Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

318 Bainbridge St, Philadelphia, PA (267) 702-6775

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Julie R

We worked with Cut + Paste for our wedding this past October and are SO glad we did! Working with Christina and her team was wonderful. Leading up to the wedding, the process of setting everything up and selecting our options was quick and easy via email. On the actual wedding... Read More day, Cut + Paste was able to tackle all the set-up by working directly with our venue coordinator, so the process couldn’t have been more seamless. When the groom and I entered the reception, everything was up and running! All of our guests loved the photo booth + the props. After the wedding itself, we quickly received a link with all the photos from the night that we could share with our friends. Will definitely use them again for any future event we have!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Jeannine C

I cannot say enough great things for the services for this photobooth company. All of my guests, old and young, hold their memories from this service. I was able to walk home with a guestbook of everyone's second strip and their message. Totally sentimental & fun. I will never... Read More recommend another company!!

Best I have seen!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Holly D

When looking for a photo booth we did not know where to start. We did not want the usual photo booth. When we came across cut and paste we knew we found what we were looking for. Christina the owner is super sweet and easy to work with. Cut and paste is an open photo booth that... Read More allows you to fit in more people. The photo layout isn't your average photo strip they offer a variety of photo layouts and logos for your day.They offer a variety of backdrops as well as a props package. The props were definitely awesome!! Not the average props I was use to seeing! The also offer a photo album of all the shots during the evening that guest can write a message. After we returned from our honeymoon our album arrived 2 days later. I would highly recommend cut and paste if your looking for something different.