Cutting Edge Entertainment

Serving all over the Phil

Rehearsals + Parties, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

161 Tomlinson Rd, Huntingdon Valley, PA Serving all over the Phil (215) 938-7950

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Timothy W

Absolutely awesome service from cutting edge. Highly recommend. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Jacquelyn F

Cutting Edge Entertainment and DJ Richie MC'd my wedding this past weekend 5/28/17 at Radnor Valley Country Club. From the very first meeting, Richie (and the owner Craig) was very professional and organized in his plan for a flawless wedding reception. We spoke several times... Read More through the planning process to go over songs and timelines. He even went above and beyond to help me organize a personal recording to be played for my father and I to dance to. To boot, I changed our first dance song 4 days before, and Richie confirmed via text and email that all was good. He had our wedding guests dancing all night with a great mix of music, and he was an awesome MC! Cutting Edge provided lighting and a photo booth with our package, which was perfect (as we didn't want to go searching for those kind of extras separately!). We were THRILLED with our choice of Richie as our DJ and would 150% recommend his DJ services and/or Cutting Edge Entertainment to other couples in the future!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017

Cutting Edge Entertainment just DJed my wedding on April 1st. The whole process was easy with their staff with preliminary meetings and Skype sessions to ensure they knew exactly what we wanted. There pricing is very manageable on a tight budget or you can easily expand to... Read More include more services. Their MC, Tony, kept the night lively, moving, and worked extremely well with the other vendors. They provide a DJ along with the MC so their booth is never vacant. I would highly recommend them to any future groom and bride.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Brittany C

We booked DJ Richie for our wedding in May 2017 and he was amazing! He was super easy to work with and available to answer emails/calls/texts at almost any time. The only thing we said we wanted from the beginning, was a fun time for our guests. We gave him complete control over... Read More the music being played and it was perfect! He had a packed dance floor the whole night! The night ended in a "DJ RICH!" chant because our guests just weren't ready to stop dancing! We are so happy with our decision and highly recommend booking DJ Richie for your next event.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Dina M

DJ Richie was awesome. He was always one step ahead of us; contacting us at various points throughout the planning process to make sure the event went smoothly which was SO helpful while wedding planning and juggling a million things. Meeting with him while selecting music was... Read More so comforting and we had 100% trust in him. He was the only DJ we met with and was recommended to us by two different couples. I would definitely hire him again!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Robin B

Richie DJ'd our wedding on 10/29/16 and we couldn't have been happier with our choice! People are still telling us now every six months after our wedding how great the entertainment was and how much fun they had! He was responsive to our initial inquiry with a follow up phone... Read More call and always emailed us back promptly throughout the process. He was extremely thorough; every t was crossed and i dotted. He made sure that everything he delivered that night was exactly what my husband and I wanted. Richie is high energy, super fun, funny, and delivers what you want. You will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Brooke W

Richie was the most perfect DJ/MC for our wedding and I cannot be happier with the music and entertainment for our day. He was always very organized and responsive and followed our requests, some of which were difficult and required finding foreign songs, to the letter. Every... Read More guest was on that dance floor all night long! We also really enjoyed his commentary and humor throughout the night!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 COLLEEN D

Richie Abrams from Cutting Edge Entertainment was phenomenal. He took the time to get to know me and my husband and what kind of music we wanted played at our wedding! He was super helpful in coming up with a timeline to make sure we got everything in from announcements to... Read More speeches to Happy New Year! The dance floor was packed all night and I can't find 1 person that didn't have the best time at our wedding! Book them immediately!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Patrick D

We had Richie from Cutting Edge DJ our wedding ceremony and reception in November and our glad we went with them. They were professional and we were thorough with the whole planning. We didn’t realize how much planning was needed but Richie made the process easy and gave us his... Read More input where he thought would was needed. We wanted to enjoy our wedding day and make sure our guests had a great time and that’s what exactly what we got. For the most part, they played all the songs we requested. Richie kept the flow of the wedding as was able to keep everyone dancing enjoying themselves for the entire night. Both of us don’t like to dance but even we were up dancing and having a great time. We kept things very simple and were able to stay within our budget we set for a DJ. We’ve already recommended them to a few of our friends that are planning their wedding.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Stephanie C

