CT Photo Group

CT, NY, MA and Destination. Award Winning Photography!

CT Photo Group - Wedding Photography

ALL OUR PACKAGES INCLUDE A BEAUTIFUL ALBUM AND THE PHOTO RIGHTS! Our style is a perfect mix of candid and formal photography. We strive to capture not only the must have family shots, but our trained eye will get all those candid photo journalistic special moments as well. We can create a package to fit almost any budget. Weddings are our specialty! We have photographed weddings for over 15 years and have hundreds of satisfied brides that would be happy to recommend us to their closest friends and family.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

257 Federal Road, Brookfield, CT CT, NY, MA and Destination. Award Winning Photography! (203) 702-0170
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Christina T

Mike is literally the man! From the moment we booked with him, we knew he was right for us. He is very excited about what he does and his portfolios were amazing. For our engagement shoot I forgot to mention that we wanted our dogs in a few shots and he jumped right in, gave the... Read More babies lots of love and even got them to pose with made for some great "family" pictures! He effortlessly walked through multiple poses/ locations at the beach we were at and made it so much fun! The day of the wedding Mike was joined by Garret who spent most of his time with the boys while Mike was with me. My husband said that Garret fit right in when everyone was getting ready, even helped fix some ties and pocket squares while snapping photos! Mike was unfortunatlying stuck with all us girls the day of but appeared to love every second. He was posing people/ items throughout the morning but was still pretty on top of me and what I was doing. At one point he even saw that I was getting a little anxious with all the people around and asked if I needed to go in another room for a few minutes. Bridal party and family photos went smoothly- having 2 divorced families we thought this would be a problem, not at all! We ran down the list of pictures that we wanted taken and Mike/ Garret called out names and got through them quickly as we were on a time crunch. Mike is not scared to get on the ground or stand on something to get the perfect shot! Throughout the evening he showed us some of the pictures he took on his camera and they were amazing! I CANNOT wait to see his finish products and our album <3 cannot thank CT Photo group enough!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Elizabeth L

We are SO GLAD we decided to go with CT Photo Group for our special day. Our photographer, Garrett, went above and beyond to get the shots we asked for. Our wedding day was very HOT and we heard no complaints from him. He carried on and did all the wonderful photos we were... Read More hoping for. He was so mindful of my dress and our well-being. We felt like Garrett was our long-time friend rather than just a vendor we hired for our wedding. Not only was he Professional but he was fun, patient and completely understanding. We are so excited to see our photos and we want to thank both Garrett and Mike for everything they've done for us.

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 Ashley T

With 3 weeks to plan our wedding and unfortunate circumstances, Mike and his team made our special day more amazing than we could have ever dreamed. The minute he heard our story, he moved things around to be able to shoot our special day. 2 weeks ago he took the most beautiful... Read More wedding photos for us in a snow storm, then he made our wedding day perfect. From his attention to detail, to being everywhere at every moment and to capturing every special minute, Mike is now considered family to us. As our wedding passed by, too quickly, because it really does! We felt assured that days, weeks, months and years following we could look back at our pictures and they would bring us right back into the moment they were taken. It is with no hesitation that I would highly recommend Mike and his team. Not just because of the quality of his work, but because of the way he connects with his clients. We are so lucky and honored to have had Mike and his team a part of our special day. We cannot thank him enough for everything he has done for us and for giving us the pictures to remember these memories.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Maggie P

Mike Evans of CT Photo Group was everything I hoped to find in a photographer. Let me preface by telling you honestly that I hate having my photo taken - I'm in the camp that believes it takes away from your experience, is a time suck, and I also am... Read More whatever-the-opposite-of-photogenic-is. But with my family, there was no getting out of having a professional photographer. So I shopped around for months, met with many photographers, and couldn't quite find what I was looking for. Then I met Mike, and all of my anxiety was laid to rest. Mike is extremely professional, confident, and experienced. There was no doubt he'd produce beautiful photos and do a great job, but so will many of the photographers out there. What makes Mike special is his compassion, creativity and sensitivity. He did an amazing job of both staying out of the way on the wedding day, and making me feel comfortable and like he was there just to cater to me. He was able to direct me (I'm stubborn) in a gentle way, and even make it fun. The true testament was that he brought us out around 8:30pm in the middle of the reception for a brief night shoot, and neither my (now) husband nor I even hesitated to leave the best party of our lives to go with him. He really tapped into our quirks and nerdiness, and spent some extra time playing into our dramatics and theatricality - he even seemed to have fun with it! We asked him to move his hours so that he could stay for a bit of the after party, and he was a total hit there, too. By the end of the day, I wanted to invite him to stay for the after party, if he weren't such a professional guy - THAT's how much fun he was to work with. His assistant for the day, Matt, was also a ton of fun. He was jumping around, getting into all sorts of weird positions to get creative shots, and I really appreciated his willingness to jump right into things. Both Matt and Mike are great examples of very organized professionals who have maintained their creativity despite the mammoth wedding machine. They're really fun, nice guys, and they are experienced and obviously know exactly what they're doing. CT Photo Group is the first vendor I would recommend to any local bride starting at the beginning.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Diana S

