Be A Guest At Your Own Wedding...

With Cynthia Ross Events, you’ll receive top wedding planning services from experienced experts in every facet of the industry. Whether you just need day-of assistance or start-to-finish planning and execution, CRE can help. And whether you are in New York City or your dream wedding takes you to a faraway destination, there’s something you should know: We don’t believe in cookie-cutter weddings. We believe in new ideas and unforgettable atmospheres, and we customize each event to fit your needs, dreams, and funds. Not sure what that budget looks like, or what those dreams are? We can help you clarify your vision or set (and stick to!) a budget. Our goal is to serve each bride with a blend of personal care and professional expertise.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

New Hyde Park, NY Serving Greater NYC Area (516) 280-4617

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Kenia R

Where do I begin? Cindy really is as wonderful as you have read. Cindy was my day of coordinator for my wedding. I found her about a year prior to my wedding through online reviews. We started with a phone conversation to brainstorm wedding ideas (as I had no clue where to... Read More really start). I immediately clicked with Cindy, she was super sweet, professional, organized, and clear. About a month prior to the wedding (which everyone will tell you is when you start to feel the weight of the planning) we touched base with final details and ideas. A week prior Cindy contacted all my vendors and confirmed with them. I cannot emphasize what a stress relief that alone was. The day of my wedding...I actually enjoyed my wedding! I was present, not distracted, and genuinely at ease. I owe this to Cindy. She and her assistant made the day seamless, kept large groups of people on time (ceremony and reception were in two different places with shuttles running in between which I've hear horror stories about but went perfectly), coordinated with the photographer to get the group photos we wanted while not interrupting the flow of the party, and made sure vendor breakdowns were completed on time. In addition to managing all the moving parts of the wedding exceptionally well, Cindy also understands that it is a special day for you. She checked in to make sure I felt beautiful (got my curling iron and makeup when my hair got all frizzy from rain and saw the distress in my face), made sure had something eat! and actually enjoyed the food my fiancé and I spent so much time choosing. Oh and she and her assistant speak Spanish, which I didn't know but turned out to be a godsend as a considerable number of people in the wedding party could now understand what was going on. No biggie right?! Choosing Cindy and her team was the best thing I did. She is genuinely lovely. If your looking for a day of coordinator, stop looking and pick Cindy, you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Lisa A

I wish I could give more stars.... I got married in Brooklyn this past March and I have only rave reviews for Cindy and her team at Cynthia Ross Events. I am so happy I found her early in my planning process!! To give you a brief overview, I am a pretty OCD/picky bride. I... Read More knew that I wanted to incorporate many of my own design elements during my wedding but quickly realized that I was going to need help executing tasks on the day of. Cindy and her team were the perfect fit for me and for all my day-of needs. Of all the wedding planners/coordinators I contacted (~10ish), Cindy was by far the most calming/reassuring, helpful and professional/competent planners that my husband and I talked to. Her pricing was also very competitive and if I had more flexibility in my budget, I would have used her full-package wedding planning services. Quality of Service: When speaking with Cindy, you can immediately tell that she has confidence and experience to ensure that your special day goes off without a hitch. Also, you can tell that she genuinely is excited for your wedding (even though I’m sure she has done this many many times). Responsiveness: Cindy always responded to my emails and texts promptly and delivered contracts, paperwork on time. Most importantly, and a sign of a great coordinator, I didn’t hear from any of my vendors the week of my wedding. She is also a great people person, which is reassuring when your one million family members will be pestering her on the day-of. Professionalism: Cindy and her team arrived on time, helped to set up and break down all my décor, and executed all timelines beautifully. It was an absolute pleasure working with her from start to finish. Value/Flexibility: Cindy was very transparent in her pricing which was so nice when budgeting for a full-scale event. She was also super flexible with my ideas and vision for how I wanted my wedding to play out. I highly recommend Cindy and Cynthia Ross Events to all my friends and family!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Meredith B

Cynthia Ross Events is incredible! Cindy was highly recommended to us from a friend, and as soon as we met her, we knew we couldn’t wait to work with her for our November 2016 wedding. Cindy acted as our day-of coordinator to ensure we did not have to worry about anything on our... Read More wedding day. We met with Cindy a few times before our big day, and each time she was super helpful and prepared, not to mention she is so genuinely nice! She was a priceless asset in helping us plan out the timeline of our day- we had many moving parts since were got married at a Church with our reception at a different venue, had guests staying at a hotel, had transportation, etc. She helped seamlessly coordinate it all! She also contacted all of our vendors the week leading up to our wedding to confirm with them so we did not have to worry about a thing! On our wedding day both Cindy and Celinda (Cindy’s assistant for the day) were fantastic- they were reliable, super helpful, and extremely professional. Knowing I had Cindy there to worry about the details, let me relax and take in all the small moments of my special day. We are so thankful and appreciative for everything Cindy did for us to make our wedding perfect. We could not have asked for a better experience from start to finish- Cynthia Ross Events will go above and beyond to make your dream wedding a reality. I highly recommend that you book them!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Danielle C

