistant, Garrett, was fun to work with and had great ideas for different shots. Mike helped us get our dog into a few photos and was happy to take any pictures we asked for. Mike was basically my camera for the day! Every group of people who got together for a photo, Mike was right there to capture the moment. I really have to say that Mike was absolutely amazing and I am so happy we booked him for our wedding. He made the day perfect and I know the photos will be stunning. I hope to meet him again at other weddings and will absolutely recommend him and his team to any couple looking for an amazing experience. Thank you again for making our day unforgettable!!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Matthew S

CT Photo Group was absolutely amazing at our winter wedding. Mike Evans was incredible. He was so accommodating, organized and fun! He got along well with guests and made sure not to miss a single photo opportunity. It was really important to us not to miss the cocktail hour... Read More or reception, so we did a first look and then organized the photos not to miss. When we received the photos back, everyone was moved to tears! They were incredible!!! He was amazing with kids as well!!! Would highly recommend them for anyone!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Laura S

CT Photo group photographed my husband and me for both our engagement photos and our wedding in July. They were very easy and personable to work with and we love the photos they took. They were creative, clear, and beautiful. Both of the photographers on our wedding day worked... Read More so hard and caught every moment. Plus, they were so friendly everyone loved spending time with them. Highly recommend

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Dottie M

This vendor was absolutely amazing. Garrett and Jamie were so attentive and did a wonderful job before and during our wedding. I can not say enough about the job they did and would hands down recommend them for any event. My wife and I and our family and friends were treated so... Read More special. Everyone is still talking about how great they were. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Miriam B

Mike was awesome to work with. We first did an engagement session with him in Southford Falls, CT which he chose and they were amazing. He was adventurous and exciting to work with. Our wedding was even better with Mike and Garrett. They wanted to try new things and get better... Read More pictures and we had a great time! I would recommend CT Photo Group to anyone and we definitely plan on using them again!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Krystle W

My husband and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Mike and his assistant, Anthony. Everything from our engagement shoot to our wedding day was absolutely perfect. They made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole day. It was like they were our friends joining... Read More us in the celebrating the best day of our lives. But also very professional in the same breath. They were so patient with us and our big wedding party. Thank you again, Mike and Anthony, for capturing the true essence of who Jason and I really are!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Caitlin C

Mike and his crew did such a fantastic job on photographing and filming our wedding. They captured our night so well and provided us with photos and a video that will help us relive that night over and over again. I would highly recommend CT photo group to other couples looking... Read More for a photographer and videographer for their wedding.

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Tiffany M

Mike Evans photographed our Engagement shoot and our Wedding. The pictures we have seen are amazing!!! He was very flexible at our wedding with working with our guests! He made sure we got every shot we wanted!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Emily S

Excellent videographer! The video is beautiful and they were wonderful individuals!

Reviewed on 1/03/2016

Mike was friendly and professional and made me feel so comfortable on my wedding day. Him and his staff were a pleasure to work with. My husband and I are so happy with our pictures.

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

CT Photo Group did an amazing job on our wedding photography - we are so pleased!! It was a pleasure working with Mike from the meetings leading up to the wedding as well as the big day in October. Mike was very attentive and captured the most beautiful shots. After seeing him... Read More at a friends wedding a few years prior, I knew Mike was the photographer for us!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Leslie P

Update to the review: (After the wedding) I would definitely recommend Mike and CT Photo group to anyone looking for a photographer for any event not just Weddings. While he did our engagement shots and the photo's for our wedding, I only wish that we lived in CT so he could... Read More capture other life events in the future for us! Heck, we may just make a trip to CT for him to do that anyways. He was beyond fantastic throughout the entire experience. He made sure to listen to all of our ideas and helped us make sure that we were able to get the shots we wanted. We received our wedding photos recently and they are just beyond words. Everyone was beyond amazed at our awesome engagement photos and I know they will be in love with these as well. All I can say is if photography is one of the important things to you and you are trying to decide between a photographer I would say that you would make the right choice and in my opinion the best choice by choosing CT Photo group. I spent many hours researching photographers for our wedding and knew after all my research that Mike and CT Photo Group would be perfect and let me just say he and his help were just that! Thanks again for everything Mike and everyone at CT Photo Group! We look forward and hope to work with Mike and CT Photo Group again in the future for other life events! :) Before the wedding: I know most brides don't write a review until after their wedding but I just had too. Mike from CT Photo Group is absolutely amazing and the photos he takes are just wonderful. I knew that the photos we have we will cherish forever and I have to say that after receiving our engagement photos it was definitely hands down the best decision we have made. We loved every single photo we received from our engagement session and cannot wait to see what our Wedding photos will look like. We would definitely recommend CT Photo Group to everyone who is looking for a photographer with a great personality and to have the best photos possible!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Sapora T

My husband and I worked with CT PhotoGroup as our photographer for our wedding in the Fall of 2015. Mike, the primary photographer for CT PhotoGroup, was absolutely excellent to work with! Mike did an amazing job with our engagement pictures at UCONN and then did a fantastic job... Read More capturing various images the day of our wedding at The Fox Hill Inn. Mike went above and beyond in customizing our photos to our needs and truly personalized our experience. He did a great job at weaving in the traditional pictures with candids and funny pictures. He always was considerate and thoughtful of the types of photos we wanted. As someone else mentioned, he quickly learned the names of our parents, siblings, and bridal party which made them feel really special. For anyone looking for an excellent photographer that is easy to work with, and reasonably priced in the CT/NY area, we would highly recommend CT PhotoGroup. They are the best!!!

