Cuckoo's Nest West Photography

Los Angeles, San Francisco, Palm Springs, and Beyond

Your Wedding, Your Story, Your Adventure

Cuckoo's Nest West is a photojournalistic photography duo offering couples the very best wedding photography -- a photography style that prefers the everyday, to the heroic -- the real over the imaginary. We capture unique, creative, and artistic moments on one of the most important days of your life. As photographers we aim to find beauty in all things. Our style is photojournalistic, candid, and honest. A past client had this to say about our work and we think it sums us up perfectly. "CNW captures the moments that would make anyone feel like they were at the event. They always get the emotional impact of candid moments. It's about so much more than posed shots and they shoot with a level of emotional intelligence that few possess." We hope to meet you soon! - Jake

Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Los Angeles, San Francisco, Palm Springs, and Beyond (949) 280-4698

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Marissa G

We couldn't have been happier with the quality of service that Cuckoo's Nest West provided us for our wedding day. From day one when we meet Hailee and Jake, I knew we made the right decision to hire them. They created a gorgeous wedding website for us which was included in the... Read More wedding package. Our wedding photos looked like they came straight out of a wedding magazine. They truly are talented. Not only were they gorgeous but their turn around service was so fast. The day after our wedding they had provided us 80+ preview shots from the wedding. Talking to other brides, I knew this was not the norm. It was so amazing to relive our special day less 24hours later. And when the rest of our photos arrived a month later, it felt like Christmas morning. I couldn't wait to print our photos and display them all over the house.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 melanee m

with something so personal as wedding photos, you want the best & jake & hailee are it! they were incredibly easy to work with throughout our entire engagement. not having a traditional wedding I knew that some cookie cutter photog wouldn't work. CNW got my vision, understood my... Read More needs & executed them to perfection. I wish I could get married all over again just to have them there. they have also taken our newborn daughters photos & I wouldnt trust anyone else to do so. I wish I had half their talent in my pinky to take photos of my daughter. they are truly a wonderful couple that feels like old friends. part of their wedding care package proudly sits on our shelf reminding me everyday how much thought went into it. their work truly is a labor of love & it shows. my wedding memories were made sweeter knowing my new friends were on the other side of the lens.

Jake & Hailee Repko

Hello! We are Jake and Hailee Repko - the creative souls behind Cuckoo's Nest West. Our job is to tell your story through our lens — and we take great pleasure in bringing that to life. We specialize in working with couples that are adventurous, down to earth, and radiantly in love. Together we’ll make memories, crack some jokes, freeze moments, and share an unforgettable experience.