Curly Willow

Serving Greater Pittsburgh/Allegheny County Area, Greensburg

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100
89b4bce0 bda6 4223 b3d9 9d3775a488c9~rs 100

2050 Frederickson Pl, Greensburg, PA Serving Greater Pittsburgh/Allegheny County Area, Greensburg (724) 836-1231

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Caitie B

Curly willow made the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding day that I about fell over when I saw them! I am SO happy I booked them for my flowers and will never use a different florist for any event. They were absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Kayla M

I highly recommend Curly Willow for all of your wedding flower needs! We went to Jim (owner) with very little idea of what we wanted. Jim took the time to help us create incredible bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, a cake topper, and arrangements with very little guidance.... Read More Communication with Jim and his staff was always very easy and thorough. We, along with our guests, were completely overwhelmed with the beauty of our flowers! The quality of the flowers is absolutely amazing. Over a week after our wedding, our centerpieces still looked incredible. Jim's knowledge and expertise in the field is just what you need to make your wedding flowers stand out!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Kayla D

We ordered two large floral arrangements for our ceremony very last minute. Not only were they able to work with us, but the arrangements were even more than we could ask for! I truly wish we would have known about them sooner!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Colleen C

Jim and his wife were terrific to work with! My husband and I had no idea what we wanted when it came to flowers and centerpieces and how to manage our budget. We sat down for an hour or so and after talking with Jim we were put totally at ease. He understood exactly what we... Read More wanted, he enhanced our vision, and made everything look incredibly gorgeous. He was tremendously helpful and accommodating with our schedule on the day of the wedding in dropping flowers off at the Church, reception venue, and bringing flowers for my hair to where we were getting ready. Everyone all night commented on how beautiful the flowers were, and they were definitely budget friendly. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Katey S

Beautiful flowers. Great customer service. Excellent overall experience!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Lauren F

Curly Willow exceeded my expectations! When we met with the florist, I showed multiple Pinterest images and he brought my dream flowers to an affordable reality. Our bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely perfect and so beautiful! I can't even tell you how many compliments... Read More we got on our flowers. Jim is very professional and flexible! I would recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Samantha D

Jim Shawl at Curly Willow is amazing at what he does. He is patient and kind and helps talk you through every flower detail you need for your special day. As someone who typically doesn't like flowers, I was memorized by the flowers at my wedding. They were absolutely stunning.... Read More At the consultation meeting, Jim was so descriptive when explaining each detail of the flowers that I was confident in everything he suggested. When I received my flowers on my wedding day, they far exceeded my expectations. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Steve C

Curly Willow was amazing to work with! Jim (owner) was was professional, prompt, and overall his flowers exceeded my expectations!! Everything I ordered was done with great detail. The centerpieces were perfect and completed the vision I had in my head all of the months leading... Read More up to the wedding day! I HIGHLY recommend choosing Curly Willow as your florist!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Courtney G

My experience with Curly Willow was excellent, from my initial consultation to the execution. Throughout my wedding experience, it was important to me to book vendors who were small, family businesses. Curly Willow exemplified that characteristic. My florist, Jim, provided... Read More realistic ideas and pricing quotes while listening to my ultimate vision. I appreciated how he struck a balance between giving me what I wanted and being transparent on prices, availability of flowers, and his ultimate judgement on aesthetic as the professional. The flowers were stunning. My arrangements lived for weeks even after the wedding was over. The delivery was on time as well, and Jim really worked with me to help set things up. I was so satisfied with the service provided.

Reviewed on 2/07/2016 Loni Y

We loved working with the Curly Willow for our flowers! My bouquet was stunning and everyone complimented our centerpieces. They lasted for many days after the wedding, too!

Curly Willow-Floral master-Jim Shawl

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

Can't say enough about the beautiful flowers for my daughter's wedding. Jim is truly a master and an artist....is selection of roses,Gerbera daisies and greenery were just gorgeous, especially against the emerald green of the bridesmaids dresses and the bride's lace gown. I... Read More most heartily recommend his floral business....he will work his magic any time of the year, any flower you prefer, any colors you like.... He's great to work with and his eye for color and what type of flower works for your wedding is wonderful. Thank you Jim....you made the day that much more beautiful with your artistry! Ann Walter

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Kristina W

Curly Willow was awesome! They are experts at what they do and I couldn't be happier with how our arrangements for our wedding day turned out. Highly recommend!

Great Job

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

I was extremely pleased with everything - table arrangements were beautiful!

BEAUTIFUL flowers! Excellent service!