Our Best Vendor Choice!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Ashley V

Without a doubt my husband and I would say that choosing CT Photo Group was one of the best decisions we made with our wedding. Mike was the BEST! Our experience with CT Photo Group started with a thorough consolation where Mike explained different photo packages to us and... Read More listened to our opinions about different photo ideas that we wanted for our big day. Next, we met Mike at a local park for an engagement session where he made us feel totally at ease and comfortable. We were very pleased with the photos we got from this session- we got all of the "classic" poses we wanted, but also some fun, unique ones. The best part was that any idea I proposed to Mike, he ran with! He really made us feel like our opinion was his #1 interest. Finally, our wedding day. My friends later described Mike and our second photographer, Garrett, as "ninjas." They would appear whenever a good photo opportunity arose, to make sure we had a memory of that moment. While they were there the entire time, they never felt intrusive, yet they captured our day SO beautifully. Perhaps one of my favorite things about the way that Mike and Garrett worked was the way they learned the names of my family members and bridal party so quickly. They knew exactly how to set up each of the family photos and did it quickly and efficiently, yet in a way that made our family members feel special. I will cherish those family photos forever! I've recommended CT Photo Group to all of my friends, and one of my cousins has already booked them for her wedding. Without a doubt- they were the best vendor choice we made for our entire event!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Rachel D

Mike at CT Photo Group was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He was at our wedding from beginning to end. He even stayed a little later to get the shot we really wanted! We ended up with over 800 pictures to choose from with just one photographer! Mike was also... Read More very flexible when our parents decided they wanted certain pictures during the wedding. He was very professional and wonderful to work with. He made sure we were having fun the entire time! He even took the time and effort to learn the names of everyone in our bridal party. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Kristen D

Mike was absolutely fantastic. He is very funny and personable which helps you relax for every photo session. He is very creative with his shots and uses lighting perfectly in every shot. He is very quick to get your photos back. I had so many guests compliment the photographers... Read More because they were so friendly and did not intrude to get photos. I cannot say enough about this group, they did such a fantastic job!!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Melissa I

I met Mike 4 years ago at my sister's wedding and knew when I got married I had to have him. He was everything you can ask for and more! When I met with him to go over everything, he wrote names of everyone, relations, and asked if their is any special picture you want. At my... Read More wedding he had his list, knew everyones names by the end, and took all the extra pictures I asked for. He is easy to work with, funny, and once the formals are done, you don't even know they are there taking pictures. Garrett was the 2nd photographer and was also great. He took the candids and the groom and his groomsman getting ready. Mike couldn't wait to post pictures, so the next day he gave me a sneak peak. They are amazing!! I will recommend him to everyone!!

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Stacey R

We absolutely loved our choice in wedding photographer, Mike Evans. We had been planning our wedding from 2000 miles away and he made the process so easy. He was extremely responsive to all our requests and my many many emails. On the day of the wedding he was very efficient and... Read More made sure we had all the family/friends shots we needed (even when I added specific shots in the moment!). He was very knowledgeable about our church and venue layouts, knowing just what time and what angle to capture the perfect moments! He even knew how to make my dress look perfect in every shot! He worked well with our other vendors to make the night flow seamlessly. We highly recommend Mike Evans and CT Photo Group for all your photography needs!

The most picture perfect wedding photography!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Margaret M

From the moment I met Mike, I knew from his personable and professional personality that CT Photo Group was going to be perfect for our wedding photography...and they were! Mike did an engagement session for us when we first booked him and our pictures came out amazing. He came... Read More to the locations of our choice for the engagement photos and even worked so well with our dog to give us the perfect photo for our Save the Dates! Mike was super prompt with responses to emails and phone calls. When it came to the wedding day, I was so amazed at how he remembered all the names in my bridal party as well as our families for pictures! Right when he walked in my parent's door on the day of our wedding, he established a relationship with everyone to make them comfortable with taking photos. He knew right where to position us for the best lighting for our photos and was very caring in capturing many outdoor pictures in beautiful locations in the shade when it came to the how hot it was outside. Mike became part of our family on our wedding day and brought a wonderful second photographer, Anthony, who was also the sweetest person. Mike and Anthony worked in sync with each other, never missing the perfect photo opportunity. Mike was super awesome at capturing any special photo my family and I wanted. He incorporated the hangers that I got my bridesmaids with their names on them into a photo, as well as purses that I bought them to match their dresses. Mike even noticed that my feet started to hurt during the reception and went upstairs into the bridal suite to grab my sandals for me! He took many unique, precise, and detailed shots in the different locations we were in for each part of the wedding day. I would highly recommend Mike Evans and CT Photo Group for your wedding photography. They are the most talented, professional, caring, and diligent photographers. Thank you so much Mike, for making my wedding day picture perfect! My family and I are still talking about your greatness!

Mike Evans

I am lucky to be able to use my passion for photography to make a living. I have been capturing weddings since 1995 and truly love what I do. My companies goal is to make every client feel truly special on your day and capture it with professionalism and courtesy so you can have fun! Our promise to you: I want to make sure you enjoy your wedding day. I will make sure that your photos are captured in the most timely manner possible, and get them back to you as fast as we can while ensuring you get the photos you want and will cherish for years.