Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Fairfax, VA (540) 692-1406

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Valorie M

Lovely display! The cupcakes were perfect, the cookies were amazing, but the French macaroons stole the show! Definitely will be coming back to Farozan for future occasions. As a plus, she's so nice!! Thanks again for making our wedding sweet!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Lauren C

Farozan is amazing! Throughout the planning process, she was professional, responsive, and easy to work with. She created our wedding cake, which was both beautiful AND delicious. Our guests said it was the best wedding cake they had ever eaten! It was the best cake I have ever... Read More had, period. I can't wait to take the top layer out of the freezer for our first anniversary.

Delicious experience

Reviewed on 9/06/2014

I had a great experience with Cupcake Novelties! Our wedding cake looked so beautiful and tasted delicious. We were very happy with it. The individual cupcakes favors that were made complemented our place setting perfectly and our guests loved them so much. I highly recommend... Read More this business! Very professional and easy to deal with, along with fast response times, what else could you ask for!!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014

I would highly recommend Cupcake Novelties for the amazing job they did in our wedding. We were referred to them by one of my coworkers, and I am so thankful that I booked with them. We got a cake and cupcakes and each guest of ours raved about the flavor and beautiful look.... Read More The entire presentation looked like an exquisite centerpiece - unique and lovely! Thank you so much for your professional and prompt service! Cupcake Novelties is perfect for anyone looking for a reliable delicious and professional cake/cupcake shop!

Delicious and amazing!

Reviewed on 6/06/2014

Thank you for making our wedding day even more special with the delicious cupcakes!! Our guests raved about the various flavors, and commented endlessly on the yummy taste and the beautiful look. Appreciate you delivering and setting them up as we had discussed. Highly... Read More recommend Cupcake Novelties to anyone looking for a reliable, wonderful and yummy bakery! :)

Delicious cake

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Brianne

We met Farozan at a Bridal show, I really loved her display and the cupcake pops we tried were awesome. We set up an appointment shortly after, we were allowed to choose three different flavors. Everything was so good! We decided on two flavors of cake, filling and frosting. We... Read More did a cupcake tower and one round cake for us to keep. She listened and followed our color and design scheme. She arrived and set up on time. They turned out beautiful and of course, delicious! My father in law is still raving about the Chocolate cake with fresh raspberry filling and chocolate ganashe. (brides choice!)

Best wedding cake & cupcakes ever!

Reviewed on 7/12/2013 Meredith L

We got together with Farozan from Cupcake Novelties few months before our wedding and she was so helpful in putting together an amazing display of cupcakes and a cake for our wedding! We got 3 different flavors for the cupcakes and our favorite cake flavor - red velvet, for... Read More the cake, and each flavor was AMAZING! Our guests raved about the cupcakes and we were so happy that we had a sweet end to our special day! Highly recommend Cupcake Novelties!

Great!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Abbie S

Farozan is amazing! She is super sweet, and her cupcakes are to die for. Her cupcakes were a hit at the wedding, some people ate 3 or more! I am obsessed with her piƱa colada cupcakes. They are heavenly. I would highly recommend her for not only weddings, but any event that... Read More requires cupcake services!