Mike and his team truly made our special day. Beyond being incredibly responsive and organized, Mike was able to capture every moment perfectly. He knew exactly how to position us and where to go at our venue, and he got the best sunset shots I could have ever hoped for. He was... Read More even able to show us some of our photos from earlier in the day on the night of our wedding - it truly made it that much more special. We have received so many compliments on our beautiful wedding photography. Choosing CT Photo Group was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Janine L

In choosing all of my wedding vendors, I was most nervous about choosing the right photographer. When we met with Mike Evans of CT Photo Group, we knew we had the right one. He is so calm and easy to work with. He made our day go so smoothly despite the hundreds of pictures... Read More we probably took! We didn't feel overwhelmed by him, or like he was constantly in our faces, he just casually did his thing and captured all the moments we had spoke about. We had a lot of family pictures to be taken after the ceremony, and Mike just kept it moving along so nicely. Made it much easier to get through! :) Matt was our second shooter, and he was also great! He got shots of the guys getting ready and then different view points throughout the day alongside Mike. They worked really well together and really made us feel comfortable. We also booked video through them (digital video productions), and Dave was our video guy, he was also great! Not invasive, but there capturing all the moments! Dave was really chill and friendly the entire day! Video was one of the things we didn't think we needed, but now are so happy we did it! We cant wait to actually see our wedding!! Thanks again to all at CT Photo Group for making the day go so smoothly!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Courtney B

Mike is so beyond awesome! From the moment we met him to the minute he left the venue, he was super professional and was able to capture all of the moments we needed him too. Matt was great also and was able to make my husband feel comfortable when they were getting ready. They... Read More showed us previews of the pictures and I know they are going to be amazing. I can't wait to see the rest of them! I would absolutely recommend CT Photo Group for all weddings! They were amazing.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Chelsea H

Mike and Gustavo from CT Photo Group create truly phenomenal photography and were incredibly organized on our wedding day. We cannot say enough about their incredible work and wish we could give them more than 5 stars. In particular, Mike was responsive to all calls and emails... Read More and ensured that all the details were set for our big day. Mike took the time to capture more than the ceremony itself, but also the other little things that made our wedding unique including decorations at home while getting ready, the cocktail hour and the cake. Mike took a variety of shots, including day and night pictures, working with the lighting to capture beautiful moments. Mike was amazing to work with from the start, always mindful of wedding day details (careful to ensure the wedding gown stayed dry during those beach pictures!) and with an obvious wealth of experience. We were fortunate to meet him while he worked with a few family members and knew immediately we wanted him to capture our wedding. He took the time to know the names of every person in our wedding party and our immediate family. Mike even checked the weather everyday for a week leading up to the ceremony so he could be prepared for anything (luckily the rain stayed away!) He captured every photo we requested and so many more, helping the day flow smoothly and without worry. We would recommend Mike, Gustavo and CT Photo Group without hesitation and cannot recommend them highly enough for upcoming weddings and events! Thank you both for making our day so perfect!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Kevin K

We were very pleased with the results of Garrett's photography for our wedding day! He did a great job overall! Garrett showed up promptly on time . He knew what pictures to take, and his photography style shows in the beautiful pictures! Garrett has a great personality that... Read More made everyone feel comfortable. In addition, he is very hard working. Would definitely recommend Garrett!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Courtney B

CT Photo Group did my wedding photos and they were amazing! We had two photographers and they were able to capture all of the important moments! We were in contact with them several times before the big day so they could know which photos we just had to have. They also did our... Read More engagement photos which also came out beautiful. They had our photos back to us in 3.5 weeks, edited to perfection! I would highly recommend.

2017-08-24T10:12:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you Courtney! Garrett and I had such a great time with you both. Thank you for letting us be part of your amazing day!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Teresa D

Mike and his team are amazing, we could not have been happier with the photographs taken on our wedding day. Mike was a true blessing, he knew exactly what we wanted that day and was able to capture it all. We would recommend CT Photo Group to anyone for any occasion, we know we... Read More will be using them in the future.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Patty V

Mike is an absolutely AMAZING photographer! He has such an artistic eye and captures such special moments, both little and big. Mike is professional, energetic, helpful, kind, and calm – all perfect characteristics to have on a wedding day. My husband and I knew we made the... Read More right choice in choosing Mike as our wedding photographer since our first meeting. He always answered our questions and was extremely reassuring and organized. In addition, our family and friends complimented Mike too. Mike showed up before the time scheduled the day of our wedding and stayed until the bitter end. He always made sure that my husband and I were okay with the timeline and made us (and everyone) so comfortable and happy. My Maid of Honor and I were impressed with Mike in assisting me with my big ball gown dress. I can go on and on, but most importantly, we now have beautiful wedding pictures that we will cherish forever that still bring happy tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for everything, Mike! We highly recommend you!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Matt S