DJ Brian was absolutely amazing to work with! He helped us to plan beautiful music for both our ceremony and our reception. He kept the room on the dance floor the whole night and it never felt forced! I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Nicole B

Dj Richie and his cutting edge team went above and beyond for my wedding. At our backyard farm wedding the dance floor was never empty! My husband and I asked for Soca music when we had our first meeting with Richie. Richie wasn't too familiar with the genre, but he acclimated... Read More himself well! My husband and I along with our family and friends love dancing to the beat of island music and we just knew we needed it incorporated into our wedding day. Richie made sure to play our favorite tunes and there was never a dull moment! We asked Richie to stay later than initially agreed upon and he happily did, keeping our dance floor thriving and the music bumping. The photbooth was a ton of fun and the staff were also amazing with assisting our guests and making sure people got in to take some fun pictures. All in all Richie and the cutting edge team helped make our wedding a successful fun time!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Mary Pat C

everyone was on the dance floor at some point dancing! Richie did an amazing job and we could not be happier with our Choice having Richie and the Cutting edge team DJ our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Shoshana K

The absolute best! Brian did a phenomenal job MCing our wedding. It was the greatest night of our lives and one we will never forget! We love you guys!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Melody W

Richie and Cutting Edge Entertainment are awesome! We booked with Richie after our friends used the same company two years before, as we were impressed with their professionalism and energy. From the initial appointment, Richie was upbeat, qualified, and fun. He was open to... Read More our ideas and music choices and we had a blast choosing entrance music/cake cutting music with him during another meeting. He had some really great ideas and suggestions. Throughout the reception, Richie incorporated our requests, guest requests, and appropriate music for all age groups, which kept everybody on their feet. He also did a great job at encouraging the guys to get back on the dance floor after enjoying the cigar bar with some Queen. Not only did Richie do an amazing job at selecting and playing the music seamlessly, he assisted with playing background music for my cousin who played trumpet during the ceremony and for one song during the reception. I cannot recommend Richie enough. His high energy and fun personality were noticed by several guests, as well as his great choices in music.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Sarah H

DJ Michael did an awesome job at our wedding in August! He had everyone on the dance floor the entire time. Friends and family comment on how much fun our wedding was and it was all thanks to DJ Michael! Michael was super professional and met with us twice leading up to our... Read More wedding to ensure he understood exactly what we wanted, to offer professional advice, and to gather a general list of music we would want played. I could not be more happy with the service DJ Michael gave us and would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Lauren W

Richie and his team did such an amazing job at our wedding! I am going to admit, when I first started wedding planning I thought that DJs didn't make a difference (WRONG) and you could just use an iPod (SO WRONG) and a whole bunch of other misconceptions about how the wedding... Read More music works (all so wrong). Richie and his team gave us so many suggestions and had ideas that I never thought of. They even helped us with our schedule...they are bsiacally also wedding planners :) We met with Richie a few weeks before the wedding and my hubs and I were so excied after because we knew it was going to be a blast. They cover everything. From when your guests are waiting for you to walk down the aisle, to cocktail hour, to the last dance. He knows what the flow should be, what to play in the beginning of the reception and when to get the fun music started. We had THE BEST NIGHT. People were dancing and the music sounded great during all three parts of the day (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception) We got compliments throughout the next few weeks telling us how they've been to weddings with terrible DJs and ours awesome (YAY). We also had more than one guest ask us for the entire playlist...Have the best wedding, book Cutting Edge and you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 gina m

Cutting Edge did a great job and for a great price!! Everyone was dancing and having fun all night! Our DJ, Mike, was very flexible and easy to work with. He was accommodating of all the different songs and genres of music we wanted to include, and knew how to mix them in and... Read More keep everyone on there feet. Mike is totally on his game and knows how to run the show! He kept everything running on schedule and even made sure to call my husband and I onto the dance floor so we could get some dance time in before the night ended! We also used their photo booth service, and the couple who ran it was wonderful and the pictures came out great! Everyone really enjoyed themselves. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Teresa Y