Cindy is absolutely worth every penny. As a local bride with a demanding corporate job, I was originally researching planners to handle the details of my event but I didn’t want to hand over the highly personalized process of planning a wedding to someone who didn’t know me. I... Read More decided to go with Cindy after working with her during my sisters wedding five years earlier and hearing raving reviews from friends who have used her as well. A Day-of coordinator was exactly what I needed. Cindy was reasonably priced and worked with me as far out as six months from my wedding day. We had a preliminary meeting where we discussed my bridal vision and Cindy offered vendor recommendations, I got to experience all the vendor appointments myself but was able to hand over contracts and contacts to Cindy to coordinate which made my wedding day a breeze. Cindy was extremely professionally and super responsive leading up to the event. On the day of, Cindy was poised and calm which helped during a few bumpy moments and even sprang into action when I broke my high heel by rushing over to the Leather Spa with her assistant Celinda and having it fixed just in time for me to walk down the aisle. She seriously saved the day! Highly recommend, would give her 10 stars if I could!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Sonia V

We hired Cynthia Ross and team as our day of wedding coordinator. Cynthia and her team were great! They exceeded our expectations! They made our wedding day run extremely smoothly and they were there by our side through the whole wedding. They were able to handle our crowd of... Read More over 460 guests and even managed to make sure everything ran on time! They were very experienced and understood our Indian traditions. Thank you so much Cynthia Ross for making our wedding great! We highly recommend Cynthia Ross Events for any and all events!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Danielle S

Cynthia was amazing from start to finish. I pride myself on being organized, but things happen on your wedding day that are beyond your control. I felt completely confident with Cynthia working with my venue. She is a true professional !

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Esther W

THE. BEST.EVER. Literally I would have had a mental breakdown on my wedding with her and her assistant. When my flowers did not come how they were suppose to Cynthia was there to help. I honestly could not have coped without her! BOOK HER!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Alexandra B

I would not have been able to get through my wedding day without Cindy and her amazing team! She is cool, calm and collected. Her organization and positive energy made my wedding day that much more special! She was my ROCK! I cannot imagine my wedding without her. She is a... Read More ROCKSTAR!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Rebecca D

Cindy is a godsend! In preparing and planning my wedding, I had read a few articles that suggested that a coordinator is an expense brides should consider skipping - but having now been through the process, my first piece of advice to brides to be is HIRE A COORDINATOR. My... Read More second is, MAKE SURE IT'S CINDY. My husband and I were lucky to have her as a day-of coordinator, and she took care of every single detail. Everything went off without a hitch, every vendor was on time, nothing was forgotten, and I literally had nothing to worry about the day of the wedding, all thanks to Cindy and her wonderful team. She and her sweet assistant even DIY'd the backdrop for our photobooth. Beyond being professional to an exemplary extent, Cindy and her assistant were also so friendly and at ease - even in moments of my own self-created confusion - that I could fully relax and enjoy the entire day. I don't know what we would have done without her!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Alisha P

Cindy was the best thing to ever happened to me that night. As soon as she arrived she started to get things ready for me that I didn't even think to do. When I was on my way to the venue I remembered i forgot so much stuff and Cindy already had it. She really put my mind at... Read More ease. After my ceremony some of my beading came off and Cindy started sewing right away!!! Towards the end of the night my bustle broke from all the dancing and everyone stepping on my dress and she started pinning it up and you couldn't even tell it broke. At the end of the night she made sure I got all my stuff back and packed it up neatly. She really made sure I enjoyed my night and didn't think of anything that needed to be done cause she already had it handled. I'm so happy I had Cindy around.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Margarita N

Cindy was the day-of coordinator for my wedding in NYC and she was truly phenomenal. It was so nice having someone there making sure everything ran smoothly and helping me get from the hotel to photos to the venue on time. Cindy was funny, pleasant and very easygoing, everyone... Read More enjoyed having her with us for the day and she made me feel much better when there were a few minor hiccups because she made sure they were instantly resolved. I highly recommend having Cindy as a day of coordinator and can't imagine how we would have managed without her!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Danielle D

Cynthia is literally the ultimate best wedding planner in the area. Without her I don't know what I would have done. I was literally a guest at my wedding! Once we finalized my entire wedding timeline I knew confidently I was in great hands. All of my wedding day nerves and... Read More jitters were gone. I'm so happy that I found Cindy and I will be recommending her to everyone I know getting married!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Elizabeth V

