Custom Cakes by Steve @ DiSorbo's Bakery

Cakes + Desserts

1448 Dixwell Ave, Hamden, CT (203) 715-6764

Most delicious cake/cupcakes ever

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Korinne P

We had Steve make a small cake (8x8) for my husband and I to cut at the reception and then had cupcakes in five different flavors for our guests. They were both beyond delicious and everyone raved about the cupcakes. Steve was a pleasure to work with and set up the cupcake... Read More tower prior to the reception - we were so happy that we used him!

Delicious and Beautiful Cake

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Juliana V

We worked with Steve as part of our package through Cascade Fine Catering, and Steve was great. He was very accommodating for any allergies and questions we had, and was very responsive over email as well. The cake was so delicious!! We had a lemon mousse and it was... Read More delicious, as was the buttercream frosting. He did the design almost exactly like the picture we gave him. The price was great and he was wonderful! Highly recommended!

Delicious

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Amy P

I ordered a simple wedding cake with orange roses and plum ribbon. The cake was late and it came with no roses on it. Given that mis-communication, Steve made it right and went out right away and bought fresh orange roses to put on the cake. I think it actually looked prettier... Read More with the fresh flowers! The cake was so delicious and everyone loved it.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 A A

Steve was awesome to work with...and I was so happy with my wedding cake...It lived up to everything I had dreamed of and more.

Yum!

Reviewed on 5/05/2011 Maha C

Great cakes. Lot of variety.

Review for Disorbo's Italian Bakery

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Katie W

Wonderful to work with. The cake was exactly what I wanted and it tasted great too!!!