The Art of Entertaining

Cuisine Chez Vous is the go-to boutique wedding caterer for Boston, Cape Cod, Providence, Worcester and beyond. Our personal touch make planning your wedding fun and we make sure to include your unique style. When the big day comes you will know you've put your wedding in the right hands.

$$

Specialty

American Regional, Asian, Continental, Dessert Specialists, Eastern European, French, Fusion, Indian, Italian, Kosher Style, Latin American, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Other Cuisine, Vegetarian

7 Miller Street, Somerville, MA

Very impressive in every aspect

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Emily E

We could not wish for a better planning and execution experience from this very important vendor. Initial dealings with the sales personnel, planning right before the wedding and execution were all beyond reproach. The food was incredible, the way they executed the whole event was simply as beautiful as ballet. I am a project manager myself and manage very large projects. The execution of our even by Cuisine Chez Vous was super impressive. True professionals, worth every penny they charge. Cuisine Chez Vous offered us several different packages at different prices, all very competitive. After tasting with 4 different caterers at a comparable price level there was no question in any of our minds as to which one we wanted to go with. And they lived up to all of our expectations. Not a single complaint.

Cuisine Chez Vous is the BEST

Reviewed on 10/10/2012 megan j

Amazing food, even better people - these were the best vendors I worked with. Made the planning process stress-free, were perfectly professional and helpful day-of. A thousands compliments to CCV.

Delicious and Professional!

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Alex P

Working with Cuisine Chez Vous was a great experience! Right from the start they seemed so on top of everything, I knew I would be in good hands. They worked with me to fit my budget, made helpful suggestions for cutting costs (and where not to cut when I was being silly!) and most importantly, served delicious food! So many people told me how good the food was, and the one thing I hadn't totally loved in our tasting (the cake) was really delicious on our wedding night! I loved that they had such unique dinner options and didn't have to be your standard red wine demi glaze or roast chicken breast. Everything we chose was really creative and yummy! Nora was my main contact person and she was super responsive and always helpful and pleasant to work with. They took care of everything, from the tables and chairs, to the china, the barware, bartenders, waiters etc! Nora and Shiva really were my day-of wedding coordinators, putting out my personal photos and all the little votives and decorative items I made. They did it all and they did a great job! Thanks guys!

Everything you want in a caterer

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Julia P

These guys are a great service and a great value. Their food is delicious (and their wedding cake is one you will actually want to eat!), their staff creative and the service they provide truly makes the occasion. They worked with us through every detail of the day, recommended other good vendors for alcohol, and took charge of things in a way that let us really enjoy the day without worrying about the flow of events, or anything else. They worked brilliantly with our other vendors as well. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Amy M

Walter and the people at Cuisine Chez Vous were wonderful to work with! The staff was well organized, had a lot of great ideas, and communicated so well! When the water pipes burst on the day of my tasting, they called, re-called, and sent emails to let me know and re-schedule! The food was SO incredible, all of our guests raved about it and some said it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding! My MOH who is vegetarian said she was so pleased with the delicious vegetarian options, which never happens to her at parties. The staff really helped us to plan the day-of schedule and plan where everything would be during the wedding. The were so professional during the wedding, and when we had some timing setbacks, they were on top of everything. Very efficient and a joy to work with! I would use them again for an event in a heartbeat!

best caterer

Reviewed on 7/28/2011 Ashley L

This caterer was amazing! The food was delicious and looked wonderful. They take care of every little detail the day of the wedding so you don't have to worry about anything.

Excellent caterer

Reviewed on 1/01/2011 Ann B

Perfect wedding caterer. Was great to work with and kept us calm and focused. The food and service the day of the wedding was even better than we could have ever hoped! Walter and Nora are the best!

TO Cuisine Chez Vous