Cutting Edge Entertainment

Serving all over the Phil

Rehearsals + Parties, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

161 Tomlinson Rd, Huntingdon Valley, PA Serving all over the Phil (215) 938-7950

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Jackie B

Richie from Cutting Edge was wonderful to work with and did a great job entertaining our guests throughout the night. He was extremely helpful throughout the planning process and walked us through everything so we knew exactly what to expect. Music selection was great and his... Read More energy kept all of our guests engaged all evening. Guests of all ages have complemented his work. We also used Cutting Edge for our photo booth and our guests loved that as well.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Chelsea R

Richie was so much fun to work with as our wedding DJ. I did a lot of my initial planning from a distance so I spoke with him a few times over the phone to see what type of DJ services/style he offered. He clearly loves what he does and was very easy to work with. My husband and... Read More I met with him a few weeks before our wedding to nail down all the final song choices. He gave us great suggestions when we weren't sure what to select. He also did some music edits for us (transitioning from one song to another for our entrance and cutting out one verse of a song for our father-daughter dance). Everything turned out great and the dance floor was full the whole night! Everyone had a great time dancing to the music and he was a great MC throughout as well. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Jamie G

This past weekend, Richie had everyone dancing at our wedding all night! We received Richie's name from a family friend and could not be happier. Throughout the planning process, Richie and Cutting Edge were very responsive, provided great input while also listening to what my... Read More husband and I were looking for. It's clear that he is a professional and knows how to keep a crowd dancing and happy! He also provided the music and mic system for our ceremony which made planning even easier. Would definitely recommend Richie and Cutting Edge Entertainment!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Andrea L

Richie from Cutting Edge Entertainment was the DJ at my wedding on 10/28/17 at Brookside Manor Somerton Springs. After being referred by a friend about how great of a job he did at her sister's wedding we knew we had to meet this guy. Richie did not disappoint! My husband is... Read More in the wedding business and when we left our first meeting he said we absolutely have to book him! And we did. Richie did a phenomenal job at our wedding. The dance floor was packed immediately after dinner to the end of the night, which is exactly what we wanted! I am so thankful that we hired Richie and I highly recommend working with him and Cutting Edge Entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Nikki F

Cutting Edge Entertainment was fantastic! We worked with Richie and he did the sound/ music for our ceremony, Cocktail Hour and the Reception. Everything was absolutely perfect, from the pre wedding meeting to the day of. He made my Husband and I feel at ease that everything... Read More would go smoothly, answered all of your questions and accommodated all of your request. I would highly recommend Richie and Cutting Edge!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jonathan R

Working with Cutting Edge was nothing short of a pleasure. Our DJ was Jared Mitchell, who was communicative, responsive, and professional every step of the way. He went out of his way to meet with us and provide recommendations and guidance when we needed it. The day of he was... Read More where he was supposed to be when he was supposed to be there, and simply a pleasure to work with. Couldn't recommend Jared and Cutting Edge enough!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Cassie C

Richie is incredible! From our first meeting, my husband and I had absolute faith that he would do an amazing job at our wedding! He was so interactive when he needed to be, and kept the flow of the wedding. We had many guests come up to us throughout the night telling us how... Read More great the DJ was and that he was picking the perfect songs! I would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Melissa S

What can we say about our DJ Brian - so many amazing things! He was absolutely awesome!!!!! He kept the party going all night long and knew exactly what to play to keep people on the dance floor. He helped guide us through some of the musical choices beforehand and helped the... Read More night move along smoothly. He was there to let us know what to expect ahead of time so we were not caught of guard at all. My husband and I were so glad that Brian was our DJ and our guests have raved to us about him - he was amazing! I have had so many people tell me that this was one of the best weddings that they have been to - they just had so much fun! That is what a wedding is about and besides the venue and food - the DJ is what makes the night. Brian made ours perfect and we are so grateful to him for that! Cutting Edge was extremely professional and we appreciate everything that the company did for us. Thank you Richie!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Patty S

DJ Richie was nothing short of amazing! Richie had the entire dance floor filled throughout the night with his music variety. We had first seen him in action at my brothers wedding and knew that he was the DJ we wanted at ours. He was able to meet with us multiple times to go... Read More over the schedule and music selection. He is very responsive and has the perfect personality for a DJ/MC! Highly recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing DJ that will ensure you have a great time on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Audrey B

Richie was amazing!! From the first phone call to the very last song, Richie is a true professional and its clear he loves what he does! He took the time to get to know me and my fiancé's musical preferences and listened to our input. The dance floor was packed the entire night... Read More and we all had the best time! I can't tell you how many people commented on the music and citing "we sure know how to throw a party" - all thanks to Richie! Definitely recommend Richie and Cutting Edge!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Christina C

Richie was a great choice for a wedding DJ! He was very professional and outlined everything we would need, including all our song choices for each part of the ceremony (there were more choices to make than we had thought!). Even when we weren't sure exactly what we wanted, he... Read More played song options for us until we were satisfied and gave his personal experienced opinion. He was very receptive to what we wanted, and at the reception kept the party going and kept everyone up and moving. Several of our guests have complimented us on our DJ choice and said it was the most fun wedding they'd ever been to. Four stars because there were 1 or 2 songs that we had stressed we wanted to hear and did not. Otherwise, he was absolutely perfect, and we could not have been happier