I had the pleasure of meeting Richie from Cutting Edge Entertainment when he was the DJ for my brother’s wedding. When I started planning my own wedding, I just knew I had to hire him. Richie was always checking in with me via e-mail and phone to ask questions about our big day... Read More and gather all of the necessary information. My husband and I met with Richie early in the planning process to get an idea of our musical vision for the day, and we also met with him again a few weeks before the wedding to nail down the details. He creates a schedule/timeline for the reception so that you have an idea of when all of the big events are going to take place (cake cutting, intro’s, first dance, etc.) Richie gave great advice on what kind of music to play, but he was very interested in what we wanted and honored that, which we are so thankful for. I was worried because my reception went until 12:30 AM, and I thought people would get tired and the dancing would die down. Not with DJ Richie! He had all of our loved ones on the dance floor until the end, and they still didn’t want to leave even at 12:30! He really goes the extra mile for his couples, and he was such a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend Richie and this company!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016

I am the Mother of the Bride and was mainly in charge of the wedding planning. Little did I know how lucky I was to find Cutting Edge Entertainment. They are a first class company providing excellent, priceless, top notch service. I am taking the time to write this because I... Read More am so very thankful for how wonderfully the day went. Our DJ was Tony and he is a consummate professional. Tony got to know the bride and groom and their music selections beforehand and took care of every detail at the event so the families and wedding party could enjoy the day. The ceremony was held outdoors up a hill from the reception. Tony executed each musical element of the ceremony perfectly. It was not an easy geographic space to navigate, but they were set up and organized immediately upon their arrival. I don't think it is overstated to say that they made the wedding reception. The venue was beautiful, but it was Cutting Edge - DJ Tony - that made it a once in a lifetime memorable and joyful event. The bridal party was all in with their music and programming. It was a fantastic celebration. Thank you Cutting Edge and Tony for sharing the day and making it wonderful.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Rachael D

Once we had an amazing time at our friends' wedding, we knew we had to book Richie for ours! From the first meeting, we had zero worries with Richie. He was very professional and you can tell he has had years of experience. He had the dance floor packed the entire night of the... Read More wedding. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Lacey W

We had the pleasure of working with Richie from Cutting Edge Entertainment for our wedding at Cairnwood Estate. He was incredibly helpful leading up to the wedding, making sure everything from ceremony music to the last dance was planned out effortlessly. On the day of the... Read More wedding we knew we could just relax and enjoy having fun with our family and friends. He played everything we requested and kept everyone dancing throughout the reception. Thank you Richie!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Emma C

We were lucky enough to have Brian Lacivita from Cutting Edge as our wedding DJ -- he was the BEST! Brian has a ton of experience with weddings, which was extremely evident in his punctuality, professionalism, energy, and his ability to keep the dance party going through our... Read More entire reception. My husband and I had a few specific song requests, but generally told Brian the type of music we like and wanted to hear at our wedding, and we couldn't have been happier with all the music Brian selected and played from cocktail hour through the end of the reception. I would highly recommend Cutting Edge and Brian to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Ashley F

Cutting Edge Entertainment was INCREDIBLE at our wedding! Richie was super fun and upbeat throughout the planning process and throughout the entire night! We were planning from out of town and he was extremely responsive via e-mail and with any questions/requests I had. I... Read More struggled with picking out certain songs, and he was very helpful and patient despite my indecisiveness. All I wanted for the reception was to dance all night and have a party. Richie did a great job of getting guests onto the dance floor and keeping them going throughout the night! We HIGHLY recommend Cutting Edge Entertainment!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Ashley R

We interviewed several Djs and after meeting with Richie, we knew Cutting Edge was the best choice. Richie was so much fun to work with and made the whole process super easy for us. My husband was very particular about the music selection and he was very accommodating and... Read More always professional. He gave us some great suggestions and the dance floor was packed all night! It really makes a difference to find vendors that you "connect with" and Richie is definitely the kind of guy we could hang out and have a beer with. From the ceremony to the last dance, our wedding had such a fun vibe, and it wouldn't have been possible without him. Thank you Richie for making our day so amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Brianne S

I can't thank Cutting Edge enough for making our wedding a dream come true! Richie was AMAZING! The dance floor was packed the whole night which is exactly what we wanted. We highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a good time! Thank you again for everything!