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Carly S

I had the pleasure of working with Jim from Curly Willow for my wedding flowers earlier this month. I would recommend their services to anyone. First of all, we started the process a little under a year in advance. In no way did he make me feel like I was there too early. He... Read More actually praised me for being organized! However, when it came to flowers, I only knew I wanted a certain kind. Well, Jim took that and ran with it. He showed me multiple books with options and made excellent recommendations based on our budget. Two days after our consultation, he sent over a proposal, which I can vouch would have been silly to pass down as I felt his value was excellent. He was extremely attentive and answered each of of my emails in mere hours after I sent them. He executed exactly what I wanted, especially the flowers on our cake and the centerpieces which were BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't have been more pleased. In addition, my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, and all the guys boutonnieres were amazing. We got so many compliments on each of them. Lastly, besides excellent service, their eye for floral creativity is astounding. They are not your average florist shop, yet make sure what you choose suits you and your wedding well.

Amazing service!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015

5 star

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Chelsea R

Jim was great to work with and worked well with our budget and ideas. On the wedding day, they delivered the flowers in multiple locations for us and all of them were delivered in the proper location and ahead of schedule. I had so many compliments on my bouquet along with all... Read More of my bridesmaids flowers. The church arrangements were spectacular as well! Our wedding was on June 13 and my bouquet is STILL beautiful two weeks later!! I highly recommend the Curly Willow!!!

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Alicia P

Jim was wonderful to work with. He listened to what I wanted, made suggestions, and delivered a spectacular display of centerpieces, bouquets, and corsages/boutineers. I would recommend the Curly Willow for any event!

Perfect Blue Orchids!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Brenda K

I wanted to have my flowers done a particular way. I talked to other florists who talked about doing other types of flowers. Then I met Jim and his daughter at a bridal show! Jim explained that I could have what I wanted just on a slightly smaller scale, due to my budget. I was... Read More so excited to hear that!! Finally someone who really wanted to make my day exactly the dream I had envisioned!! We selected blue orchids that looked AMAZING! Also white roses and blue Hydrangeas for the bouquets! They were perfect in size and my guests all commented how great they looked! My cousin said the orchids looked like butterflies placed perfectly in between the other flowers! How amazing! My mother LOVED the wrist corsage that Jim had suggested! The dress she had would not have supported anything pinned and the beautiful band that Jim used worked and looked FABULOUS! My centerpieces were given away as gifts and everyone was fighting over taking home the orchids!!! They could not get over how beautiful they looked. Jim made sure that everything arrived perfect and onetime! We had a concern because of a huge rock concert that was in town and that traffic would be a problem, but Jim made sure things arrived on time and was placed perfectly !!! I can not say enough how WONDERFUL, FABULOUS, BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING the flowers looked and how it was all those things working with Jim (Curly Willow) !!! Thank you thank you Thank you!!!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Katie M

Jim is absolutely amazing to work with. Everything he said he was going to do he did! He really works with so you can stay on a budget but still help you keep the feel you want. I had a locket with a picture of my dad and lace from my dress that I wanted for my bouquet. Jim... Read More designed my bouquet exactly how I had pictured it. You won't regret using curly willow!

Perfect flowers for my perfect day!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2015

The Curly Willow did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding! When I first met with Jim I wasn't really sure of what kind of flowers I wanted to use in my bouquets and he was able to come up with something perfect and within my budget. They are a family owned business and... Read More they are great people all around. I would absolutely recommend them for any floral needs!!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Heather R

We worked with Jim at the Curly Willow for the flowers for our December 6, 2014 wedding and he did a great job. The flowers were beautiful and very affordable. He did a great job and I would highly recommend him!

8/31/14 Wedding

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Amanda D

I was having difficulty finding a florist as apparently my ideas were too grand for my budget. Jim from the Curly Willow put all of those potential florists to shame. He worked with me to achieve absolute beauty at both our ceremony & reception. He was extremely flexible as I... Read More worked through my ideas that ended up morphing into gorgeous arrangements & very responsive. Thanks to Jim my wedding was stunning - If you're looking for a florist with creativity, flexibility & one who is budget-friendly, Jim is most definitely the way to go!

Terrific!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Tessa W

Our daughter's wedding day was beautiful, made all the more so by the skilled hands of Curly Willow. At our first meeting, ee gave Jim a scheme and a vague idea of what we envisioned. Jim ran with it, creating bouquets and swags that far surpassed our expectations. Each... Read More arrangement burst with color and graceful beauty using blooms I never dreamed could be p aired with others. With little direction, Jim read our needs and deftly made them come to life. Thank you, Curly Willow for bringing more beauty to an already gorgeous day.

Even better that I imagined!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Angie D

I used Curly Willow for bridal and maid of honor bouquets as well as corsages and boutonnieres for our wedding. Jim took the time to sit down with us and review the ideas and photos I had as well as provide his ideas and suggestions. He hand-delivered the flowers on our... Read More wedding day and they exceed our expectations! His bouquets were absolutely beautiful and received numerous compliments! Highly recommend!

AMAZING FLOWERS!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Kristy B

Curly Willow (Jim) did a fantastic job for our wedding. The flowers were amazing... I'd recommend to all brides!! Thank you!! :)