From the beginning, we could tell Mike and all of CT Photo Group were a great choice. They were extremely responsive and helpful in our initial emails and phone calls. Our engagement session was a blast. Mike quickly picked up on our quirks and made our session extremely... Read More fun and enjoyable. We received the pictures the very next day and couldn’t have been happier with them. We still receive compliments on them. Mike arrived to the bride’s house on time, quickly picked up on everyone’s names and just fit in with all of the craziness that was going on. He would pick up on opportune moments to get great photos, and other times would just sit back and capture beautiful candid shots. The same can be said for Matt, who did just the same for the groom. At the wedding, Mike, Matt & Garrett all were amazing with our family. They were prepared with all of the shots we wanted, and captured them and tons more. We cannot thank Mike and the rest of CT Photo Group enough for their amazing work capturing memories on the greatest day of our life. We cannot recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Dee M

I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos!!! Mike and Garrett did an AMAZING job and captured so many special moments! We are very happy to have used them and look forward to another event in the future. You will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Kerianne D

Mike & his team were fabulous to work with throughout our entire day. They took all the pictures we wanted without interfering with our ceremony or reception. Definitely recommend CT Photo Group for both their photo and video services.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Cassandra I

I can't say enough good things about Mike and his team. Mike was an absolute Joy to work with and his photos are beautiful. They have that artistic touch that makes the memories even more special. As soon as Mike arrived at the venue we put him to work and he spent 10 minutes... Read More helping me untangle my necklace so that I didn't have to sacrifice my manicure. How amazing is that? He was so patient all day with us and the bridal party and his assistant, Garrett, was fun to work with and had great ideas for different shots. Mike helped us get our dog into a few photos and was happy to take any pictures we asked for. Mike was basically my camera for the day! Every group of people who got together for a photo, Mike was right there to capture the moment. I really have to say that Mike was absolutely amazing and I am so happy we booked him for our wedding. He made the day perfect and I know the photos will be stunning. I hope to meet him again at other weddings and will absolutely recommend him and his team to any couple looking for an amazing experience. Thank you again for making our day unforgettable!!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Matthew S

CT Photo Group was absolutely amazing at our winter wedding. Mike Evans was incredible. He was so accommodating, organized and fun! He got along well with guests and made sure not to miss a single photo opportunity. It was really important to us not to miss the cocktail hour... Read More or reception, so we did a first look and then organized the photos not to miss. When we received the photos back, everyone was moved to tears! They were incredible!!! He was amazing with kids as well!!! Would highly recommend them for anyone!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Laura S

CT Photo group photographed my husband and me for both our engagement photos and our wedding in July. They were very easy and personable to work with and we love the photos they took. They were creative, clear, and beautiful. Both of the photographers on our wedding day worked... Read More so hard and caught every moment. Plus, they were so friendly everyone loved spending time with them. Highly recommend

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Dottie M

This vendor was absolutely amazing. Garrett and Jamie were so attentive and did a wonderful job before and during our wedding. I can not say enough about the job they did and would hands down recommend them for any event. My wife and I and our family and friends were treated so... Read More special. Everyone is still talking about how great they were. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Miriam B

Mike was awesome to work with. We first did an engagement session with him in Southford Falls, CT which he chose and they were amazing. He was adventurous and exciting to work with. Our wedding was even better with Mike and Garrett. They wanted to try new things and get better... Read More pictures and we had a great time! I would recommend CT Photo Group to anyone and we definitely plan on using them again!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Krystle W

My husband and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Mike and his assistant, Anthony. Everything from our engagement shoot to our wedding day was absolutely perfect. They made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole day. It was like they were our friends joining... Read More us in the celebrating the best day of our lives. But also very professional in the same breath. They were so patient with us and our big wedding party. Thank you again, Mike and Anthony, for capturing the true essence of who Jason and I really are!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Caitlin C

Mike and his crew did such a fantastic job on photographing and filming our wedding. They captured our night so well and provided us with photos and a video that will help us relive that night over and over again. I would highly recommend CT photo group to other couples looking... Read More for a photographer and videographer for their wedding.

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Tiffany M

Mike Evans photographed our Engagement shoot and our Wedding. The pictures we have seen are amazing!!! He was very flexible at our wedding with working with our guests! He made sure we got every shot we wanted!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Emily S

Excellent videographer! The video is beautiful and they were wonderful individuals!

Reviewed on 1/03/2016

Mike was friendly and professional and made me feel so comfortable on my wedding day. Him and his staff were a pleasure to work with. My husband and I are so happy with our pictures.

Mike Evans

I am lucky to be able to use my passion for photography to make a living. I have been capturing weddings since 1995 and truly love what I do. My companies goal is to make every client feel truly special on your day and capture it with professionalism and courtesy so you can have fun! Our promise to you: I want to make sure you enjoy your wedding day. I will make sure that your photos are captured in the most timely manner possible, and get them back to you as fast as we can while ensuring you get the photos you want and will cherish for years.