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Kristin A

Adam Brand is an amazing DJ. He was so attentive to us and our vision for the wedding. The music was fantastic and he really knew how to respond to the environment and the crowd throughout the evening. The bride's father has some health issues that make it hard for him to get... Read More around. Adam was so accommodating and understanding and really came through with some options so that the bride could still dance with her father at her wedding. Cannot say enough nice things about Adam and everyone at Cutting Edge.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Timothy W

Absolutely awesome service from cutting edge. Highly recommend. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Jackie B

Cutting Edge Entertainment and DJ Richie MC'd my wedding this past weekend 5/28/17 at Radnor Valley Country Club. From the very first meeting, Richie (and the owner Craig) was very professional and organized in his plan for a flawless wedding reception. We spoke several times... Read More through the planning process to go over songs and timelines. He even went above and beyond to help me organize a personal recording to be played for my father and I to dance to. To boot, I changed our first dance song 4 days before, and Richie confirmed via text and email that all was good. He had our wedding guests dancing all night with a great mix of music, and he was an awesome MC! Cutting Edge provided lighting and a photo booth with our package, which was perfect (as we didn't want to go searching for those kind of extras separately!). We were THRILLED with our choice of Richie as our DJ and would 150% recommend his DJ services and/or Cutting Edge Entertainment to other couples in the future!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017

Cutting Edge Entertainment just DJed my wedding on April 1st. The whole process was easy with their staff with preliminary meetings and Skype sessions to ensure they knew exactly what we wanted. There pricing is very manageable on a tight budget or you can easily expand to... Read More include more services. Their MC, Tony, kept the night lively, moving, and worked extremely well with the other vendors. They provide a DJ along with the MC so their booth is never vacant. I would highly recommend them to any future groom and bride.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Brittany C

We booked DJ Richie for our wedding in May 2017 and he was amazing! He was super easy to work with and available to answer emails/calls/texts at almost any time. The only thing we said we wanted from the beginning, was a fun time for our guests. We gave him complete control over... Read More the music being played and it was perfect! He had a packed dance floor the whole night! The night ended in a "DJ RICH!" chant because our guests just weren't ready to stop dancing! We are so happy with our decision and highly recommend booking DJ Richie for your next event.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Dina M

DJ Richie was awesome. He was always one step ahead of us; contacting us at various points throughout the planning process to make sure the event went smoothly which was SO helpful while wedding planning and juggling a million things. Meeting with him while selecting music was... Read More so comforting and we had 100% trust in him. He was the only DJ we met with and was recommended to us by two different couples. I would definitely hire him again!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Robin B

Richie DJ'd our wedding on 10/29/16 and we couldn't have been happier with our choice! People are still telling us now every six months after our wedding how great the entertainment was and how much fun they had! He was responsive to our initial inquiry with a follow up phone... Read More call and always emailed us back promptly throughout the process. He was extremely thorough; every t was crossed and i dotted. He made sure that everything he delivered that night was exactly what my husband and I wanted. Richie is high energy, super fun, funny, and delivers what you want. You will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Brooke W

Richie was the most perfect DJ/MC for our wedding and I cannot be happier with the music and entertainment for our day. He was always very organized and responsive and followed our requests, some of which were difficult and required finding foreign songs, to the letter. Every... Read More guest was on that dance floor all night long! We also really enjoyed his commentary and humor throughout the night!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 COLLEEN D

Richie Abrams from Cutting Edge Entertainment was phenomenal. He took the time to get to know me and my husband and what kind of music we wanted played at our wedding! He was super helpful in coming up with a timeline to make sure we got everything in from announcements to... Read More speeches to Happy New Year! The dance floor was packed all night and I can't find 1 person that didn't have the best time at our wedding! Book them immediately!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Patrick D

We had Richie from Cutting Edge DJ our wedding ceremony and reception in November and our glad we went with them. They were professional and we were thorough with the whole planning. We didn’t realize how much planning was needed but Richie made the process easy and gave us his... Read More input where he thought would was needed. We wanted to enjoy our wedding day and make sure our guests had a great time and that’s what exactly what we got. For the most part, they played all the songs we requested. Richie kept the flow of the wedding as was able to keep everyone dancing enjoying themselves for the entire night. Both of us don’t like to dance but even we were up dancing and having a great time. We kept things very simple and were able to stay within our budget we set for a DJ. We’ve already recommended them to a few of our friends that are planning their wedding.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Stephanie C

DJ Brian was absolutely amazing to work with! He helped us to plan beautiful music for both our ceremony and our reception. He kept the room on the dance floor the whole night and it never felt forced! I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Nicole B

Dj Richie and his cutting edge team went above and beyond for my wedding. At our backyard farm wedding the dance floor was never empty! My husband and I asked for Soca music when we had our first meeting with Richie. Richie wasn't too familiar with the genre, but he acclimated... Read More himself well! My husband and I along with our family and friends love dancing to the beat of island music and we just knew we needed it incorporated into our wedding day. Richie made sure to play our favorite tunes and there was never a dull moment! We asked Richie to stay later than initially agreed upon and he happily did, keeping our dance floor thriving and the music bumping. The photbooth was a ton of fun and the staff were also amazing with assisting our guests and making sure people got in to take some fun pictures. All in all Richie and the cutting edge team helped make our wedding a successful fun time!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Mary Pat C

everyone was on the dance floor at some point dancing! Richie did an amazing job and we could not be happier with our Choice having Richie and the Cutting edge team DJ our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Shoshana K

The absolute best! Brian did a phenomenal job MCing our wedding. It was the greatest night of our lives and one we will never forget! We love you guys!!