Cindy Ross is professional, extremely thorough, patient and organized. She is able to thoughtfully recommend any wedding vendor and has great relationships with many. Cindy also has experience in many different venues through out New York City. I used Cindy's service for the... Read More rehearsal dinner and day of, but contacted her constantly during my wedding planning period and she responded within hours for each and every questions. She was patient yet organized during the wedding day and did an unbelievable job organizing my family and my husband's family - NO EASY TASK. We were married at a cathedral in Manhattan that had a lot of rules and restrictions and Cindy navigated everything perfectly. Cindy and her team ensured the entire event went off without a hitch and I could not have been more impressed. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Molly D

Hiring Cindy was one of the best decisions we could have made. Cindy and her team came on board about a month before the wedding and were able to take a bunch of details off of our plate. On our wedding day she was confident and calming and made sure everything came together.... Read More She is a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 giannina f

Cindy was my day of coordinator and I can't imagine getting through the day with out her. She was also my cousin's coordinator 2 years prior and we are both lucky to have had her with us!!! Throughout the process she was always available to answer questions and leading up to... Read More the day I met with her and she helped me get organized managed all the details and contacted the vendors. On the day she kept us on time which is no easy task for my family ! She was also fantastic at the rehearsal. I was at ease having her with us on the day. She is so sweet and kind while getting the job done and keeping everyone in line... a consumate professional. She instantly feels like family which is important. My mom and my aunt were comfortable with her and she helped them get ready so they could get me ready. She even pitched in getting our favors to the venue the day of ( which we were supposed to have done the day before!). I highly recommend her. I can't imagine a better experience and I seldom have this level of satisfaction. Thank you Cindy. You're the best !!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Adri E

I got married on 4/1/16 at the Central Park Boathouse. I thought that I didn't need a wedding planner but was convinced to get someone for the day of. Boy was I wrong! From the moment I met Cindy I could tell that she made my vision her own. Cindy was very concerned with getting... Read More to know me which I believe is why she knew what I wanted. I honestly felt like we had been friends for years by the time the wedding weekend came around. She was unbelievable in last minute preparations and details that I did not even think of myself. When I was overwhelmed at the end, Cindy made sure to ease my worries and reach out to all of the vendors for park permits and details. The wedding flawless and it absolutely would not have been but for Cindy and Celine. They may actually be magicians - when my husband forgot the escort cards, they managed to get those from one part of NYC, get 12 dozen cupcakes from another part of NYC, and carry all of the bridesmaids things throughout Central Park for pictures. There are not enough thank yous in the world for Cindy and her team. Sure, you could plan a wedding on your own, but why would you when Cindy is a professional who can make your dreams come true?!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Cody G

I got married on 4/30 at the New York Athletic Club and I hired Cindy of Cynthia Ross Events for the big day. It was truly the best decision ever. She was there for my husband and me from the start. From initial meeting, she had me at ease knowing that I was in good hands. She... Read More built the most organized and precise timeline that I can honestly say we stuck to and even had a little extra time to spare. She was SO organized with my vendors, collected gifts, handed out tips, dealt with guest (and family) issues, kept the bridal parties moving and worked great with my photographer/videographer as they traveled throughout the city together. She was all around the most stable part of the wedding day and I leaned on her more than I could have expected! We ran into a few bumps during the day that I wouldn't have gotten through without Cindy. Specifically, my mom forgetting my husband’s ring for the ceremony. Looking back now, it was truly hilarious, but mostly because Cindy and her assistant Celinda made sure the problem was handled before I was even aware of the mishap. Celinda even SPED back to the hotel to access my mom’s safe and get the rings back to the church before the ceremony was over. I also heard from one of my girlfriends that she sewed her ripped dress at the church while the whole ring fiasco was going on! ALSO, my husband and I each had wardrobe issues, he lost a button, and I stepped through the lining of my dress. She fixed everything before any of the guest even noticed. She is a pro multi tasker. Even as the days pass from my wedding, I am hearing from guests how fabulous she was. A few have already asked for her contact details to pass on. I will be recommending her to everyone I know looking for a day-of-coordinator. I will miss working with her.

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Priyanka C

Cindy and Iris were both very personable and kind with our family members during the day of the wedding. They graciously provided support and kept things running on the timeline Cindy helped set-up for us. Her organization and ability to look forward and anticipate things is... Read More commendable, and they always kept a smile throughout the day. Our family members were glad to have them around and I for sure was glad not to stress out on the day of the wedding which was the most important thing to me. She kept all of vendors on their timelines and helped with any communication between groups. Thank you so much for your kindness and presence.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Benee W

My groom and I were so unbelievably happy with Cynthia and her team. My husband and I really couldn't have thought of a better team to help us celebrate our day. Cynthia and team were professional, timely and personable. I don't think at any point of the day I felt nervous... Read More about our day because we had Cynthia Ross Events by our side. The day was magical ! If you get the opportunity to book with them, JUMP ON IT!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Julie Y

Cynthia and Vivian were absolutely amazing. I wouldn't have had my dream wedding without Cynthia with out her for my day of. She was there for me every step of the way and was absolutely amazing at making sure the wedding flowed beautifully and we got to fit all the important... Read More parts of the wedding and rearranged the schedule accordingly on the spot. She not only was there to make sure everything flowed nicely, she was there emotionally and really gave her personal touch. We enjoyed every moment we had working with her, she is a true professional !

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Gloria P

Without question - book Cindy. I've been in 9 weddings and interacted with many wedding coordinators, she is above and beyond the best. I met Cindy at a friend's wedding a few years ago and I was so impressed that as soon as I got engaged I reached out to her. From the start she... Read More proved to be responsive and organized, and she asked the right questions to come up with a great day of plan. She handled about a thousand details, allowing me to just enjoy the day. She directed the vendors, kept up the timeline, dropped off our presents, communicated between the bridal and grooms suite, helped me and the bridesmaids get dressed, provided a sewing kit to fix my mother in law's dress, calmed and organized our families during picture time, set up our favors, distributed our tip envelopes, and many other things I'm forgetting. Cindy is so fantastic that when I realized that my "something blue" was missing, she hoped in a cab and went to the store to get a replacement. She saved the day and I can't thank her enough for both 1) running to the store and 2) jumping into action to make us all feel like everything was under control. As a bride, you're spending a tremendous amount of money to have your perfect day. For a very small amount of money, Cindy makes sure that it all goes according to that plan. She helped make our day everything we had dreamed of. Brides, if you're reading this - HIRE HER! Cindy, if you're reading this - THANK YOU!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Kimberly M

Cindy was am amazing coordinator and id recommend her 100%!! She saved the day and i wouldve been a wreck without her! She was on time, so detail oriented and sooo helpful to me and everyone in the bridal party! After meeting with her the first time we knew we had to use her!... Read More The meeting just before the wedding was very thorough and she created a detailed timeline that my reception-hall girl was so impressed by! Cindy was so easy to contact (since we booked her) with any questions or concerns and she quickly responded. You have to use her if you want to be at ease on your weddig day and the comfort of knowing someone super knowledgable and efficient is there to take care of any issues and help the day run smoothly! Thank you sooo much!

Three Cheers for Cynthia Ross!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Katherine A

I contacted Cindy about a month before the wedding as a stressed and overwhelmed bride. She was absolutely fantastic and helped me SO much — from setting a timeline for the big day, to confirming things with my vendors, to helping iron out details and answering my fifty thousand... Read More questions, she was a calm and reassuring presence in the days and weeks leading up to the wedding. Then on the big day, she was absolutely invaluable and helped everything go smoothly. Things wouldn't have come together the way they did without her. Very highly recommended!

God sent

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 TAMARA M

Cindy from Cynthia Ross events is wonderful. I got married at the inn at New Hyde Park. They told me they had a event planner and i didnt need to pay for an event planner. I decided to stick with Cindy because someone recommended her. She is extremely knowledgeable in event... Read More planning. She asked me questions about things i didnt even think of. She is professional, courteous, patient, and affordable. My day went smoothly because of Cindy. She was one of my favorite vendors. Would without a doubt recommend her. Money well spent.

Cynthia Ross Affairs

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Leesha H

I must say, without Cindy as my wedding planner on my wedding day, I have no idea how my wedding would have turned out. Cindy was so helpful and was a phone call away at all times. If there was anything I needed help with, she was there. At our meetings, she thought of things in... Read More my wedding that I completely missed. If I didn't think of it, she did. She was also very kind and affordable. I will 100 percent recommend Cindy of Cynthia Ross Affairs for any of your wedding planning necessities. Dillon and I (Leesha) couldn't thank her enough. At the end of the day, she was sure to pack up all of our things. I really had not a worry on my day all because of her!! Thank You Cindy! XOXOX

Cynthia Ross

Hi! I’m Cynthia Ross – a New York City wedding planner with a well-stamped passport and a passion for helping brides, from Brooklyn to Barbados and everywhere in-between. I help brides create the perfect wedding day. I negotiate tricky contracts and plan dreamy destination weddings. After six years and hundreds of events, I can help you shape a memorable, stress-free day. You deserve a wedding that delights your guests and meets your every expectation. Let’s make a beautiful wedding happen – just the way you dreamed it would be.